If you could save one DeFeo...

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
TC1
Amityville Addict

If you could save one DeFeo...

Post by TC1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:19 pm

If you could save one DeFeo, who would it be? For me it would be Allison, my signature mostly explains why, but another thing that really gets to me is that she was awake when she died and presumably screaming, and if I couldn't save her I at least wish she could have been asleep when she died so that the last seconds of her innocent life wasn't filled with terror! *Queues up Billy Joel Only The Good Die Young*
- The Lost Likens Twin

TC1
Amityville Addict

Re: If you could save one DeFeo...

Post by TC1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 pm

TC1 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:19 pm
If you could save one DeFeo, who would it be? For me it would be Allison, my signature mostly explains why, but another thing that really gets to me is that she was awake when she died and presumably screaming, and if I couldn't save her I at least wish she could have been asleep when she died so that the last seconds of her innocent life wasn't filled with terror! *Queues up Billy Joel Only The Good Die Young*
Clarification: The song is to mean that she was good so she died young, not the other thing.
- The Lost Likens Twin

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:22 pm

I would try to save Dawn. For some reason I feel most sorry for her.
She was NOT involved in the murders at all. She was a victim too and it is a shame that so many people talk bad about her and believe the b*llsh*t some mean people spread about her. It is such a shame.

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:58 am

VintageBoy91 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:22 pm
I would try to save Dawn. For some reason I feel most sorry for her.
She was NOT involved in the murders at all. She was a victim too and it is a shame that so many people talk bad about her and believe the b*llsh*t some mean people spread about her. It is such a shame.
Yeah I agree with that!
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...