2011 parole hearing transcripts

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Re: 2011 parole hearing transcripts

Post by Rokiisun » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:58 pm

After reading this new transcript I think what may have happened was, he shot both parents - one of which was in the midst of reaching for a shot gun in their drawer. Then, the two brothers woke up and he put them back to bed, then he shot them and went into Allison's room as she was starting to awaken before she could make sense of what was going on and then he went upstairs and shot Dawn (if he hadn't already shot her first).

I don't think there were any other people involved in this horrific crime, just one person and that was Ronnie.

I also believe the neighbours did hear the shots, but either could not make sense of them at the time to realise they were gun shots or as Ronnie put it, 'too scared' to say anything about it. Afterall, maybe before Ronnie was arrested they had some sort of suspicion he had something to do with it? He did have a rep for being antisocial and he was the only family member alive...
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Post by VampireKen » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:45 pm

These were actually boring this year. But then again i was kinda hoping he would act possessed ;) actually i'm very suprised they didn't bring up Jackie Barret in the hearing. I guess it's only what's said in a court of law.
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:14 am

I don't really think we're going to hear anything different from here on out. If Ronnie was just fudging with "us" (the parole boards, Ric, Jackie, whomever), he'd be inventing new and more interesting tales. Instead, he keeps returning to the "I only wanted to scare my father [with a loaded weapon], but shot him because I was scared," then goes on to say he only shot his mother out of self-defense (since she was allegedly reaching for a handgun in the dressser). He constantly glosses over his role over the three small kids, then concedes killing Dawn in an effort, again, of self-defense.

This story hasn't really changed all that much in many, many years, and I doubt it ever will. After all, I'm sure Ronnie gets consulting from a lawyer before every one of these parole hearings - advice on "what to say," or "what not to say," but Ronnie goes in there doing whatever he wants, and says whatever he wants.

If he thought he could get out by saying something more along the lines of remembering the entire incident, from first shot to last, and claiming sole responsibliity for each death, don't you think he would do that? Instead, he is sticking to his story of killing three of out six people. Why?

I don't think he's doing it because it's the truth; I think he's doing it in order to have a consistent story. Somehow, to Ronnie, this will prove to help him get released one day.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:16 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:I don't really think we're going to hear anything different from here on out. If Ronnie was just fudging with "us" (the parole boards, Ric, Jackie, whomever), he'd be inventing new and more interesting tales. Instead, he keeps returning to the "I only wanted to scare my father [with a loaded weapon], but shot him because I was scared," then goes on to say he only shot his mother out of self-defense (since she was allegedly reaching for a handgun in the dressser). He constantly glosses over his role over the three small kids, then concedes killing Dawn in an effort, again, of self-defense.

This story hasn't really changed all that much in many, many years, and I doubt it ever will. After all, I'm sure Ronnie gets consulting from a lawyer before every one of these parole hearings - advice on "what to say," or "what not to say," but Ronnie goes in there doing whatever he wants, and says whatever he wants.

If he thought he could get out by saying something more along the lines of remembering the entire incident, from first shot to last, and claiming sole responsibliity for each death, don't you think he would do that? Instead, he is sticking to his story of killing three of out six people. Why?

I don't think he's doing it because it's the truth; I think he's doing it in order to have a consistent story. Somehow, to Ronnie, this will prove to help him get released one day.
The only way Ronnie will ever be released is in a pine box. He will never be released breathing.

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:I see New York state is still using 30 year old technology to print their transcripts.
Yeah...I thought that too :think:

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:58 am

*yawn*

dert
Amityville Member

Post by dert » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:41 am

.....he might get it right after another 10 or 12 hearings!
blaming drugs then claiming to remember everything is dope, lol!!

SonicScrewDriver
Amityville Member

Post by SonicScrewDriver » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Oh! I get it! :clap: The "aunt with four kids" must have been under threat of death, or something FAR worse, if he talked, which is why he has "kept his mouth shot [sic] all these years".

(It's like "Family Guy" when Peter says "Now, Lois, I can explain." And Brian says, "Oh, wait. Hold on a sec." [He leaves the room, comes back with a chair and sits down in it] "These are always classic!")

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:44 am

Is anybody gonna post the transcripts?
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:14 am

Yeah, they are on page 1!

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 am

Tim wrote:Is anybody gonna post the transcripts?
huh?

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:49 am

Look at page one tim:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Tim

Post by Tim » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:48 pm

lol I feel like a heel. Where's the "emergency delete" button?? For the record, I feel stupid. :oops:
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm

First you don't want us to delete your posts -- now you do want us to delete 'em... Make up your mind, dammit! :P

Tim

Post by Tim » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 pm

I just need my very own Emergency DELETE button. If you can arrange that, I think I'll be OK from here on out. :D

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:37 am

So Boring and short, I like how this New Guy didn't let Butchie run the show at all... hahaha close ended questions etc... Butchie loves an audience and these guys were having none of it... Nobody should feel sorry for Tracey, she got a house paid for, money from her goofy cups and crap she was selling and will probably sue for some sort of settlement or 50% of everything Butchie has in his "Trust Funds" etc... She got exactly what she deserved plus a lot more that she didn't... I can't believe she's still trying to milk sympathy like she's the victim, she's pathetic and her 15min of fame is just about over... hahaha SUCKER!!!
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:07 am

t00nCiNaToR wrote: she's pathetic and her 15min of fame is just about over... hahaha SUCKER!!!
Gee whiz, I think giving Tracey that kind of credit is stretching it. Aside from message boards like this, she's a 1st class nobody. Shoot, outside of message boards, even Ronnie DeFeo himself is a 1st class nobody. Even people in New York City have no idea who he is when his name is intoned, let aalone Tracey.

LOL.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:23 am

I always thought Dawn was 18 years old at the time of the murders. :think:

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:11 am

She was. The transcripts sometimes get the ages wrong of the Defeo victims.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Deadguydan
Amityville Addict

Post by Deadguydan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 am

Interesting to read. If this hearing was boring then I need to go back and read the other ones. I still think Ronnie did this all on his own.

OnTheMarkTexas
Amityville Addict

Post by OnTheMarkTexas » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Jacobmarley1 wrote:According to Ronnie, there were two other people in the house who could have killed the little kids - Dawn and who? This 'who,' says the commission, was associated with the Buick Dealership? Guess, then, that it wasn't Robert Kelske Ronnie mentioned?

I wonder if he was referring to the Louis Filini ... he mentions the missing $40k and I recall he said earlier that Filini and Big Ronnie had hidden some money in the basement.

Also, I noticed that in the 2009 Parole Hearing, he talks about using both drugs and heroine ... he left he heroine part out this time around. He also mentioned that his father and grandfather put a contract out on his life that was supposed to go down the day after Thanksgiving.
"Beauty fades but stupidity is for life."
- OnTheMarkTexas