Bobby Kelske

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
Posts: 3542

Post by radiomixer » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:11 pm

Tracey DeFeo wrote:I'm sorry, but my husband hasn't told me anything to repeat.
Oh really? I just posted some quotes from the CTV board. Now let's see what Tracey says on a *different* message board. Keep in mind the following comments are MORE recent than the CTV quotes I just posted:
TL DEFEO: Would anyone care to discuss my husband's case?

TOM: Please do start the conversation by sharing your opinion as to Ron's guilt or innocence.

TL DEFEO: I believe my husband Ronnie is guilty of three murders. I also think there were two other people involved. My husband's sister Dawn and another person that was in the house that night. Years of abuse by Ronnie's father took it's toll on that poor family, and that is why this horrible crime happened.


TOM: I've had the opportunity to look over your site and see the compelling information that suggests Ronnie's sister Dawn was involved. I didn't see any mention of another man, though. What's the story there?


TL DEFEO: Not sure about the story of another man, but Ronnie has always stated he saw someone running down the stairs after he shot his sister Dawn. He believes this person to have been involved somehow.
That's odd that "Tom" found such "compelling." Other members of the same board didn't fall for it at all:

ALLY: After spending the last couple of hours reviewing details of this case and the crime scene photos, I have to say I do not give any credence whatsoever to the notion that Dawn was involved. It seems entirely too coincidental that she would go on a killing rampage in her nightgown, then wind up back in her bedroom, so that Ronald could kill her and she winds up just like the rest of the victims...sprawled in bed, in her night clothes. If she had been found in regular clothes, or if she had been found anywhere beside her bed, maybe there would be some slight degree of suspension of disbelief, but I cannot manage it here.
[...]
In the end, regardless of whether Dawn was involved or not, he killed three people in cold-blood and he is where he belongs.
Hmmm.

Where's Bobby Kelske, I wonder?

My point is, any of the three ways you look at it, Tracey DeFeo willingly lied. I'll explain:

1. When she posts it was just Ronnie and Dawn, but privately admits in 2005 that Kelske was involved, she openly lied when she posted -- on several forums -- that only Ronnie and Dawn did the killings.

2. As quoted, she openly posts she "doesn't know" about the third man, while writing to private parties that she's known the 'mysterious man' was Kelske all along.

3. Now she's claiming it *was* Kelske -- yet she claims she's not just repeating what RJD told her. Riiiiight. OK assuming that's correct, then she's manufacturing propaganda on her own, which only destroys her personal credibility further.

If you now believe the latest DeFeo propaganda, and fall for their latest ploy that Kelske was known to have been involved all along, then there is no doubt Mrs. DeFeo openly lied to the public by saying only Ronnie and Dawn were involved.

Simple. There is no way all three statements could be true at the same time, period.

User avatar
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di
Posts: 4300
Location: Athens, Texas

Post by Howard64 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:36 pm

ahhh okay:)

Thanks i was getting the two confused.

Isnt it odd though how anyone who seems to be able to shed any REAL light on the truth is dead? I mean, is i my imagination or what?
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1625
Location: Inside my own mind

Post by TigresMeow » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:55 pm

Let's see....

One version has Dawn killing the children. Dawn is dead and cannot defend herself.

One version has Bobby Kelske participating in the murders. Bobby is dead and cannot defend himself.

Another version has both Dawn and Bobby participating. They both are dead and cannot defend himself.

Barry Springer is still alive. His name has never been mentioned in the murders. Will that change once he passes away?
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

User avatar
BellWitch74
Ruined Doll
Posts: 1940
Location: Wonderland

Post by BellWitch74 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:28 am

Okay, if Tracey knows he committed at least three murders, why would she assume that he'd go free if it was proven that Dawn killed the kids? He still committed three murders. And the fact that Dawn was killed in the same manner as everyone else, in her own bed, doesn't really help me believe she was involved in the murders. It just seems convienent to blame someone who is dead (as it's been mentioned before). Ronnie was bigger than her, if he'd managed to get the gun away from her, then he could've subdued her without shooting her. I don't know about anyone else, but my brother can kick my feet out from under me pretty much when I'm not looking and down I go, simple as that. Unless Dawn was skilled in using the gun and how to avoid being disarmed . . . . I don't think he had to kill her out of defense.
Madness starts here.
Malice in Wonderland

User avatar
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di
Posts: 4300
Location: Athens, Texas

Post by Howard64 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:23 pm

ronnie killed his family...he acted alone...he is in jail.

Justice was served. (at least in my opinion)

I have read TOO many stories, to be able to believe anything ronnie says. Heck even his good friend springer said he didnt trust his word.

Case closed.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Rockford
Amityville Addict
Posts: 485

Post by Rockford » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:12 pm

BellWitch74 wrote:Okay, if Tracey knows he committed at least three murders, why would she assume that he'd go free if it was proven that Dawn killed the kids? He still committed three murders. And the fact that Dawn was killed in the same manner as everyone else, in her own bed, doesn't really help me believe she was involved in the murders. It just seems convienent to blame someone who is dead (as it's been mentioned before). Ronnie was bigger than her, if he'd managed to get the gun away from her, then he could've subdued her without shooting her. I don't know about anyone else, but my brother can kick my feet out from under me pretty much when I'm not looking and down I go, simple as that. Unless Dawn was skilled in using the gun and how to avoid being disarmed . . . . I don't think he had to kill her out of defense.
Good thoughts, Bell.

Tell me, does anyone have proof that Dawn knew how to handle the rifle?

And don't give me this cop out by writing, "anyone can pull a trigger," because that's bull. With the precise aim that those kids were shot, it was definitely shot by somebody who knew how to handle a rifle.
Since no guns were found in Dawn's bedroom, and no stories have ever surfaced about her hunting, one can only speculate that Ron showed her how to use a rifle on the night of the murders.
But why? Ron says she wanted their parents dead just as much as he did, correct? I thought the plan was for Ron to shoot the parents, and Dawn to keep an eye out for the younger kids?
Nothing was ever talked about Dawn shooting anyone???

Ok. So we have Ron "losing it" after he shoots his parents and needs to either find Bobby Kelske or needs to clear his head by driving around. So Dawn picks up the rifle after Ron leaves the house, knows how to reload and shoot with precise aim?

Hmm....I ain't buying it.

User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
Posts: 3542

Post by radiomixer » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:22 am

Tell me, does anyone have proof that Dawn knew how to handle the rifle?

And don't give me this cop out by writing, "anyone can pull a trigger," because that's bull. With the precise aim that those kids were shot, it was definitely shot by somebody who knew how to handle a rifle.
No, it's more than that: this person would also have to have either medical training or hunting experience to know where to place one single "kill shot." And it's more difficult to pierce the heart when shooting through the back: look it up if you don't believe it.
Since no guns were found in Dawn's bedroom, and no stories have ever surfaced about her hunting, one can only speculate that Ron showed her how to use a rifle on the night of the murders.


No one's going to buy the story that she took a crash class in shooting but managed to place kill shots three times in a row, without once needing to take a second shot.
But why? Ron says she wanted their parents dead just as much as he did, correct? I thought the plan was for Ron to shoot the parents, and Dawn to keep an eye out for the younger kids?


At exactly what point did Ronald DeFeo become a reliable witness in your eyes?
Ok. So we have Ron "losing it" after he shoots his parents and needs to either find Bobby Kelske or needs to clear his head by driving around.


Two separate versions, neither related to the other. Tracey *now* claims Kelske was there all along. And this time there was no 'ride to clear his head.' What did he state in court? "It all happened so fast ..." Remember that.
Hmm....I ain't buying it.
I wonder, why not? You certainly seemed to fall for the 'other versions,' they were equally implausible.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9821
Contact:

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:46 am

Rockford wrote:How many times has Ron stated this? If he's changed his story, I'm not aware of it.
Which story in particular?

User avatar
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di
Posts: 4300
Location: Athens, Texas

Post by Howard64 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:48 am

Hey opie!! long time no see:)


You never knew ronnie changed his story?
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

User avatar
BellWitch74
Ruined Doll
Posts: 1940
Location: Wonderland

Post by BellWitch74 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:04 am

Wouldn't that rifle have had a kick? If so, one would need the strength to hold it steady in order to aim so correctly.
Madness starts here.
Malice in Wonderland

User avatar
Millergirl#4
668 - The neighbour of the beast
Posts: 790

Post by Millergirl#4 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:59 am

BellWitch74 wrote:Wouldn't that rifle have had a kick? If so, one would need the strength to hold it steady in order to aim so correctly.
I think she had the strength, but the question is does she have the aim? I think Rockford had a point there.

User avatar
Millergirl#4
668 - The neighbour of the beast
Posts: 790

Post by Millergirl#4 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:27 pm

[quote="t00nCiNaToR
2.- At the distance the DeFeoes were shot at requires no aiming at all, you simply "point" the rifle, either from the shoulder or off the hip.

.[/quote]

Really? That's something that I didn't know, but then again I don't know much about guns. :?

User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1625
Location: Inside my own mind

Post by TigresMeow » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:57 pm

I shot a 16 gauge semi-auto Browning shotgun and bruised my shoulder. :oops:
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

User avatar
tedbot
not the face!
Posts: 846
Location: Who wants to know?
Contact:

Post by tedbot » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:27 pm

Nobody fired a gun that night other than Ronald Defeo Jr, and to blame someone he murdered in cold blood chills me to the core of my soul. Evil nonsense. The man is a murderer, him and him alone. The murders happened in a matter of minutes, over and done with, and those poor defenseless children had no chance. He doesn't deserve the kind of life he's even been allowed.
Sickens me to my core, and those that defend him need to find their own humanity and reconnect with it. Anyone who defends a man who murdered sleeping children needs to be watched closely as well. So many people have lost touch with what happened that night that they should have their humanity checked into. They might have lost it somewhere.
Are you looking at me?

User avatar
tedbot
not the face!
Posts: 846
Location: Who wants to know?
Contact:

Post by tedbot » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:38 am

I went off on a little tangent there, eh :P
Are you looking at me?

User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
Posts: 3542

Post by radiomixer » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:45 am

tedbot wrote:I went off on a little tangent there, eh :P
A damn fine one, I might add. Moving and eloquently put. :)

User avatar
Secrets
Do Angels Talk?
Posts: 343
Location: Norway

Post by Secrets » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:11 am

tedbot wrote:Nobody fired a gun that night other than Ronald Defeo Jr, and to blame someone he murdered in cold blood chills me to the core of my soul. Evil nonsense. The man is a murderer, him and him alone. The murders happened in a matter of minutes, over and done with, and those poor defenseless children had no chance. He doesn't deserve the kind of life he's even been allowed.
Sickens me to my core, and those that defend him need to find their own humanity and reconnect with it. Anyone who defends a man who murdered sleeping children needs to be watched closely as well. So many people have lost touch with what happened that night that they should have their humanity checked into. They might have lost it somewhere.
Great post!! :applause:
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8613/pornographyay8.jpg[/img][/url]

User avatar
BellWitch74
Ruined Doll
Posts: 1940
Location: Wonderland

Post by BellWitch74 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:35 pm

TigresMeow wrote:I shot a 16 gauge semi-auto Browning shotgun and bruised my shoulder. :oops:
Last rifle I shot did the same thing to me. I can't remember the caliber, but it wasn't supposed to have much kick. Then again, I'm a small person, so . . . . it did kick. I didn't have the arm/shoulder strength to absorb it. Nor the practice.
Madness starts here.
Malice in Wonderland

User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
Posts: 3542

Post by radiomixer » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:16 pm

My first ex taught me how to use a .22 rifle. One day he and his Dad and I went out to shoot clay discs/skeets. I thought he was being a gentleman by loading the gun for me after I took my shots. He handed me a second rifle and I never noticed the difference; I may be wrong but I think it may have been a 12 guage? At any rate, I not only got a bruise below my shoulder -- the impact of the shot knocked me off my feet! I didn't think the joke was too funny. They thought it was hilarious :)

I've never fired a .35 but I think there are far too many variables there for Dawn to have shot the kids. Ronnie killed those children, plain and simple.

User avatar
dwighttrenfield
Amityville Addict
Posts: 260

Post by dwighttrenfield » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:01 pm

radiomixer wrote: My first ex taught me how to use a .22 rifle. One day he and his Dad and I went out to shoot clay discs/skeets. I thought he was being a gentleman by loading the gun for me after I took my shots. He handed me a second rifle and I never noticed the difference; I may be wrong but I think it may have been a 12 guage? At any rate, I not only got a bruise below my shoulder -- the impact of the shot knocked me off my feet! I didn't think the joke was too funny. They thought it was hilarious :)

I've never fired a .35 but I think there are far too many variables there for Dawn to have shot the kids. Ronnie killed those children, plain and simple.
12 gauge shotguns can do that to inexperienced shooters. Even so, it's not funny for that to happen to someone.

I've never held or fired a Marlin .35 myself. However, one of the first rifles I did learn to shoot with was my father's Marlin .22. That was a nice little gun. It made for accurate target shooting to varmint hunting.

Of course Ronnie killed everyone that evening. The various versions of the crime that Ronnie has proffered over the years don't help his cause one bit. His chronic compulsion to switch stories mid-stream showcased itself quite readily during his A&E interview.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?" -- Edgar Allan Poe

User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
Posts: 3542

Post by radiomixer » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:02 am

dwighttrenfield wrote:12 gauge shotguns can do that to inexperienced shooters. Even so, it's not funny for that to happen to someone.
(Thank You! My sentiments ... )
dwighttrenfield wrote:I've never held or fired a Marlin .35 myself. However, one of the first rifles I did learn to shoot with was my father's Marlin .22. That was a nice little gun. It made for accurate target shooting to varmint hunting.

Of course Ronnie killed everyone that evening. The various versions of the crime that Ronnie has proffered over the years don't help his cause one bit. His chronic compulsion to switch stories mid-stream showcased itself quite readily during his A&E interview.
I noticed that too -- it was so OBVIOUS, it was absolutely Eerie. He made many horrifying statements, showing no emotion all the while. Particularly when he switches his story about Dawn in mid-interview! Dr. Hoge made comment of this in his summary at the end of the show. And boasting for the camera, 'I didn't care who got blamed for it then, and I don't care now' (as long as it isn't him, although he admitted he killed everyone on numerous occasions, not to mention formally in court).

Good God. How much more obvious can one get? That A&E interview should be 'required viewing' for any person interested in the DeFeo case. It's far more revealing than Ron ever intended it to be.

And, oh, yeah: Remember, no mention whatsoever of "Bobby Kelske." Just thought I'd bring up that reminder ... it's a theme nowadays.

Post Reply