Geraldine in 1975

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
msmart112
Amityville_Member

Geraldine in 1975

Post by msmart112 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:27 pm

As Peter Pisani stated in this thread...

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... f=9&t=8008

...he was born in December of 1975.

So that means that Geraldine would have gotten pregnant in approximately March of 1975....while Ronnie was sitting in jail awaiting trial.

Nice wife she was, eh?

Anyway...from here...

http://www.amityvillefilm.com/FamilyTies.html

...Ryan wrote...
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:The house on Cummings would become the house that she and Butch would reside in later in the early 1970's, as well as the home Geraldine lived in when the DeFeo murders transpired.
...and then...under a picture of Peter and Geraldine...Ryan wrote...
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:Christmas on Cummings Avenue, circa 1977. Though the exact date is unknown, this photo is from a Christmas spent at the Cummings Avenue house.
...clearly insinuating that Geraldine had lived in the house on Cummings Avenue (in Elberon, New Jersey) until at least 1977.

And according to TNTDD...Geraldine visited her husband while he was in jail...
Ric Osuna and Geraldine Gates wrote:Since Butch was forced to tell the police about the Brooklyn sewer, it stands to reason that if he knew where Bobby had discarded the rifle, then he would have told them. Thus, the divers would not have taken until 11:48 a.m. on the second day of searching to retrieve it.

So the question is, did Bobby tell the police where he threw the rifle? Geraldine said, “Bobby wanted me to give Butch a message in jail. He told me to tell Butch that he didn’t tell the cops where he threw the rifle.”
Ric Osuna and Geraldine Gates wrote:Despite being in jail awaiting trial for the murder of his family, Butch wanted his friend to smuggle him in drugs. Geraldine, who told Bobby about Butch’s request,
said, “Bobby refused to do it because he was afraid he would get caught. This put even more strain on Butch and Bobby’s friendship. Butch felt Bobby owed him because Bobby should have been in jail right along with him.”

Although Kelske informed Geraldine that he would not smuggle in drugs for Butch, Kelske gave her a message to tell Butch to “shut up about the veranda doors.”
...so putting it all together...in 1975...Geraldine got pregnant by some man other than Ronnie...she continued to live in Elberon, New Jersey...and she would visit Ronnie at the Suffolk County jail (nearly three hours away).

Now here's where it gets interesting...REALLY interesting.

Also from this thread...

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... f=9&t=8008

...Peter included a line from an e-mail that he had received from Ryan...
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:I don't know who your father is, and to be totally honest with you, I don't care, but what I am becoming more and more certain of is that this blood test is going to end up being an inconclusive waste of time unless we want to test half of Broome and Delaware Counties.
...ouch!

Even more shocking than Ryan insinuating that Geraldine had slept with half of the men in Broome and Delaware counties is the fact that Broome and Delaware counties are in New York...nearly four hours away from Elberon, New Jersey!

If Geraldine was living in Elberon, New Jersey...raising three young daughters...and spending much of her time visiting Ronnie in the Suffolk County jail nearly three hours away...how did she have the time to sleep with (according to Ryan Katzenbach) half of the men in Broome and Delaware counties?

And even if she did somehow have the time...why Broome and Delaware counties?

Why did Ryan specifically mention those two New York counties when Geraldine was supposedly living in Elberon, New Jersey...nearly four hours away?

:think:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: Geraldine in 1975

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Geraldine lives in upstate New York today. Her daughter's 1974 birth certificate shows her being born in upstate New York. The newspaper account of her 1980 grand larceny charge lists her as living in upstate NY. The address on her 1985 Sheriff's ID card is in upstate NY, as is the address on her 1989 marriage certificate.

We have "slips" from Geraldine, speaking in Ric's book about Ronnie supposedly trying to drive home (from Amityville to New Jersey) but not having the money for the toll at the Lincoln Tunnel. This is a slip because you wouldn't take the Lincoln Tunnel to go from Long Island to New Jersey (but you would to go from Long Island to upstate NY).

Now we get this "slip" from Ryan, again placing Geraldine in upstate New York???

And some wonder why we dare to doubt Geraldine's story... :fp:

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 am

Dan the Damned wrote:Geraldine lives in upstate New York today. Her daughter's 1974 birth certificate shows her being born in upstate New York. The newspaper account of her 1980 grand larceny charge lists her as living in upstate NY. The address on her 1985 Sheriff's ID card is in upstate NY, as is the address on her 1989 marriage certificate.
And then there are the 1973 and 1975 deeds showing Geraldine being married to Joseph Pisani and living in upstate New York...

astonio
Resident

Post by astonio » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am

'73??? Those documents can't be right! She was married to Butch in '73, right? That's what she says in TNTDD...

...and does anyone know if the cops questioned her whereabouts the morning of 11/13/74? I mean, seeing as how she was everywhere pertinent to the case, the family's history, etc...AND that she was "married" to Butch and seeing how Butch's best friend was questioned, why not the wife?

BTW, I have a crazy brother in LA. Sigh...love my big bro. He's always been uber protective of his younger siblings. Seeing how my family IS originally from Long Island...Amityville, to be specific, he's regained his 'interest' in all the "nouns" involved in the upcoming docu. My bro is one kat you DON'T want to rile... :naughty:
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

Vinnie Antonelli
Amityville Member

Post by Vinnie Antonelli » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 pm

We have "slips" from Geraldine, speaking in Ric's book about Ronnie supposedly trying to drive home (from Amityville to New Jersey) but not having the money for the toll at the Lincoln Tunnel. This is a slip because you wouldn't take the Lincoln Tunnel to go from Long Island to New Jersey (but you would to go from Long Island to upstate NY).

Actually, you would take the Lincoln Tunnel to go to NJ from LI. It takes you straight into NJ. I lived in Queens and took it to go to Giants Stadium all the time. It depends where in NJ you were going. I would never use it to go upstate since it would involve going through Manhattan and that would be brutal in terms of traffic and basically a detour. You would go through the Bronx from LI to go upstate. However, he would have to pay the bridge toll at the Triborough or the other 2 bridges from Queens into the Bronx.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Yeah, I should have been more specific. Geraldine claims they were living down in Elberon, New Jersey:

Red arrow points to the Lincoln Tunnel. Geraldine's alleged home is marked with an A, Amityville marked with a B.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Bump for whisper

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Thu May 03, 2012 7:49 am

Kudos. As I stated very early on...."If I exist, My Mothers lying." Period.