William Davidge

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
msmart112
Amityville_Member

William Davidge

Post by msmart112 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

In Shattered Hopes...chapter twenty-three is titled..."Dawn Meets Billy"...and Ryan Katzenbach says...

"Sometime around 1973, late 1973 maybe early 1974, Dawn DeFeo met Billy Davidge."

...so Dawn met William Davidge in late 1973 or early 1974?

The Davidge family moved to Amityville in 1954...and they lived at 223 Ocean Avenue...the DeFeo family moved to Amityville in 1965...and they lived at 112 Ocean Avenue...

...since Ronnie and Frank Davidge had been friends since the 1960s...and with both Dawn and William Davidge having been born in 1956...and with both families having lived so close together on the same street since 1965...and with both families having been members of St. Martin of Tours church...and with both families having children who attended St. Martin of Tours school...are we REALLY expected to believe that Dawn DeFeo didn't meet William Davidge until late 1973 or early 1974?

:roll:

It's also interesting how back in 2003...in a chat session...Geraldine (aka Tsarena) stated that William Davidge had moved to Florida before the start of the 1973/1974 school year...and that he flew back to New York in 1974 to take Dawn to her senior prom...

...so if William had moved to Florida prior to the 1973/1974 school year (according to Geraldine)...how did Dawn first meet William in late 1973 or early 1974 (according to Ryan)?

:roll: :roll:

Chapter twenty-five is titled..."The Catalyst For Disaster"...and opens with Ed Asner saying...

"The real catalyst that would propel the DeFeos toward disaster was about to ignite."

...and then we see a reenactment involving Dawn and "Billy" where "Billy" gives Dawn some bad news...

"It's my dad. He's been transferred to Florida."

...immediately followed by Ryan Katzenbach saying...

"This was a huge turning point in the road to disaster."

...so the "real catalyst" and the "huge turning point" was William Davidge telling Dawn that his father had been transferred to Florida?

That's pretty amazing since William's father had passed away in 1972...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: William Davidge

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:56 am

Ouch!

astonio
Resident

Post by astonio » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 am

Wow. This is called: "getting SERVED!"
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 am

Ok, did Ryan actually do any real research or did he just simply rewrite history to be the way he wanted it?

So Ryan, I know you read the posts here or have your peeps read it and report to you, so this is your really intelligent documetary? The one that reports the truth? Or do we have to wait and buy part 3 and all the answers will be there? Yeah right, because you are proving to be so truthful and factual. :fp:

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:57 am

OMG....this is AWESOME. This Ryan fellow ... does he have IBS? He must, because he sure pulls a lot of things out of his a**.

Pingy
Amityville Member

Post by Pingy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 pm

This show just gets better and better... :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

flgirl88
**New Account**

Post by flgirl88 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:23 am

I happen to know William (Billy) davidge personally and he's told me everything....

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Is he aware of The Night The DeFeo's Died/Shattered Hopes?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:09 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Is he aware of The Night The DeFeo's Died/Shattered Hopes?
I wrote to his brother about it so he has to know. His brother refused to respond though. His brother has a professional licenses so his address is accessible plus I wrote online on a car fantaic site though he opened the messages he refused to answer.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:38 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
I wrote to his brother about it so he has to know. His brother refused to respond though. His brother has a professional licenses so his address is accessible plus I wrote online on a car fantaic site though he opened the messages he refused to answer.
Why should his brother respond to you?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:33 am

Victoria Principles wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:
Why should his brother respond to you?
Frank was given the opportunity to respond to lying in his affidavit in the 1990s and then reversing course years later in another affidavit. Also I referenced all the facts with his brokther and peritted them the opportunity to respond to those various lies about them published in the book. They both decided not to respond. I seriously doubt he didn't tell his brother about my letter and emails.

They had a chance to go on record and correct it so that they are no longer part of the web of lies but chose not to do so. That is the crux of it. They apparently have no problem with being represented in the ridiculous light they are in the book and documentary.

jamesmcknulty
Amityville Member

Post by jamesmcknulty » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Oh Awesome loved it!