2011 parole hearing transcripts

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: 2011 parole hearing transcripts

Postby Deswy2Knives » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:31 pm

I agree, that is a definite possibility. I do doubt, however, that he will ever admit he had done it alone...mainly because I truly believe that, in his mind, he believes Dawn instigated and assisted in the tragedy.

Do I believe something beyond the force of nature influenced him? I don't know. Nobody does. If you consider that energy can neither be created or destroyed, and that it just changes form...well...what is the soul but energy, and what happens to that "spark" that we are when we die? I can argue the idea till doomsday...but, did the devil make him do it? Evil does exist in the world; current events prove it. I can argue semantics forever...but paranormal activity, just like the Creator, cannot be proven.

He either did it alone, did it with someone's help, or was influenced by "something" not of this world. There's forensics, but there are things that will never fully be understood.

Only Ronnie knows the truth, and he's not a reliable source.
Deswy2Knives
Amityville Member

Postby McDrummer » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Earlier in this thread Booshagirl and Kathy jumped through a crapload of hoops to get the parole transcripts. I don't know if ny state law has changed things or what but I think it came down to RDJ signing off and giving permission for the transcripts to be released. I think scipio went into more detail about it.
McDrummer
Amityville Member

Postby Deswy2Knives » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Kudos to Booshagirl and Kathy for their tenacity at acquiring the transcripts. Wonderful job! Thank you!
Deswy2Knives
Amityville Member

Postby McDrummer » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:02 pm

That's the thing, we don't have the transcripts from 2013. In prior years, the transcripts were a lil easier to get without all the red tape and jumping through hoops. Ask and you shall receive after the fee was paid. Scipio had a way around it In an earlier post on this thread. To my knowledge, no one has obtained or at least posted the most recent parole hearing. It seems whatever the change was in the protocol has made it a huge pain in the butt to get them. Plus trying get anything done quickly and without getting the run around is not going to happen when dealing with government workers.
McDrummer
Amityville Member

Postby Rokiisun » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:57 pm

I doubt much has changed since Ronnie's last parole hearing.
I think his new wife is writing a book though, so maybe we'll find out through her book what transpired...
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Postby kathyM » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:54 am

I don't know, she said in her blog that Ronnie was mad at her so maybe the honeymoon is over. :)
kathyM
Princess

Postby themysticalcafe » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Why doesnt he just own up and say he was young and dumb
themysticalcafe
Amityville Member

Postby RowdyRodimus » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:37 am

Deswy2Knives wrote:I agree, that is a definite possibility. I do doubt, however, that he will ever admit he had done it alone...mainly because I truly believe that, in his mind, he believes Dawn instigated and assisted in the tragedy.

Do I believe something beyond the force of nature influenced him? I don't know. Nobody does. If you consider that energy can neither be created or destroyed, and that it just changes form...well...what is the soul but energy, and what happens to that "spark" that we are when we die? I can argue the idea till doomsday...but, did the devil make him do it? Evil does exist in the world; current events prove it. I can argue semantics forever...but paranormal activity, just like the Creator, cannot be proven.

He either did it alone, did it with someone's help, or was influenced by "something" not of this world. There's forensics, but there are things that will never fully be understood.

Only Ronnie knows the truth, and he's not a reliable source.

Energy can't be created or destroyed. I'm of the mind that when our physical body dies, the energy it contains just changes a bit to become an energy of destruction (for lack of a better word right now), by which I mean it becomes the energy of decomposition. That decomposed matter then contains the energy to help produce life, such as plant life, etc. Ronnie was just a sick :) love :) who in his twisted mind would be given everything his parents had worked for and all of the insurance policies they might have had so he could be in drugs and cheap whores as long as he wanted.
RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member

Previous

Return to DeFeo Discussion