Allison Defeo

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Allison Defeo

Postby RipDefeos » Tue May 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Do you think that Allison Defeo is the most forgotten victim of this story? And then would it be possible to have more information about her? I searched on the internet but there is not much information about Allison.
RipDefeos
Amityville Member

Re: Allison Defeo

Postby Brendan72 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:39 am

RipDefeos wrote:Do you think that Allison Defeo is the most forgotten victim of this story? And then would it be possible to have more information about her? I searched on the internet but there is not much information about Allison.

Although each victim can be individually considered, and I am sure they are, they have been discussed in the both individually and collectively in the context of the murders themselves. I am sure people who remembered her, knew her, friends and family who are still alive today, still think about them. I do not think that Alison is forgotten any more than Dawn, John Matthew, Louise, Ronald Sr, or Mark have been forgotten.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby RipDefeos » Wed May 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Brendan72 wrote:
RipDefeos wrote:Do you think that Allison Defeo is the most forgotten victim of this story? And then would it be possible to have more information about her? I searched on the internet but there is not much information about Allison.

Although each victim can be individually considered, and I am sure they are, they have been discussed in the both individually and collectively in the context of the murders themselves. I am sure people who remembered her, knew her, friends and family who are still alive today, still think about them. I do not think that Alison is forgotten any more than Dawn, John Matthew, Louise, Ronald Sr, or Mark have been forgotten.

But unfortunately I can not find more information about their lives, especially about Allison's life.
RipDefeos
Amityville Member

Postby jimmysmokes » Thu May 11, 2017 6:13 am

ask ryan katzenbach. the king of all things amityville.
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby RipDefeos » Thu May 11, 2017 3:20 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:ask ryan katzenbach. the king of all things amityville.

i don't trust Ryan :lol:
RipDefeos
Amityville Member

Postby Ayko » Sun May 14, 2017 10:59 am

Have you thought about holding a séance?
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby RipDefeos » Sun May 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Ayko wrote:Have you thought about holding a séance?

what do you mean? :think:
RipDefeos
Amityville Member

Postby jimmysmokes » Sun May 14, 2017 4:44 pm

RipDefeos wrote:
jimmysmokes wrote:ask ryan katzenbach. the king of all things amityville.

i don't trust Ryan :lol:

never trust anyone involved with amityville.
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Mon May 15, 2017 11:32 am

RipDefeos wrote:
Ayko wrote:Have you thought about holding a séance?

what do you mean? :think:

Just trying to help you consider all the options.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Paulie76801 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:59 pm

Not by you. She likely was the only voice of reason in that house. She's also virtually irrelevant to the case. Unless, like another individual on this weird site, you "need" more pictures of her because, more than likely, it gets old beating it to the same handful of pics of a dead pre-teen who would now be a woman in her sixties. Man. If you are filling in the blank spaces between what tidbits are even known about that kid with your own wishes, wants and desires, you need to get out more. There is about a zero-chance that someone you never met would turn out to be as you imagine, should you ever actually encounter them, which in this instance is forever impossible. If there is a pedophilia problem, please do anything that it takes to not act upon it.
Paulie76801
Amityville Member

Postby RipDefeos » Sun May 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Paulie76801 wrote:

Not by you. She likely was the only voice of reason in that house. She's also virtually irrelevant to the case. Unless, like another individual on this weird site, you "need" more pictures of her because, more than likely, it gets old beating it to the same handful of pics of a dead pre-teen who would now be a woman in her sixties. Man. If you are filling in the blank spaces between what tidbits are even known about that kid with your own wishes, wants and desires, you need to get out more. There is about a zero-chance that someone you never met would turn out to be as you imagine, should you ever actually encounter them, which in this instance is forever impossible. If there is a pedophilia problem, please do anything that it takes to not act upon it.

what do you mean..?
RipDefeos
Amityville Member

Return to DeFeo Discussion