Ric Osuna's Seventh Body photo

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
theplayer01
Minor Deity

Proof of seventh body

Post by theplayer01 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:27 pm

Has anyone tried to go to the orginal records and verify the negatives. If not I will draft a letter to send to the police department and try to gain access to the negatives under the guise of writing a book. Since this seems to have worked before I figured it was worth a try.

TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by TheVampireologist » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:55 am

Has anyone tried to go to the orginal records and verify the negatives. If not I will draft a letter to send to the police department and try to gain access to the negatives under the guise of writing a book. Since this seems to have worked before I figured it was worth a try.
Well its a fact here that there is a reciept from Suffolk county police inventory online for the actual blowup of this picture from the negatives themselves.

Again it is flat out impossible to tamper with the original negatives in police inventory.It might fool a novice but as far as fooling anybody that knows what they are doing or has any expierience with film development,impossible.

For this simple reason alone.If you take two seperate rolls of negatves,same film etc. and put them under a microscope the composition for each one is going to vary in some degree.Its almost like a fingerprint to make a simple anology here.

So if somebody forged that picture into a strip off film cut supposedly from the same roll of film from the other crime scene photo's.It would be caught for what it is in a second.Especially in 2005.

So since nobody has come forward yet to expose this as a forgery there is only one explaination for it.It was taken with the same camera,film and at the same time as the DeFeo crime scene photo's.
[img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/2986/22ns2.jpg[/img]

"He took a face from the ancient gallery...and walked on down the hall" - Lizard king

TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by TheVampireologist » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:34 am

To expand a bit more on this subject,

If you really pay attention to that 7th body picture you will notice these obvious things -

Its the body of a young female at least under 100 lbs.That rules out every other female victim in the house except Allison DeFeo.

The bullet entered Allison DeFeos left cheek and exited from her right ear while she lay with the right portion of her head twords her pillow.Yet it appears from the 7th body photo that the right side of the head is subjected to the most visible trauma.

Here's the simple explaination for this.If you look closely at that body you will notice a small mark on the left cheek(the entrance wound).Its a simple fact that if you look at any bullet wound to the head of a body more than likley it will appear as a small circular wound and the exit wound will display the most trauma.

Given the position she lay in until discovered the right side of her face would have been absorbing the blood collecting on her pillow from the blowout in or around her right ear.In fact the actual "jet-effect" of the bullet moving thru her head would have actually imploded it inwards resulting in the disfigured appearance of the "7th body" corpse.

So here is the only logical explaination for that body.At some point somebody moved her body to an entirely seperate location for the purpose of photographing it at another location.Also note that the bed itself shows no signs of her being murdered in it.Furthermore the position of the legs etc. correspond to her actual position maked in the original crime scene(only in this case on her back).More than likley Dawn was the last body to be photographed in sequence of the others. While Dawn was beggining to be photographed Allisons body had already been removed from the 2nd floor and was enroute to this other location.

So while Dawn was starting to be photographed somebody directed the cameraman to this other location to snap three quick photos from two seperate cameras before returning to the origianl crime scene to finish in photographing Dawn.

"He took a face from the ancient gallery...and walked on down the hall" - Lizard king

Jilly
Amityville Member

Who's the seventh body? (yes, i'm new)

Post by Jilly » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:25 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this board. I was researching info. on the house on google and found this board. I saw the disturbing images of the crime scene, and read that there was a seventh body. I was just wondering if they know who it was or what's the deal?

Thanks!

LiveFyre
The Writing Writer

Post by LiveFyre » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:29 pm

I have no clue, someone else will know.

Welcome, however.
Dear my friends,
In the time we've spent,
Forever after beyond this,
When will our nightmare ever end?

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:32 pm

Hi Jilly,

Welcome to the board

This page will help you get started:

http://www.amityvillehorrortruth.com/do ... thbody.htm
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

Jilly
Amityville Member

Post by Jilly » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:52 pm

thanks everyone.

that link mainly talks about the spare bedroom and it gets too technical.
i just wanted to know what the police or investigators said about the actual seventh body.

on that page it says that if there was no spare bedroom, there couldn't have been no seventh body, but on the crime scene photos there's a photo of a different girl.

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:59 pm

Hi Jilly

Here's a thread that touches on the subject:

http://www.amityvillehorror.com/phpBB/v ... .php?t=160

TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by TheVampireologist » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:52 pm

Hi Jilly,

Actually there wasn't a "7th body."I believe that the 7th body was a 6th body (Allison Defeo) moved to another location.

At this point after examinig all available claims and evidence is the only logical explaination for it.

Check out this link here to get a better grasp as to why I believe this to be the case with the extra body.

http://www.amityvillehorror.com/phpBB/v ... php?t=1089

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:59 pm

TV, I don't see any sort of resemblance between the mystery body and Allison DeFeo. Her hair was much longer and the clothing is entirely different...are you telling me that not only was her body moved to another location, but her nightclothing was changed as well ?

Just Simon
There is no spoon....

Post by Just Simon » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:22 pm

zzvampy wrote:TV, I don't see any sort of resemblance between the mystery body and Allison DeFeo. Her hair was much longer and the clothing is entirely different...are you telling me that not only was her body moved to another location, but her nightclothing was changed as well ?
Damn Krizzy, ya beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing - why would they change her clothing :?
Cheers,

Simon

TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by TheVampireologist » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:28 pm

TV, I don't see any sort of resemblance between the mystery body and Allison DeFeo. Her hair was much longer and the clothing is entirely different...are you telling me that not only was her body moved to another location, but her nightclothing was changed as well ?
How are you so sure her clothing was changed at all?From the angle of the body the hair would be lying underneath her and not really visible to make in my opinion such a for sure opinion of that.

Aside from all of that what is your opinion of those two negatives anyway?

TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by TheVampireologist » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:42 pm

Actually from the actual crime scene photo of Allison Defeo you cant even discern what she was wearing.

Heres the link (morbid and I hate linking stuff like this)

http://www.amityvillemurders.com/csgall ... inbed.html

...anyway ZZ maybe you and Simon have seen another picture im not aware of.If so please link it here because this 7th body puzzle is part what keeps me intrested in the whole ordeal aside from the fact that I hate to be exposed to gory photographs.

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:50 pm

Actually from the actual crime scene photo of Allison Defeo you cant even discern what she was wearing.
Ah, but actually you can. Without linking to other pics of her, there is a PDF file to be found on the Criminologist website that clearly shows what she's wearing.

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:53 pm

TV, I have ( unfortunately) seen many, many of the autopsy shots and believe me, none of them are online nor are they available to the general Internet audience, at least not to my knowledge.

In the particular photo I think you are referring to, the young girl/boy appears to be wearing night clothes with a pattern of some sort. Alllison, on the other hand was wearing a basic and very plain light pink/white night gown.

Jilly
Amityville Member

Post by Jilly » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:05 pm

zzvampy wrote:TV, I have ( unfortunately) seen many, many of the autopsy shots and believe me, none of them are online nor are they available to the general Internet audience, at least not to my knowledge.

if you don't mind me asking, how did you get to see those autopsy photos?

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:18 pm

Hello Jilly and welcome to the board!

I dont mind you asking from where I obtained the photos however I'm not entirely certain that you will appreciate my answer. I will simply say that for several years I've done some mega-researching on the DeFeo case as have several people whom I consider to be not only awesome friends but incredible confidants. We share all that we have and make available ( online ) what we deem important to the case without going beyond the border of human decency and respect.

TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by TheVampireologist » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:54 pm

ZZ I had no idea you had so much exposure to such evidence.Correct the 7th body has a definate pattern to the garment.In regards to the pink and white gown did you spot this in any of the crime scene photos or photos from the location of the autopsy itself?

Aside from the discrepencies in clothing have you noticed what appears to be a small circular entrance wound just under the left eye of that 7th body?That fits exactly to Allison Defeo's wound of entrance.Not to mention there is no explaination whatsoever for that 7th body image to be found in between images of Dawn Defeo on more than one legitimate crime scene negative

The only explaination for that is one of those bodies had been moved.This is obvious from the surroundings of the 7th body picture itself.If there is another explaination for that im dying to hear what it is.Furthermore what are the odds here of this even occuring in between negatives if in fact its another body altogether?

If somebody actually tampered with the crime scene to the point of transfering a body to another location to snap a picture of it.The odds of them tampering with the clothing cant be ruled out either at all.The night clothing of the 7th body is actually saturated woth blood wich for whatever reason could explain this.

tedbot
not the face!

Post by tedbot » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:09 pm

Furthermore what are the odds here of this even occuring in between negatives if in fact its another body altogether?
My response to this is, don't just say it, prove it. Where are these negatives? In whose possession are they? Do you have anything to back that up?
One problem I have with all of this is that people throw comments out like this and others and don't back them up with actual evidence that I can see as proof. Blanket statements mean nothing. Let's see something more tangible.
Are you looking at me?

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:20 pm

TheVampireologist wrote:ZZ I had no idea you had so much exposure to such evidence.Correct the 7th body has a definate pattern to the garment.In regards to the pink and white gown did you spot this in any of the crime scene photos or photos from the location of the autopsy itself?

Aside from the discrepencies in clothing have you noticed what appears to be a small circular entrance wound just under the left eye of that 7th body?That fits exactly to Allison Defeo's wound of entrance.Not to mention there is no explaination whatsoever for that 7th body image to be found in between images of Dawn Defeo on more than one legitimate crime scene negative

The only explaination for that is one of those bodies had been moved.This is obvious from the surroundings of the 7th body picture itself.If there is another explaination for that im dying to hear what it is.Furthermore what are the odds here of this even occuring in between negatives if in fact its another body altogether?

If somebody actually tampered with the crime scene to the point of transfering a body to another location to snap a picture of it.The odds of them tampering with the clothing cant be ruled out either at all.The night clothing of the 7th body is actually saturated woth blood wich for whatever reason could explain this.
There was once speculation that the 7th body may have been one of the DeFeo boys ( their hair was rather long in 1974 ) however, that was later disproven , again, due to the night clothing.

zzvampy
The Black Bralia

Post by zzvampy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:21 pm

tedbot wrote:
Furthermore what are the odds here of this even occuring in between negatives if in fact its another body altogether?
My response to this is, don't just say it, prove it. Where are these negatives? In whose possession are they? Do you have anything to back that up?
One problem I have with all of this is that people throw comments out like this and others and don't back them up with actual evidence that I can see as proof. Blanket statements mean nothing. Let's see something more tangible.
tedbot, the negatives do in fact exist, no doubt about it. SCPD has posession yet they refuse any comment....Go figure.