Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1597

Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Ryan came completely unhinged while debating me and erased every reference to our debate where he throughly humilated himself demonstrating his immaturity and amateur status.

He claimed he has balls while I have none. That is really funny in light of deleting all the things I posted which frankly demolished him.

Today he rapidly deleted the follwoing that I had Marine buddy post in the section about the map where the gun was found:

I watched the Eye on NY broadcast, you stated, “I think the discovery of the pistol in the canal is a big key in establishing what happened that night.” I have some valid questions about why you believe that in light of the characteristics of the gun you found. The following quote is from your movie site: "The presence of that holster indicates that there was handgun involved in my mind," says Katzenbach. "Why would they dispose of ammo, the soft case for the rifle, the clothing....spent shells...everything related to the crime and firearms and dump a random holster in that drain? It makes no sense." And this is from the CBS broadcast: “They also found this hand gun holster but no gun. Katzenbach says that missing gun is the one his team pulled out of the canal.” What makes you think that the gun you found could possibly go to the holster taken into evidence? There is no way that holster was made for or would accommodate the gun you found. Thus doesn’t this provide a reason to doubt the gun you found is actually linked? Moreover, you posted the following on your movie site: "ABOVE, One of the documents that caught Ryan Katzenbach's attention was a witness statement regarding one of the individuals named as a participant in the murders and this individual's acquisition of 2 .38 revolvers -- one which was known to remain in their possession at the time the DeFeo murders occurred. That gun has never been accounted for." Both of these alleged guns were 38 specials- one a blued snubnose, the other a 4" barrel. The statement you are referring to stated that he got rid of the 4 inch but it is unknown what became of the snubnose thus that is the gun unaccounted for. The gun found is not a 38 special period let alone the unaccounted for snubnose. Another statement being relied on for the possibility of Kelske having a gun described a Colt Python which is a 357. These 3 revolvers capable of firing 38 special rounds are all modern swingout frame guns. The gun found in the canal is definitely a top break that came in 38 S&W (which is vastly different from 38 special), 32 S&W and 22 rimfire. Why would you believe the gun you found is the one you were searching for in light of the fact it was none of the models you were searching for? Moreover, the fact that the hammer is broken, grips missing and the barrel and cylinder gone indicated the gun was broken before being tossed in the canal. Why would he take the time to remove the grips, break the hammer and take off the barrel and cylinder with the casings to dispose of those parts elsewhere but leave the rifle fully intact and even still loaded? Why would he not include the shell casings from a second gun with the casings from the rifle? If he threw the holster with the other evidence why not the casings? You say you are searching for the truth. Isn’t the truth that all the available evidence points to the gun you found not having any link at all to the DeFeo case? If the only reason you think it is linked is by virtue of where it was found then that means you set out to find any gun you could and simply say it was linked no matter what you found. Maybe this explains why authorities do not consider your find significant.

That Ryan deleted this shows what a joke he really is and that he is a coward. Only a coward would delete such instead of addressing it.

User avatar
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di
Posts: 4017
Location: Athens, Texas

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by Howard64 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 pm

So he deleted all of the posts that could put him in a bad light?

That sure helps his cause....
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1597

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:03 pm

More evidence of his cowardice is that he refused to address the fact that item 33 is the bullet that Gozaloff asserted was identified on the scene as a 35 and thus police knew early on they were looking for a 35 caliber rifle. Ryan ran with this and insisted that police knew it was a 35 much earlier than claimed. He ran with the claim and believed it but refused to address that this harms his claims substantially.

First of his claim is that after the confession Della Penna covered up that 33 was not a 35 to make it appear the same gun was used in all the killings to make it an easy open and shut case with the evidence matching the confession. But if identified before the confession then this blows the conspiracy claim right out of the water.

Moreover, his claim was that some police questioned item 33 being a 35. Ths suggests the opposite. This suggests that other police accepted it was a 35 and lends support to Della Penna finding the same.

Last is that Katzenbach questioned this long before allegedly receiving the police files in 2010 that he claims contains the ballistic records to prove his claims thus admitting he had not one shred of proof prior to 2010. That says much. He had no proof at all then in 2010 he scanned the files to try to manufacture proof of what he mad eup already previously.

That is exactly wha the is doing with the revolver he found claiming it is evidence though he in fact has not one shred of evidence to tie it to the DeFeo case.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1597

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Howard64 wrote:So he deleted all of the posts that could put him in a bad light?

That sure helps his cause....
Yep he deleted his responses to me which made him look like an immature clown like saying he and Pfeiffer have big balls while I have none and deleted all my hard questions and factual points.

I don't see this forum deleting his posts and that of his flunkees.

He obviously ran away from this site because he couldn't stand toe to toe in a debate with anyone here.
Last edited by scipio-USMC on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989
Posts: 1135
Location: Scotland

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by Rokiisun » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:12 pm

That doesn't sound too professional if that's the reply you got over taking up the
chance of getting involved in a heated debate which could lead to the truth about the case.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1597

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Rokiisun wrote:That doesn't sound too professional if that's the reply you got over taking up the
chance of getting involved in a heated debate which could lead to the truth about the case.
For the record I didn't respond back in kind , I stick to the issues which made him look even worse.

The first time I said anything about his being a coward is now and I didn't just claim it I deomonsrated why.

By the way he also defended Pfeiffer's lies about the SCPD crime lab manufacturing evidence to convict Tankleff and reiterated those claims. That further mad ehim look foolish.

I submit that someone who doesn't have the guts to stand by his own statements and erases them to hide what he wrote has no balls...

User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1510
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by TigresMeow » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:38 pm

I saw that he deleted your posts. And he basically claims you contradict yourself and do not know what you are talking about. That is childish. Instead of him acting like a fool, he should have debated the issues you brought up. But it's easier for him to delete it which, imo, shows that he is either not knowledgable enough to debate your points or he knows you are right. I made a post on his page one time giving the link to this board so people could read this board and read what he says and they could make their own minds up about what they thought happened. He totally deleted it and said he wouldn't allow a link to this board. I did not insult or attack him in any way. It seems to me that he doesn't want anyone around that doesn't agree with his findings. I wonder how long it will take until other people, not associated with this board whatsoever, start questioning his findings. I also find it somewhat comical that if someone does challenge him he ASSUMES we sent them. That, imo, means that he cannot debate his findings for fear he will be proven wrong. And I think he fears this because people do have money invested in his film and he will have to answer for it if his trilogy doesn't show a profit. I don't think he is concerned about getting to the truth at all or he would have let the evidence lead him instead of letting Ric Osuna's book lead him.

Just my own personal thoughts.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1597

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:37 pm

TigresMeow wrote:I saw that he deleted your posts. And he basically claims you contradict yourself and do not know what you are talking about. That is childish. Instead of him acting like a fool, he should have debated the issues you brought up. But it's easier for him to delete it which, imo, shows that he is either not knowledgable enough to debate your points or he knows you are right. I made a post on his page one time giving the link to this board so people could read this board and read what he says and they could make their own minds up about what they thought happened. He totally deleted it and said he wouldn't allow a link to this board. I did not insult or attack him in any way. It seems to me that he doesn't want anyone around that doesn't agree with his findings. I wonder how long it will take until other people, not associated with this board whatsoever, start questioning his findings. I also find it somewhat comical that if someone does challenge him he ASSUMES we sent them. That, imo, means that he cannot debate his findings for fear he will be proven wrong. And I think he fears this because people do have money invested in his film and he will have to answer for it if his trilogy doesn't show a profit. I don't think he is concerned about getting to the truth at all or he would have let the evidence lead him instead of letting Ric Osuna's book lead him.

Just my own personal thoughts.
There is no doubt at all that he refuses to follow the evidence the issue of the gun he found proves it.

The fact that police initially supsected a 38 was in play doesn't prove a 38 was actually used in the crime. Especially since the whole reason why they were searching for a 38 was simply because people said that Ronald DeFeo had owned one. The search was not related to ballistic findings and that the actual conclusive issue.

I can suspect any number of guns were used in a crime but it is the ballistic results that will give the actual answer.

So

Step 1) was to go with a false theory that a .38 was involved, which is not supported by the ballistic results, just because it was supected prior to the ballistic results

Step 2) though ballistics say no 38 was used,to assume there was and also assume it too was dumped in the canal like the rifle

Step 3) try to narrow down where to look in the canal for it, assume a rag in a garbage can was actually a pillow case though police say it was just a rag and further assume this pillow case came from the DeFeo house though the pattern on the rag matched nothing from the house and police who actually inspected it could find no link to the house. Then finally assume the 38 was hidden in this pillow case and tossed into the water then the pillow case tossed in the garbage can rather than the water as well.

Step 4) FInd a gun and claim it was used in the DeFeo crime just because of where it was found and claim that also proves the theory about the rag being a pillow case connected to the DeFeo house was also correct. Ignore that the gun found was not a 38 special at all let alone the particular models of 38 revolvers that supposedly were being searched for by police.

Wha tthis demonstrates is the curcular logic being employed. Any gun no matter what kind of gun foudn in the canal was sufficient. If they had found a 9mm they sill would have claimed it was the gun they were looking for. The location alone proves it had to be linked to DeFeo even though in reality they can't connect the pier on question tot he DeFeo crime at all. They can't place anyone involved int he DeFeo crimes ot that pier the DeFeo evidence was dumped somewhere else.

Add to that the fact that the gun was broken and missing parts while the DeFeo rifle was intact and this further casts doubt. The fact the gun found would not fit in the holster disposed of is another strike. That there is no evidence DeFeo had any interest in old used weapons but rathe rliked to buy brand new ones in the box is another strike. The finalstrike though is that there is no ballistic evidence at all to support a 38 S&W let alone even suspect a 38 S&W wer einvolved. A 38 S&W round is quite distinct from 38 special.

He attacked for police declaring it wasn' invovled so soon afte rit was found. At least they had a basis- the ballistic evidence is on their side. He had no basis at all to suggest this gun was used and yet declared repeatedly it was.

The guy is the biggest hypocrite out there.

User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1510
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by TigresMeow » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Seems to me that Ryan can't see the forest because of the trees and he likes to cut his nose off in spite of the fact that it's his own face.

You bring up very logical and realistic points. I think Ryan, like Ric Osuna before him, just wants to be a part of the whole Amityville saga. Unfortunately he isn't realizing what he will be remembered for if he is remembered at all. It is very evident that he started this whole business with an obvious agenda in mind. It is also very obvious that he cannot take a step back and look at the big picture. He is so intent that this "gun" he found is involved in the murders that he seems not to be able to realize that it has no part in the murders, even though he will state otherwise. He thinks the police dept., the DA's office, the ballistic experts, and the mafia etc. are all part of some big conspiracy theory.

We may not have all the documents Ryan claims to have but I believe there is enough evidence posted on this board to make people start thinking about what Ryan is spoonfeeding them and what their eyes are actually seeing.

Again, just my thoughts.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2607

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by kathyM » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Ryan is definitely not who or what he portrays himself to be.
Seems like he is losing posters on his facebook page too. Perhaps they are losing interest in his tales?

Somebody please send those people their dvds and their posters. They have been repeatedly asking politely for their orders to be delivered.

How many dvds have been sold so far Ryan? Dont want to brag? Or dont want to admit not so good?

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9493
Contact:

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Why are Scipio's comments exclusive to this forum?
SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS wrote:In case anyone is wondering where some comments in this thread went, Mr. John Po is no longer with us. Mr. Po has his own forum on another website wherein he can attack me, call my research flimsy, and make allegations for which he has nothing to support them. In fact, the very accusations he makes demonstrates that he doesn't know what he is talking about. He has plenty of "fans" on the other forum who, I am sure, think he is great, but we don't have to put up with disrespect on our own page from someone who is too cowardly to sign their real name...but then what else could we expect from the FAQ forum?
Pathetic.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1597

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:19 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Why are Scipio's comments exclusive to this forum?
SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS wrote:In case anyone is wondering where some comments in this thread went, Mr. John Po is no longer with us. Mr. Po has his own forum on another website wherein he can attack me, call my research flimsy, and make allegations for which he has nothing to support them. In fact, the very accusations he makes demonstrates that he doesn't know what he is talking about. He has plenty of "fans" on the other forum who, I am sure, think he is great, but we don't have to put up with disrespect on our own page from someone who is too cowardly to sign their real name...but then what else could we expect from the FAQ forum?
Pathetic.
If I had no idea what i was tlaking about there would be no need to delete my posts.

Deleting posts that convey valid criticism and raise valid questions is what is pathetic.

At any rate he deleted eveyrthing including his own childish responses including those where he agreed with Pfeiffer's false allegations that the SCPD crime lab manufactured evidence.

Who I am is irrelevant to the validity of any of the issues I have raised. The question he deleted today that is contained in the initial post of this thread is particularly on point.

This whole episode encapsulates Katzenbach's character flaws. He doesn't want to present all the evidence and let people decide for themselves what tha tevidence proves. If my posts actually mad eno sense then he should have left them up and let other peopel read them and decide if they agree that my posts made no sense. He well knowns that most peopel who read my posts would recognize I do know what I am talking about. He doesn't like forums where he has to debat ehe wants an audience to be stuck listening to him and that's it no opposing viewpoints presented.

No doubt that is why he will not post here under his name anymore only aliases or to get surrogates to do so on his behalf. He is so paranoid he thinks other people do the same thing she does including the SCPD as if they care one bit about him.

That he thinks the attorney general is going to do something is especially laughable, he is a legend in his own mind.

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11613

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:Who I am is irrelevant to the validity of any of the issues I have raised.
He just wants to get your name. He likely thinks you are associated in some way with the SCPD. As a matter of fact, that was the impression I got, myself, when reading your first posts here. "Who is this guy coming out of nowhere with all this info and knowing so much?!?"

But in all fairness, the same thing happens here. We saw that when a lot of people spent a lot of time trying to determine if whisper was Stephanie Pisani or not. In the end, it doesn't matter much. And funny how, in the end, whisper is still alive and kicking over here while you got the boot from Ryan's anti-truth board on Facebook...

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2607

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by kathyM » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:31 pm

So hey Ryan, if I go on your facebook page and ask you yet again HOW MANY DVDS HAVE YOU SOLD, would I be disrespecting you?

Not going to answer are you? Maybe I should ask CBS to ask you in your next interview.

Why dont you simply answer Scipicio's questions about the gun? He comes up with good points. Where is the disrespect in asking questions and bringing up things that dont match what you are trying to prove?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1597

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 am

Ryan is claiming I demanded ot see his documents in private. A private review of his entire file. In fact, I challenged him to release his supposed evidence publicly though. I never asked for private access to anything. In addition to being a coward he has against cemented his complete lack of candor and credibility.
Last edited by scipio-USMC on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
astonio
Resident
Posts: 856
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by astonio » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:08 am

He's SUCH a 14-year old girl.... :roll:
"Everywhere I went wuz like uh telephone; no answer."

User avatar
Gerri's Burn-Pit
Amityville Member
Posts: 18
Location: Gerri's backyard

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by Gerri's Burn-Pit » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Rescued from the flames........................

The whole sordid affair (minus Mr Po's original post, which Katz responded to but forgot to approve for public viewing :roll: )

Now you can make up your own mind. Was Mr.Po a troublesome troll, or did Katzenbach conclude this information was actually damaging? After all, WHY delete it?
SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
The fact is John, we don't know EXACTLY what we found, nor do you, but I will add your analysis of the weapon to the other 5 we have that conclude that the gun is a Colt, an H&R, an Iverson & Johnson (if memory serves me correct as to what another individual told us) and several other makes. Fact is, until we have it in our hands, have it cleaned up, analyze every single characteristic, marking, curve, etc.,. and have some real bonafide, credentialed experts look at it, there is no telling EXACTLY what the make and model was. And without a barrel and chamber, all of the variables you recite.....38 v. 22. v. 32.....all irrelevant because we'll likely never know. Could it have been a .32? Could it be a .22? Sure, you bet. But could it be a .38? You bet. And that's more consistent with all the facts that are stitched together as a whole.

Have we reviewed the testimony given by DellaPenna. Yes.

Regarding 2010 - I'm not too interested in debating what I said or what I believed prior to obtaining this evidence, other than to say that it had been claimed that there were claims of second gun/accomplice on the table for a long time. The location of the new material galvanized those theories and reinforced what was believed. So please don't try to paint my statements as somehow contradictory because I've felt/said the same thing throughout this case.

The gun we recovered is, as suggested by you, IRRELEVANT? Only the ballistics reports are relevant? That's ridiculous. It's one thing to have a report; it's entirely another to piece together the puzzle and actually FIND the weapon.


John Po
For the record colt revolvers have a left twist so can be ruled out completely as having been used in the crime. You can also rule out the gun you found being a Colt because there are no Colt Top Break models with those exact characteristics as the gun you found. Colt abandoned the top break design much sooner than other companies because of the frame was weaker than swingout models. From the basic outline it can be an Iver Johnson Safety Automatic, an H&R top break or S&W Perfected 38. The S&W top breaks prior to the Perfected 38 had an almost straight back on the trigger guard whereas the Perfected 38 was round like the gun you found thus this is the only model of S&W it could be. The perfected 38 was made until 1920. It used 38 S&W not 38 special. The H&R came in 38 S&W, 32 S&W and 22LR. The Iver Johnson Safety Hammer came in 2 sizes. The lower receiver (the portion you found) of the small frame was 4 3/16” long X 3.75” tall while the large frame was 5 inches long X 3 7/8” tall. The small frame came in 22 and 32 varities while the large frame came in 32 and 38 S&W varities. Persoanlly I think the gun you found is a 3rd Model Safety Hammerless which were made 1909-41. The reason why is because of this model used a coil hammer spring. If you look at the inside of the handle it looks like somehting is flaring out on both insides. While it could be damage to me it looks like the notches that the coil hammer spring go in. I have been unable to locate any S&W or H&R models with that same feature. There were numerous variations so it doesn’t mean none exist for sure but the frame of the IJ with coil spring hammer is a near perfect match but for the rot. Since the large and small frame are no that far apart in size only measuring it would enable a determination of that. At any rate every model that it could possibly be were chambered in 32 S&W, 38 S&W or 22 cal. None of these were available in 38 special. The properties of item 33 will definitely be able to rule out a 38 S&W, 32 S&W or 22 cal. These are the only possible calibers the gun you found could be and there is no need to determine which of these it is if item 33 can’t possibly be any of these. Apart from owning guns and thus knowing how they operate intimately, I have questioned ballistics experts before in the course of my work. In order to be able to question them that means I have to have a very solid understanding of the subject. I understand how to use ballistics results and the limitations. For instance no two bullets will ever match completely even if fired sequentially from the same gun. There will always be slight differences. By simply examining a bullet experts can determine the caliber, type of bullet, brand of bullet and the general rifling characteristics of the weapon that fired it. Because a number of weapons share the same general rifling characteristics an expert can’t tell the exact model from the caliber and GRC alone. They can simply declare the models that could have fired the projectile and also rule out those that can’t. Suppose a projectile is determined to be a 38 special round with conventional 6 channels and right twist. Experts can determine every weapon chambered in 38 special that has conventional rifling, 6 lands and grooves with a right twist. That means it could only have been fired by one of those weapons. Moreover there are sub class characteristics. Each manufacturer will make the lands and grooves a different size, a very small but measurable size difference from one another. Lists have been replaced by a computer database that the figures can be plugged into to list the applicable weapons. This will help narrow down the exact brand and model. To match a bullet to an exact weapon requires looking at individual markings unique to that barrel alone. Each barrel will have some slight deformations and properties that will leave marks no other gun will leave. The gun will also leave unique marks on the casing. You have no hope of ever discovering the individual characteristics the gun you found used to make. You can only determine the class characteristics. The gun you found can only be a Perfected 38 in 38 S&W or top break H&R or Iver Johnson Safety hammer in 38, 32 or 22. Again 38 S&W is a very different round than 38 Special. If item 33 can’t be any of these projectiles there is no point even investigating your gun further. If it might be a specific one of these calibers then you compare the class characteristics of that caliber model to the bullet found and if no match they can be ruled out. You have no hope of ever obtaining a barrel that you can try to match the individual characteristics of against the bullet. The only chance you have is to compare class characteristics. Let's do the play by play. You say you are searching for a gun that fits in the holster found in the sewer, what you found clearly is not a weapon that would fit. It doesn't matter whether what you found is a S&W Perfected 38, an Iver Johnson Safety Hammer or a H&R topbreak none of these would be appropriate for that holster. People listed various weapons owned by Ron and no top breaks were among them. Nor is it the model Kelske allegedly owned. Worse yet no ammunition boxes of any kind other than the 35 caliber rounds were disposed of. If in fact Ron had a revolver he would have had ammunition for it and he would have disposed of that ammunition as well. He said he didn’t dump the other items in the water out of fear they would float and put it in the sewer as a hiding place till he decided what he wanted to do with the items for good. Whether he ever would have gone back to move them somewhere else who knows. It is highly unlikely he would have disposed of ammunition for a pistol all alone and kept all the other items together. It likewise is unlikely he would break up the pistol and dispose of the parts and shells in different locations when he didn’t break up the rifle and left loaded rounds in the rifle. People are creatures of habit. These things caution against you reading too much into your find. Moreover, Ron liked brand new guns. The top break you found was at the latest produced in 1941 and most likely earlier than that. He liked weapons brand new in the box. Police traced his ammunition purchases but 38 S&W and 32 S&W were not among his purchases (nor 38 Special for that matter). He did purchase 22LR because that is what his other Marlin rifle used. An expert like Della Penna mistaking a 22LR for 35 caliber is not likely though. Another issue is that eight 35 caliber rifle bullets were definitely fired from the Marlin, the spent casings prove that. In order for item 33 to have been from another weapon that would mean one of the 35 caliber rounds would have to have missed. Police only recovered the 8 rounds that killed the victims no extra rounds were recovered. If you look at the size of the hole left in the Hick’s floor from the round Ron shot at their house, you will see how unlikely it is that the police and the subsequent owners of the house would miss a hole like that in the walls or floors. You need to account for that extra round in order to establish item 33 was from another weapon. If you don’t have specific enough ballistics information about item for a ballistics expert to rule out or include a specific caliber and model of the weapons I listed that yours could be then you lack enough information to challenge Della Penna’s findings and should consider that you might just be wrong about there being a second weapon at all. The ballistics examination alone will either include or exclude item 33 from a weapon. Unless you can exclude it as being fired from the Marlin you have little basis to say you are certain that another gun fired that round.


John Po
To clarify one item. The chamber and hammer/firing pin will leave distinctive marks on a shell casing. There is no cylinder and the hammer and firing pin are way too damaged to ever get the same marks they would have made before the gun you found was destroyed. Moreover, there are no handgun casings to test anyway since none were ever found in connection with the DeFeo case. There is no hope of ever finding the original barrel of your gun period and evne if found and restored to firing condiiton there is no way it owuld leave the same individual characteristics it would have made prior to it being discarded. The most that could ever happen would be for an expert to declare that the general ballistic characteristics found on item 33 matches the general ballistic characteristics on a number of revolvers and one of the revolvers that your gun might be is listed among the possibilities. That is as close as you could get. The ballistic analysis of the bullet itself is the key that alone will determine whether the Marlin could or could not have fired it. That is the first step to establishing there was another gun invovled, definitively ruling out the Marlin as being able to fire item 33. As a practical matter DellaPenna found that item 33 was originally part of a Western Cartridge Company 35 caliber cartridge. He looked at the metal casing of item 33, the lead composition and more to find it was part of such a bullet and had other cartridges to compare the properties against. I know you have the report look at the third sentence it states 5 different items were originally parts of Western Cartridge Company 35 caliber cartridges. Overcoming his finding requires a pretty good examination by an expert who can explain in detail the exact errors made. Your gun is completely and totally irrelevant in that regard the ballistic properties of item 33 alone will dictate whether item 33 was in fact part of a 35 Caliber Winchester round or not (Winchester is a subsidiary of Western Cartridge Co and the name brand the bullets were manufactured under)


Bill Pfeiffer
Welcome scipio! Lonely?


Bill Pfeiffer
Hey Ryan, your comment above about the superimposed pistol made me go back and watch your second interview again. I don't know how I missed that, maybe I was just listening rather than watching. It was an interesting effect, do you know what model frame CBS used?


John Po
CBS used a an Iver Johnson Safety Automatic hammer, it was the US Revolver Co. hence US grips. CBS deleted the hammer though from the model they used. It is a First or Second model because there are only 2 screws/pins running above the trigger guard. There is one pin above the rear of the trigger guard and one above the trigger. The third model had an extra pin above the front of the trigger guard hence three total. The inside handle of these models is different from the gun pulled from the Canal only the Third model manufactured 1909-41 had a Coil Hammer Spring. The inside handle has flares on each side, these actually had teeth and a bar locked inside these teeth and ran from one side to the other in a diagonal fashion the lower end of the bar in front and the upper end to the rear of the handle. A coil sping attached to the bar in diagonal fashion running to the hammer. The First and Second models in contrast used a mainspring which ran all the way to the bottom of the inside of the handle. A coil spring is what people normally think when they hear the word spring. A mainspring is a flexible strip of metal in contrast.


Bill Pfeiffer
Thank you "John". Your posts are very detailed. I guess that Suffolk County is still paying you by the word?


John Po
Something I forgot to mention is in regards to the paths the bullets that hit Louise took. A 38 S&W round is not very powerful. The bullet is actually fatter than 38 special round but 20% shorter and much slower. The likelihood of it being able to pass so far through Louise and through the box spring is highly unlikely. The likelihood of 32 or 22 caliber rounds doing the same is even less plus they are pretty hard to mistake for a 35 given their small size. The 35 rifle round is a high velocity round. The more velocity the greater the penetration. The shattering of her rib cage and yet the bullets continuing straight ahead instead of being deflected and still having enough energy after breaking the ribs to exit in a straight line are signs of high velocity rounds. Another issue is the trajectory. The entrance and exit wounds are grouped rather close. This combined with the same general trajecotry of both suggest both were fired within seconds of one another. Louise was likely leaning on her right side and her left side was in the act of rising at the time she was hit from both. If time passed she would have been flat when she was shot the second time not still with her left side up.


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
‎@Bill - I am not sure what they used, but for some reason, at first glance, I thought it was a Colt because of a marking on the handgrip...but I am not sure without verifying this.


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
John Po writes previously: “You found part of an H&R top break. Not the hammerless model as you claim but rather the model with a hammer, the hammer is either broken or seared off...”

This is a rather definitive statement to make: “YOU FOUND PART OF AN H&R TOP BREAK…” But then, the post is followed with a statement that the gun could be an Iver Johnson Safety Automatic? Clearly, this demonstrates that you don’t, like us, truly KNOW what you are looking at and are making educated guesses.

John, you can talk trajectories, rifling, pass-through…blah, blah, blah. Bottom line, if I had 5 hours today to spend tearing everything you have said herein to SHREDS, I would because it is quite evident to me that while you know guns, you don’t have all the necessary facts from this case to make the conclusions you wish to make. Please stay tuned until Part II & III of our film to find out what happened because I am not debating the merits ofthe case when I have a film on the way that will cover your comments.

@Bill Pfeiffer – I think you said John Po was a L.I. mole, which I figured, when I saw the bogus profile, that this guy was from the FAQ because they so long to hide under the cloak of darkness, just like the rest of the cockroaches. You said the guy starts off decent then becomes a real hater --- well, Bill – if he is ON the FAQ then he is devoted hater of us already. This is WHY I hate those idiots on the FAQ. They’re not content with just having their little forum to trash us on – when we don’t read them, don’t reply to them and pay absolutely zero attention, they then have to come over here and throw their little temper tantrums which, as is the case here, are completely DEVOID of any REAL relevant facts. Contrary to what they think -- the more suppositve words you write doesn't somehow cause the supposition to become cold hard fact. But, Mr. Mole will keep his conversations respectful to us and others if he wishes to continue to post. If not, he'll be gone.

Enough said...


John Po
I'm a hater for posting facts? You are allegedly seeking the truth, if that is the case then you should approach your search for the truth in a professional and objective manner. I posted all the issues that a genuine ballistics analysis would entail. You claim you did a ballistics analysis and that you submitted the results to Suffolk County. It appears based on your reaction the opposite is the case and doubtful you had any professional ballistic experts analyze things. That you think Suffolk County cares enough to send a mole here suggests delusions of grandeur on your part. I was easily able to identify the weapon CBS used while you failed. The obvious weapons expert here is me. If the things I posted trouble you because you have no intention of dealing with them then that means Part 3 of your series is going to be a flop. It also would serve as evidence of why Suffolk County doesn't take any of your claims seriously. If you to prove your theory you need to do so with forensic evidence not hunches and inferences.


John Po
As for being a mole for Suffolk County, apart form the fact that Suffolk County doesn't give a hang about you, if I actually worked for Suffolk County then I would have seen the documents you said you sent to Suffolk County and would have responded point by point to the claims you made. You keep complaining about Suffolk County ignoring your "new evidence" that you found in their files. Why not publicly release what you wrote to them and the half dozen documents you said you sent them as evidence so we can see what you sent them and evaluate it for ourselves.


Bill Pfeiffer
Well, now, that didn't take long...


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
Yep. Never does, Bill. Mr. Po likes to assert what I have "done" and what I have "not done" and what forensic-this or ballistic-that has been done but obviously he hasn't listened to a word I have said or he is just too obtuse to care what the real facts are. It's all about "get Ryan" instead of just waiting for the film to be complete. Whatever, yawn, move on.

PO: "Why not publicly release what you wrote to them and the half dozen documents you said you sent them as evidence so we can see what you sent them and evaluate it for ourselves..."

Brilliant idea! I'm going to do JUST THAT --- those documents will be part of Part II & III and you can purchase your copy, John Po, for $17.99 each. (Brief pause) (BEGIN the discussions of how I'm a greedy, evil capitalist who is trying to profit off the backs of dead people because....well....there's where they go NEXT, just like clockwork) Wow, I got bored with this plot a long time ago.


John Po
It will take you 5 hours to address my points? Then you are in big trouble because part 3 is shorter than that. Anyway only in your dreams could you shred everything I posted which is why you will not even try and instead either claim you already did so or will do so in the future. That is your MO to assert to previously provided proof of your claims or claim you will but never actually provide any proof. I mainly posted facts and general ballistics principles that are absolutely true. All the models that could in theory be the revolver you found only came in 38 S&W, 32 S&W or 22LR. 38 S&W and 38 Special are 2 very different rounds go ahead and try to establish otherwise. Because they are so different your statement that item 33 is consistent with a 38 S&W is very damaging to you. To claim the bullet is quite consistent with a 38 S&W would mean you were way off base in thinking it was a 38 special round thus calling your information into question. It appears you simply are willing to claim item 33 is consistent with anything you find or want it to be. That is why you need to be posting evidence and explain what exactly about item 33 is consistent with such round. But being inconsistent is a habit with you. You go to great lengths to use Gozaloff’s statement that on the scene they determine the bullet under the parent’s bed to be a 35 round and this established they knew the caliber of the weapon early on. Item 33 is the bullet found under the bed thus Gozaloff provided added verification it was a 35. This means the cops on the scene who saw item 33 accepted it was a 35 and didn’t question it. But you insiste item 33 is not a 35 so oh what irony that the very round you rely on for them identifying early on that a 35 was used is the round you say wasn’t a 35 at all. Did you realize item 33 was the round he was referencing or do you not know the evidence half as good as you think you do? Just try proving one thing how likely it is that a low velocity 38 S&W round would break ribs and still manage to penetrate to the floor. Even a 38 special would have a tough time at that. Indeed none of the four 38 special rounds that Oswald plugged officer Tippit with at close range exited his body. The reverse is what is true I could take apart Osuna’s entire book in 5 hours and the reason it would take me so long is because there are so many things to tear into and so many contradictions to point out. Just Geraldine’s claim that Ronald divorced her in 1977 raises numerous issues. First of all a prisoner can’t file for a divorce unless the marriage took place after he/she was incarcerated. Second, a divorce is accomplished by court proceedings, court records are public and the assertion t he mob could erase court records is absurd. Third if her marriage was already erased as claimed why would she need a divorce? Last, in 1977 Ron was already locked up and according to everyone they were not looking for any accomplices they thought he did it alone so why would the mob even need to erase the divorce to hide it from police? Then there is the fact that she was married to Joseph Pisani at the time and living in Endicott NY but that’s another issue. Just the one small statement opened up a huge can of worms in terms of making no sense, being impossible and even being contradictory to other claims made. That you choose to rely on her in the face of her admission under oath she lied about everything says volumes about your interest in the truth. Talk is cheap claiming you can prove something doesn’t mean squat. Demonstrating you can prove it something by actually proving it is what matters. My post brought up very significant things for you to take into account and address. The fact you decided to attack me for voicing reasonable concerns and call me a hater instead of appreciating the information and using it to investigate the very issues I discussed further and make sure you can address them with substantial evidence says a great deal.


Bill Pfeiffer
Definitely getting paid by the word...


John Po
Pfeiffer, I see you are still projecting. I found amityvillefaq because of your thread about the second gun and since you want to claim that I am devoid of facts and lie. Why did you post the following and then run away when I challenged you to post evidence to support your claim: "The 8th spent shell could have very easily been created by the very same crime lab that created the evidence used to falsely convict Martin Tankleff of murder, only to see him freed by the Governor 17 long years later." What evidence was fabricated by the crime lab? You make thing sup not me.


Bill Pfeiffer
You must have been getting very lonely over there if you now feel the need to come over here with your nonsense. Sorry, I'm not playing. No answer will ever satisfy you. Sorry, I just don't feel the need to spend any time going back and forth with anyone who is hiding in the shadows taking pot shots.


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
Yeah, John, but at least BILL PFEIFFER, and myself alike, SIGN OUR NAME and aren't a spineless, ball-less yellow bastard who sits and spews under a false name. Pretty easy to be a big :) flower :)-talking expert (who's already stepped all over his own statements with contradictions AFTER accusing me of such) Such an expert you are --- at everything except standing up and revealing who you really are? WHY is that John Po? Why hide behind a false name, false identity? Afraid you might be accountable for the things you say about me?

My research, and I do MEAN ALL OF MY research is SUBSTANTIATED. You're throwing rhetoric out there to muddy waters --- Gozaloff picked up the spent bullet? Do tell me where it says Gozaloff picked up the shell and said it was a .35? Do tell me where anyone SPECIFICALLY said it was a shell recovered from Louise DeFeo that was picked up and the caliber was called. Please provide that to me. And let us remember --- ALLEGEDLY the shell (Item 33) that I am supposedly RELYING on... (according to your precious FAQ board) was so mangled and distorted that it couldn't be determined FOR SURE as to what it was...just read the very comments posted by the FAQ....the bullet was so badly "mushroomed" out that it couldn't be conclusively determined that it was fired....

Secondly -- you DO NOT have the documents I have, so please do me a favor and just stop speaking about things for which you are not privy.


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
Blah blah blah blah blah....the same crap day after day after day after day by the same ignorant people who just want to pick a fight before the most crucial elements of the film are even out.


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
JP: "What evidence was fabricated by the crime lab? You make thing sup not me."

UHM, taking a stab here - [1] SCPD's nasty reputation for beating their victims...er, darn it, I mean suspects; [2] SCPD's reputation for destroying or falsifying evidence; and [3] The Attorney General's intervention into Tankleff AND THE FACT HE IS A FREE MAN.


John Po
You are coming unhinged and starting to look silly. Your research is substantiated? The fact you engaged in research doesn’t mean you actually understand how to research important issues. Case in point your lousy vetting of Geraldine and relying on her so heavily for leads per your own words. Geraldine never met Ron till 1985 and at most could simply repeat things he told her. If you don’t trust a word he says then what good are tales he allegedly told her? In a court of law she would not be able to testify because all she has to offer is hearsay. The hearsay rule exists because courts consider such statement unreliable. You don’t seem to understand how to develop reliable information. So far the only evidence you have produced to date is in your own mind. With respect to research of ballistic issues you certainly didn’t inspect the bullets in person. You didn’t have an expert inspect the bullets on your behalf. You have not produced any evidence that you all the exact measurements of the projectiles including length and the exact width of the lands and grooves etc. You have not interviewed Della Penna though he has been on video speaking to others. You refuse to go back to Ronald DeFeo because he refutes your claims and doing so on camera would be very bad for you. Your investigation seems like a joke to me particularly if you are the researcher who helped with The Night The DeFeo’s Died as some claim. The basis of your search in the canal was frankly absurd. You first of all decided to rely on a statement provided to you (forged/manufactured) by Geraldine which asserted Kelske took a Colt Python and some other evidence to be burned. It was not an affidavit it was supposedly a statement given to Ron’s first lawyer. Why would someone go to his lawyer and provide a written statement admitting to destroying evidence and thus being an accessory after the fact? Such person would seek out the district attorney and request immunity before saying a word. Moreover, the letter claimed that after police already secured Ron’s confession they sought out Boyd and beat him to give up what he knew. Why would police know who he was at all and even care? Why would they think he had information that could be beaten out of him? Police deny speaking to him and there is no evidence in the police file to indicate otherwise. Conveniently this document surfaced only after the lawyer who supposedly took it was dead. In the meantime a lawyer who secures such a statement would have his legal secretary notarize it. If this document actually had existed Herman Race would have found it but he didn’t ever see it nor did any subsequent DeFeo attorneys. It is obvious this is a blatant forgery just like the forged marriage certificate and non-existent Richard Romando. You chose to buy the claim that Kelske had a Python he used and needed to get rid of but not that it was burned rather it was disposed of in the water. No proof you just decided to believe the parts you wanted. A Colt Python has a 6 left twist barrel so can’t have been used even if he did own one. Moreover, if in fact he didn’t take one to be burned then this Boyd character would have no knowledge at all about the gun or anything else so it is pretty odd to believe he would known but he didn’t burn the evidence. Anyway you decided to also ignore that police had already inspected the item in the garbage can on Cole Ave and found it simply to be a rag that they were unable to tie to the DeFeo house because the pattern on it matched nothing at the house and there was no blood or anything on it. But you decided it is a pillow case even though the people who inspected it said it was a rag and you decided a pillow case from the DeFeo house even though it matched no sheets or pillowcases at the house and had no other link. What would a rag be doing in a trash can unless it were linked to the crime… How stupid would it be to dump a gun in the water close to the house? That is why the rifle was tossed at the mouth of the canal towards the sea. The police did in fact search the water behind the Defeo house and adjoining vacant house. You didn’t find the gun you were looking for but gave up the search because it didn’t matter you would claim any gun you found were connected no matter what it was. When I first saw CBS news I was curious but the more I see of you the more I see a desperate guy who hasn’t a clue how to do honest research or have a clue how to actually prove a thing who is simply trying to attract people to buy his sludge. Your mantra is the same you never actually provide proof of anything you merely claim you did already or will. You already proved it to police… You already proved your claims in part I but actually didn’t. Talk is cheap. You prove something by posting evidence not allegations. The Night The DeFeo’s Died ended with a series of allegations that the book never provided any evidence to establish but misrepresented them as proven claims. For instance even if Geraldine’s claims were ignored that Kelske was still implicated. Yet the only implication of Bobby Kelske came from DeFeo and Geraldine. Ron is allegedly the one who implicated him to Osuna, which Ronald DeFeo denies. What good is a claim from a known liar who denies ever making the claim at all? The other supposed evidence was the purported Boyd statement which came from Geraldine and was no doubt created by her and/or Ron to support the 440 hearing. There is no evidence there was a puddle of blood on the floor for a revolver to fall in that was subsequently cleaned up. Moreover the part about police beating Boyd was to try to lend credibility to Ronald’s claims that the confession was beaten out of him. Boyd’s name wasn’t even spelled right a lawyer taking a statement would ask how to spell a name and the person signing it would correct it. They manufactured a ton of bogus evidence for that hearing even a made up brother for Geraldine. The notion they should be trusted is absurd especially in light of Geraldine admitting under oath that she lied and only met him in 1985. What about the conclusion that bodies were moved and there were blood stained floors to prove it? There was no evidence at all presented to support that claim. There were no photos of any blood stains anywhere except the bed or by the beds dripping down from the bodies. It was ignored that the bullets were found where they would be expected to be if killed in their beds and the blood evidence was consistent with that. The police took plenty of photos of the floors and rugs throughout the house and they took photos and samples of any stain they could find. Those stains ended up being negative for blood. In the end Osuna and you also seem to enjoy claiming you presented evidence in lieu of actually doing so. In order to prove me wrong you will need to actually post evidence. You want us to believe you provided evidence to the Suffolk County Authorities that they are ignoring. You claimed it several times now. You can talk the talk but how about walking the walk and posting the letter you sent them along with the half dozen documents you claim supports the arguments you made to them. I can just file a FOIL request and get these document anyway if you actually sent them something my request might reveal you didn’t. Since I will get them anyway if they exist you might as well post them simply and establish what they prove. If your claims actually hold any water then people might actually want to buy your DVD and be interested in watching the theory play out on film. Most likely what you fear is that your supposed evidence will be demolished and then no one will want to see fairytales that you made.


John Po
Your stab failed. The allegation was that the crime lab manufactured evidence. You were challenged to identify specific evidence fabricated by the crime lab to convict him. Alleged brutality has nothing to do with lab work. You can't identify any fabricated evidence because there was none. Your pal lied. and you jsut demonstrated how great your research skills are and lack of candor since you wouldn't simply admit the truth and tried to snow us with red herrings. That is what was done in the book and your interviews and no doubt your movie. Tankleff's conviction was overturned because of new evidence not misconduct. It is perfectly legal to lie to a suspect during questioning. Witnesses came forward who if they testified originally the outcome might have been different. That is why the appeals court gave him a new trial. But the DA chose not to pursue a new trial because the testimony the court was swayed by would likely result in acquittal. The appeal he sought was on the basis of new evidence not misconduct or faked evidence. There was no physical evidence against him presented at trial that is why the DA decided not to retry him, no evidence other than a confession of questionable value and testimony that someone else did it. But hey why would you guys care abou facts...


Bill Pfeiffer
Ahhh, the metamorphosis is complete. This time around your downward spiral took less than a day to complete. Congratulations!

User avatar
Gerri's Burn-Pit
Amityville Member
Posts: 18
Location: Gerri's backyard

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by Gerri's Burn-Pit » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 pm

And feeling very pleased with himself after the cull.................
SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
In case anyone is wondering where some comments in this thread went, Mr. John Po is no longer with us. Mr. Po has his own forum on another website wherein he can attack me, call my research flimsy, and make allegations for which he has nothing to support them. In fact, the very accusations he makes demonstrates that he doesn't know what he is talking about. He has plenty of "fans" on the other forum who, I am sure, think he is great, but we don't have to put up with disrespect on our own page from someone who is too cowardly to sign their real name...but then what else could we expect from the FAQ forum?


Bill Pfeiffer
Thanks for cleaning this up Ryan, let them hold their electronic circle jerk on their own space, on their own time...


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
Yes, Thanks for cleaning up that mess. Diana


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
The guy is an idiot -- apparently, based on comments made to Bill, he thinks he is entitled to a "private inspection" of our records, and if we don't provide it, then "we're lying" about the evidence. In case no one is aware, KatcoMedia and AHI are not public agencies under the guise of a freedom of information act law. I just had enough of his spewing the same thing over and over and over....no matter what I respond with, the guy is never going to listen and he's going to throw out 15 counterpoints that have NOTHING to do with anything, all the while making assertions about what I have and have no examined --- something he knows NOTHING about. Anyway -- 'nuff said.


Roxanne Salch Kaplan
The guy you deleted....was he the one writing long paragraphs about different types of guns? Or was that somebody else?


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
Yes, Roxanne -- he went by the name of John Po and then he came back and posted under another profile name after I blocked him, which then resulted in the blocking that screenname too.

:twisted:

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1597

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:22 pm

Gerri's Burn-Pit wrote:And feeling very pleased with himself after the cull.................
SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
In case anyone is wondering where some comments in this thread went, Mr. John Po is no longer with us. Mr. Po has his own forum on another website wherein he can attack me, call my research flimsy, and make allegations for which he has nothing to support them. In fact, the very accusations he makes demonstrates that he doesn't know what he is talking about. He has plenty of "fans" on the other forum who, I am sure, think he is great, but we don't have to put up with disrespect on our own page from someone who is too cowardly to sign their real name...but then what else could we expect from the FAQ forum?


Bill Pfeiffer
Thanks for cleaning this up Ryan, let them hold their electronic circle jerk on their own space, on their own time...


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
Yes, Thanks for cleaning up that mess. Diana


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
The guy is an idiot -- apparently, based on comments made to Bill, he thinks he is entitled to a "private inspection" of our records, and if we don't provide it, then "we're lying" about the evidence. In case no one is aware, KatcoMedia and AHI are not public agencies under the guise of a freedom of information act law. I just had enough of his spewing the same thing over and over and over....no matter what I respond with, the guy is never going to listen and he's going to throw out 15 counterpoints that have NOTHING to do with anything, all the while making assertions about what I have and have no examined --- something he knows NOTHING about. Anyway -- 'nuff said.


Roxanne Salch Kaplan
The guy you deleted....was he the one writing long paragraphs about different types of guns? Or was that somebody else?


SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
Yes, Roxanne -- he went by the name of John Po and then he came back and posted under another profile name after I blocked him, which then resulted in the blocking that screenname too.

:twisted:

His tired excuses for never responding to valid questions is a complete farce. He can't answer the questions and thus deletes them and hides. That is obviously why he now posts here incognito. He is too much fo a coaward to face criticism for his pathetic deflecitons.

When called out to produce evidence or explain himself he merely claims he already did or claims he will. He never can actually demonstrate proving a thing or demonstrate actually responding substantively to anything.

As for what I know, I know that if he actually had a ballistics expert review the evidence he would not be playing games trying to distort the Ballistics report by ignoring conclusions from it which harm him, ignoring the ballistics testimony at trial and trying to rely on barely legible notes that fail to include any measurements of the widths of the lands and grooves. If he actually did a real investigation the ballistics evidence would have been reviewed by an expert. The trial exhibits included large blowups of the microscopic comparisons of all the bullets. That is where an intelligent researcher woudl have started, have an expert review same and rende r aconclusion.

Ryan either was too stupid or worse such a poor researcher that he has no idea these exhibits evne exist. If he had actually had a revoew done then he would be relying on those findings instead of nonsense about some gun that has no barrel and is so rotted it can't ever be tied to anything.

I also know for a fact that if item 33 were consistent with a 38 special reound as asserted then his gun can be safely ruled out because even if it were a 38 S&W not a 32 S&W or 22LR a 38 S&W round is not consistent with a 38 special and moreover lacks the power to go straight through a body into a bed like that. Even a 38 special is unlikely to have done that. The man knows nothing at all about firearms. I know tha for a fact because he demonstrated it and that is why he deleted the posts including his hissyfit. I shoudl have copied it here as a testament to his immaturity but I'm fine hammering him on the facts.

Like for instance his bogus claim that the Firearms report doesn't actually determine item 33 to be a 35 caliber round. Line 3 declares it to be a bullet from a 35 caliber cartridge manufactured by Western Cartridge Company. As I said he is a legend in his own mind and wants to stay that way thus erases all evidence he is wrong to retain his delusions that he so desperately clings to.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1597

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:29 pm

ps Burn, it is amusing you copied the whole thing. I didn't bother to copy any of it so much obliged.

The posts he says was deleted along with my name is the first post in this thread. I didn't post it though myself I got a surrogate to do i but he refused to approve the comment and instea ddeleted it for rather obvious reaosns. The question has but only one honest response an dno way to wiggle out so...

User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
Posts: 2123

Re: Shattered Hopes producer Ryan Katzenbach is a coward

Post by Shawn » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Oh, Gerry's burnpit is full of pleasant surprises! She doesn't post much but when ever she does it's sure to please! :dance:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

Post Reply