Defeo family

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Defeo family

Postby Amityfan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum, I'm Italian so sorry for my english
I am following the case of Amityville for 7 years, and I think it would be nice to have more information about the life of the Defeo family before the murders, especially information about Allison, Marc and John, you know something more?
Thanks, and I hope to get answers
Amityfan
Amityville Member

Re: Defeo family

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:20 am

Welcome. You have come to the right place. Just start clicking. Lots of information and theories right here on this board. Read on.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby Victoria Principles » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Amityfan wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum, I'm Italian so sorry for my english
I am following the case of Amityville for 7 years, and I think it would be nice to have more information about the life of the Defeo family before the murders, especially information about Allison, Marc and John, you know something more?

Not much information on Allison, Mark, and John since they were just kids when the tragic events happened
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby Amityfan » Wed May 03, 2017 4:55 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:Welcome. You have come to the right place. Just start clicking. Lots of information and theories right here on this board. Read on.

I tried, but I did not found what I was looking for :(
I'm crazy for this case (in a positive sense) :wall:
Amityfan
Amityville Member

Postby Amityfan » Wed May 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:
Amityfan wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum, I'm Italian so sorry for my english

Not much information on Allison, Mark, and John since they were just kids when the tragic events happened

But it would be nice to know something more about the whole family ... it's so sad
Amityfan
Amityville Member

Postby Ayko » Thu May 04, 2017 6:28 am

Amityfan wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:

But it would be nice to know something more about the whole family ... it's so sad

About the only other option I can think of is writing a letter to Ronnie DeFeo Jr. in prison at the Sullivan Correctional Facility, 325 Riverside Drive, in Fallsburg, New York. Can't say that it is a good idea though.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Amityfan » Thu May 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Unfortunately I can not write a letter to Ronald because I'm Italian, but I do not think it would be a good idea, seeing all the lies he said in the past.
It would have been nice to talk to Defeo family friends, but no one ever did. :wall:
Amityfan
Amityville Member

Postby Geenahgee1974 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:27 pm

This is the same person asking questions about Allison. He goes by the other name DefeosRIP. something isn't quite right with him. What the hell does being Italian, not being able to write to Butch. I think the two of them would get along perfectly.
Geenahgee1974
Amityville Member

Return to DeFeo Discussion