Defeos autopsy reports

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Defeos autopsy reports

Postby RipDefeos » Thu May 04, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello to everyone, i am new in this forum, i would like to know if were possible to find the Defeos autopsy reports, can you help me please? :pray:
Sorry for my English, I'm not American
RipDefeos
Amityville Member

Re: Defeos autopsy reports

Postby Dan the Damned » Thu May 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Not sure where you'd find copies of the autopsy reports.

There's a guy named Ryan Katzenbach who made a series of bullsh*t documentaries on the murders, titled "Shattered Hopes." He claims to have copies of the reports. Years ago, he promised that he was going to create and host the largest, most comprehensive Amityville-related website ever -- one that would contain all the documents that he got his grubby little hands on over the years.

Yet another in a series of promises that he has failed to deliver on...

You may be able to find some of the gruesome autopsy photographs online. But be warned, we do not allow those to be posted on this site. They are just way too graphic, and they have been the subject of much discussion and anger here on this board. So if you come across those photos, do NOT share them here. Thanks.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby RipDefeos » Thu May 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Welcome to the forum.

Not sure where you'd find copies of the autopsy reports.

There's a guy named Ryan Katzenbach who made a series of bullsh*t documentaries on the murders, titled "Shattered Hopes." He claims to have copies of the reports. Years ago, he promised that he was going to create and host the largest, most comprehensive Amityville-related website ever -- one that would contain all the documents that he got his grubby little hands on over the years.

Yet another in a series of promises that he has failed to deliver on...

You may be able to find some of the gruesome autopsy photographs online. But be warned, we do not allow those to be posted on this site. They are just way too graphic, and they have been the subject of much discussion and anger here on this board. So if you come across those photos, do NOT share them here. Thanks.

I've already seen the photos, and I know they can not be posted, I'm interested in autopsies, not photos
Unfortunately Ryan Katzenbach did not keep up his promises, he even promised family footages but nothing
However I would like to find them but I don't know how to do it.. :wall:
RipDefeos
Amityville Member

Postby Dan the Damned » Thu May 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Perhaps you can try going Ryan's route. Pretend you are an independent researcher and contact the Suffolk County police dept, filing a FOI request for the info.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby jimmysmokes » Fri May 05, 2017 7:56 am

RipDefeos wrote:Hello to everyone, i am new in this forum, i would like to know if were possible to find the Defeos autopsy reports, can you help me please? :pray:

you can get them online. not hard to do.
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby RipDefeos » Fri May 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Perhaps you can try going Ryan's route. Pretend you are an independent researcher and contact the Suffolk County police dept, filing a FOI request for the info.

i can't, i don't live in america..but it would be nice
RipDefeos
Amityville Member

Postby RipDefeos » Fri May 05, 2017 2:03 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
RipDefeos wrote:Hello to everyone, i am new in this forum, i would like to know if were possible to find the Defeos autopsy reports, can you help me please? :pray:

you can get them online. not hard to do.

i tried, but nothing :wall:
RipDefeos
Amityville Member

Return to DeFeo Discussion