Back when The Night The DeFeo's Died was published...

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: Back when The Night The DeFeo's Died was published...

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 am

And what better tribute than to have Ric's bullish*t book turned into an even bullshittier motion picture! Ric obviously felt so honored that he walked away from the whole thing mid-stream...

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:And what better tribute than to have Ric's bullish*t book turned into an even bullshittier motion picture! Ric obviously felt so honored that he walked away from the whole thing mid-stream...

Do you think they have already slapped "Now a MAJOR Motion Picture" on the cover of TNTDD yet? LMAO! :rotate:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:29 pm

A big thanks to sherb for this massive post! Way too much to respond here but I love Brendan's comments and Dans too as well as Sherbs.

He never bothered with jurors but Gates was credible for him to write that book!

I love how he brought up troublemakers when he got caught!!

Best and funniest stuff I read on here yet.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:34 am

I had to look back over the eight years worth of posts to refresh my memory on what was said. Time passes quickly.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:07 am

That it does.