The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:12 pm

boy you sure do have this katzenbach fellow pegged to the wall on this...im impressed!
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Katzenbach, Osuna... It's all the same stuff. Basically the same theories.

Ryan published Osuna's book and they are making this movie together. They both are promoting the same web of lies.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:01 pm

dominionlive wrote:Why not listen to the interview and find out what really happened?
Ryan said...

"The neighbors around the DeFeos, they were just a family that did not really fit in to Amityville, because Amityville is this very conservative, you know, quiet, upscale community, and here were these loud, you know, very noisy, loud Brooklynites, or Brooklyns, or whatever you want to call them, that had moved into their community, and there was always something it seemed like going on at the DeFeo home."

...which neighbors?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9C2IMTHEWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYn4swa-bq0

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:12 pm

chocked full of contradictions isn't he?
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Did the truth scare someone away?
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Out of interest, ask Ryan Katzenbach if he's spent more money on Shattered Hopes than it cost to make Paranormal Activity... :wink:

Jetstar3D
Shiner

Post by Jetstar3D » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:07 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Out of interest, ask Ryan Katzenbach if he's spent more money on Shattered Hopes than it cost to make Paranormal Activity... :wink:
Just add another hundred bucks to the budget and he's sure to have a hit!

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Why do Ric and Ryan cling to this? Because their whole story revolves around "other people helping Ronnie with the murders." And by having the father get out of bed, the argument can then be made that "Ronnie could not, on his own, have lifted his father to put him back into bed (where he was found)."
Excellent point, Dan.

You really have to wonder if Ric or Ryan have ever considered just how absurd this notion of Mr. DeFeo being shot in the front really is.

From TNTDD…

"Since his wound prevented him from straightening up, Big Ronnie turned toward his attackers hunched like a bull and charged. Grunting from the pain and growling in anger, he picked up speed as he headed for the hallway."

"Butch stepped deeper into the hallway and finally realized what he was holding. As his father entered the hallway, Butch fired, barely having time to aim."

...if the wound on the FRONT of Mr. DeFeo had actually been an ENTRANCE wound...then have a look at what the trajectories would have needed to have been in order to line-up with the wounds on his BACK side...

...Ronnie would have needed to have been lying down in the hallway.
Dan the Damned wrote:Same with the 2nd gun theory --they ignore the evidence (again, saying the police have lied) and say that a 2nd gun was used, showing that it wasn't Ronnie, alone, who killed the family.
This was also one of Tracey DeFeo’s favorite tactics...ignore evidence...and claim that the police lied.

:roll:

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:45 am

what complete and utter bull shi!

where the hell do they get this nonsense?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:14 am

Now tune into Dominion Live Radio Amityville week 2

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2508140

...where he discusses... this forum!

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:39 am

So apparently we're not up to questioning a "director, and an author of a book... many books" (Ryan'n'Ric)

Firstly, this is Ryan's first directing job, which he's paying for himself. No-one has hired him for his "talent".

And second, Ric has written only one book, which he has released 2 or 3 times as Print-on-demand - meaning he has paid himself to put it out there...

The only time a "publisher" released his Amityville book was when Ryan did a print run of 20 copies. The run was so low that Ric didn't speak to Ryan for over a year.

Brian, ask Ryan why the run was so low, and is Ryan proud of the full-colour body shots of the dead DeFeo's he put on the back cover of his short-lived "coffee table" version?
Last edited by sherbetbizarre on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:So apparently we're not up to questioning a "director, and an author of a book... many books" (Ryan'n'Ric)

Firstly, this is Ryan's first directing job, which he's paying for himself. No-one has hired him for his "talent".

And second, Ric has written only one book, which he has released 2 or 3 times as Print-on-demand - meaning he has paid himself to put it out there...

The only time a "publisher" released his Amityville book was when Ryan did a print run of 150 copies. The run was so low that Ric didn't speak to Ryan for over a year.

Brian, ask Ryan why the run was so low, and is Ryan proud of the full-colour body shots of the dead DeFeo's he put on the back cover of his short-lived "coffee table" version?
So this is a man with a high ego who thinks that after (self) publishing ONE book (of which there are many copies), he's suddenly the biggest thing out there?

Delusions of granduer. His fall will be hard indeed. That is if he comes to realize it. I doubt it since some people are able to cling onto their make-believe world for the rest of their lives.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:56 am

The show is hilarious. He's calling us all out.

This is obviously the most attention Brain has ever got in his life :)

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:13 am

Yay, Dan calls in!

Then, at 22 minutes, Brain makes a big statement:
Ryan's going to be on the show next week - you guys should listen to it because the "evidence" and the "documents" that you are talking about, he's going to present that and the information that hasn't been released yet.
Seems the new information involves the late Herman Race - look forward to hearing it.
I believe that hard evidence is going to be revealed next week, because Ryan has something...

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:54 am

Wow...I never knew that Dan Nolte was a producer! :shock:

Link

:lol:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:43 pm

msmart112 wrote:Wow...I never knew that Dan Nolte was a producer! :shock:

Link
Yeah, that guy thinks I'm Dan Farrands (the director/producer for the History's Mysteries documentary on Amityville). He must have gotten that from Ryan via an email (as he mispronounces "Farrands"). And yet, even after I tell him that I'm not Farrands, and that I pay for this site/forum out of my own pocket (with no advertising, so I lose money), he continues to say that I have an agenda. But he won't say what that agenda is on his radio show. In other words, "I think you have an agenda, but I haven't guessed what it may be yet so give me time to think one up."

Our agenda is obvious -- to provide a place where people can talk about the Amityville case (and hear others' opinions and ask questions, etc).

Are we here to make people believe the haunting was real? No. I think we discuss the evidence in a very balanced manner. In fact, I strongly disagree with George Lutz when it comes to the "ghost boy photo" and the credibility of the Warrens. If we were here to simply push a pro-haunting agenda, then I wouldn't be saying stuff like that, would I?

Are we here to make people believe that Ronnie acted alone? No -- but I can see why some people may think that, simply because most of us here seem to believe Ronnie acted alone.

Why do we believe Ronnie acted alone? Because the evidence shown to us by Ric Osuna, Tracey DeFeo and others points us in that direction. It's as simple as that. We don't judge the case on the spin they give the evidence -- we judge it on the evidence, itself. We don't care where the truth leads us -- but we do care when the path to the truth gets littered by myths and mistruths.

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
msmart112 wrote:Wow...I never knew that Dan Nolte was a producer! :shock:

Link
Yeah, that guy thinks I'm Dan Farrands (the director/producer for the History's Mysteries documentary on Amityville). He must have gotten that from Ryan via an email (as he mispronounces "Farrands"). And yet, even after I tell him that I'm not Farrands, and that I pay for this site/forum out of my own pocket (with no advertising, so I lose money), he continues to say that I have an agenda. But he won't say what that agenda is on his radio show. In other words, "I think you have an agenda, but I haven't guessed what it may be yet so give me time to think one up."
Wow, he sounds nuts. I'm glad I'm not the one dealing with him.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 pm

dominionlive wrote:Why not listen to the interview and find out what really happened?
Ryan said...

"Sometime around the time of the trial, there was an affidavit floating around from one of Butch’s friends, Augie Degenaro, that stated that in the months before the murders, Dawn was asking for him to obtain an extra handgun for her that couldn’t be traced."

...I wonder if Ryan meant this obviously FAKE document…

Here’s another one of these FAKE documents...

…this one wasn’t even signed!

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am

I have said it before, and ill say it again...

What people wont do for money.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:26 pm

i wonder if this isn't out of some psychological need for attention that people do these sorts of things?

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Which people?

Brian from dominionlive? I think he just wants more listeners to his radio show.

Ric & Ryan? I think ever since Ric parted ways with George, it's just been about him making a buck with all the research materials.