Bobby Kelske

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Bobby Kelske

Postby msmart112 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:17 pm

At trial, Bobby Kelske, while being questiond by Gerard Sullivan, stated that the summer before the killings, Ronnie had pointed a rifle at him. Later, Sullivan asked Kelske if he had witnessed any other aggressive actions by Ronnie…

“Another time at the bar, we had an argument. It was around eleven o’clock at night, and he had been drinking. He went home and came back with a shotgun. He was threatening he was going to shoot me again, and I ran out to the car and I grabbed the gun out of the car. And a New York City cop was off-duty. He grabbed the gun and broke it up and threw it on the roof.â€￾
msmart112
Amityville_Member

Postby radiomixer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:07 pm

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Re: Bobby Kelske

Postby Howard64 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:16 am

msmart112 wrote:At trial, Bobby Kelske, while being questiond by Gerard Sullivan, stated that the summer before the killings, Ronnie had pointed a rifle at him. Later, Sullivan asked Kelske if he had witnessed any other aggressive actions by Ronnie…

“Another time at the bar, we had an argument. It was around eleven o’clock at night, and he had been drinking. He went home and came back with a shotgun. He was threatening he was going to shoot me again, and I ran out to the car and I grabbed the gun out of the car. And a New York City cop was off-duty. He grabbed the gun and broke it up and threw it on the roof.�

Is this on the level max???

Cripes if it is...sounds like a open and shut case for someone ready to pop their cork!
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby Victoria Principles » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:06 pm

Too bad Mr. Kelske won't be able to add anymore to the story of that fateful night.

http://www.amityvillerecord.com/News/2001/0131/Obituaries/16.html
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby radiomixer » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:55 pm

Story? Max quoted court testimony.

Now, RJD and his wife claim that Kelske was involved in the murders of the DeFeo family.

Odd, considering for the past year that both Mr. and Mrs. DeFeo claimed only Ronnie and Dawn were responsible for the murders.

Odder still is the fact that Mrs. DeFeo allegedly wrote to a member of this board in 2005 that she knew Kelske was involved all along -- even as she lied publicly on many message boards that neither she nor even RJD himself knew who the mysterious 3rd person was.

Any way you look at it, Mrs. Tracey DeFeo is, and continues to be, a liar to the public in order to protect her murdering husband. If you doubt me, feel free to view the Court TV message boards, although, if you need proof, one need look no further than these boards where she also posted many times that RJD and his sister Dawn were allegedly responsible for the murders.
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby msmart112 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:15 pm

Here are parts of an April 1992 letter that Ronnie wrote in which he thinks a "junkie friend" may have helped commit the murders...

:roll:
msmart112
Amityville_Member

Postby Brendan72 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:10 am

His memorial service was at St Martin of Tours Church in Amityville.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby radiomixer » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:41 am

There goes his fictional brother-in-law again [Richard Romondo]. Besides that glaring lie is the additional disinformation about what the medical examiner said -- and most certainly did not say.

The M.E. did not say that there had to be more than one murderer; his comments have been continually twisted and misquoted by the DeFeo camp.

There are numerous contradictions in the papers Max posted alone (assuming you can machete your way through that horrid, tedious writing style of DeFeo's).

I saw the word "junkie" (as if he didn't claim to be one himself, but that's beside the point); I did not see the name "Kelske."

Another day, another lie. Typical.
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby msmart112 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:42 pm

Here's a letter from 2000 where Ronnie talks about the police letting the killer go...

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Postby radiomixer » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:01 pm

So let me see if I've got this straight: In this latest letter, RJD now claims the police had the "real killer," that this "real killer" told police "everything" and yet police just decided to 'let him go.'

Sounds like wishful thinking on RJD's part. After all, the police *did* get the "real killer" who confessed on numerous occasions, and he's serving six life sentences as a result of giving both police and the court system numerous examples of his own inside knowledge of the murders.

Again I do not see the name "Kelske" anywhere in that letter.
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby zzvampy » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:32 pm

Becky, let me see if I can be of any help here.

Yes.

Yes, yes.

Yes.

Yes, yes.

Yes, yes...Okay? :lol:
zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Postby radiomixer » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:40 am

Hmmm. I'm beginning to detect a bit of a pattern here.
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby Victoria Principles » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:41 am

Maybe the real killer in the Amityville murders was also the murderer of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman.

Maybe OJ can hook up with Ronnie and track down the real killer in both crimes.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby Howard64 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:15 pm

i think the pattern is pretty evident myself.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:25 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:Maybe the real killer in the Amityville murders was also the murderer of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman.

I was reading in the Enquirer that OJ is going to release a book shortly that basicaly describes "IF" he killed her and Ron this is how it "COULD" have happened. I believe he will also name an Accopmplice that "MAY" have been there. But we all know how good that trash rag is. ;)

He cannot be tried again for either murder because of Double Jeapordy. Even if he admited to doing it outright.
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Postby BellWitch74 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:58 am

t00nCiNaToR wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:Maybe the real killer in the Amityville murders was also the murderer of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman.

I was reading in the Enquirer that OJ is going to release a book shortly that basicaly describes "IF" he killed her and Ron this is how it "COULD" have happened. I believe he will also name an Accopmplice that "MAY" have been there. But we all know how good that trash rag is. ;)

He cannot be tried again for either murder because of Double Jeapordy. Even if he admited to doing it outright.

You're kidding? If he didn't do it, as he constantly insists, then why would he write a book about IF he did and HOW he would've done it? It sucks he can admit he did it and nothing can be done . . . . that book idea is just crazy. And when it comes out he won't be able to understand why people are accusing him AGAIN of murdering his wife. :roll:
Madness starts here.
Malice in Wonderland
BellWitch74
Ruined Doll

Postby Howard64 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:23 pm

OJ Simpson...

anytime i hear that old diddy about that orange juice...

"the juice is loose"

i picture a white ford bronco runnin from the cops...
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby radiomixer » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:23 pm

THANK

YOU

ALL

BUT

I

STILL

DON'T

SEE

THE

NAME

BOBBY KELSKE

!
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby Howard64 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:24 pm

Isnt he dead now?

And wasnt Bobby Kelske the one with the infamous bare feet?
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby radiomixer » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:46 pm

radiomixer wrote:Odder still is the fact that Mrs. DeFeo allegedly wrote to a member of this board in 2005 that she knew Kelske was involved all along -- even as she lied publicly on many message boards that neither she nor even RJD himself knew who the mysterious 3rd person was.

Any way you look at it, Mrs. Tracey DeFeo is, and continues to be, a liar to the public in order to protect her murdering husband. If you doubt me, feel free to view the Court TV message boards, although, if you need proof, one need look no further than these boards where she also posted many times that RJD and his sister Dawn were allegedly responsible for the murders.

Tracey Defeo on CTV wrote:For the record, my husband was not possessed by the devil nor did he hear voices telling him to commit murder. He along with his siblings grew up in a very dysfunctional family, and his father Ron Sr. was so abusive and controlling of his family, that Ronnie' and his sister Dawn committed the murders, after years of pyhsical, mental and verbal abuse at the hands of their father.'

Tracey DeFeo wrote:My husband and his sister Dawn commited the murders of their family. Dawn is the one who shot and killed the younger children. After my husband shot his parents, he left the house, because he was afraid and in a panic.....because he shot his mother. The only person that was suppose to be killed was his father.

Tracey DeFeo wrote:To answer the question "why now, is Ronnie saying his sister Dawn was involved" ... He has always maintained she was involved, it's in the 1975 trial transcripts. Ronnie has stated from day one that she was the one who shot and killed the younger kids. This is nothing new that just came up, it's always been a fact from day 1.

Tracey DeFeo wrote:I feel that if the clothing were tested, and proved the blood on his pants was his from the beating he suffered at the hands of Suffolk County police, and the nightgown proven that the "unburned" particles was that of his sister Dawn from firing a gun that night, he would walk free.

STILL

NO

BOBBY KELSKE!
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby radiomixer » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:48 pm

Howard64 wrote:Isnt he dead now?

And wasnt Bobby Kelske the one with the infamous bare feet?

Yes Howard, Kelske is no longer alive.

And no, the infamous feet belong to Ronnie's "best friend" Barry Springer -- the same man who states firmly that he doesn't believe anything Ronnie says about the murders anymore because he changed his story to ridiculous proportions on a regular basis -- the same statement made by the ADA of Suffolk County, Karen Peterson.
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Next

Return to DeFeo Discussion