I am Peter Pisani,son of Geraldine Gates.

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

I am Peter Pisani,son of Geraldine Gates.

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 12:00 pm

I am tired of the lies....I never Played along. I am offering my services to the Defeo camp. I do not purport to know ANYTHING except that Geraldine Gates(My Mother) in collusion with my Sisters have bank'd off this for years. As I child I spoke with Mr. Defeo(ask him...It was from my moms video store in great bend p.a.mr.Video and then it was Viseo G. I am sure Mr. defeo's estate bought it fer crying out loud)...and know that his version (Currently) is true. My Mother Could NOT have been been around....other wise I wouldnt exist.(My Birthdate is 12-14-75....Stephs is August of 74....the math is simple) If I EXIST....I F*CK GERALDINES TIMELINE UP...I AM PRETTY SURE I EXIST,so that must mean some ones lying. I am willing to give DNA so that it can be proved Joseph G. Pisani is Stephs dad. (It's real easy...I carry the same dominant male genes as J.G.Pisani....my Dad. Ryan Katzenbach said his "camp" is ready for a blood test,but Ronald wouldn't give it. You dont Need Defeos dna....just mine to prove male Dominant genes in STEPHANIE. I want no compensation....I aint my mom. I want My grandfather Joseph.L.Pisani to rest in peace. I promised him I would tell my story some time....well. He's passed on,and It's time. Unlike the rest of my family,I am a MAN OF MY WORD.

astonio
Resident

Re: I am Peter Pisani,son of Geraldine Gates.

Post by astonio » Thu May 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Welcome, Peter. Thank you SO much for THE TRUTH!!! Thank you so, so much!!!
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu May 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Welcome to the board. Your story is fascinating. I saw your posts last night on the Shat Hopes facebook page (before they were deleted) and also your post in the facebook Amityville page, where you invited people to check out your personal facebook page.

Okay, so Stephanie (your sister) was born in August of 1974. You were born in December of 1975. And both of you share the same father: Joseph Pisani. Any other siblings?

On your facebook page you say you were told your mother (Geraldine Gates) was dead for years. And also that you were tired of hiding from the FBI and the media. Can you expand on that? Who told you your mother was dead, and when? How did you find out they were lying?

Lastly you say they are sh*tting on your grandfather. What do you mean by that? Does it have to do with this Amityville nonsense or is it some other issue?

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Thu May 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Welcome to the board. :)
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Stacy Lake....Jill Lake......Stephanie Pisani. All 3 of my sisters Maternally. Stacy and Jills Father was FRED CORY. As a child the FBI and Media would question Myself,Father and Grandparents (Joseph G. ,Joseph L. And Lena Pisani)to gain knowledge of My Mothers Illegal Actions or locations.(Such as Bigamy,Fraud,Embezzlement) By accepting Money from Katco,Ric Osuna or Whoever,and aiding in the perpetration of this fraud,My sister Stephanie is Desecrating the ONLY PEOPLE IN MY LIFE WHO HAVE EVER TOLD ME THE TRUTH. My Grandparents. And My grandpa is dead now. I promised I would tell my story...well. It's time. It's very simple....Steph was Born at OUR LADY OF LOURDES HOSPITAL in Binghamton NY. Freedom of Information filing will obtain her certificate of live birth. I dont think the Mob got to the city clerk in Binghamton ,lol. I offer myself for Dna,Lie detection any and all tests. I am tired of the game. I just want to live in peace with my woman and step child.....this prevents that. I,unlike my mother and sibs hold my Family dear.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 2:05 pm

I would ask all of you to go to the Shattered Hopes Facebook page...ask for a Paternity test (I offered to fly the execs of Katco out and pay for the test privately) and ask why are they scared? See for yourselves how quick it gets deleted. The sad part is that untill they found out who I was...they said that theire camp was willing to do DNA. Then...shebango! Deleted! Ask that yourselves! As I said....My facebook page is open. Go check it out.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Oh....I was told by my siblings My Mother was dead....Just as the Movie was going into pre-prodction. odd coincidence,right? I found out she was ALIVE LAST NIGHT ,when My GIRLFRIEND found a voice recording on the Shattered FB page. My sister Stephanie confirmed this to my Woman IN A COURT ROOM IN 2008,WITH JUDGE STEPHEN ROSE PRESIDING.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu May 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Wow. I'm sorry you had to deal with all that crap.

So Stephanie told you and your other siblings that your mom was dead? Or did your other sisters know she was really alive as well? Either way, that's f*cked up...

Reading Ryan's latest posts, he's pretty much confirming you are Geraldine's son (or at least confirming that Geraldine has a son), and if you were born in December of 1975, you sure as heck aren't Ronnie's son (as he was locked up in jail since Nov 1974) giving even more credence to the fact that Geraldine was married to Joseph Pisani back then (not Ronnie DeFeo).
PeterPisani wrote:...untill they found out who I was...they said that theire camp was willing to do DNA. Then...shebango! Deleted!
Yes, good point! If they were concerned with finding out the truth, they should be jumping at your offer. Myself and a few others here are blocked from posting on Ryan's page, so we can't ask directly.

For those new to the forum, all this talk is referring to Geraldine Gates and her daughter Stephanie. Geraldine has always maintained that Stephanie was Ronnie DeFeo's daughter, despite all the evidence we've shown to the contrary, like this:
...and more.

Peter's story is further evidence refuting Geraldine's false claims (which is pretty much the basis & source for most of Ric Osuna's book).

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 3:10 pm

I have spent my life avoiding this topic,to the point I never knew about these documents....they are now on my FB. Thank you for them. If you go to the Shattered hopes Page....Ryan threatens me. Thereby ACKNOWLEDGING ME AND DESTROYING HIS OWN TIME LINE. Any one know a good lawyer?

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Welcome Peter...great to have you here!

Here's a thread that you might find interesting...

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... f=9&t=8008

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Some great undated pics on the Shattered dreams page....Like I said....I've met ric Osuna. At the Duplex. It's a shame I am not allowed to comment on the page. Lets play the GAME,shall we? As I reiterate....By acknowledging I exist...they :) love :) the timeline up.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh....and P.s.....feel free to look up "M****" in Sidney NY on Facebook. That girl in the pic isn't on the Shattered hope page...who they say is M**** ISNT The woman I dated. Look her......Yup....that sure is me and my mom. I am Now Getting calls from my siblings,and attacked even more. I think it's fun.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Katzenbach is trying to ruin my credibility which is FINE. I am NOT THE ONE UNDER FIRE,AND MY WOMAN KNOWS THE TRUTH. Slander me and do what you can for now....Instead of Trying to adress the issues I brought up...ITS ABOUT DISCREDITING ME NOW. Funny...no one knew I existed till this occured. I mean...do what ya want Fam....but facts is facts. Instead of dragging me through the MUD,Lets get the issue adressed. WHO IS STEPHS FATHER?

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Oh....and now on that page the threat against me is Magically gone. Curiouser and curiouser.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey Peter,

What does Joseph G. Pisani think of his daughter's double-life?

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Well... it's great I am Being Crucified On the Shattered hopes page and Cant defend myself. I am at ease with it. The Heart of the Matter is thus.Slam me all you want,it lends credence to the fact you are muddying the waters and not addressing the issue.Who is Stephanie Pisani's Father? I aint on trial here,I never purported to be anything to the Defeo's. My dad knows the Truth. He is above it. I will not discuss any of this any more. My points are well proven. Like I said....My facebook page is open......I have no defense as I said. I am not trying to get paid. but I leave you with this from the Shattered hopes facebook page....."SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
‎...And as I recap today, in my head, I think to myself....wouldn't we rather debate and discuss the actions of the cops, the prosecutors and the people involved in this case OVER THAT OF GERALDINE? Does anyone find the contradictions of a prosecutor and a detective more interesting than this woman?"

If it's not about My Mother and Siblings lying....whats it about,and why Am I (And every one who speaks about me) blocked?

And Number 2....Ashley Woerheide
Gotta say...kinda bummed it was pushed back to 2012 but worth the wait!! : ) Btw what's with the crazies posting on this page? Completely unnecessary...that's all I have to say! Keep it up Ryan!

SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
It's a short wait, actually Ashley - a little over 2 months. As for the crazies on here, well, par for the course I guess. No one is going to agree with everything you say. But the attacks are pointless...to attack a woman who was NOT involved with the murders, who was not at the house that night....it seems pretty ridiculous. Geraldine is an interesting narrative, but once you see the film, you'll see that it's really NOT the story.

I am ATTACKING Ryans ascertain That Stephanie Pisani is Ronald Defeos kid. That and the fact they even slandered me on the page,as opposed to just saying "No...we wont do a DNA test" If My Mom is lying....isnt the whole story a crock?

And in summation....."SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
‎...And as I recap today, in my head, I think to myself....wouldn't we rather debate and discuss the actions of the cops, the prosecutors and the people involved in this case OVER THAT OF GERALDINE? Does anyone find the contradictions of a prosecutor and a detective more interesting than this woman?"

Isn't the whole PREMISE of the Movie based on MY MOTHERS telling of it?

OK. Well...y'all do what you will with it. Frankly...I am just pissed My sister is desecrating My Gramps name,and thats why I am speaking. My FACEBOOK page as I have said is public.....but If you mention me ON shattered Hopes you get Get blocked and I get slandered more. Keep it up and hammer that page....cuz Frankly I have nothing to hide. (Oh...and pics I am saving as a coup de gras(WINK) for when I am pushed to litigate.) Which is why my page is Public...yet I cant Comment on the "Shattered Hopes" page. It's simple. Blood from ME,as well as Stephanie will prove OUR genetic coding is identical....and since NO ONE ever even knew I existed,or contested who MY dad is...well.....the outcome is simple.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 6:50 pm

PRIOR TO ME ATTEMPTING TO GET A BLOOD TEST FROM MY SISTER,AND CALLING MY MOM A LIAR.....................

Another comment to share, which came via email, from one of the participants who viewed our film: "Geraldine is exceptional because she has a real camera presence, and she is a person really involved in the events you deal with. You don't really want anyone else there to compete with her. She is more than backbone: she is flesh and blood as well."

Just read another note from an audience member from Friday night which came a little while ago via email. Geraldine DeFeo Gates is the hit of the film. The audience has connected with her....she is the sweetheart of the film. Amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..........and the after.
‎...And as I recap today, in my head, I think to myself....wouldn't we rather debate and discuss the actions of the cops, the prosecutors and the people involved in this case OVER THAT OF GERALDINE? Does anyone find the contradictions of a prosecutor and a detective more interesting than this woman?

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Oh....I just posted some pics of Stacy,Jill,Steph and Myself at Edsons Trailer Park. the Funny thing is....My ssisters (I am Pretty sure) were supposed to be in Long Island at the time. Dont quote me on that one....but it kinda proves me out that I am not a hoaxter....again.

csullivan
Amityville Addict

Post by csullivan » Thu May 26, 2011 7:14 pm

welcome ..glad you are here

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 26, 2011 7:24 pm

As I keep reiterating....MY FACEBOOK IS OPEN. YOU CAN ALL GO TO SHATTERED DREAMS PAGE,AND MINE AS WELL....

mORE GEMS FROM THE PEANUT gALLERY....
by Peter Ralph Slavatore Pisani on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:19pm

Peter Ralph Slavatore Pisani May 26 at 10:18pm

Heres yer post....Let me say this. Dont you find it odd I am not allowed to speak? You have NO IDEA what My mother did to me. You want to talk about disrespect? You all get to have your say....yet I cant comment Back. My Mother and sisters are telling lies. All i asked but you will never see is that a Paternity test on Stephanie Pisani would Prove me out. I aint the one Playing Pseudo defeo here. IT IS ALL ABOUT MY MOTHER. SHE AND MY SISTER PURPORT TO BE DEFEO'S....ITS'S SIMPLE. PROVE IT. AGAIN...IF THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE....HOW COME I CANT EVEN COMMENT? NOTICE...IT'S ALL KATZENBACH. I WAS ALREADY BLOCKED WHEN THEY FOUND OUT WHO I AM. BUT I AM COOL WITH IT,AND MY FACEBOOK PAGE IS OPEN. LETS TALK. YOU WONT SHARE THIS,OR YOU WILL EDIT IT. BUT IT'S OK...IT'S GOING IN A NOTE ON MY PAGE. *DENOTES YOUR POST

*Ren Delutri

NO DISRESPECT....BUT SERIOUSLY IS THIS REALLY IMPORTANT?! YOU ARE GIVING THIS MAN WHAT HE WANTS ATTENTION ...THE GUY SOUNDS LIKE A DOUCHE FOR DOING THIS TO HIS MOTHER HAS NO LIFE THAT HE HAS TO MAKE UP LIES...AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE FANS OF YOUR MOVIE AND AMITYVILLE ITSELF YOU ARE THROWING US IN THE MIDDLE AND AIRING OUT THE BS BLOCK THE BASTARD AND LETS GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE WHAT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR...

Like · · Share · Delete

Peter Ralph Slavatore Pisani I think its important since well...if I am right,the whole movies a lie. Again...very simple. Douche.
2 minutes ago · Like

High Hopes
High Hopes on Ocean Avenue

Post by High Hopes » Thu May 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Wow!!!! Thanks for the truth!!!! :dance: :dance:
"The wheel locked" I'd blame Detorit, a lot faster than I would the Devil!