Geraldine's son on The Opperman Report

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
PeteyP
Amityville Member

Geraldine's son on The Opperman Report

Post by PeteyP » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:29 pm

I did an interview. There were a few hiccups but it went well. He was very good at his job and seemed like a good dude.

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Re: The Opperman Report

Post by Matt9290 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:15 pm

PeteyP wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:29 pm
I did an interview. There were a few hiccups but it went well. He was very good at his job and seemed like a good dude.
Was this for an article, radio or podcast - and do you have a link?
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

PeteyP
Amityville Member

Post by PeteyP » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:32 pm

We discussed several aspects of Amityville pertaining to Ric Osuna and Ryan Katzenbachs works.

http://www.oppermanreport.com/

Pretty sure we did a live podcast. Im guessing it will hit Youtube

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:21 pm

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:09 pm

26:00 Excuse me?!
- The Lost Likens Twin

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:34 am

TC1 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:09 pm
Opperman also opens the interview by introducing Peter as Geraldine's daughter!

Well done for doing this Peter!

A couple of points - Geraldine's marriage to Ronnie would have been 1989. Before this it was not legal for lifers to marry in the State of NY. This was overturned in 1989, and they took advantage of it.

However, her Sheriff's ID Card says she was Mrs DeFeo in 1985 - we believe the card isn't fake, more likely the paperwork supplied to get it was (fake marriage certificate, etc.)

Also, I don't believe Geraldine was ever in the house - all the photos I've seen from her would have been crime scene pics. Other pictures turned up later (like the DeFeo's in the backyard) but these were reportedly stolen from Barry Springer who was looking after DeFeo's belongings.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Re: Geraldine's son on The Opperman Report

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:49 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:34 am
TC1 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:09 pm
Opperman also opens the interview by introducing Peter as Geraldine's daughter!

Well done for doing this Peter!

A couple of points - Geraldine's marriage to Ronnie would have been 1989. Before this it was not legal for lifers to marry in the State of NY. This was overturned in 1989, and they took advantage of it.

However, her Sheriff's ID Card says she was Mrs DeFeo in 1985 - we believe the card isn't fake, more likely the paperwork supplied to get it was (fake marriage certificate, etc.)

Also, I don't believe Geraldine was ever in the house - all the photos I've seen from her would have been crime scene pics. Other pictures turned up later (like the DeFeo's in the backyard) but these were reportedly stolen from Barry Springer who was looking after DeFeo's belongings.
But you believe there were spooks in the house but you have no photos to prove it? :lol: haha

"Lutz met with DeFeo to discuss books, making money"! Hmm :think: Might be on to something there Peter?

"Horror nerds" - nice one & interesting listen Peter!
We gonna break it down, let's get into it. No doubt about it.