2009 parole hearing transcripts

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: 2009 parole hearing transcripts

Postby Amity Windows » Mon May 15, 2017 12:18 pm

I have always believed that the Ronnie Sr was the abusive monster Jr describes him as. I think their mother was a broken spirit who had no fight left in her.

I think there was a weird combination of abusing the kids, then spoiling them financially. Most of the people who knew Ronald Jr, describe him as a raging spoiled brat, and a bully.

I do believe that Jr and Dawn Defeo had responsibility for what happened. What do all of you think of the possibility that Ronald Jr, and Dawn handed the rifle off to each other. Ronald had an easy time shooting his dad, but didn't have the heart to shoot his mom, so Dawn agreed to shoot her. They forced the younger siblings to return to their rooms. Ronald Jr did leave to go hide money, and did return to find that Dawn, who was jealous of her other siblings, had indeed shot them. Then Jr shot her and placed her face down in her bed. Her hair had dried blood that was not consistent with the way she was found in the bed. Also you have the un-burnt gun powder residue on her clothing.

What were the toxicology results for Dawn? I know no sedatives were found but what about other drugs, I never heard that?
I was fortunate enough to attend an estate sale at the Wisconsin mansion where they filmed the 2005 Amityville Horror movie. The iconic "eye" quarter-round windows were still in the attic and I bought them!
Amity Windows
Amityville Member

Re: 2009 parole hearing transcripts

Postby jimmysmokes » Wed May 17, 2017 6:17 am

there's a real good documentary out called shattered hopes that deals with the shootings. best documentary you can find on the subject.
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Previous

Return to DeFeo Discussion