The Ryan Katzenbach interviews on Dominion Live Radio

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:43 pm

You bring up another interesting aspect of Ric Osuna and Ryan Katzenbach's story. Again, a quote from Ryan's website:
"Ric had the most logical things to say about the crime, and he really spoke to the most basic, lingering question that I had about the whole case...why were six members of a family murdered, in the dead of night, in a relatively small house, with a high powered and very loud hunting rifle, yet no one got out of bed? That just never made sense to me, and not accepting that some demonic force silenced the victims, it really needed to be examined."
But does Ryan's version of events preclude the kids from getting out of bed?

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:49 pm

therein lies the mystery that so many have speculated...

everyone is so quick to dismiss the theory that perhaps there was something paranormal involved, but they will accept about anything else people make up?

Was there something paranormal involved? hell who knows...

but some of the tripe we are expected to swallow concerning how it was accomplished is laughable.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

rcgibbs
Amityville Member

Post by rcgibbs » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:55 pm

does anyone know what time the shows starts in central time??

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:11 pm

I'm not sure, but I'm on there now, hours in advance, literally shaking with excitemnt.

See, I can't even typr properly.

rcgibbs
Amityville Member

Post by rcgibbs » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm

ya i`m interrested myself is says 11pm central scrolling across the top but i wanted to make sure i really dont wanna miss it

rcgibbs
Amityville Member

Post by rcgibbs » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:16 pm

one more thing is it live with him on camera or just audio?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:16 pm

I haven't been this excited since Msmoose told me she went to a Lutz presentation back in the 80's!

rcgibbs
Amityville Member

Post by rcgibbs » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:28 pm

you know brian is watching this post its a shame we cant post certain questions for him to ask ryan on the interview

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Did we ever find out what happened with msmoose? Wasn't there some questions she was going to answer long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away?
rcgibbs wrote:one more thing is it live with him on camera or just audio?
It's both. Audio-only on that dominionlivechicago website, or you can view him broadcasting live from his mother's basement at www.ustream.tv/yobro247

rcgibbs
Amityville Member

Post by rcgibbs » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 pm

thanks dan

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 pm

I'm looking forward to what he'll say about us (especially me) this time.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 pm

rcgibbs wrote:you know brian is watching this post its a shame we cant post certain questions for him to ask ryan on the interview
Brian told me last week that he wasn't bothering to read the posts here. He just glanced them over. And I don't think he'd ask Ryan any "hard" questions, as he thinks Ryan is actually a real film director.

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Ric's book sold how many copies? 20? 30? No more than 50?

Seems to me that people didn't buy into Ric's theory (on Geraldine's say so) of what happened the night of the murders so why would Ric and Ryan think that their "movie" will make believers out of anyone?

Oh yeah, that's right, the cops lied. (sarcasm intended)

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

rcgibbs
Amityville Member

Post by rcgibbs » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
rcgibbs wrote:you know brian is watching this post its a shame we cant post certain questions for him to ask ryan on the interview
Brian told me last week that he wasn't bothering to read the posts here. He just glanced them over. And I don't think he'd ask Ryan any "hard" questions, as he thinks Ryan is actually a real film director.
ya the questions are probably predetermined

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Ric said that Katco only sold about 20 copies of his book, but when he took it to 2 other "print on demand" places it sold around 200. But I'm not sure if that's 200 a piece, or 200 total, so the grand total (in 2004) could either be 220 or 420 (according to Ric).

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 pm

rcgibbs wrote:
Dan the Damned wrote:
ya the questions are probably predetermined
I see.

Well, we'll have to see what he'll say.

And does he really shoot the live thing from his mom's basement? If so, that's just sad.

rcgibbs
Amityville Member

Post by rcgibbs » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 pm

was going to ask that also.....is he really boradcasting from his moms basement

rcgibbs
Amityville Member

Post by rcgibbs » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:40 pm

would be funny to see mom come down in her nightgown and bring him some cookies and milk or something

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Link the Labrador wrote:And does he really shoot the live thing from his mom's basement? If so, that's just sad.
No, I'm just throwing his old joke back at him. Brian said everyone on this forum were 40 year old virgins who had no lives and lived in their mother's basements. He said that because when he asked us to show evidence against Ryan's claims, we actually took the time and followed through with it. So because we took the time to respond, he deems us a bunch of losers with no lives.

Brian appears to be broadcasting from some sort of office, based on the ceiling.

But even though he's not in his mother's basement, it's still sorta sad, as Brian was teased for being a 40 year old virgin, himself:

http://www.rovers-morning-glory.com/brian-jasik

...so that's probably why he taunts others with that, as he was once taunted, himself -- and it probably hurt him. He's a hurt little boy lashing out at us. Kinda pittiful... :(

Link the Labrador
The Lab from Amityville

Post by Link the Labrador » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:46 pm

RYAN'S MOM (In a shabby nightgown and with mascara on): Ryan-poo! It's 11:00! It's late. Shouldn't you be going to bed?

RYAN: (In front of a camera/tripod. The basement is small, ranky, with cheeto stains all over the place. Pictures of Amityville House is on the walls) I'll be up there in a minute, mom! I've gotta post this video!*

*Please forgive me. I've had a little bit to drink tonight. >____<

EDIT: I don't think there's anything wrong with not being married, nor do I think there's anything wrong with living in your parents home (providing, of course, that you're taking care of the finances and you're not making them support you), but still...
Last edited by Link the Labrador on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rcgibbs
Amityville Member

Post by rcgibbs » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:47 pm

i meant brians mom since he will be on camera tonight