Shattered Hopes

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
RipDefeos
Amityville Member
Posts: 21

Shattered Hopes

Post by RipDefeos » Mon May 22, 2017 8:34 pm

Do you know where I can find the movie Shattered Hopes part 1 and part 2 on streaming? I can't find it
please help me :wall:

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9664
Contact:

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue May 23, 2017 2:42 am

Ask their Facebook page.

User avatar
believer
Amityville Member
Posts: 38

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by believer » Tue May 23, 2017 9:37 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:Ask their Facebook page.
Image

RipDefeos
Amityville Member
Posts: 21

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by RipDefeos » Tue May 23, 2017 5:13 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Ask their Facebook page.
for them the only way is pay, Isn't there any other way? it's urgent :wall:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue May 23, 2017 5:30 pm

RipDefeos wrote:Do you know where I can find the movie Shattered Hopes part 1 and part 2 on streaming? I can't find it
please help me :wall:
you can watch them on Vimeo. stop wasting time asking the dorks in here!
FIRE THAT THING UP!

RipDefeos
Amityville Member
Posts: 21

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by RipDefeos » Tue May 23, 2017 6:08 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
RipDefeos wrote:Do you know where I can find the movie Shattered Hopes part 1 and part 2 on streaming? I can't find it
please help me :wall:
you can watch them on Vimeo. stop wasting time asking the dorks in here!
on vimeo i have to pay

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 pm

if you don't have a couple of bucks to watch them, oh boy? tell you what. give me your address and I'll send you the money so you can view them. hell I'll even toss in a tootsie roll so you can have a snack too.

how's that sound?
FIRE THAT THING UP!

RipDefeos
Amityville Member
Posts: 21

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by RipDefeos » Tue May 23, 2017 6:47 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:if you don't have a couple of bucks to watch them, oh boy? tell you what. give me your address and I'll send you the money so you can view them. hell I'll even toss in a tootsie roll so you can have a snack too.

how's that sound?
I do not have a credit card

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11785

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue May 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Come on, Jimmy! Give the guy a break and upload them to your personal youtube account! STAT! It's urgent!!

Dork...

RipDefeos
Amityville Member
Posts: 21

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by RipDefeos » Tue May 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Come on, Jimmy! Give the guy a break and upload them to your personal youtube account! STAT! It's urgent!!

Dork...
Why are you so aggressive with me? I did not do anything wrong

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11785

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Not you. Jimmy called us dorks and I returned the favor. It was towards him.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9664
Contact:

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed May 24, 2017 3:05 am

RipDefeos wrote:I did not do anything wrong
Technically, asking to see something for nothing is illegal - especially when the litigation-happy director reads these forums!

User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
Posts: 3003
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by Brendan72 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:08 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
RipDefeos wrote:Do you know where I can find the movie Shattered Hopes part 1 and part 2 on streaming? I can't find it
please help me :wall:
you can watch them on Vimeo. stop wasting time asking the dorks in here!
... says their King. :)
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

RipDefeos
Amityville Member
Posts: 21

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by RipDefeos » Wed May 24, 2017 2:37 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
RipDefeos wrote:I did not do anything wrong
Technically, asking to see something for nothing is illegal - especially when the litigation-happy director reads these forums!
I'll pay for it, I do not want to do illegal things

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11785

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed May 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Then Vimeo is your answer.

Look, the filmmaker behind "Shattered Hopes" is a real assh*le. He hates this board because we call him out on his bullsh*t. We display evidence that goes against the bulls*t in his documentaries. He is such a dork, that he has threatened to sue us because we were mean to him (like there's a legal basis for that). In fact, he loves to use lawsuits to intimidate people. He tried suing one of our members a few years back on some stupid outlandish claim (I forget what it was, but it doesn't matter much as that lawsuit was thrown out of court before you could say "Ronnie DeFeo was the sole killer").

But Ryan would love to find some legitimate reason to sue us (once again, because he is an assh*le). So we're not going to give him a reason by streaming his stupid movies for free or by telling you how to watch his stupid movies for free. But I will tell you that you can learn a hell of a lot more about the DeFeo murders just by reading this forum than by watching "Shattered Hopes" (which boils down to a bunch of theories and conjecture and outright fiction). In fact, not too long ago, Ryan (the filmmaker) admitted that he thinks Ronnie acted alone (which is tantamount to admitting that the information in his film series is simply a bunch of crap)...

User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
Posts: 363

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by Ayko » Thu May 25, 2017 12:13 am

Dan the Damned wrote:Then Vimeo is your answer.

Look, the filmmaker behind "Shattered Hopes" is a real assh*le. He hates this board because we call him out on his bullsh*t. We display evidence that goes against the bulls*t in his documentaries. He is such a dork, that he has threatened to sue us because we were mean to him (like there's a legal basis for that). In fact, he loves to use lawsuits to intimidate people. He tried suing one of our members a few years back on some stupid outlandish claim (I forget what it was, but it doesn't matter much as that lawsuit was thrown out of court before you could say "Ronnie DeFeo was the sole killer").

But Ryan would love to find some legitimate reason to sue us (once again, because he is an assh*le). So we're not going to give him a reason by streaming his stupid movies for free or by telling you how to watch his stupid movies for free. But I will tell you that you can learn a hell of a lot more about the DeFeo murders just by reading this forum than by watching "Shattered Hopes" (which boils down to a bunch of theories and conjecture and outright fiction). In fact, not too long ago, Ryan (the filmmaker) admitted that he thinks Ronnie acted alone (which is tantamount to admitting that the information in his film series is simply a bunch of crap)...
Is that all you immature people can do is name call? He is such a dork. He is a real ass-hole (used by the person that leaves the word banned and tricks his own system!!!). And btw, human lies and deceit are human sh*t or Dansh*t because bulls do not lie and act like idiots as you and other humans do. You could learn a lot from them. How is RipDefeos supposed to agree/disagree with your oipinion that Shattered Hopes is lousy and more is to be found here if he cannot compare?!

Shattered Hopes is not available in Europe so the best thing to do is read the book (for now) and I will make the film available to you later if you like.
Father Ryan: I'm not in the habit of blaming Satan for every phenomenon.

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11785

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu May 25, 2017 10:35 am

Ryan bullies people by using the legal system in an attempt to bankrupt them. You wouldn't refer to such a person as an assh*le? Perhaps you find such behavior admirable? I sure as hell don't. Calling him an assh*le is probably the nicest thing I could say about him. You should read some of the crap he's said about me.

As for the user RipDefeos, I don't care if they agree or disagree with my opinion. That wasn't my goal. I said what I did (about how they could learn much more about the murders by simply reading this forum) in the spirit of, "Oh, so you can't see the documentary? Don't worry -- you're not missing much. And here's a free alternative." Plus, it happens to be true -- you can find more info about the murders in this forum than you can by watching Ryan's documentaries.
Ayko wrote:Shattered Hopes is not available in Europe so the best thing to do is read the book (for now) and I will make the film available to you later if you like.
The user RipDefeos' objection to watching via Vimeo was that it cost money -- not that it wasn't available. Scroll up and read their previous posts. They make it clear that it's all about the cost.

And we are making it clear that we are not here to facilitate pirated copies of Ryan's crappy documentaries...

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3101

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu May 25, 2017 1:35 pm

RipDefeos wrote:
jimmysmokes wrote:if you don't have a couple of bucks to watch them, oh boy? tell you what. give me your address and I'll send you the money so you can view them. hell I'll even toss in a tootsie roll so you can have a snack too.

how's that sound?
I do not have a credit card
Be careful of what jimmysmokes may send you. You probably will have the feds and DEA knocking down your door.

User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
Posts: 363

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by Ayko » Thu May 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Ryan bullies people by using the legal system in an attempt to bankrupt them. You wouldn't refer to such a person as an assh*le? Perhaps you find such behavior admirable? I sure as hell don't. Calling him an assh*le is probably the nicest thing I could say about him. You should read some of the crap he's said about me...
...and you create the back and forth that fuels that what you despise to continue by insulting it with profanity that only betters his cause and taints your own. We were looking for a normal street buying avenue in Europe for a documentary, remember?!
Father Ryan: I'm not in the habit of blaming Satan for every phenomenon.

RipDefeos
Amityville Member
Posts: 21

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by RipDefeos » Thu May 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Ryan bullies people by using the legal system in an attempt to bankrupt them. You wouldn't refer to such a person as an assh*le? Perhaps you find such behavior admirable? I sure as hell don't. Calling him an assh*le is probably the nicest thing I could say about him. You should read some of the crap he's said about me.

As for the user RipDefeos, I don't care if they agree or disagree with my opinion. That wasn't my goal. I said what I did (about how they could learn much more about the murders by simply reading this forum) in the spirit of, "Oh, so you can't see the documentary? Don't worry -- you're not missing much. And here's a free alternative." Plus, it happens to be true -- you can find more info about the murders in this forum than you can by watching Ryan's documentaries.
Ayko wrote:Shattered Hopes is not available in Europe so the best thing to do is read the book (for now) and I will make the film available to you later if you like.
The user RipDefeos' objection to watching via Vimeo was that it cost money -- not that it wasn't available. Scroll up and read their previous posts. They make it clear that it's all about the cost.

And we are making it clear that we are not here to facilitate pirated copies of Ryan's crappy documentaries...
I'm not a criminal or a pirate, I'm an honest person

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11785

Re: Shattered Hopes

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu May 25, 2017 11:22 pm

You are not a pirate. You are not a criminal. But no, there is no way to see Ryan's documentaries for free.
Ayko wrote:We were looking for a normal street buying avenue in Europe for a documentary, remember?!
Wrong. Read this thread from the start. RipDefeos was looking for a FREE stream of the films, not a normal street buying avenue. When told about Vimeo, his objection was "on Vimeo I have to pay." Only later did he finally say that he would pay. So if he wants to pay, the answer is Vimeo.

Post Reply