Summary about Geraldine

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Summary about Geraldine

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Geraldine was the product of an affair between her father and another woman that she claims had the last name Romando hence she used the Remondo alias at various times instead of or in addition to Rullo during her scams. Her biological father raised her and his wife legally adopted Geraldine and raised her as her own.

She got pregnant with Stacey and thus on October 17, 1964 she married Frederick Corey at the Garfield Grant hotel and he moved in with her and her parents at 54 Cottage Place in Long Branch NJ. She edited the groom and year on this marriage certificate to make it appear that she had married Ron Defeo in 1974. The fact she did edit it and supplied it as proof is evidence that she wasn't married to him or she would not have needed to make a fake and what are the chances of marrying him 10 years to the day in the same location?

Sometimes after her father's death she broke up with Corey and took their 2 daughters and step mother to upstate New York.

By 1973 Joseph Pisani and Geraldine Corey were living together with her step-mother and 2 kids in a house they bought on oak Hill Ave Endicott NY. Geraldine got pregnant with Stephanie who was born August 21, 1974 in Binghamton NY and they married on April 1974. However, Geraldine never divorced Corey so she was committing bigamy. Ultimately they were divorced and their marriage annulled by the Catholic Church, presumably because of the bigamy. Their marriage collapsed and she traveled to NJ to marry Gerald Gates in
in 1978 thus committing Bigamy again and he moved to NY to be with her. They moved to Pine st in Binghamton.

She went to prison and then moved to Rochester.

Stacey and Jill both attended grammar shcool in NY not NJ.

What these dates and locations prove is that everything she said was a lie. When she claims she was busy trying to mess around in his basement and he was visiting her and her kids in NJ and taking Allison to come play with her kids in NJ in fact she was in Endicott NY having Pisani's baby.

This all the tales that she claims she witnessed are blatant lies. The claim Allison was his favorite and be treated her like a princess- lies.

In the end these lies are the main source of claims about Dawn having so many problems with the kids, Ron Sr abusing his wife and Ron Jr trying to protect Dawn and take beatings meant for her. These tales all come from either Ron directly or from Ron through Geraldine.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Re: Summary about Geraldine

Post by Howard64 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:59 pm

This Geraldine person is quite... the person. I saw pictures
of her at the Defeo grave site and I thought to myself...OMG.

Why...WHY go to such a length to make everyone think you
are something when you really are not.

I guess the world has to have odd people and nutcases as much
as there are good people.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:22 pm

First of all she is a con artist looking for money

Second she apparently truly likes Ron and wanted to help him so lying for him was no problem

Three she seems to enjoy the attention.

I can't tell you how many people love the attention and pretend to have been to Iraq and Afghanistan etc let alone make up other stories about their past. Someone I went to school with posted a whole bunch of stories about what he did with some of my more colorful friends and I was there while he wasn't so I know he made the stories up. Some people regret the mundane and like attention sometimes they even convince themselves their BS is true.

In the meantime though to rely on that for "the True Story" is pathetic.

In case I wasn't clear I do not believe the claim that Geraldine was not paid for her participation. That is as believable as the claim that people moved the bodies all over.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:12 pm

I hear ya. It does not take a rocket scientist to realize,
that a lot of claims concerning Ronnie and the murders
are pure shiite.

I once entertained the notion that some other parties may
have had some credible information. But it turns out that
the source was just as full of crap as a Christmas goose.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:55 am

Geraldine looks like she was such an outstanding citizen.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:05 am

yeah--"OUT STANDING" on a street corner for too long.

bella2005
Great Scott!

Post by bella2005 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:31 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:yeah--"OUT STANDING" on a street corner for too long.
:lol:

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 am

:oops: hahahhahhaa :P

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 am

If Ronnie was married to Geraldine at the time of the murders, then why was Ronnie out dating Mindy Weiss and other girls in Amityville and not at home with Geraldine and his new born baby daughter in New Jersey? Why not a single mention of Geraldine in press articles at the time of the murders? Why would a wife (Geraldine) with a newborn baby put up with her husband (Ronnie) not being home at all?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:If Ronnie was married to Geraldine at the time of the murders, then why was Ronnie out dating Mindy Weiss and other girls in Amityville and not at home with Geraldine and his new born baby daughter in New Jersey? Why not a single mention of Geraldine in press articles at the time of the murders? Why would a wife (Geraldine) with a newborn baby put up with her husband (Ronnie) not being home at all?
Geraldine's accounts are schizophrenic, on one hand they were always in NJ at night. On the other hand she was at every event his family ever had, constantly trying to have sex with him in the DeFeo basement on just plain old ordinary days, and always visiting Amityville so that she caught him in the bars with other women and even stores at the Sunrise Mall had her phone number somehow and knew her.

She has no problem saying completely contradictory things and outright ridiculous things. A normal person would feel embarrassed after being caught forging an old marriage certificate the way she did. If she was married to him she would not have needed to forge a marriage certificate and give a date and location of marriage tied to a previous marriage. With respect to the police she came clean to avoid jail but since she can't get in trouble for lying unless it is under oath she has no problem still repeating the same lies.

Anyone with reaosnable intelligence woudl ask ok what is the exact date and location of where you got married. She can't come up with an exact date and location she can just give a month and year and state. The same month, year and state as was on the marirage certificate she forged no less. These events alone should make one question her claims but there are some who don't care her claims are false and are using her as a source because they have no legitimate sources for the revisionist BS they are purveying.

Things get worse for her BS because she and Ron claimed that Weber knew she was his wife and that Weber strong armed Geraldine into convincing Ron to act crazy at trial. Weber denied this while testifying under oath. He said he was never told about any Wife, and never met Geraldine let alone asked her to do anything on his behalf.

Moreover the testimony at trial of the friends was that Ron was in Amityville doing drugs and having fun the months prior to the murders. There was considerable testimony of how often he was with Mindy and even her family.

This is all just reaosn to investigate further and such investigation turns up the smoking gun. The house she alleges to have lived at in NJ was occupied by someone else, property records and birth records prove she was living in New York. She lied about where her daughter was born. The mob can't invent birth records and deeds. She wa sliving with Pisani in New York at the time and admitted this under oath plus the DA interviewed Pisani and he confrimed it.

Ryan et al are ignoring the facts for their own agenda.