If you could save one DeFeo...

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
TC1
**ACCOUNT BANNED**

If you could save one DeFeo...

Post by TC1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:19 pm

If you could save one DeFeo, who would it be? For me it would be Allison, my signature mostly explains why, but another thing that really gets to me is that she was awake when she died and presumably screaming, and if I couldn't save her I at least wish she could have been asleep when she died so that the last seconds of her innocent life wasn't filled with terror! *Queues up Billy Joel Only The Good Die Young*
Instead of just ignoring this board, I have asked to be banned, because I am mental...

TC1
**ACCOUNT BANNED**

Re: If you could save one DeFeo...

Post by TC1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 pm

TC1 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:19 pm
If you could save one DeFeo, who would it be? For me it would be Allison, my signature mostly explains why, but another thing that really gets to me is that she was awake when she died and presumably screaming, and if I couldn't save her I at least wish she could have been asleep when she died so that the last seconds of her innocent life wasn't filled with terror! *Queues up Billy Joel Only The Good Die Young*
Clarification: The song is to mean that she was good so she died young, not the other thing.
Instead of just ignoring this board, I have asked to be banned, because I am mental...