Allison DeFeo Website (my version)

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
TC1
Amityville Addict

Allison DeFeo Website (my version)

Post by TC1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:59 pm

neverland, by making an Allison DeFeo website (which no longer exists) inspired me to make my own, well, here ya go https://ultimateaxe8369.wixsite.com/allisondefeo
- The Lost Likens Twin

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Re: Allison DeFeo Website (my version)

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:20 pm

Hmmm. Ok

Allison's spirit has been known to be quite active, if you tried hard enough you could probably summon her (and this isn't sarcasm, this is what people including psychics have told me). I do not know how to summon her directly, but meditating and thinking about her and doing a seance with candles and Ouija board might help

Victor_Pascow
Amityville Member

Post by Victor_Pascow » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:38 am

When you say quite active, what do you mean? When she's not quite active is she being quite something else somewhere? I mean what do spirits do when they're not communicating with humans via a crystal ball or a Ouija 'board game'?
I wonder when spirits will start using WhatsApp or Gmail...times have changed!

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:08 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:20 pm
Hmmm. Ok

Allison's spirit has been known to be quite active, if you tried hard enough you could probably summon her (and this isn't sarcasm, this is what people including psychics have told me). I do not know how to summon her directly, but meditating and thinking about her and doing a seance with candles and Ouija board might help
What would I want with her spirit? And also, a Ouija board doesn't work like a phone you can't just choose who you talk to. Ouija Boards and Seances, in general, are ridiculous.
Victor_Pascow wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:38 am
Haha. That's a good one! :lol:
- The Lost Likens Twin

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Well you seem obsessed with Allison, like even on the website you created it's obvious you have a crush on her

Maybe you could summon her spirit and ask her out on a date ;) go out on ghostly dates, fall in love, consumate your passion for her... I dunno, just some ideas!

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:47 pm

Fun fact, Michael S. Lindenbaum of Amitytalk (1997 - 2001) infamy I think married the ghost of Dawn Defeo, no joke. Lindy was as obsessed with Dawn as the user Neverland seemed to be with Allison. :breakdance:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Yep, I thought about Lindenbaum. He had photos of the house and it looked like a girl in a plaid shirt w long brown hair was standing in one of the top windows

But yea, I think this whole obsession with Allison is beyond creepy.

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:24 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:46 pm
Well you seem obsessed with Allison, like even on the website you created it's obvious you have a crush on her

Maybe you could summon her spirit and ask her out on a date ;) go out on ghostly dates, fall in love, consumate your passion for her... I dunno, just some ideas!
1. I ain't no Lindy. 2. I'm Athiest. 3. I have a girlfriend. When are you going to listen to reason, I don't like her like that, sure I admire her but it's innocent. So stop trying to make me out to be some kind of necropedophile. Or do I have to ignore you?
- The Lost Likens Twin

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:52 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:46 pm
Maybe you could summon her spirit and ask her out on a date ;) go out on ghostly dates, fall in love, consumate your passion for her.
Seems to me like you're the more messed up one here even suggesting that. A 16-year-old boy performing you-know-what acts on a DEAD 13-year-old girl? (Yeah. That's right, I'm 16, and proud of it, man) Get outta here. You spelled consummate wrong BTW.
- The Lost Likens Twin

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:29 am

What does your girlfriend think about your obsession with Allison? Has she seen your website?

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:59 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:29 am
What does your girlfriend think about your obsession with Allison? Has she seen your website?
Yeah she's seen it and she's fine with it because that's just it, it's not an obsession. What makes you think I spend every waking moment of the day thinking about some girl that died 45 years ago that nobody knows anything about, when I have much more important things to think about like my driver's test, SAT's, college, finding a job in the automotive field, my upcoming 17th bday. You're the one who's dragging me back into this discussion all the time. Truth is, I couldn't care less about Amityville or any of it's victims most of the time, sure it was a tragedy and I respect those lost that day but it couldn't be more unimportant right now in 2019.
- The Lost Likens Twin

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:08 am

You're totally right

You should be busy taking your driver's test, SAT's, college, finding a job in the automotive field, and planning for your upcoming 17th bday.... instead you're online making a shrine website and editing a picture of a dead girl's lips.

When you did the whole editing of Allison's picture, that definitely set off some alarm bells and generally just the way you talk about her.. its not normal dude. You're beyond fixated. Maybe talk to a psychiatrist about your fixation on a girl whose been dead for 45 years.

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:17 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:08 am
You're totally right

You should be busy taking your driver's test, SAT's, college, finding a job in the automotive field, and planning for your upcoming 17th bday.... instead you're online making a shrine website and editing a picture of a dead girl's lips.

When you did the whole editing of Allison's picture, that definitely set off some alarm bells and generally just the way you talk about her.. its not normal dude. You're beyond fixated. Maybe talk to a psychiatrist about your fixation on a girl whose been dead for 45 years.
There's something you seem to not be getting, that I already am more preoccupied with those things and the truth is I half-a$$ed that editing job with ms-paint
- The Lost Likens Twin

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:01 pm

:lol: You know what I just realized? You don't want to be wrong, you don't want to answer questions that you know will make you sound bad, for example, you dodged all the other questions and said "oh yeah? Well... What does your girlfriend think of it?" And you twist my words like an immature little kid. And I realized something else, I don't need nor want to hear it from you, you sad sack. Instead, let's talk about you shall we? You get your jollies arguing on a pretty much dead website to satisfy your crazy ego with a 16-year-old that you know is way more mentally mature than you and you frantically, desperately, and pathetically run around in circles using the oldest tricks in the book to try to make me look bad, I always say you mid to late eighties kids need to be taught a lesson, that you just don't want to accept the fact you're getting old and you try to act cool and edgy like you did when you were younger (and I know you're going to try to deny this but it's alright because it would only complete the picture) on an unrelated note and to show I'm not a poor sport, did you know the internet turned 30 today? I just thought that was cool.
- The Lost Likens Twin

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:20 pm

Victor_Pascow wrote:
When you say quite active, what do you mean? When she's not quite active is she being quite something else somewhere? I mean what do spirits do when they're not communicating with humans via a crystal ball or a Ouija 'board game'?
Yeah, that's a good point! What do these spirits do when not interacting with humans? And it's also fascinating that these spirits that get discussed are generally "well known" to the public! In other words, they seem to only show up in certain circumstances when humans can CASH in and make a profit off them then we get a book or movie or tv show.

Then after their dastardly deeds are done (contracts signed) they disappear?
You better wake your A$$ up!

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:32 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:20 pm
Victor_Pascow wrote:
Yeah, that's a good point! What do these spirits do when not interacting with humans? And it's also fascinating that these spirits that get discussed are generally "well known" to the public! In other words, they seem to only show up in certain circumstances when humans can CASH in and make a profit off them then we get a book or movie or tv show.

Then after their dastardly deeds are done (contracts signed) they disappear?
If you want my opinion? I don't believe in any of that spirit stuff, when you think long and hard about it, it just seems ridiculous, kinda like religion but hey, to each their own right? I'm not trying to change anyone's views. If you want my opinion like I pretend to believe in spirits, I say when they're not communicating with humans, they're omniscient being watching over us, waiting for someone to talk to.
- The Lost Likens Twin

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Yeah, that's enough of that.