How gross are the TNE pictures?

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:35 am

weather83 wrote:I agree DOCA, these pictures are heartbreaking. In fact, I'm 10x more frustrated about what happened to the family now.

Rest In Peace:
Marc,
Ally,
Little John-Matt,
Dawn,
Louise,
Ronnie.
Amen
:cry: :x
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:35 am

Google Ric&Osuna&Sellout&Bastard

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:47 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:Google Ric&Osuna&Sellout&Bastard
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OrangeNblack
MR-LA-DJ

Post by OrangeNblack » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Blaine was a friend of Rics's who took an interest in the DeFeo case as far as Dawn being involved in the killings.
Blaine had a website that showed a "famous 7th body" photo of a woman who he and Ric "had proof" it was a DeFeo.
Blaine would later on go on these talk radio shows and be a guest on one of these online websites talking about how he and Ric had discovered evidence that has been long overlooked by the Suffolk County Police department.
The evidence according to he and Ric: So called mystery body in the basement. Dawn being involved in the shootings. A long lost wife of Ronnie's came forward, and the crime scene photos were to be trusted only in the hands of Ric and Blaine.
"Keep the colors of orange and black in your heart year round.
I love Halloween."

Bury-me-in-memory
Amityville Member

Re: How gross are the TNE pictures?

Post by Bury-me-in-memory » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Id also appreciate a pm of the link.
My badge.My witness.

Blue
Amityville Addict

Post by Blue » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Bury-me-in-memory wrote:Id also appreciate a pm of the link.
PM sent. :)

Bury-me-in-memory
Amityville Member

Post by Bury-me-in-memory » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks Blue :D
My badge.My witness.

Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Post by Baphomet666 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:05 am

I have seen a couple of the pics on the "Shattrered Hopes" trailer but it was very brief.I can put it in perspective terms as "very sadistic".The seventh body photo in Osunas book was enough for me.
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:11 am

7th body....*sigh* It's such a shame that the poor girl, who isn't even related to the DeFeo's has to be discussed like this all thanks to the ignorant Ric Osuna. Then again, it's not surprising considering the fact that Ric has no moral problem of disrespecting the deceased and making money off of it. human beings just cannot get any lower. :(

We'll see how far Ryan will go with his movie soon. Then, once it's out I'm sure a :) flower :) storm will prevail and the world will see yet another low life cretin be ruined forever over the disrespect of 7 innocent victims.
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Post by Baphomet666 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 am

Personally,I think these people are sicker and worse than Mr Amityville [Butch Defeo} himself. :evil: Are the crime scene photos really that necessary for the public to see?Its bad enough that Osunas book is built more on fiction not facts,or just a pyramid of lies and self illusions. Blessings :evil:
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:22 pm

The sad part is, I doubt many people outside our group knows that the Amityville murders happened, or how it happened. They're prime targets for Ric and co if they want to convince the mass that Dawn did it.

And why would anyone want to see the autopsy photos?

Sometimes I think we humans love being morbid.

Bury-me-in-memory
Amityville Member

Post by Bury-me-in-memory » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:38 pm

We have all seen the photos at one stage or another..
My badge.My witness.

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:02 pm

I've only seen the crime scene photos, never the autospy ones and I hope to never see those. It was heartbreaking just looking at the crime scene ones.

Bury-me-in-memory
Amityville Member

Post by Bury-me-in-memory » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 pm

I haven't seen the autopsy photo's either. That would be too much for me.
My badge.My witness.

Blue
Amityville Addict

Post by Blue » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Link the Labrador wrote:I've only seen the crime scene photos, never the autospy ones and I hope to never see those. It was heartbreaking just looking at the crime scene ones.
I have seen a few of the autopsy photos, and oddly enough those were easier to see than the crime scene photos. In the crime scene photos, you see people all tucked cozily into their beds and who have been tragically killed. Maybe it is my medical background speaking here, but looking at the autopsy pictures which are more clinical in nature you see "specimens" who have been shot. Not to say that they are less "people" or that it is any less tragic, but there is less emotion evoked from them.

I think that if the crime scene pictures are included in any book, film or whatever, then the autopsy photos should be there too. That would provide a contrast and make it easier to see and understand that the bullet entered here, exited here, etc. rather than "oh, that poor person, how sad".

Of course there is no reason- especially 35 years post conviction- for anyone (including myself) to be viewing any of the photos. I blame my own morbid curiosity and that is probably a common trait.

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:09 am

The extent of my morbid curiosity ends at ancient mummies.

And yes, I've seen mummified babies and children from thousands of years ago on documentaries. I wouldn't want to have that job. I'd be sobbing my eyes out if someone told me to hold a mummified baby. :(

123xoxo
Amityville Member

Post by 123xoxo » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Where are these pics? I've never seen them.
123xoxo

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:59 pm

If/when you find them on Google, please do not post them here.

shuan6427
Amityville Member

Post by shuan6427 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 am

I would have to agree. There is no point in posting the pics, and it is very disrespectful and exploititive for anyone to do so IMHO. I think this site is useful, as most people who post here are responsible and just want to try and find out what really happened in regard to the murders and haunting.

However, this truth board should remain just that. Let's just examine the facts surrounding the case. To go down the same path taken by some others to sensationalize six murders is just wrong. We don't need to see any more shock value gory photos!

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Blue wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:15 pm
Link the Labrador wrote:I've only seen the crime scene photos, never the autospy ones and I hope to never see those. It was heartbreaking just looking at the crime scene ones.
I have seen a few of the autopsy photos, and oddly enough those were easier to see than the crime scene photos. In the crime scene photos, you see people all tucked cozily into their beds and who have been tragically killed. Maybe it is my medical background speaking here, but looking at the autopsy pictures which are more clinical in nature you see "specimens" who have been shot. Not to say that they are less "people" or that it is any less tragic, but there is less emotion evoked from them.

I think that if the crime scene pictures are included in any book, film or whatever, then the autopsy photos should be there too. That would provide a contrast and make it easier to see and understand that the bullet entered here, exited here, etc. rather than "oh, that poor person, how sad".

Of course there is no reason- especially 35 years post conviction- for anyone (including myself) to be viewing any of the photos. I blame my own morbid curiosity and that is probably a common trait.
Hello, blue. I am a homicide inspector and an amityville addict. If you could show me one of the autopsy photos, that would be great! I am currently having a debate with Ric Osuna on facebook and I might need an autopsy photo to prove my point. If you cannot directly show me them, please let me know how I can get my hands on them.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:10 pm

gd134 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 pm
Hello, blue. I am a homicide inspector and an amityville addict. If you could show me one of the autopsy photos, that would be great! I am currently having a debate with Ric Osuna on facebook and I might need an autopsy photo to prove my point. If you cannot directly show me them, please let me know how I can get my hands on them.
Welcome to the board. Blue has not been on this board for some time as I do not recall seeing him around for a while.

I have not seen the complete autopsy photographs of the DeFeo's and are difficult to find on the internet. I have Googled a few times but to no avail.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)