Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Ryan keeps talking about a photo of a trashcan that he saw in the crime photos. He said th ephoo looked liek maybe it was a pillowcase. Then he extraploated and said well evidence in the storm drain was disposed of in a pillow case so maybe additional evidence was as well and disposed of in this trash can. He extrapolated further that the person threw the pillowcase in the garbage but a gun in the water there.

All this extraploating wihout even knowing what was actually in the can.

If he knew anything about police procedure he would know that they take photos of any evidence they collect so it can be seen where it was collected from. The garbage can didn't have a pillowcase in it, it had a rag. Police seized the rag but never were able to tie it to the case. As far as they can tell it was just some random rag tosse din a garbage can.

If Ryan actually read the inventory list he would have noticed that item 64 is a rag seized from that can. He should have known it was not a pillowcase.

Diver
Annoying Troll
Posts: 233
Location: Long Island

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by Diver » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:Ryan keeps talking about a photo of a trashcan that he saw in the crime photos. He said th ephoo looked liek maybe it was a pillowcase. Then he extraploated and said well evidence in the storm drain was disposed of in a pillow case so maybe additional evidence was as well and disposed of in this trash can. He extrapolated further that the person threw the pillowcase in the garbage but a gun in the water there.

All this extraploating wihout even knowing what was actually in the can.

If he knew anything about police procedure he would know that they take photos of any evidence they collect so it can be seen where it was collected from. The garbage can didn't have a pillowcase in it, it had a rag. Police seized the rag but never were able to tie it to the case. As far as they can tell it was just some random rag tosse din a garbage can.

If Ryan actually read the inventory list he would have noticed that item 64 is a rag seized from that can. He should have known it was not a pillowcase.
You mean the rag on the inventory (#64) that Suffolk County says that they can't find?
Everyone's favorite Annoying Troll

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Diver wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:Ryan keeps talking about a photo of a trashcan that he saw in the crime photos. He said th ephoo looked liek maybe it was a pillowcase. Then he extraploated and said well evidence in the storm drain was disposed of in a pillow case so maybe additional evidence was as well and disposed of in this trash can. He extrapolated further that the person threw the pillowcase in the garbage but a gun in the water there.

All this extraploating wihout even knowing what was actually in the can.

If he knew anything about police procedure he would know that they take photos of any evidence they collect so it can be seen where it was collected from. The garbage can didn't have a pillowcase in it, it had a rag. Police seized the rag but never were able to tie it to the case. As far as they can tell it was just some random rag tosse din a garbage can.

If Ryan actually read the inventory list he would have noticed that item 64 is a rag seized from that can. He should have known it was not a pillowcase.
You mean the rag on the inventory (#64) that Suffolk County says that they can't find?

Because the propery department lost it after 35 years for a solved case that it was never tied to that means we should doubt it was a rag and assume the person who logged it and inspected it but oculd not tie it to the case did't know the difference between a rag and pillow case? The pillow cases from the bed were logged in as pillow cases. The pillow case from the storm drain was logged in as a pillow case.

FOr Ryan to ignore the log and declar eit to be a pillow case is absurd but hey look who I am talking to a guy too scared to asnwer some simple questions because the questions prove your whole endeavor was a giant crock.

You just made matters even worse for Ryan.

He knew the rag was lost and thus Suffolk County can't prduce it to prove it was just a rag so he insists it was a pillow case with no evidence ot actually prove it and says he has no need to prove it let them disprove it.

If he is so willing to claim something logged in as a rag was in fact a pillowcase from the house no wonder peopel have a problem believeing he has evidence the ballistics wer ewrong. His idea of evidence is called making up anything he feels like.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Ryan's claim when broken down:

Police say item 64 is a rag found in a garbage can.

Police have a photo of the can with item 64 in it.

The photo is unlear what it is but it kind of resembles a pillow case.

Police took the photo and siezed the item to test it to see if it can be tied to the case.

Police who inspected it found it was just a rag and coudl not tie it to the case.

I choose to believe they made a mistake thinking it was just a rag and believe it was in fact a pillow case evne though police say otherwise.

The item was lost by the property department so can't be viewed.

Instead of deferring to the judgment of the people who actually touched and inspected the item and had a chance to compare it against items including the pillowcases taken from the DeFeo house, I am going to say it definitely was a pillow case based on an unclear photo and assume that the person who inspected it doesn't know what a pillowcase is and missed that it was a pillowcase from the DeFeo house.

I am also going to believe this pillowcase held evidence that was tossed in the water but the pillowcase itself tossed into the trash instead fo the water with the evidence.

I am going to believe the evidence tossed in the water was a second gun that was used in the killings.

Why do I believe these things? Because i want to.

What evidence do I have?

My evidence is that pillowcases were used to dispose of bloody clothes and other items in Brooklyn so that makes it likely this was a pillowcase not a rag and that it came from the DeFeo house.

The fact I believe this is evidence it is true.

That is Ryan logic.

Diver
Annoying Troll
Posts: 233
Location: Long Island

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by Diver » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:38 am

So you know for a fact that it has been lost? How did you guys manage to do that? I mean, if it is marked as evidence and locked away, shouldn't it stay there? Sloppy...
Everyone's favorite Annoying Troll

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3109

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:03 am

Diver wrote:So you know for a fact that it has been lost? How did you guys manage to do that? I mean, if it is marked as evidence and locked away, shouldn't it stay there? Sloppy...

No. Police don't hold evidence forever after conviction and any appeals have been exhausted. Get real.

User avatar
astonio
Resident
Posts: 942
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by astonio » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:23 am

...and how can Scipio answer for SCPD? Hasn't he explained he is not with SCPD? Just a poster with an extensive background sharing his expertise and providing explanation to those points SH/Ryan mention that, after Scipio's explanations, pretty much debunk the "mystery".
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

Diver
Annoying Troll
Posts: 233
Location: Long Island

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by Diver » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:26 am

Victoria Principles wrote:
Diver wrote:So you know for a fact that it has been lost? How did you guys manage to do that? I mean, if it is marked as evidence and locked away, shouldn't it stay there? Sloppy...

No. Police don't hold evidence forever after conviction and any appeals have been exhausted. Get real.

So we have a mass murderer in prison serving a 150 year sentence and you believe that the police do not have an obligation to preserve the chain of evidence? That's a very interesting perspective...
Everyone's favorite Annoying Troll

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3109

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 am

Diver wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:
Diver wrote:So you know for a fact that it has been lost? How did you guys manage to do that? I mean, if it is marked as evidence and locked away, shouldn't it stay there? Sloppy...

No. Police don't hold evidence forever after conviction and any appeals have been exhausted. Get real.

So we have a mass murderer in prison serving a 150 year sentence and you believe that the police do not have an obligation to preserve the chain of evidence? That's a very interesting perspective...
Have you checked how long Suffolk County keeps evidence? It differs from municipality.

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2701

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by kathyM » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:41 am

Ok, I am lost here.

Why would the guy logging in the evidence write it down as a rag and not a pillowcase? Anyone can pretty much tell the difference between the two so I dont think it would be a mistake. So that would mean he did it on purpose for what reason?

I doubt he would be trying to misrepresent evidence. I dont think think he would be a part of some big coverup at that time. Is that what you guys are trying to prove with this? That they are all crooked and so sloppy that they mistaked a pillowcase for a rag? Isnt that reaching a bit too far?

Diver
Annoying Troll
Posts: 233
Location: Long Island

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by Diver » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 am

No. Police don't hold evidence forever after conviction and any appeals have been exhausted. Get real.[/quote]


So we have a mass murderer in prison serving a 150 year sentence and you believe that the police do not have an obligation to preserve the chain of evidence? That's a very interesting perspective...[/quote]

Have you checked how long Suffolk County keeps evidence? It differs from municipality.[/quote]


Not all of the evidence is missing, just some of it. Ant way that you look at it, that's sloppy. As long as Butch is still alive there is a possibility that the evidence in the file may be needed. Could you imagine if Butch were released on a technicality because the County had failed to maintain the integrity of the evidence? Stranger things have happened, right in Suffolk County. Google "Marty Tankleff". He was convicted of murdering his parents and spent some 17 years in prison before the Governor appointed a team of special investigators who determined that the County's case was crap. Totally fabricated. Just one reason that I do not necessarily trust the so called official files as released to the public. They say exactly what the County wants them to say.
Everyone's favorite Annoying Troll

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 am

Diver wrote:So you know for a fact that it has been lost? How did you guys manage to do that? I mean, if it is marked as evidence and locked away, shouldn't it stay there? Sloppy...
I am taking your word it was lost. Everything i posted took an EVEN IF IT WAS LOST AS YOU CLAIM approach.

After decades property is mispaced or even destroyed by accident fairly freuqently by property rooms across the country who run out of space and have to either discad items not cruical or have to send items to offsite storage and in shipping etc there end up being losses.

In this case you are alleging an item that found in a public trash can no where near the murder scene or where any evidence form the case was found and after inspection was NOT TIED to the family let alone the murders and thus was not used a trial can't be found according to you.

If it is lost as you claim and Ryan didn't see it and ther eis no one who actually impsected it who says it was a pillowcase just a rag then Ryan has no basis for even suspecting it was a pillow case let alone saying it definitely was and was definitely tied to the DeFeo crime.

It is pretty obvious that you don't have the first clue what actual evidence and proof mean so no wonder you felt comfortable claiming that Ryan proved to you with evidence his theories are correct. Your judgment is as flawed as his and you are quided not by proven evidence but rather believe what you care tp and try to seek out evidence to support what you care to believe.

While fame and money are your goals, I have no vested interest in the case. I am objective you are not. My only interest is to know the truth and thus I follow the facts and evidence wherever they lead.

You ignored all my points about how ridiculous it was for Ryan to declare this is a pillowcase given the facts and instead simply attacked the police for misplacing a rag not even tied to the case. Apparently trying to suggest sloppy storage or redords decades later somehow calls into question the forensic analysis done.

Like I said you shot any chance of having credibility here and keep projecting.

Your goal is to trash the police plain and simple in order to try to get peopel to doubt everthing they have foudn and done because that is about he on;y scrap of hope you have of getting anyone to believe Ryan's nonsense fantasies because he has no actual evidence.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:48 am

Victoria Principles wrote:
Diver wrote:So you know for a fact that it has been lost? How did you guys manage to do that? I mean, if it is marked as evidence and locked away, shouldn't it stay there? Sloppy...

No. Police don't hold evidence forever after conviction and any appeals have been exhausted. Get real.
Some do some don't. It depends on how much space they have in their storage facilities.

Some will get rid of evidence that was not key or not used at trial etc if they are having space issues. Depending on how they organize their evidence things can become mixed in with a different fiel or be mixed in or lost during transport to outside storage facilities. There are tons of differenct possibilities.

If lost as is alleged then tha tmeans Ryan was unable to look at it and test it himself. Those who did inspect it physically including those who found it and logged it in, and the lab experts who examined it declared it to be a rag. They also could not tie it to the case. if Ryan couldn't see it then what basis does he have to disagree with their findings and declare them to be wrong? None. He wants to say that since they can't disprove his allegations that it was a pillowcase that makes it true. Nonsense, the burden is on his to dosprove the conclusions of those who physically inspected it. If lost he has no hope of doing that other than to get testimony of peopel who inspected the items years ago who disagreed. If th epeopel who inspected it felt it was a DeFeo pillowcase they would have written such in a report not wrote it was a rag they could not tie to anything.

Diver
Annoying Troll
Posts: 233
Location: Long Island

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by Diver » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
Diver wrote:So you know for a fact that it has been lost? How did you guys manage to do that? I mean, if it is marked as evidence and locked away, shouldn't it stay there? Sloppy...
I am taking your word it was lost. Everything i posted took an EVEN IF IT WAS LOST AS YOU CLAIM approach.

After decades property is mispaced or even destroyed by accident fairly freuqently by property rooms across the country who run out of space and have to either discad items not cruical or have to send items to offsite storage and in shipping etc there end up being losses.

In this case you are alleging an item that found in a public trash can no where near the murder scene or where any evidence form the case was found and after inspection was NOT TIED to the family let alone the murders and thus was not used a trial can't be found according to you.

If it is lost as you claim and Ryan didn't see it and ther eis no one who actually impsected it who says it was a pillowcase just a rag then Ryan has no basis for even suspecting it was a pillow case let alone saying it definitely was and was definitely tied to the DeFeo crime.

It is pretty obvious that you don't have the first clue what actual evidence and proof mean so no wonder you felt comfortable claiming that Ryan proved to you with evidence his theories are correct. Your judgment is as flawed as his and you are quided not by proven evidence but rather believe what you care tp and try to seek out evidence to support what you care to believe.

While fame and money are your goals, I have no vested interest in the case. I am objective you are not. My only interest is to know the truth and thus I follow the facts and evidence wherever they lead.

You ignored all my points about how ridiculous it was for Ryan to declare this is a pillowcase given the facts and instead simply attacked the police for misplacing a rag not even tied to the case. Apparently trying to suggest sloppy storage or redords decades later somehow calls into question the forensic analysis done.

Like I said you shot any chance of having credibility here and keep projecting.

Your goal is to trash the police plain and simple in order to try to get peopel to doubt everthing they have foudn and done because that is about he on;y scrap of hope you have of getting anyone to believe Ryan's nonsense fantasies because he has no actual evidence.

Mr. scipio, with all due respect, you are beginning to sound a bit desperate. Perhaps the county should start to consider sending in the second team. As far as my motivations go, if anyone at county has any questions for me, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Have your investigators give me a call. Everyone on this forum knows exactly who I am, and can easily find me. Or, you can just continue to hide in the shadows and rack up the word count. Don't care...
Everyone's favorite Annoying Troll

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:53 am

Diver wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:
Diver wrote:So you know for a fact that it has been lost? How did you guys manage to do that? I mean, if it is marked as evidence and locked away, shouldn't it stay there? Sloppy...
I am taking your word it was lost. Everything i posted took an EVEN IF IT WAS LOST AS YOU CLAIM approach.

After decades property is mispaced or even destroyed by accident fairly freuqently by property rooms across the country who run out of space and have to either discad items not cruical or have to send items to offsite storage and in shipping etc there end up being losses.

In this case you are alleging an item that found in a public trash can no where near the murder scene or where any evidence form the case was found and after inspection was NOT TIED to the family let alone the murders and thus was not used a trial can't be found according to you.

If it is lost as you claim and Ryan didn't see it and ther eis no one who actually impsected it who says it was a pillowcase just a rag then Ryan has no basis for even suspecting it was a pillow case let alone saying it definitely was and was definitely tied to the DeFeo crime.

It is pretty obvious that you don't have the first clue what actual evidence and proof mean so no wonder you felt comfortable claiming that Ryan proved to you with evidence his theories are correct. Your judgment is as flawed as his and you are quided not by proven evidence but rather believe what you care tp and try to seek out evidence to support what you care to believe.

While fame and money are your goals, I have no vested interest in the case. I am objective you are not. My only interest is to know the truth and thus I follow the facts and evidence wherever they lead.

You ignored all my points about how ridiculous it was for Ryan to declare this is a pillowcase given the facts and instead simply attacked the police for misplacing a rag not even tied to the case. Apparently trying to suggest sloppy storage or redords decades later somehow calls into question the forensic analysis done.

Like I said you shot any chance of having credibility here and keep projecting.

Your goal is to trash the police plain and simple in order to try to get peopel to doubt everthing they have foudn and done because that is about he on;y scrap of hope you have of getting anyone to believe Ryan's nonsense fantasies because he has no actual evidence.

Mr. scipio, with all due respect, you are beginning to sound a bit desperate. Perhaps the county should start to consider sending in the second team. As far as my motivations go, if anyone at county has any questions for me, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Have your investigators give me a call. Everyone on this forum knows exactly who I am, and can easily find me. Or, you can just continue to hide in the shadows and rack up the word count. Don't care...

I post facts and evidence. you sound desperate that the facts and evidence show yo uare part of a joke and fear no one will buy the DVDs so are here trumping up the DVDs and attacking me out of desperation that peopel who find this site will relaize what a joke you are and refuse ot buy the DVDs.

Your shill status is being cemented more and more.

User avatar
astonio
Resident
Posts: 942
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by astonio » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:02 am

A shill, plant or stooge is a person who helps a person or organization without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with that person or organization. Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he or she is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) that he or she is secretly working for. The person or group that hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he or she is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent). - Wikipedia
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

Diver
Annoying Troll
Posts: 233
Location: Long Island

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by Diver » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:07 am

I am taking your word it was lost. Everything i posted took an EVEN IF IT WAS LOST AS YOU CLAIM approach.

After decades property is mispaced or even destroyed by accident fairly freuqently by property rooms across the country who run out of space and have to either discad items not cruical or have to send items to offsite storage and in shipping etc there end up being losses.

In this case you are alleging an item that found in a public trash can no where near the murder scene or where any evidence form the case was found and after inspection was NOT TIED to the family let alone the murders and thus was not used a trial can't be found according to you.

If it is lost as you claim and Ryan didn't see it and ther eis no one who actually impsected it who says it was a pillowcase just a rag then Ryan has no basis for even suspecting it was a pillow case let alone saying it definitely was and was definitely tied to the DeFeo crime.

It is pretty obvious that you don't have the first clue what actual evidence and proof mean so no wonder you felt comfortable claiming that Ryan proved to you with evidence his theories are correct. Your judgment is as flawed as his and you are quided not by proven evidence but rather believe what you care tp and try to seek out evidence to support what you care to believe.

While fame and money are your goals, I have no vested interest in the case. I am objective you are not. My only interest is to know the truth and thus I follow the facts and evidence wherever they lead.

You ignored all my points about how ridiculous it was for Ryan to declare this is a pillowcase given the facts and instead simply attacked the police for misplacing a rag not even tied to the case. Apparently trying to suggest sloppy storage or redords decades later somehow calls into question the forensic analysis done.

Like I said you shot any chance of having credibility here and keep projecting.

Your goal is to trash the police plain and simple in order to try to get peopel to doubt everthing they have foudn and done because that is about he on;y scrap of hope you have of getting anyone to believe Ryan's nonsense fantasies because he has no actual evidence.

Mr. scipio, with all due respect, you are beginning to sound a bit desperate. Perhaps the county should start to consider sending in the second team. As far as my motivations go, if anyone at county has any questions for me, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Have your investigators give me a call. Everyone on this forum knows exactly who I am, and can easily find me. Or, you can just continue to hide in the shadows and rack up the word count. Don't care...

I post facts and evidence. you sound desperate that the facts and evidence show yo uare part of a joke and fear no one will buy the DVDs so are here trumping up the DVDs and attacking me out of desperation that peopel who find this site will relaize what a joke you are and refuse ot buy the DVDs.

Your shill status is being cemented more and more.

Mr scipio, you keep on referring to me being as being afraid, or scared. Of course, you do this as you hide behind the internet while I stand in plain view for everyone to see. I don't really think that this tactic is going to work very well, but good luck with it. As far as Ryan's movie goes, I have no financial stake in it whatsoever. While I certainly hope that Ryan recoups his investment, and then some, that has absolutely no effect on me. Nor will the efforts of the "county mole".
Everyone's favorite Annoying Troll

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 am

astonio wrote:A shill, plant or stooge is a person who helps a person or organization without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with that person or organization. Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he or she is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) that he or she is secretly working for. The person or group that hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he or she is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent). - Wikipedia
one dictionary definition:

"a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty."

It is not always a secret association that is one defintion another is when it is an open association.

He clearly is not a disinterested party who just went on a dive for the fun of the dive he is very invested in Ryan's conspiracy claims and project.

Hence the reason for this drivel:
Diver wrote:Your sudden appearance just as Ryan's movie started to gain traction, your incredibly long and inconsistency riddled posts (if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t) full of selected documents from the official file lead me to believe that your sole purpose here is to do damage control for the county. Which is not really surprising since they, and almost certainly you, are well aware of the files that exist that will be quite embarrassing when, not if, they are released

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 am

Diver wrote:Mr scipio, you keep on referring to me being as being afraid, or scared. Of course, you do this as you hide behind the internet while I stand in plain view for everyone to see. I don't really think that this tactic is going to work very well, but good luck with it. As far as Ryan's movie goes, I have no financial stake in it whatsoever. While I certainly hope that Ryan recoups his investment, and then some, that has absolutely no effect on me. Nor will the efforts of the "county mole".
If you were not scared then you would not be attacking me so bitterly with pathetic lies like this:
Diver wrote:Your sudden appearance just as Ryan's movie started to gain traction, your incredibly long and inconsistency riddled posts (if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t) full of selected documents from the official file lead me to believe that your sole purpose here is to do damage control for the county. Which is not really surprising since they, and almost certainly you, are well aware of the files that exist that will be quite embarrassing when, not if, they are released
And instead would actually discuss the evidence and details.

You clearly are too afraid to discuss the issue of how there could have been another gun involved when 8 rifle shots were definitely fired and only 8 bullets were recovered.

You can't establish anything I wrote is BS you jsut make the gneral unsuported claim it is and keep attakcing me claiming I am a plant to provide a copout excuse of why you won't discuss my points.

To say you are not scared is a joke given your paranoia about me working for the government.

Diver
Annoying Troll
Posts: 233
Location: Long Island

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by Diver » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:06 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:
Diver wrote:Mr scipio, you keep on referring to me being as being afraid, or scared. Of course, you do this as you hide behind the internet while I stand in plain view for everyone to see. I don't really think that this tactic is going to work very well, but good luck with it. As far as Ryan's movie goes, I have no financial stake in it whatsoever. While I certainly hope that Ryan recoups his investment, and then some, that has absolutely no effect on me. Nor will the efforts of the "county mole".
If you were not scared then you would not be attacking me so bitterly with pathetic lies like this:
Diver wrote:Your sudden appearance just as Ryan's movie started to gain traction, your incredibly long and inconsistency riddled posts (if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t) full of selected documents from the official file lead me to believe that your sole purpose here is to do damage control for the county. Which is not really surprising since they, and almost certainly you, are well aware of the files that exist that will be quite embarrassing when, not if, they are released
And instead would actually discuss the evidence and details.

You clearly are too afraid to discuss the issue of how there could have been another gun involved when 8 rifle shots were definitely fired and only 8 bullets were recovered.

You can't establish anything I wrote is BS you jsut make the gneral unsuported claim it is and keep attakcing me claiming I am a plant to provide a copout excuse of why you won't discuss my points.

To say you are not scared is a joke given your paranoia about me working for the government.


Speaking about scared, wanna' talk about Marty Tankleff for a while or are you guys still licking your wounds on that one. Too soon? I understand...
Everyone's favorite Annoying Troll

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: Ryan's pillowcase was a rag

Post by scipio-USMC » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Diver wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:
Diver wrote:Mr scipio, you keep on referring to me being as being afraid, or scared. Of course, you do this as you hide behind the internet while I stand in plain view for everyone to see. I don't really think that this tactic is going to work very well, but good luck with it. As far as Ryan's movie goes, I have no financial stake in it whatsoever. While I certainly hope that Ryan recoups his investment, and then some, that has absolutely no effect on me. Nor will the efforts of the "county mole".
If you were not scared then you would not be attacking me so bitterly with pathetic lies like this:
Diver wrote:Your sudden appearance just as Ryan's movie started to gain traction, your incredibly long and inconsistency riddled posts (if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t) full of selected documents from the official file lead me to believe that your sole purpose here is to do damage control for the county. Which is not really surprising since they, and almost certainly you, are well aware of the files that exist that will be quite embarrassing when, not if, they are released
And instead would actually discuss the evidence and details.

You clearly are too afraid to discuss the issue of how there could have been another gun involved when 8 rifle shots were definitely fired and only 8 bullets were recovered.

You can't establish anything I wrote is BS you jsut make the gneral unsuported claim it is and keep attakcing me claiming I am a plant to provide a copout excuse of why you won't discuss my points.

To say you are not scared is a joke given your paranoia about me working for the government.


Speaking about scared, wanna' talk about Marty Tankleff for a while or are you guys still licking your wounds on that one. Too soon? I understand...
A prefect example of you trying to change the subject to distract from the evidence in the case at hand.

You don't want ot talk facts you will throw up and distraction you can.

In the meantime it shows your goal is simply to smear Suffolk COunty in general to try to get people to believe your wild conspiracy tales because you have no actual evidence to substantiate a thing.

Post Reply