2002 parole hearing transcripts

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

2002 parole hearing transcripts

Postby msmart112 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:35 pm

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Postby astonio » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:50 am

This is probably the coldest one for me. He was unable to speak, but conveyed, at least on paper, a sense of what they would be considering....because he had to edit his response due to the ongoing appeal he had going on. Almost, a different kind of Butch, if you will. However, body language and inflections are missing from the read and one can only imagine. Yet, the pervasive issue the board likely gleans from him is in how he needs to feel for himself a sense of vindication and must tell, in some way, a new way of looking at how the crime went down. For all his money, he couldn't hire an attorney to help him out? To get his facts straight? All the parole boards' decision begin in the same manner...the violent deaths by rifle....total disregard for human life....remains a threat to society. This man is no joke! He is as animal as you can get...fostered over 30+ years into the creature he presents himself each time he sits before a panel. This lead Commissioner Rodriguez infered she wishes to hold him longer than the statutory limits. I wonder how much longer in her eyes and judgment? Also, Butch remains humble-less. His bravado must be distinct by scent alone. His dead grandmother and his continual reference to "the largest sum of money in her will". And what was the angle behind that, really? Family is family, but for this woman to do this in place of any other possible family members or charities or church is probably not as outstanding considering Butch is probably the only one left of them all. Considering this, alone, is the vicious sadness of his crimes. That fruit was destined to bear more fruit and a richer life for many invested and bonded by their love, honor and or debt. Both sides of the family contributed to the DeFeos well being and care and lifestyle. Butch stopped ALL of that and in an abrupt, unforgettable sorta way.

Short of possibly dying with so much time to live and can be medically proven and documented, and an assurance of his housing and care and contribution outside of Green Haven, this man will never see parole. I used to think it was a possibility, but he has a mountain of effort to demonstrate to appease a panel of seasoned Commissioners who see not just Butch DeFeo and fade away. 2007...absolutely NO difference.
astonio
Resident

Re: 2002 parole hearing transcripts

Postby Boogeyman » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:05 pm

he say things like i cant tell you all etc

is he holding back that he heared voices who maked him do it?
My name is Legion: for we are many.
Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Postby sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Boogeyman wrote:is he holding back that he heared voices who maked him do it?

Not really, it was his lawyer who made a bigger deal out of that than him.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby Boogeyman » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:24 pm

ooh i c but i realy dont get his storys anymore xD
My name is Legion: for we are many.
Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Postby Architect of light 75 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 am

Wow again..

He sounds so... slow, depressive..

I feel like whatever he would say, with his lawyer advices or not, he won't ever get out anyway. So I don't see why he would lie, hide things.

Even if he was pused by any mafia guys, why would he keep it for him since he's going to die in jail ?

Take care.
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Postby 35Marlin » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Wow all of these parole hearing transcripts are just so interesting. Lets you get into The mind Of Butchy. I wonder if when he gets up there in age if he will ever come clean on what happened that night 100%. I was aheroin addict for many years my self I have often thought maybe Ron was dope sick and his parents finally cut him off with money. And he killed them for some money to get out of the agony.
35Marlin
Amityville Member

Postby VampireKen » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:55 pm

35Marlin wrote:Wow all of these parole hearing transcripts are just so interesting. Lets you get into The mind Of Butchy. I wonder if when he gets up there in age if he will ever come clean on what happened that night 100%. I was aheroin addict for many years my self I have often thought maybe Ron was dope sick and his parents finally cut him off with money. And he killed them for some money to get out of the agony.

He's actually gone back to the haunting story :fp: Can't wait for this year's transcripts.
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210
VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Return to DeFeo Discussion