Thanks Max!!!
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."
BillyCigars
American Psycho

Re: 2011 parole hearing transcripts

Postby Howard64 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Thank you for posting this max:)

I am curious, who is this person he claimed he
has known for ten years that he wishes to marry?

Is the divorce from Tracey even final yet?
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby eber3 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 pm

How dumb is Ronnie? How many times now has he been up for parole? And every time he tries to blame others for all or part of the crime and gets denied, in part, for not taking ownership of his deeds. And as they put it, trying to minimize his violent behavior.

Lets play really big devils advocate here and say he told the truth this time, not that it's likely, and he really did only kill three of the six and Mom was an accident. After all the other parole hearings he has failed doesn't he learn anything? To have a chance in hell he would need to go in there and confess to doing it all alone, even if he didn't, and claim to be truly remorseful etc. This would be helped along if he'd gone and seen a priest and or therapist years before the latest hearing and confessed to them and asked for help and ways to attempt to atone etc.

Instead the idiot just keeps going in there and trying to get the case retried in a parole hearing. Ronnie needs to wake up, they aren't going to decide the conviction was wrong, it's not their job. Their job is to decide if you are danger to others if released. They believe the whole conviction as it stands, he's wasting his time trying to tell them "what really happened". Go in there confess to it all. Say you lied the whole time because you didn't want to admit to even yourself the horrible acts you committed. Say all this while crying your eyes out, with a history of working with priests and therapists to get help facing your deeds and atoning for them etc, and then you might, just might, have a chance in hell of getting out.
eber3
complete jackass

Postby Dan the Damned » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Thank you, Max!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Q. And you originally claim no knowledge, is that right?

A. Yes sir. I was getting bad blackouts from the alcohol.

Q. So you forgot shooting your own family members?

A. Yes sir. I forgot the whole incident.

Q. Well, maybe at this point, do you think that it's possible you don't recall killing your two brothers and younger sister because of that?

A. No sir. I know what happened. I knew what happened from day one.

I think that sums it up pretty well... :fp:
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby BillyCigars » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Exactly Dan - I chuckled at how absurd that was when I read it.
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."
BillyCigars
American Psycho

Postby kathyM » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Msmart, you said on the 2009 parole posting when people asked about the transcript that dan was busy and could someone else get the 2011 transcript. You even told everyone how to go about this.

So why did you say that if you were going to get it and post it anyway yourself? Unless someone sent the transcript to you?
kathyM
Princess

Postby Rokiisun » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Thanks Max!! :D

Q: When was your last dicipline?

A: I'd lie to you if I told you--

So he's aware he's a liar then? :roll:

He then goes on to contradict himself a few times..

Q: Who had you killed during these murders?

A: I'm guilty of killing my father. My mother, that was an accident and my sister.

To then later say:

Q: So you forget shooting your family members?

A: Yes sir. I forgot the whole incident.

To then contradict his first statement with:

A: I know (insert) is the one. He killed my two older sisters and my two older brothers, excuse me, and my sister.

He's forgotten about the incident but he remembers shooting his mother, father and sister? No-- scratch that, he remembers killing his mother and father and somehow someone else murdering all four siblings -- sorry let me rephase that again, two brothers and one sister? (because he shot his older sister remember?) Is anybody else following this? And where did this second alleged person suddenly vanish to? :shock:

He also mentions that the neighbours did hear the shots and they were all scared. and that his brothers and sisters also heard the shots, entered the room - but did not notice anything out of the ordinary and simply were lead back to their rooms as if nothing had happened. Something isn't right there. But I guess this could prove two things though, that Ronnie did put the kids back to bed once they got up and that the neighbours did hear the shots that night but were too scared to do anything.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Postby Miz Kizzle » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:24 pm

:D Thanks, Max. You totally rule!
I imagined commissioners Smith and Lemons struggling desperately to look straight faced until Ronnie was out of the room then breaking into hysterical laughter.
SMITH: What a moron!
LEMONS: I thought I'd pee myself when he started in on that tired old mafia :) flower :)! And what was that about the priest?
SMITH: Who knows? Or cares?
Miz Kizzle
Amityville Addict

Postby bella2005 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:49 pm

The way I am reading the transcript, he sounds like he just doesn't care anymore. Kind of just like whatever you guys want to say, want to hear.

Also, am I reading correctly in that he isn't necessarily blaming Dawn for killing the kids now? It sounds like he is saying someone else was with Dawn when he left.

I wonder who he could be trying to marry now. Maybe he drew a name out of a hat from his random pen pals he has.

Oh and thank you Max for taking the time to post this. :)
bella2005
Great Scott!

Postby ghostbuster » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:58 pm

bella2005 wrote:The way I am reading the transcript, he sounds like he just doesn't care anymore. Kind of just like whatever you guys want to say, want to hear.

Also, am I reading correctly in that he isn't necessarily blaming Dawn for killing the kids now? It sounds like he is saying someone else was with Dawn when he left.

I wonder who he could be trying to marry now. Maybe he drew a name out of a hat from his random pen pals he has.

Oh and thank you Max for taking the time to post this. :)

I thought he was dating that physic lady, that was aired on tv. Can't remember her name. Maybe it's her?
Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die!
ghostbuster
Amityville Member

Postby Miz Kizzle » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:35 am

Exactly. He phoned this one in. I was hoping for something more creative. He had two years to ponder what he was going to say and this was the best he could do? Butch, you disappoint me.
However, if insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and getting the same bad result maybe he really is nuts.
The only element that piqued my interest was his mention of a priest. Was he trying to say the priest had the hots for him and then conspired with the cops to frame Butch after Butch spurned his advances? It's like a bad soap opera.
Can Butch find true love this time around? Can he be on one of those reality dating shows? Could his intended bride be... (cue theremin music) ONE OF US???
Miz Kizzle
Amityville Addict

Postby Howard64 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 am

....tune in tomorrow for another episode of...

"As The Stomach Turns!"
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:08 am

Max--you ROCK! My transcripts haven't arrived yet. Probably because I only sent the money order last week.

Anyway, yeah--he doesn't even care anymore. To me, his attitude was like "yawn, yawn...guess I'll blame Dawn...but wait...nah...I'll change it up a little...nah...I don't know."

I wonder if Tracey is somewhere crying her eyes out in a pillow? If he marries that Jackie Barrett weirdo, they deserve each other. Couple of creeps. At least Tracey really seemed to love him, if she had "motives" or not and really worked hard for him. I almost feel sorry for her.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby Howard64 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:41 am

I kinda feel the same way. I do not know how Tracey
truly feels about this, nor is it my place to speculate.

I do recall telling her some time ago, that something like
this was possible. But I was told by many who supported
Ronnie, that this was not the case and that they would
remain together.

I truly wish Tracey all the best, and I wish her luck in her
future endeavors.
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:54 am

BooshaGirl wrote:I wonder if Tracey is somewhere crying her eyes out in a pillow?

Seems so...

http://thetruthabouttheamityvillehorror ... m/forums/1
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby Jacobmarley1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:05 pm

According to Ronnie, there were two other people in the house who could have killed the little kids - Dawn and who? This 'who,' says the commission, was associated with the Buick Dealership? Guess, then, that it wasn't Robert Kelske Ronnie mentioned?

Also, was surprised the victim's names were blacked out. Victims names have been part of the public record since the day the crimes were discovered.
Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Postby bella2005 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:28 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
BooshaGirl wrote:I wonder if Tracey is somewhere crying her eyes out in a pillow?

Seems so...

Wow so he is thinking of marrying Jackie. Tracey sounds a bit upset.
bella2005
Great Scott!

Postby leathermonkey » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Yeah, this time up, it sounded like he didn't care. Perhaps he has realized he is never getting out...
leathermonkey
Amityville Addict

Postby ghostbuster » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 pm

bella2005 wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:

Seems so...

Wow so he is thinking of marrying Jackie. Tracey sounds a bit upset.

your right there!!, i went for a look around and there is no love lost between her and Jackie. I find it interesting to see that jackie says she is not marrying him. i cant think of anyone else who would marry him!!
Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die!
ghostbuster
Amityville Member

Postby Howard64 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:05 am

I seriously do NOT think that is Jackie. Do not be
fooled my friends. Think about it, a board hat has
closed down for so long; why would Jackie go to
that site?
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Next

Return to DeFeo Discussion