Questionable affidavits

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:51 pm

Bump...since we've been recently discussing affidavits.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:11 pm

This link displays several sworn statements that Ronnie made in 1986 and 1987…

http://www.amityvillemurders.com/reference/affirm.html

…as you can see, Ronnie is claiming that Geraldine is his legal wife (even though they didn’t get married until 1989), and that Stephanie is his daughter (even though her father is Joseph Pisani).

Have a look at who Ronnie sent copies of the first document to…

Angela Brigante

Michael Brigante, Jr.

Phyllis Procita

Roger and Linnea Nonnewitz

Now, when it came time for Ronnie to try and convince the court (in the early-nineties) that Geraldine had been his wife since 1974, and that Stephanie was his daughter…who did he turn to?

Why…Barry Springer and Chuck Tewksbury of course!

Why didn’t Ronnie ask his grandmother, uncle, or aunt to claim the same? And if he DID ask them to…why didn’t they?

My guess is that they refused to play Ronnie’s silly games…and they refused to lie for him.

Anyone who would have actually known the family would surely have known that Geraldine and Ronnie had NOT been married in 1974…and that Stephanie was NOT Ronnie’s daughter.

Yet even though Roger and Linnea Nonnewitz were sent copies of the BS 1987 sworn statement…meaning that they KNEW Ronnie was planning on lying…they went ahead and signed IDENTICAL affidavits for Ronnie? Affidavits that were more than likely prepared by Ronnie himself?

Hmmm.

But hey…it seems that they’ve learned their lesson…

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:39 pm

Wow, that certainly is in rash contradiction to the many versions Linnea has given.

For example, Linnea once said this to Ric:

Yet she then asks him to call her...

And then..."try not to get caught up in his story telling"

And again..."call me"

Hasn't Tracey said that her and Linnea have been in contact?

I don't know that there have been any lessons learned...but there just might be!

Interesting! ;)