So, What's Ronnie's Current Story?

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

So, What's Ronnie's Current Story?

Post by Amityville Rock » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:12 pm

Hi all, I have a question. I haven't followed Ronnie's tales during the past few years. What is his latest claim? Is he still stating he was possessed during the murders like he and Jackie claimed a few years back or has he returned to blaming other more Earthly agents?
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

TC1
Amityville Addict

Re: So, What's Ronnie's Current Story?

Post by TC1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:22 pm

If I was a betting man, I say he'd say that he killed his dad, his mom by accident, and Dawn in self-defense and that Dawn killed the children. I'm not saying I believe that's what happened, I'm just saying what he'd probably say when asked.
- The Lost Likens Twin

gd134
Amityville Member

Re: So, What's Ronnie's Current Story?

Post by gd134 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:12 pm
Hi all, I have a question. I haven't followed Ronnie's tales during the past few years. What is his latest claim? Is he still stating he was possessed during the murders like he and Jackie claimed a few years back or has he returned to blaming other more Earthly agents?
Ronnie hasn't really done anything within the past few years besides making a foolish documentary about the haunting and stuff. He doesn't have much longer before he dies, I'd say he has about 5 more years. If you wanna watch that documentary, here is the link: