Portions of Dawn Defeo's autopsy reports

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Portions of Dawn Defeo's autopsy reports

Postby leathermonkey » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:30 pm

leathermonkey
Amityville Addict

Postby steelefanboy » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:56 pm

Funny. Self defense from three feet away.
Human logic amuses me.
steelefanboy
Just Curious (Yea Right)

Postby Clockwork » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:54 am

I was just reading this post on the other board, I think its all BS and infuriates me.. How can they think that Dawn or someone else was involved in the murders, Ronnie is nothing but a pathalogical(?) liar trying to squirm out of a hole any shape he can..
Clockwork
Amityville Addict

Postby DryWellToHell » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:15 am

What the :) love :)???? This in no way proves that Dawn shot ANYONE? And people are supposed to look at this and see it as proof of Dawn having a part in the killings? Well the minions over there will. OMG this pisses me off!
Back when I got banned I told Tracey that I wouldn't say rude :) flower :) anymore anout her site or her beliefs. BUT COME ON !! how can I be quiet about this? This is like someone telling you that an orange is blue..when It's obviously orange!
I have never and will not ever believe that Dawn had a part in the brutal horror of that night. It was Ronnie and Ronnie alone.
Dry

:evil:
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!

Postby Clockwork » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:23 am

I agree totally, and to think there are people over at that board that believe this s*it, and also support him?? That is just plain wrong..
Clockwork
Amityville Addict

Postby Dreamsaint » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:39 am

Not everyone who frequents Tracey's board believes Dawn was involved. Just a misguided few.
Bring back Ozz. He was a great "good cop".
Dreamsaint
Manchester at Highgate

Postby trixy1980 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:44 am

Im glad its not just me that finds that whole link strange! I have read that twice and on where in that "report" does it indicate that Dawn can be implicated in the murders (as far as i can see anyway!).

It mentions the fractures to Dawns skull, im no medical expert but could these have been a result of the impact of the bullet?

I think its a shame that it comes down to trying drag a dead persons name into disripute, it's an act of desperate people.
trixy1980
Amityville Member

Postby DryWellToHell » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:11 am

Dreamsaint wrote:Not everyone who frequents Tracey's board believes Dawn was involved. Just a misguided few.

True Shane. Your not one of the misguided few, thank goodness!! 8)
Dry
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!

Postby SilkyPup » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:32 am

When I read that I swear I can almost hear the twilight zone theme.....

I realize that she thinks she loves this guy. And she is married to him. So of course she is going to stand by him. That's part of marriage. But it would seem at some point she has to look at all this without the rose tinted glasses on and see it for what it really is. He killed his entire family as they slept. Abuse at the hands of his father does not ok murdering his mother and father as they slept. There's NO justification for killing those kids either. And no one buys that Dawn did it. You'd have to be on some heavy drugs for that theory to even begin to make any sense whatsoever. I realize she wants to believe her husband, the hole "stand by your man" thing, but this is absurd.
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Postby LadyRusty » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:55 pm

Don't you think people have tried to tell her that already???? She don't care what anyone says about Ronnie. She is in denial and she is seeing what she wants to see in that autopsy report. Doing everything she can to persuade people that Dawn killed those kids. I think that is sick! The poor girl is dead. Another thing, she allows that twit Dark Knight to post there again and from what I been reading a few people are tired of his mouth. All Tracey had to say to that was "but it is ok for you guys to insult Ronnie" No one ever used the nasty language or nasty name calling when referring to Ronnie.(At least not as bad as DK) People are just stating their opinions and she don't like it so she allows this Dark Knight dude to run them off. I do like what Shazza said to the jerk. WTG lol
Rusty Wallace 2005 The Last Call Image
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby Brendan72 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:24 pm

I heard on the news the other day that they are doing a computer-generated reconstruction of Diana's fatal car accident. One purpose of this would be to give people a perspective on what happened during the crash - we know what happened from official reports and eyewitness accounts, but a computer-generated account would be able to give us another perspective on what happened.

I think this should be done on the DeFeo murders, based on evidence and testimony (unlike Diana's accident, there were no eyewitnesses, except for Butch himself). I think the purpose of this would be to give people familiar with and new to a view to the murder aspect of the Amityville case. Perhaps this would also quash certain theories with very little basis that are swimming around the place.

Just a thought.
- Brendan72

"Consideration for others is the basic of a good life, a good society."
- Confucius. Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby Clockwork » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:03 am

I acutally feel sorry for Mrs Defoe, as she believes all the BS that comes out of that aholes mouth! This man should never be let out of jail, why was he never given the chair? Or does that not qualify in that state?
Clockwork
Amityville Addict

Postby LaEscritora » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:56 am

Hi...

I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I really enjoy this site, and everything that I am learning by reading it.

However, I do not understand this conversation. :) Who is this Tracey person? What is her connection to Amityville?

Thanks!

~LaEscritora
(Newbie :wink: )
LaEscritora
Amityville Member

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:14 am

Welcome to the board!

The best place to start would be her website -

http://www.injusticesofamityville.com/

She is currently married to Ronald DeFeo
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby Clockwork » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:14 am

Hi there, Tracey is Ronnies wife, they married whilst he was in jail and she really stands by his story........ :roll:
Clockwork
Amityville Addict

Postby BillyCigars » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:16 am

Hola LaEscritora!

Welcome to the Board :)

Tracy is Ronald Defeo Jr's newest wife (she married him in prison a couple years ago). Ronald DeFeo Jr is the one responsible for the murders in the Amityville house back in November, 1974.

She now hosts a website in an attempt to get him paroled. Sadly, Ronald DeFeo has changed his story so many times that many of us feel that Tracy is being totally suckered by this con man.

EDIT: Ooops, Sherb and Clockwork beat me to it :)
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."
BillyCigars
American Psycho

Postby LaEscritora » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:38 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I checked out the site in question and I think I?m *more* confused now than I was before. This young lady, Tracey, married Ronnie DeFeo just last year? I?m going to put aside my curiosity at why someone (apparently someone with children) would marry a convicted killer and ask this instead: Why does the story keep changing? Mrs. DeFeo?s FAQ has comments from Ronnie that are the exact opposite of everything that I?ve ever read about the Amityville Case.

To be honest, I?ve always been more interested in the haunting than in the murders, but the two are tied together and I am familiar with both. I have never heard the story that Dawn awoke Ronnie with black gloves, etc.

So, the purpose of Mrs. DeFeo?s site is to get her husband out of jail? He admitted to killing his parents. Does everyone on that site think that Ronnie should go free?

(I hope that I am not offending anyone. Like I said, I am new to this site. My intention is not to hurt anyone?s feelings, just to learn). :)
LaEscritora
Amityville Member

Postby DryWellToHell » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:48 am

Welcome LaEscritora!!
LOL were all confused by this :) flower :) !!! And your not offending anyone at all. Alot of us feel the same way that you do.

Quite a few people over there believe Ronnie should be let out on parole and some of course disagree and it leads to quiet heated exchanges over there. So yeah her purpose is to let eveyone know the "truth" about the night of the murders and to get Ronnie out of jail and yes the story changes all the time LOL.

Dry
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!

Postby BillyCigars » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:04 am

why someone (apparently someone with children) would marry a convicted killer

Pretty sick indeed.

Why does the story keep changing?

It changes with every parole hearing. He will never admit any responsibility or remorse for what he's done and therefore will never get past the parole board. His story has changed since the day he was taken into protective custody on the day of the murders.

Mrs. DeFeo?s FAQ has comments from Ronnie that are the exact opposite of everything that I?ve ever read about the Amityville Case.

Yeah the FAQ. Read it carefully. The FAQ has "quotes" from Ronald DeFeo Jr that are HIGHLY edited. For one thing, if you read his handwritten letters and then you read Tracy's FAQ, you can see a universe of difference. They support his most recent story of not killing the children. He'll do whatever he has to in order to be paroled.

My favorite part is at the bottom where Ronald DeFeo is apparently carrying on about how loving and special his wife is. It looks sooooo edited by Tracy. lol

Does everyone on that site think that Ronnie should go free?

All but about 3 or 4.
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."
BillyCigars
American Psycho

Postby SilkyPup » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:07 am

Welcome to the board!

I have to say the whole thing kinda seems strange to me. I know that she thinks she loves him and wants to believe he didn't kill the children and was justified in the murders he did admit to commiting. But at some point she's got to see that no matter how hard you try to believe it, his stories just are not ringing true. I think I would need A LOT of alcohol to be able to buy into this. And I typically give people the benefit of the doubt. I try very hard to believe people are honest, it's nearly a fault. But this....?

As for her having kids....I cannot imagine how her family would be ok with this. I know my family would have a fit. I could just see my father's reaction now: "yeah, he's innocent. So is everyone else in prison". It would probably get ugly from there.
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Postby LadyRusty » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:56 am

This is a little off topic here but the other night I saw something on the news even more disturbing than this...........Scott Peterson the man sitting on death row for killing his wife and unborn child actually has supporters. When I heard about this my stomach churned. Yes I find supporting Ronnie disturbing but this is even worse. How could you support anyone who killed his pregnant wife???????? Disgusting. I suppose all killers have supporters out ther somewhere sad but true. :( Even Manson has supporters. Some very disturbing stuff. What makes people attracted to these sickos???
Rusty Wallace 2005 The Last Call Image
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Next

Return to DeFeo Discussion