Portions of Dawn Defeo's autopsy reports

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Postby SilkyPup » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:02 pm

It doesn't surprise me, Rusty. I am also willing to bet that he will NEVER be executed by the state. He will either die in prison of natural causes or someone will get to him and take care of it. But no way will he be executed
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Postby Mali » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:36 pm

This confused me as well when I first got online and started looking into the Amityville case, both the murders and the hauntings. I always thought Butch's claim that voices made him do it gave the haunting a little more credibility. Not that the ugly murders there didn't. *grins* I can't believe now he is saying his poor dead sister killed those kids? She can't defend herself and he's running her name into the ground, scumbag.
Mali
Amityville Member

Postby LadyRusty » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:44 pm

Right Silky, and meanwhile the state is using taxpayers money to feed him and put clothes on his back. Really sad. He will keep appealing and appealing til he can't no more. Mali as for Ronnie, at one time he said his Mom commited the murders. He did not hear voices he is just plain sick. He has changed his story so much I don't see how anyone can believe what he has to say. Which is why he will never be paroled. He blames the Amityville movies for his being kept behind bars which is a bunch of bs. The only one who believes him is Tracey and her supporters. I warn you if you go on there and speak against Ronnie there are some who will "attack" you. I guess the 1st ammendment doesn't apply over there. Things get downright ugly. I know we have had our moments on this board but all and alll it has been a calm gentle board unlike over there. I have not posted there in awhile and probably won't again because I did not feel welcomed.
Rusty Wallace 2005 The Last Call Image
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby LaEscritora » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:28 pm

Mali as for Ronnie, at one time he said his Mom commited the murders

What?! Oh, heavens, please be joking.

Please?

That is too horrifying to think about.
LaEscritora
Amityville Member

Postby LadyRusty » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:43 pm

Yes it is true I read it somewhere. I can look it up if you want
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby Clockwork » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:01 pm

I dunno, I think its either they like the attention surrounding the person that has commited the crime, or they wanna be like them? Either way its very unhealthy if you ask me!
Clockwork
Amityville Addict

Postby LadyRusty » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:50 pm

shhhh we have a certain lurker amongst us..... lolol
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby Littlelukey » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:52 am

A SPY A SPY who? where/ No you have to be kidding now one would take what we say seriously? LOL :shock:
Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me

Postby Secrets » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:38 am

I think its strange that there still is a link to Traceys DeFeos site here... She has no link back anymore, Ronny calls the haunting a hoax, and i think we all know that she is with him on that (she wont say it straight out though).
Secrets
Do Angels Talk?

Postby LadyRusty » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:13 am

Yes Shazza I do know what she is talking about. I did know about the CMC. So that is hanging over Ronnie perhaps I owe Tracey an apology on that but it doesn't change how I feel about the case and it won't. I do not think too highly of killers due to the thought that if someone ever killed a member of my family I would never want them to see the light of day. If my opinions hurt then I'm sorry but no one is going to change them. And with all due respect Tracey since I know you read this forum, just because you love Ronnie doesn't mean everybody does. Whether he killed 6 people or 3 he is still a killer. That is my feelings and opinion I have that right. It's not to hurt your feelings. You seemed so quick to insult me but that's ok I am just a fan of Amityville. It is the parole board that has to decide Ronnie's fate not me. If he gets out I wish you luck but I also feel sorry for the rest of the world. I would still post on your board and debate this civily with you but since you have that disgusting trash talker over there I won't. I got better things to do then sit here and argue with him. If he would act like an adult instead of the jerk that he is maybe he would be worth debating with.
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby Howard64 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:18 pm

Considering the ease at which folks can manipulate photos and documents in this computerized age of the silicon chip...i question any kind of proof that can exist on the net. Im not saying ALL info is like that, but it makes me less vulnerable to charlatans who swear in the quick and easy way to the truth.

And NO im not saying that any of the "proof" that is currently out there is fake, i just think it should be scrutinized. I mean, just cause someone comes along with a scanned document we shouldnt blindly accept it as truth and follow it like lemmings to the sea.

Ya know?
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Tracy DeFeo in denial

Postby Kimmell » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:53 pm

I saw that too on CNN where Scott Peterson, Susan Smith (who drowned her two young sons) and Andrea Yates (Texas woman who killed her five kids) have supporters out there. Susan Smith has been getting mail and gifts from a man in Virginia who is "in love with her."
I emailed Tracy DeFeo last year asking if she has considered taking the money she has made from marketing the DeFeo family to open a library in their name or a small park for children.
I told her I felt it's sad and a shame that she, Mr. Osuna and others have made money from ths family who has no one to defend them.
Tracy emailed me back letting me know that she does allocate funds to the DeFeo family: She buys flowers for the grave, and takes time to mow the grass and discard old flowers from the grave. She also told me that Mr. Osuna has donated funds and puts in much needed time to the DeFeo grave.
I asked Tracy another question about her corrosponding with Eric Menendez. (Like Butch DeFeo, Eric met a woman while in prison. They are now married. She has asked several times to have a DNA test so it will prove that Lyle, Erics brother killed their parents.)
Tracy has been corrosponding with Erics wife to see if the requests are working for her so she can use the same stragedy to free Butch.
Tracy told me that she can NOT discuss her involvement with Butch's attorney or the court procedures concerning this matter.

Gary
The DeFeo's
"Few were the choices they were given.
The sands of time passed quickly by."
Kimmell
Amityville Member

Postby Dreamsaint » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:44 pm

She also told me that Mr. Osuna has donated funds and puts in much needed time to the DeFeo grave.

That's kind of difficult of Osuna to do considering he hasn't visited the gravesite in four years and was BANNED from doing so.
Bring back Ozz. He was a great "good cop".
Dreamsaint
Manchester at Highgate

Tracy in denial

Postby Kimmell » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:12 pm

Why was Osuna banned from visiting the grave site?
The DeFeo's
"Few were the choices they were given.
The sands of time passed quickly by."
Kimmell
Amityville Member

Postby Dreamsaint » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:26 pm

Why was Osuna banned from visiting the grave site?

Probably due to the fact that he wrote and published a book accusing Ronald DeFeo Sr. and Dawn DeFeo of murder.
Bring back Ozz. He was a great "good cop".
Dreamsaint
Manchester at Highgate

Postby Howard64 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:53 pm

Ronald Defeo commited a crime...he is paying for it. If it werent for the many stories circulating about lies...or the simple fact that he HAS lied...he might be considered or parole. But i Doubt he will.

Sorry if that sounds calloused, but if i committed a crime i would expect to pay the price as well. Defeo is paying his price. May God have mercy on his soul.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Previous

Return to DeFeo Discussion