The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Post Reply
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by scipio-USMC » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:37 pm

GoonieNick wrote:Scipio,

I am going to put myself in your shoes for one moment.

If you honestly believe Ryan is making things up for the sole case of making a documentary or if he is just ignorant in his ideas pertinent to the case don't you feel responsible to clear things up? Ryan is going to the media, making DVDs, etc and is really getting across to the public by saying things that you fully disagree with. He is a challenge to the way you see it. With the knowledge, that you claim to have, you would feel somewhat of a responsibility to do everything possible to clear this. Your audience is ONE FORUM where you don't have to identify yourself vs. Ryan who is identifying himself and out there in the public with an audience N^ of times greater than yours.

This is what I, and others, here don't fully understand. You are taking the time to write extremely long posts, which is great for discussion obviously. The fact that you aren't doing more to challenge Ryan really makes me wonder why you are keep yourself in hiding? There's obviously a reason. Anybody that would claim to understand things that can illustrate the holes in someone's work, in such a high profile case, wouldn't just sit on a forum claiming that they don't have to identify themselves, for posterity.

What you are doing is doing the exact same thing that Ryan and Jasik mentioned in the interview last night. You are leaving yourself open to suspicion just as SCPD has done which was illustrated by the fact that they contradicted themselves by saying that Ryan would get the gun back if it was found not to be relevant to the case, which is what SCPD has stated. But yet, now they aren't giving the gun back!!! In addition, they said that his documents came from the internet which is another lie!! The documents came from his dept where Ryan got them in person! You can't argue that SCPD has handled this badly already and they do leave themselves open for suspicion. This is exactly the same approach you are doing here.
Who exactly do you think you have permission to speak for? What is this "we don't understnad" nonsense?

The we are shils for Ryan such as you and Diver so spare me the nonsense.

I don't have to disprove Ryan's unsupported allaegations. The burden is on Ryan to substantiate those allegations with evidence.

People who support Ryan should challenge Ryan to reveal the supposed documents he keeps referring to for the public to evaluate.

He selectively realeases what he wants to.

The police account is the official uncontroverted acocunt until evidnece to the contrary appears and unsubsantiated claims are not evidence to the contrary.

I have no need to go to the press and say here is a copy of the offical report and frankly they are not going to do a story on the official findings.

If you want to stop the people here from questining his unsupported claims then you ask him to post the documents he claims he gave to the Police tha tprove the official findings wrong.

If he was able to send it to police he should have no problem releasing it publicly here and now.

Such a release will not inhibit him from introducing it again with his own commentary and spin on his DVD when his spin is finnally honed.

I have great doubts such evidence actually exists. What he calls evidence is most likely hearsay from people in no position to question the findings and might not even stand for the proposiion he asserts.

He puts much stock into unsupported opinions. Such as suggesting the opinion that it could not have been done alone without waking up the whole house and someone getting out of bed unless there wer emultiple killers acting in concert means the official detemriantion has to be wrong.

In fact on the radio he even raised that again. His theory though doesn't even address his concern!

His theory is that Kelske fired item 33 because the mother was still alive and screaming and then ROn went room to room killing the other kids. Whether 1 or 2 people killed Louise doens't change that only one person killed the rest with the Marlin and that they were killed after he parents. and evidently didn't get up.

So he is using trickery. He is suggesting that it is impossible for the kids not to have been wakened up and got up and yet his own theory meant to resolve this problem doesn't. It changes nothing at all about the kids being killed one at a time in bed after the parents by one gun.

If you want to defend Ryan then do so with constructive arguments and evidence.

Don't try saying we have no right to post evidence that refutes his unsupported allegations. That is bull.

User avatar
astonio
Resident
Posts: 942
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by astonio » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Now this is a WRAP! :clap:
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
Posts: 2435

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by Shawn » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm

astonio wrote:Now this is a WRAP! :clap:
I'll have a ceaser chicken one please. Oh, and please be generous of the croutons. :)


*I'm actually having one of those tonight! The WRAP is a sun dried tomato tortilla.

1 chicken breast, diced
romaine lettuce, chopped
1 oz caesar dressing
1 oz shredded pecorino Parmesan
handful of yummy croutons

Mix lettuce, dressing, cheese, chicken in a stainless steel bowl, put on wrap, roll.

Serving with French onion soup with a slice of home made bread and Gruyere cheese under the broiler for 2 minutes....

On that said, I was a ryan fan. WAS. He was really rude to me for commenting on his childish behavior and he turned into a prick~I was not a so called Ryan basher. I always knew the source material he was working with was flawed...but gave him the benefit of the doubt. I was hoping he would PROVE something. Anything...

My personal experiences with Ryan Katzenbach have not been pleasant. I could of been his biggest supporter had he just was not such a jerk to me and others. He made the promise on telling the world that Ric Osuna(his movie is based upon) was correct, that ric Osuna's smoking gun was reeeeealy smokin'! forgive me for maybe misinterpreting Ryans film subject, but excuse me, Ric's book was almost fiction. Ric's investigative limit was so obvious, especially citing a seventh victim. :shock:

And then we have the absolute proof...PROOF...that if Geraldine Romondoe Gates Paisani DeFeo was in fact married to Ronald DeFeo Jr. before the murders she would of been a bigamist. So by her own admittance she was in fact breaking the law...but then we see other items that disprove Mrs. R/G/P/Df claims. Lot's of them really. Namely her own son. And i believe him.

I actually feel bad for Ryan in a way. In my opinion, he's being taken for a ride........nobody deserves that. Then again, there's always KARMA. :think:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by scipio-USMC » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Shawn wrote:
astonio wrote:Now this is a WRAP! :clap:
I'll have a ceaser chicken one please. Oh, and please be generous of the croutons. :)


*I'm actually having one of those tonight! The WRAP is a sun dried tomato tortilla.

1 chicken breast, diced
romaine lettuce, chopped
1 oz caesar dressing
1 oz shredded pecorino Parmesan
handful of yummy croutons

Mix lettuce, dressing, cheese, chicken in a stainless steel bowl, put on wrap, roll.

Serving with French onion soup with a slice of home made bread and Gruyere cheese under the broiler for 2 minutes....

On that said, I was a ryan fan. WAS. He was really rude to me for commenting on his childish behavior and he turned into a prick~I was not a so called Ryan basher. I always knew the source material he was working with was flawed...but gave him the benefit of the doubt. I was hoping he would PROVE something. Anything...

My personal experiences with Ryan Katzenbach have not been pleasant. I could of been his biggest supporter had he just was not such a jerk to me and others. He made the promise on telling the world that Ric Osuna(his movie is based upon) was correct, that ric Osuna's smoking gun was reeeeealy smokin'! forgive me for maybe misinterpreting Ryans film subject, but excuse me, Ric's book was almost fiction. Ric's investigative limit was so obvious, especially citing a seventh victim. :shock:

And then we have the absolute proof...PROOF...that if Geraldine Romondoe Gates Paisani DeFeo was in fact married to Ronald DeFeo Jr. before the murders she would of been a bigamist. So by her own admittance she was in fact breaking the law...but then we see other items that disprove Mrs. R/G/P/Df claims. Lot's of them really. Namely her own son. And i believe him.

I actually feel bad for Ryan in a way. In my opinion, he's being taken for a ride........nobody deserves that. Then again, there's always KARMA. :think:


1) He wants to believe an account that Osuna says Ron told him but Ron denies telling him

2) He only believes those parts he wants to he decided to tweak things.

While the alleged Osuna account was that Kelske used a Colt Python and had it melted down he decided to believe in fact it was tossed in the canal.

Instead of a Python though he relied on an affidavit that said Kelse was known to have a blued snub-nose .38 around the time of the murder.

What was found was definitely not the receiver of a Python or a snub-nose.

Ryan was happy to find the remains of any pistol no matter what and then claim it proves his theory though there ar eno acocunts period of any gun tied to any of them being tossed in the water.

It seems to me he is trying to take us for a ride.

User avatar
msmart112
Amityville_Member
Posts: 1946

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by msmart112 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:While the alleged Osuna account was that Kelske used a Colt Python and had it melted down he decided to believe in fact it was tossed in the canal.

Instead of a Python though he relied on an affidavit that said Kelse was known to have a blued snub-nose .38 around the time of the murder.

What was found was definitely not the receiver of a Python or a snub-nose.
Nice catch.

And have a look below that affidavit...

http://amityvillefilm.com/Discovery%20o ... 20gun.html

...where Ryan wrote...
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:ABOVE, One of the documents that caught Ryan Katzenbach's attention was a witness statement regarding one of the individuals named as a participant in the murders and this individual's acquisition of 2 .38 revolvers -- one which was known to remain in their possession at the time the DeFeo murders occurred. That gun has never been accounted for.
...when was anyone other than Ronnie ever named as a participant in the murders?

And just how was the snub nose revolver supposed to have been accounted for...and by whom?
Image

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9821
Contact:

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Clarice Hobson wrote:Brian Grade A Number 1 show
It'll only be Grade A, Gerri, when YOU are Brian's guest... :pray:

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 am

"Geraldine Romondoe Gates Paisani "


This was a funny thread. Just a side note. My Mother was Also Married to Fred Corey, The Father Of Stacy & Jill My 2 Older 1/2 Siblings, and The spelling is "Pisani". So It SHOULD read "Geraldine Romondoe Corey Pisani Defeo/ Gates "

User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 695

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by BooshaGirl » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Dang, I was *hoping* those last names of hers would be a funny anagram like where I went to college:

South Hamtramck Institute of Technology.

(there really is no such school, but it's on a tee-shirt I own)

GRCPDG. darn it. Doesn't spell ANYTHING, but it certainly IMPLIES something. There's a lot of really REALLY dumb men out there to take vows with that creature.

User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 695

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by BooshaGirl » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 pm

I'm sorry. She's human. A woman. That WOMAN. (It's the Lenten season, after all).

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Oh.....and Rulo. My Grandma on my Mothers side (who lived on upper front street Binghamton,NY) with my mothers last name was Rulo. Every one misses that.....because it's my Mothers real name. The one No one seems to know. Except again the 100's of people who actually knew her.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re:

Post by scipio-USMC » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:20 am

Dan the Damned wrote:
msmart112 wrote:
dominionlive wrote:Ryan is coming back on the show within the next couple weeks..
Ask him if he ever asked Dr. Adelman about this particular line from Ric’s book...

"But according to Butch and Geraldine, Michael Brigante Sr. learned that the medical examiner, under the direction of the Suffolk County homicide squad, purposely mislabeled the entrance and exit wounds on Big Ronnie in order to support the homicide squad’s case against Butch."

:roll:
And even if that were true, how would reversing the entrance and exit wounds help or hurt the case against Ronnie? What difference would it make whether or not Ronald Sr was shot both times in bed or once in the hallway?

It doesn't. It doesn't help the police's case at all to have the jury believe Ronald Sr was shot in bed versus the hallway.

And how about Ronald Sr's heart? Gerard Sullivan was the prosecuting attorney in the case against Ronnie DeFeo. During the trial, (and in his book about the case, "High Hopes") he says that Ronald Sr's heart was destroyed by one of the bullets. Osuna even confirms this fact (which he supposedly got from reading Dr. Adelman's postmortem exam).

We have two bullet holes in Ronald's back, and another above and to the right of his right nipple (between the right nipple and the right armpit). Here's Max's drawing again for reference:

Image

If you line up this bullet hole (near the RIGHT armpit) with either of the wounds on his back, neither comes near the heart area. However, if you line up the holes on his back to the neck area (where the other bullet had lodged), that does go near the heart area.

The claim is that Ronald was shot first as he lay in bed, and then later when he got out of bed and charged towards the hallway where Ronnie was. Since this bullet (which destroyed the heart) entered the body from the back and moved up to the neck, it must be the first shot, delievered as Ronald was lying in bed. The 2nd shot must be the one that involved the right nipple area.

In Osuna's book, he describes Ronald being hunched over when he charged towards Ronnie, so the inference is made that this 2nd shot entered near the right nipple and exited his lower back. This is the bullet path that comes nowhere near the heart.

So the bullet which destroyed Ronald's heart was the one that entered his lower back and got lodged in his neck area -- the first shot that was fired. We are to believe that Ronald was shot and yet despite his heart being destroyed, he was still able to get out of bed and lunge towards the hallway? Isn't that impossible? If the heart is destroyed, there is nothing to pump the necessary blood to the muscles which are needed to enable someone to get out of bed and move around, right? So wouldn't it literally be impossible for Ronald to have gotten out of bed?
Ron got up after the first shot and was shot the second time while hall charging him in the hall? What a load of garbage.

Problem 1) In that case the first shot would have to be the one that lodged in his neck because that entrance wound was in his back and he can't have been shot in the back while charging at him and that bullet did so much damage there is no way he could have gotten up and charged anywhere.

Problem 2) the second bullet was not found in the hall it was found in the bed where it would be if it had entered his lower back and exited above his nipple thus consistent with the determination of the entrance would being on the back. If shot elsewhere then the bullet would be there not in the bed.

Problem 3) There would be blood in the hall if he were shot in the hall but there was none they used luminol all over to see if any blood was cleaned up in the hall and other locations but the search turned up nothing

Problem 4) The shot that exited was not straight on. If he was charging at Ron and shot then the bullet trajectory would be relatively straight and exit somewhere on the right side of the spine not left. The trajectory shows the gunman was standing to the side of the victim not straight in front of the victim. For the front wound to have been an entrance wound the shooter would have to be standing to the right of th victim. The victim could not have been facing directly at the shooter but have been charging something else with the shooter off to the right. Why would Ron Sr charge anyone other than ROn? He is the one he had th emost problem with and certainly would target him if shot but still able to move.

Problem 5) to not leave gunpower burns in the front entrance wound the shooter would have to have been at least 5-6 feet away if not further. Even at up to 6 feet rifles such as that are known to deposit powder burns in wounds. Distance would also be required for the gun to fire down at the correct angle. The shooter would have to be a good distance away to enable the shooter to be off the the right to be hodling the rifle at a downward angle. As he got close an upward angle would be necessary to shoot someone hunched over. De[ending on how far hunched over an upward angle would still b enecessary. If hunched so far over that the lower half was below the belt then the gun would have to be aimed at an upward angle to cause the wound.


The hall is not large enough for this kind of thing unless he was quite far away and Ron was charging somewhere else not facing him. If facing him the trajectory is impossible.

*************************************Ron Sr.* (Facing towards page bottom
*1 Ft
*2 Ft
*3 Ft
*4 Ft
*5 Ft
*6 Ft
*Shooter* (facing toward Ron Sr)**********object or person Ron Sr is facing*******************

Look at the hall how would Ron get in the position of the shooter vis a vis his father?

Moreover, why would the ME lie? Why would the ME decide eatly on lying about which was the entrance wound was necessary to convict the killer?

Moreover, who would move the bullet from the wall in the hall to hide it in the bed?

How could there be no blood in the hall?

Why would he be hunched over unless already shot once and if shot onece already how could he get up with his heart being damaged?

The whole thing is ridiculous.

It was quite obvious he was shot in the back in bed.

Possibility 1) Ron standing in front of mother's bed and fires first shot at angle into father. Father starts to pull himself forward thus shorts coming down and Ron walks in front of father's bed and shoots father straight ahead second bullet damages the heart and kills him. Then from the same position he turns towards mother and fires two shots.

Possibility 2) Ron is first straight ahead of his father's bed and fires once hitting him at the base of the spin and bullet entering his neck. Then he shoots his mother twice then walks to in front of his mother's bed and realizes his father is not dead and fires again.

Ror Ron to be in the same position for both shots that hit Ron Sr. Ron Sr would have to have moved significantly. Not just move up but turn his body rather significantly. It is much more likely that the shooter moved.

This is one area that Sullivan was out of his element. He didn't fully understand that the ME was suggesting the shooter moved. He thought it meant Ron Sr had to have moved. He thoguht Weber botched the cross examination of the ME. In fact though Weber didn't bother asking anything because the fact the shooter moved positions doesn't change anything. He still had to have bene in the bedroom and shot him in the back. The ability of the shooter to move a couple of feet and fact he did changes little from a defense perspective.

The lack of a bullet in the hall or blood in the hall and instead all the bedroom evidence confirming the shot was in the bed is fatal to any claim to the contrary.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9821
Contact:

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Brian Jasik wrote:Ryan is on the air tonight at http://www.dominionliveradio.com/ in a very candid interview... I don't even know what he is going to be talking about.. Stream in...

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2701

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by kathyM » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:34 pm

I have heard him on radio before. He is boring.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9821
Contact:

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:57 am

The interview starts around 33:33, if anyone wants to hear Ryan whine about the gun which is "factually" his...

User avatar
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989
Posts: 1191
Location: Scotland

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by Rokiisun » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 am

Actually, that's where he's wrong. The gun is not his.

This gun wasn't owned/purchased by Ryan in the first place, nor was it owned
by any of his ancestors or relatives. Therefore, the gun is leagally not his.
Yes it was his assembled team of divers who found the gun, but that's all it is -
a found gun - he just found it, he doesn't own the rights to it.

I also firmly do not believe a second gun was used in the murders. I believe it
was the same rifle used on all the victims, just because the one bullet could not
be placed to the rifle doesn't prove anything. It's just a shell/bullet which did not
turn out like the other shots. Same thing goes for the gunpowder on Dawn's gown -
just because she has this on her gown does not indicate she fired a rifle or was
involved in the murders.

What's the next insane theory? That Dawn used a revolver to fire one shot into
someoone before throwing it in the lake? It's obviously some kind of flare gun.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9821
Contact:

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 am

...and whining about networks, the lawsuit... Us.... 1:18:35
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:It's such a dark thing spend your time debating about, this is like the murder of six people.
Brian Jasik wrote:I know, it's sick!
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:This is the funny part about most of these people, is that I don't even know what these people think. They think the house was haunted or are they fighting because they want DeFeo to have committed this whole crime by himself? And why do you have an emotional stake in this?
Lol, how can he say this after making a 7-hour doc... on a subject he thinks is too morbid for the public to have an "emotional stake" in??

Maybe we have an emotional stake in knowing the truth? Is that bad? :think:

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9821
Contact:

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:42 am

At 1:32:00 he talks about his "summer meltdown".

Had too much on his plate apparently, including listening to us and filing the lawsuit.

What part of him wasting time on the lawsuit wasn't his own fault?

User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by PeterPisani » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:40 pm

This is all caused by Ryan Katzenbach. Pete didnt sue Pete. I also dont appreciate bold face lies about me being told in world wide spectrums.But I will say this....I know the facts of my life. Not what occured in Amityville. Ryans own conradictions, words ,actions and affiliations are the root of all of his problems. Not me. And Ryan.....you are mad at me over Amityville? Really? I am sure I have stated several times, I dont really know what happened . I DO KNOW that my family wasnt there. Heres what else I know. I record every convo I have with my family. I learned to do this after the second time my family and Ryan lied to the Police about me, and threatened to talk about my past publicly(Most of which is an outright lies *see email in other thread*told BY MY FAMILY, to RYAN, AND IN TURN WHOEVER LOOKS OR LISTENS TO HIM) like the 1.4 million. I have that convo recorded in 2 formats. Because I am used to your tricksy mouth and ways Ryan. But I must say, your balls are STAGGERING. You want to be left alone? I did that. How did that work for me? Oh....thats right. The Narcist in you wants to whine? Thats cool. The offended person on this end is letting you know in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, you WILL finish what you started with me, and I havent even started with you . I gave you a chance to drop the lawsuit. So did the Judge. Keep saying insane things in public Ryan. My kindness has been mistaken for weakness long enough.

User avatar
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989
Posts: 1191
Location: Scotland

Re: The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

Post by Rokiisun » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:24 am

A dark subject to debate about?

But isn't that what Shattered Hopes is also trying to achieve?

I smell hypocrisy. :naughty:
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Post Reply