Geraldine, on the scene since 1985

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Geraldine, on the scene since 1985

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Geraldine met Ron in 1985 and that is also when her lies in connection with the case began. The first lie was to hold herself out as Ron’s wife and involved forging her true marriage certificate from 1964. Her actual husband’s name was erased and replaced with Ron’s name and the 6 in 1964 was erased and replaced with a 7 so it read 1974. Geraldine Gates presented this falsified marriage certificate along with her birth certificate and falsified proof of residency in Cayuga County to obtain an identification card.

Cayuga County used to issue Personal ID cards to those who were unable to obtain a drive license. The requirements were to show a birth certificate, proof of residency in Cayuga County and if sought for a different surname than listed on the birth certificate then a marriage license. They did not bother to vet out of state marriage licenses at the time it was pre- 9/11 where forged documents went easily unnoticed. No doubt she used the same fake license she showed Newsday. What false document she showed for proof of residency is unclear but since she lived in a different county that proves the ID was fraudulently obtained and no doubt obtained for fraudulent purposes.

If her legal name were DeFeo she would have been indicted and arrested under that name. She had no identification in the name DeFeo until this one in 1985. No doubt the only reason this was obtained was to falsely validate her claims of being married to him and her name being Geraldine DeFeo. If she used the name previous to 1985 she would have an identification issued before that date. After arrested and indicted her legal name was found to be Geraldine Gates.

The purpose of holding herself out as Geraldine DeFeo became clear in 1986 when Newsday published an article about interviews with Geraldine and Ron. There is no doubt at all that Geraldine lied in the interview. In the interview Geraldine asserted she had a brother who could confirm everything Ron said and she personally confirmed all the details where she allegedly was present. She lied about being his wife and made up the story of having a brother to give Ron an alibi o try to get him a new trial. Her current account is that when Ron suggested the story about a fake brother she told Ron his idea was crazy and she would have no part of it. However, in black and white it is recorded how she told the reporter that she had a brother who could verify everything and that everything Ron said is true.

Geraldine falsely claimed that Ron was with her in Elberon on the night of the murders. She claimed she spoke with Louise and during this fictitious conversation Louise told Ron to come home. Geraldine lied about having a brother, being married to Ron and even lied about living in Elberon. Someone else was residing at the house she claimed to be residing in. She in fact was living in upstate New York with Joseph Pisani at the time. Since at least 1973 they were living together in Endicott, New York. In the story she also lied about Stephanie being Ron’s daughter.

Geraldine said that her non-existent brother told her the same exact story that Ron told, here is the account as printed in the article instead of paraphrasing:

At about 8 p.m., Louise DeFeo called. She wanted her son home right away. "She was screaming," Geraldine said. "She said, `Dawn is fighting with Daddy.' "
The fight was triggered by Dawn's desire to move to Florida to be with her boyfriend, DeFeo claims. But, DeFeo said , "There was no way my father was going to let her go to Florida."

When she phoned on Nov. 12 and asked that DeFeo come home, he and Romondoe drove to Amityville. "My brother-in-law came home with me to the house, because I was a mess," DeFeo said. He said they found his father and sister embroiled in a long, angry quarrel. "Then she picked up a knife and tried to kill him. I took the knife away from her." He said he gave her his car keys and told her to disappear and cool off.
His plan was to give Dawn some of the $38,000 he had stashed away from his theft ring and send her to Florida. "This was the last straw," he said. "After that knife incident, I seen it all. I didn't like that at all."

Dawn returned before 11 p.m., he said. "Her and my mother had words. My father yelled something smart out of his room."

DeFeo claims that he and Romondoe were in the basement, playing pool and watching television with the sound turned very low. He left the door open to the upper part of the house. He called Geraldine to tell her they'd be home soon, but Romondoe wanted to stay and watch a war movie called "Castle Keep."

`WE HEARD a noise," DeFeo said, "but I can't tell you it was a gunshot . . . We came up and went in the foyer. We stood there maybe two minutes. We didn't hear nothing. So we went back downstairs."

Later, as they were in the hallway, getting ready to leave, he said, they heard a gunshot and rushed upstairs.

"The lamp on my mother's side of the bed was on," DeFeo claimed. "There was a rifle on the floor in the hallway. . . . My mother is laying in the bed, shot. There is a .38-caliber Smith & Wesson right there, her handgun. She had one hand on her chain, saying, `Oh, my God, Butch.' I'm looking at my father, see two holes in his back.

"I picked the rifle up. I hit the lever and an empty cartridge jumped out. I shot my mother. My mother was already shot. I was mad. I just went out of it."

He and Romondoe looked into the other bedrooms. "We went from room to room," DeFeo said. "Everybody was dead. . . . I was sick. There's no doubt in my mind that Dawn killed my father. My mother killed Dawn and the kids."

He said that Romondoe started going throughout the house, picking up cartridge casings and cleaning up evidence. "He was trying to protect me," DeFeo said. "That was the first words out of his mouth: `They're going to hang this whole thing on you and me, we're going to get electrocuted,' all that crazy stuff."

Geraldine said that Romondoe was willing to corroborate DeFeo's story, but he left town on business. "He called and he said he was afraid to talk . . . because the cops would pick him up as an accessory," she said. Later, Romondoe said by telephone that he was willing to be interviewed, but he did not keep the appointment or explain why. They got back to Elberon at about 4 a.m., Geraldine said. Her brother took two bottles of liquor from under the sink and disappeared into his room upstairs. DeFeo simply said to her, "Later," and left. He said he went to Brooklyn and bought two bottles of Dewar's scotch, then went to Harlem and bought some heroin. "Somewhere along the line, I forgot everything that happened," he said.

End quote

Ok so let me see, Ron and Geraldine claim his nonexistent brother in law and him drove from her nonexistent house in Elberon to Amityville. They left after 8PM allegedly which would mean they would arrive after 10PM. Their mother knew it would take 2 hours but called him saying they needed him as if he were the voice of reason in the family. Those 2 hours they kept fighting but not until they arrived did Dawn get a knife and try to kill him and during those 2 hours (plus however long they wer supposedly fighting before the phone call) her father didn’t beat her but Ron was needed because he would have beat her. Yeah that makes sense…

Keep up now, so Ron saves the day and gives her his keys and tells her to take his car for a spin and cool off. She hates that house and wants to leave but instead of staying away she comes back in less than an hour (they arrived after 10PM and she got back before 11PM so that means gone less than an hour) and she manages to somehow park Ron’s car behind everyone else’s cars instead of in front of the other cars. (Witnesses who passed by the house said Ron’s car was in the back behind the other cars on the night in question)

Ron and his nonexistent brother in law were in the basement watching a movie with the volume on low and heard a noise they thought might have been a gunshot but were not sure. They went upstairs and stood in the foyer for a while but heard nothing and went back downstairs but then as they were leaving heard a gunshot in his parent’s room so went upstairs to check it out and found his mother wounded saying she was going to kill herself with a .38 at her chin. He found the rifle on the floor and saw his dad shot and was so mad he shot his mother to finish her off after she already had shot herself with a .38 handgun.

Then they went room to room finding the kids dead. He said that though he didn’t see anything he was sure Dawn shot his father and then his mother killed the kids and shot herself. In the meantime he didn’t hear his mother going room to room shooting them though he was wide awake and the TV on low. He couldn’t stand his father but was so mad she shot his father and herself that he decided to finish her off? Yeah that makes sense…he should have been pleased. What would make sense would be trying to save her not kill her given how he felt about his father and his supposed history of abuse towards the mother and family. Indeed in his tale he only found out later about the kids being shot.

His excuse given for not telling the truth? I have to put the entire quote because it is so ridiculous:

DeFeo said he had gone to prison rather than tell the story, because he was afraid of retaliation if he said that his mother, Louise, had committed the murders. He particularly feared his grandfather, Michael Brigante Sr., and his father's uncle, Peter DeFeo, identified by police as a captain in the Vito Genovese crime family.

His grandfather treated Louise DeFeo like a goddess, DeFeo said. If he had told the world that his mother had killed anyone, DeFeo said, his own wife would have been endangered. "They would have got her {and} her brother. I really believe Pete DeFeo would have stooped low enough to get my daughter." Now, he said, "Pete DeFeo is dead, Mike Brigante is dead. I ain't got nothin' to worry about no more." (Michael Brigante Sr. died in 1985, but Michael Brigante Jr. said in an interview that Peter DeFeo is still alive, and New York City police sources agree.)

End quote

Now let me see if I get this straight the mob would not kill him for murdering Louise but would murder him, his brother-in-law and pretend daughter if he had told police that his mother did it? That makes no sense at all, if the mob was going to kill him it would be for murdering their believed Louise and her family. If they don’t kill hi for that than they wouldn’t do it for smearing her name by saying she did it. His lies are absolutely pathetic and Geraldine helped invent and go along with this drivel so no wonder she kept getting caught and going to jail for her scams. On the one hand they claim Louise was supposedly seeking a divorce yet mad that Dawn killed her husband so then killed Dawn and the kids. If she hated him so much and wanted a divorce then she would not have been so upset that she would shoot Dawn and it makes no sense anyway for Dawn to kill him then go to bed like nothing is wrong and then her mother kills her in bed.

Not only did Geraldine lie about her non-existent brother being able to confirm this drivel, she even lied claiming she spoke to police:

“The accounts of the police and DeFeo are marked by other contradictions. For example, Geraldine DeFeo said that she had been called several times recently by Rafferty and Dunn, who asked if she had been in the Amityville house that night helping DeFeo. ‘Absolutely not,’ Dunn said.”

She also lied by claiming she told Stephanie that her father was dead instead of the truth. In fact, she was living with Stephanie’s real father Joseph Pisani long enough for Stephanie to know him and Stephanie also lived with her Pisani grandparents.

There is no way for Geraldine to deny that she confirmed all this BS to Newsday and thus her credibility is nonexistent just from all the lies in this one tale. The fact she has since lied by denying she ever agreed to go along with this BS just shows she can’t even own up to her own lies and is pathological.

Her lies continued as later that year they suddenly decided to go after the administrator of his parent’s estate. If they were married all along why would he wait until 1986 to pursue his supposed property that the estate took and he claimed they had no right to take? This not only shows the greedy motivation behind their actions is shows quite clearly when they came up with this contrived nonsense. They would have made these claims much sooner had she actually been his wife instead of in 1986.

More to take note of is that after her forged marriage certificate was investigated she made up the nonsense about the mob erasing her records to explain why there was no record of the marriage certificate. Aside from the absurdity of the claim, her marriage certificate was investigated further and it was determined that she forged it. Let’s play Devil’s Advocate at the moment. Suppose she did actually marry him in 1974 and the record was erased. In that case she still would have a genuine marriage certificate that simply could not be verified except maybe by contacting the person who performed the marriage or if she got rid of it then would not have one and simply would have to tell people to rely on her honesty. If telling the truth she would not take her old marriage certificate and forge it with his name and alter the year and then claim she had married him the same day and place just in a different year that she actually married someone else.

She never has come up with an alternative marriage date other than getting even bolder down the road and contradicting her earlier claims and saying she married him in 1970.

It would be bad enough for her to simply have made up a random date to say they married on but she didn’t retain a copy of the marriage certificate and can’t get a new one because the mob erased the records. But to pick the same date she actually married someone else and forge the name is even worse and means trusting her would be extremely foolish.

Another thing is that they can’t even keep straight whether Ron’s family hated her or liked her. In this article Ron claimed his father made him marry her because she had his child. If that were actually the case he would have made Ron move in with her not stay with him. Ron lived with the family because as his grandfather put it he was a bum. Far from rarely being home he spent the time before the murders dating Weiss and messing around with his friends. Not one of them said he was never around because he was married with a kid living in NJ. In later accounts though they said that Ron’s family didn’t like her or want her around. It is bad enough they are lying but they could not even keep their lies consistent. More inconsistencies would be the claim that a neighbor in NJ told Geraldine about the bodies and she then raced to the scene. This conflicts with her claim that she already knew what happened because they had told her. Indeed their tale was that instead of going back to NJ to be with Geraldine after work on 11/13/74, he stayed in NY and staged the finding of the bodies.

Her claim that Ron was Stephanie’s father fell apart under scrutiny by others from the Suffolk County DA’s office to author Will Savive (Mentally Ill in Amityville). Birth records, property records and marriage records were checked and that is how it came to be known that Geraldine Pisani was living in Endicott, NY not NJ at the time of the murders and all relevant times throughout the trial. Property deeds prove she and Pisani bought a home together in Endicott NY in 1973, had Stephanie together in 1974 and still were together in 1975 because they had Peter together in December 1975. Property records also show someone else was residing at the NJ house she claimed to live in with DeFeo. These records conclusively demolish her claims of living in NJ and having anything to do with DeFeo. It is quite clear that 1985 is when they first met just like Ron insists and she admitted under oath.

That anyone would peddle her claims in the face of all this is either a testament to their stupidity or dishonesty and Shattered Dreams seems to reflect both. The inconsistent ridiculous claims peddled are not only clearly false but one has to be stupid to think that most won’t realize they are false since the claims make no sense at all and are so contradictory.

Let me list just a few of the issues.

1) the claim that Geraldine after visiting Ron in prison she ran into his grandfather and he told her that in order to protect her from being implicated in the murders she needed to stop using the DeFeo name, hide that she was his wife and the mob would erase all records of the marriage

a) If actually his wife and Stephanie his child then Ron’s friends would have told police that when they were questioned especially when asking them about Ron’s hangouts and where he spends his time etc

b) Geraldine claims she was at the house when police were there removing the bodies and thus they would have known who she was by that fact since they questioned those present and indeed to get in the crime scene at all she would have to have identified herself.

c) Her own claim is that he told her to hide her identity after visiting Ron in jail. That means she already visited the jail and identified herself as his wife to get to see him.

d) If the mobsters in question like Ron so much and thus were so concerned about her and her kid’s safety then they would have given him his own house for them all to live in. He would not have even been in the DeFeo house living apart from them. He lived with his parents because he was a bum.

e) The book is devoted to claiming police weren’t interested in pursuing a second killer and instead wanted to pin it all on one person thus the claim she had to worry about being railroaded can’t be true

f) After being told she had to stop being a DeFeo she claims to have attended the funeral along with the rest of the family and none of the supposedly concerned mobsters stopped her and made her leave.

g) Despite her records being erased and no one involved supposedly being told who she was, Weber somehow supposedly knew of her and contacted her to help convince him to pursue an insanity defense and pretend to be crazy.

So the entire thing makes no sense and is wildly inconsistent.

2) Louise is controlled and abused by Ron Sr but her powerful mob father who is so protective doesn’t step in. Yet he is always around supposedly and stops Ron Sr from “being a man”. She is controlled and totally under his spell but was supposedly seeking a divorce. In the meantime Dawn was 18 so could legally move away but her father would “not allow” her to even though he couldn’t actually stop her since she was 18. Ron was married but living in the house to keep the peace between his family even though he is the one who everyone said fought the most and actually lived there because he was a bum with no prospects or interests other than mooching off his parents.

3) “Butch couldn’t stand seeing me like that, so in 1977 he filed for divorce. No matter how much he still loved me, he wanted me to be free.”

a) LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE! A prisoner can’t file for divorce from someone they married prior to incarceration. In 1977 the rule was a prisoner couldn’t file for divorce period. Ron and Geraldine’s 1993 divorce set precedent. That precedent gave a prisoner standing to initiate a divorce proceeding if the marriage occurred while the prisoner were in jail and thus the spouse knew from the outset the prisoner would not be around in their life except when they visited the prison.

b) If the mob had erased the marriage records why would they need a divorce?

c) A divorce is a legal proceeding and thus the court records would exist regardless of if the bob tried to erase the actual certificate of divorce from the vital statistics office. The judgment could not be erased by the mob. At any rate, why would the mob need to erase the divorce in 1977? Ron was already convicted and the police were not looking for anyone else, there was no need to hide the divorce and they would be more likely to find out about the divorce court proceeding even before the judgment would be granted than to go look for the divorce certificate anyway.

4) could not keep straight whether her daughters ever met Ron or not. She claimed she took Stephanie to prison to visit him and sometimes claimed her other daughters played with Allison and visited the DeFeo house before the murders. Other times she says they snooped and learned through snooping and through friends about the Defeos and she took them to the house to look at it for the first time in the ‘80s. She even had Stephanie make up a beach story:

“Yeah, I was real young, about four. My mother brought me there with my stepsisters. We couldn’t go up to the house because someone was living there, but I remember thinking it was a nice house. I remember my mother walking around the yard and just staring intensely. Afterwards, I met Grandmother Brigante for the first time, and some of the other relatives. I think we all went to Jones Beach that day.”

So this would be AROUND 1978. So she met her grandmother around 1978? This directly conflicts with being told her father was dead and only learning around 1983 through a friend that her father was DeFeo. Of course we know her father wasn’t De Feo and she knew her father Joseph Pisani so was lying with her mother but the point is how the lies can’t even be consistent but rather are contradictory thus further demonstrating why nothing said can be trusted.

Something else to note is that Ron doesn’t date things. He didn’t date the card to Osuna, he didn’t date the letter he wrote to the radio personality to refute Shattered Hopes’ nonsense. Thus anytime you see a date you should be on alert. Geraldine took advantage and added dates herself to make it appear items like letters and cards predated 1985.

This also conflicts with things because supposedly she didn’t reconnect after divorcing him until after Stephanie wanted to know about him. Yet she dated items from a period when she claimed she had not contact. Worse yet some of the letters were specifically referencing his 1992 440 hearing thus giving away she changed the date because he had no pending hearing the date she changed the letter to.

After getting people like Osuna to believe her BS she got more bold and changed from claiming she met Ron in late 1973 to instead saying they dated on and off since meeting in 1970. That was in her affidavit that she later recanted. In Shattered Dreams she goes back even further and claiming they met in 1969. Her story morphs over time and is contradictory but one thing holds true- after the DA found out her affidavit was false she recanted and refuses to lie under oath anymore because if she does she will face perjury charges and the only reason she would have to fear a perjury charge is for lying. Saying she fears telling the truth because they will pursue her for perjury for telling the truth is nonsense. The truth is an absolute defense to perjury.

In the course of Ron’s defamation suit the former DeFeo housekeeper Nonnewitz said that Gerladine lied in claiming she met her prior to the murders and said she first met Geraldine in 1985 and that is the first time she ever heard of her. DeFeo’s friends all recanted knowing Geraldine in connection with the 440 hearing and likewise maintain she came on the scene in 1985 not prior. Actually they say they learned of her in 1988-90 as Ron and Geraldine were manufacturing evidence for the 440 hearing.

The bottom line is tha twe know she never met him till 1985 and that her sole existance was spent plotting lies to get him out of prison. For anyone to post her fairytales and then call it the truth is a joke.

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Re: Geraldine, on the scene since 1985

Post by TigresMeow » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:15 am

“Yeah, I was real young, about four. My mother brought me there with my stepsisters.
Actually they would have been her half sisters.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

whisper
Amityville Addict

Post by whisper » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 am

TigresMeow wrote:
“Yeah, I was real young, about four. My mother brought me there with my stepsisters.
Actually they would have been her half sisters.
WOW HOLY SHAT ..

And yes they would have been her half sisters. But lets Look at that comment and do some critical thinking .

It has been my experience that when people ,no matter the age very seldom differentiate between half siblings and full blooded siblings. This is especially true when the children have been raised together as the quote says .It is execptionally rare for a younger half sibling to say about older siblings So for "Shea" to use the words "Step Sisters " is one more reason why I think that the interview with "Shae" was never really done or it was done with someone posing as Stephanie .
.... And what does THAT have to do with the price of Cow Poo

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 am

whisper wrote:or it was done with someone posing as Stephanie .
Do I detect a hint of Irony in that statement?
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 am

Okay, let me see if I got this, Whisper is actually Melissa's cousin, who Peter allegedly beat up. Meaning Whisper personally knows Stephanie. If I'm incorrect please say so....anyhow, my question is Whisper, if you are so concerned why have you not either asked Stephanie herself or why have you not asked her to come here and set the record straight? In light of the big unmasking I think this is a fair question.
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

whisper
Amityville Addict

Post by whisper » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Shawn wrote:Okay, let me see if I got this, Whisper is actually Melissa's cousin, who Peter allegedly beat up. Meaning Whisper personally knows Stephanie. If I'm incorrect please say so....anyhow, my question is Whisper, if you are so concerned why have you not either asked Stephanie herself or why have you not asked her to come here and set the record straight? In light of the big unmasking I think this is a fair question.
What you know about me came from excerpts from personal Emails I sent to Mr Bizzare , who failed to included the fact that i DO NOT KNOW STEPHANIE. I have also stated that in several other threads on this forum. Yes we are cousins ,but how does that mean I know Stephanie . Melissa only met her 3 times herself . Therefore ,being we have never met I cannot ask her to do anything .
What concerned me were the names of minor children without parental consent in connection to a high profile murder on a public forum . It would have concerned me if it were ANYBODY'S CHILDREN , No matter WHAT is going on between Peter and his sister, those Children have nothing to do with ANYTHING and needed to be left out of Peter's discussion with others in regards to the situation . If he has problems with her, why endanger her children? That was WRONG ! I am sure there are other Parents on this forum who would agree it was wrong to do .

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:25 pm

How odd...related but have never spoken? Something is just not adding up here..... :think:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:31 pm

It would have concerned me if it were ANYBODY'S CHILDREN , No matter WHAT is going on between Peter and his sister, those Children have nothing to do with ANYTHING and needed to be left out of Peter's discussion with others in regards to the situation . If he has problems with her, why endanger her children? That was WRONG ! I am sure there are other Parents on this forum who would agree it was wrong to do .
Geraldine is not on this forum. These are accusations that should be directed solely upon Ms. Gates. Don't you think that Geritol, the toothless liar is the one to be blamed? After all, this lie is all hers.

I see that you are now posting at Ryans Facebook page. Clarice Hobson is also a member there and is Geraldine Gates. Whisper, meet Clarice(Geraldine), Clarice, meet whisper. If you truly are concerned for your cousins welfare you will start asking HER these questions. We have already, nicely, answered your previous questions and you appear to be ignoring the responses. :wall:

What exactly do you freaking want??? :fp:

whisper
Amityville Addict

Post by whisper » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Shawn wrote:
It would have concerned me if it were ANYBODY'S CHILDREN , No matter WHAT is going on between Peter and his sister, those Children have nothing to do with ANYTHING and needed to be left out of Peter's discussion with others in regards to the situation . If he has problems with her, why endanger her children? That was WRONG ! I am sure there are other Parents on this forum who would agree it was wrong to do .
Geraldine is not on this forum. These are accusations that should be directed solely upon Ms. Gates. Don't you think that Geritol, the toothless liar is the one to be blamed? After all, this lie is all hers.

I see that you are now posting at Ryans Facebook page. Clarice Hobson is also a member there and is Geraldine Gates. Whisper, meet Clarice(Geraldine), Clarice, meet whisper. If you truly are concerned for your cousins welfare you will start asking HER these questions. We have already, nicely, answered your previous questions and you appear to be ignoring the responses. :wall:

What exactly do you freaking want??? :fp:
I see that , i will have to request her . Hey why haven't you friended me yet ??

Gerildine Gates or whatever her name is s NOT the One who Posted Stephanie's Children's Names and town of residence . It was Peter . Those concerns were INDEED addressed to him and The Forum Admin .

whisper
Amityville Addict

Post by whisper » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Shawn wrote:How odd...related but have never spoken? Something is just not adding up here..... :think:
What the Heck are you talking about ?

This is just silly i am pretty sure i am done here.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Busted:
Whisper De Lellisposted toSHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
Cant Wait for the next 2 videos !! I LOVE Gerildine ♥
February 29 at 1:33pm ·

*a special thank you to my new friend! Image

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm

whisper wrote:What you know about me came from excerpts from personal Emails I sent to Mr Bizzare
What?
What concerned me were the names of minor children without parental consent in connection to a high profile murder on a public forum .
Do you remember where you saw these alleged quotes yet?

bella2005
Great Scott!

Post by bella2005 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Why would people want to be associated with a murderer. Not only a murderer but a child/family/parent murderer. That is just sick.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 am

bella2005 wrote:Why would people want to be associated with a murderer. Not only a murderer but a child/family/parent murderer. That is just sick.

There is lots of prison groupees out there, just look at how many relationships with women Ronnie has had while in prison.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:55 am

Yeah, a lot of women like the idea of their men being locked-down. This way, they always know where their man is at night. Me? I'd rather be alone, thank you very much. Plus, have you SEEN the type of women who marry prisoners? Most appear to have bathed in a tub of goo. They have a dirty "film" on them. Ew. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I know I'm not a supermodel--but at least I'm clean.

To Whisper: I really tried--but you're still back-pedaling. You're being a double-agent. That's your right. However, I can't rag on you for not knowing your cousin...I have a few cousins I've never met--some live in Norway and some live in Washington State--kinda far to go from Michigan for a picnic. Anyway, you're just being way too combative. I don't have the energy to spar with you or decipher your true intent, or the interest. Go play nice with Ryan.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 am

BooshaGirl wrote: To Whisper: I really tried--but you're still back-pedaling. You're being a double-agent. That's your right. However, I can't rag on you for not knowing your cousin...I have a few cousins I've never met--some live in Norway and some live in Washington State--kinda far to go from Michigan for a picnic. Anyway, you're just being way too combative. I don't have the energy to spar with you or decipher your true intent, or the interest. Go play nice with Ryan.
Careful there, you may be encouraging whisper to go play with himself ... which could lead to blindness!
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:57 am

BRENDAN! OMG--I needed that! BWAHahahahaaaaaaaa.

bella2005
Great Scott!

Post by bella2005 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Shawn wrote:Busted:
Whisper De Lellisposted toSHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS

Does Whisper love Geraldine because it's her mother? :D

whisper
Amityville Addict

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:14 am

bella2005 wrote:
Shawn wrote:Busted:

Does Whisper love Geraldine because it's her mother? :D
Anybody can go to the Public Facebook page and see the REAL post i made there . When it was re posted here , someone added their own personal touches . Just one more happening to show people who view this forum that you are a huge bunch of genus's . Proof that people edit and piece together posts , that Admins go in and alter the original poster's words . The reason WHY no one takes this forum for real . It does make for some fascinating drama though . The see the lengths that people will go to in order to make it appear that they know what they are talking about .

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 am

Anybody can go to the Public Facebook page and see the REAL post i made there . When it was re posted here , someone added their own personal touches . Just one more happening to show people who view this forum that you are a huge bunch of genus's . Proof that people edit and piece together posts , that Admins go in and alter the original poster's words . The reason WHY no one takes this forum for real . It does make for some fascinating drama though . The see the lengths that people will go to in order to make it appear that they know what they are talking about .
Kind of sounds like you, Whisper.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:36 am

The only things edited of yours were personal names edited out, and posts merged because you kept following on from yourself.

What have we done to change the meaning of your words?