New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Lamelune
Amityville Member
Posts: 58
Location: France

New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Lamelune » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 pm

I discovered it in this video (5'02) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8al99cUuj90

I had never yet seen.
I think they were probably taken around 1972-1973 because Louise had blond hair, and Mark seemed to be a preteen.

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2698

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by kathyM » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 pm

This is from the Shattered Hopes Documentary.

Lamelune
Amityville Member
Posts: 58
Location: France

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Lamelune » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 am

Thanks to you, I discovered interesant pics, and 3 very gruesome and bloody pics. :shock:

I was so shocked.

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2698

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by kathyM » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Yeah, there are some pretty bad pictures floating around out there.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict
Posts: 516
Location: Germany

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by VintageBoy91 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Lamelune wrote:Thanks to you, I discovered interesant pics, and 3 very gruesome and bloody pics. :shock:

I was so shocked.
The DeFeo autopsy pics? Yes they are very, very gruesome. It's hard to look at these pictures. :shock: :(

Lamelune
Amityville Member
Posts: 58
Location: France

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Lamelune » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 am

No, it's crime scene pics, the most bloody pics.

I won't give details because it is forbidden on this board.

I don't recognize the room where the photo was taken (maybe Dawn's bedroom) and what does the detective is doing in a pool of blood ? :shh:

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict
Posts: 516
Location: Germany

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Thank you for sharing. I haven't seen this crime scene picture before. It's Dawn's bedroom because of the eye-catching wallpaper and the canopy bed.

User avatar
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989
Posts: 1187
Location: Scotland

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Rokiisun » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:44 pm

I saw this crime scene photograph for the first time a couple of months
ago. It's most definitely Dawn's bedroom as others have pointed out.

The flower wallpaper in the background and the headboard in the foreground are giveaways.

I saw some more 'new' crime scene photographs in Katco's documentary,
and I find them to be pretty gruesome as well.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Lamelune
Amityville Member
Posts: 58
Location: France

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Lamelune » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 am

The next level is morgue photos. I don't know if my heart will resist. :wall:

So, I found a new pic of Louise Defeo in a restaurant in Canada

The photo was taken in March 1974. Louise and Big Ronnie took a trip.

So, I think that Louise cheated on her husband (I don't know how you say that but the world I mean is adultery) and Katy Lutz said that in her dream one night, she saw Louise Defeo making love (I mean sex) with another man than her husband.

User avatar
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989
Posts: 1187
Location: Scotland

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Rokiisun » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:54 pm

There was talk of Louise having an affair with the painter of
The family potraits and a wary Ronald Sr. Had a red phone
Installed to contact Louise on for that purpose, but I don't
Believe it. I think the red phone(s) (there was also one in the basement)
Were probably something to do with the dealership or because they had
Many many rooms in the home.

As for the affair, I don't think that happened either.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3101

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Rokiisun wrote:There was talk of Louise having an affair with the painter of
The family potraits and a wary Ronald Sr. Had a red phone
Installed to contact Louise on for that purpose, but I don't
Believe it. I think the red phone(s) (there was also one in the basement)
Were probably something to do with the dealership or because they had
Many many rooms in the home.

As for the affair, I don't think that happened either.
Wouldn't surprise me if it did.

lostinthe50s81
Amityville Member
Posts: 13

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by lostinthe50s81 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 pm

in that pic where they are all by the swimming pool, i don't believe that is the real defeo's. if it is, then allison and dawn appear to be close to the same age, dawn looks overweight and close to 30. mark looks 16, john isn't even pictured, and mrs. defeo looks nothing like she does in the other pics (and that isn't because of the blonde hair). i've seen the oil painting of mrs. defeo and one other pic of her and she looks nothing like that in the face. i understand they use actors for the re-enactment scenes, but for a still pic is kind of unusual. i would think they'd try to find people who at least looked more like them than that.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict
Posts: 516
Location: Germany

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by VintageBoy91 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 am

lostinthe50s81 wrote:in that pic where they are all by the swimming pool, i don't believe that is the real defeo's. if it is, then allison and dawn appear to be close to the same age, dawn looks overweight and close to 30. mark looks 16, john isn't even pictured, and mrs. defeo looks nothing like she does in the other pics (and that isn't because of the blonde hair). i've seen the oil painting of mrs. defeo and one other pic of her and she looks nothing like that in the face. i understand they use actors for the re-enactment scenes, but for a still pic is kind of unusual. i would think they'd try to find people who at least looked more like them than that.
The swimming pool picture is NOT faked! It's a photo with the REAL DeFeos. I'm 100% sure. The photo was taken in September 1974 (if we can trust our "friend" RK). I guess Allison isn't in the pic if I remember it right. Dawn looks like a chubby (but beautiful) 18 year old girl and NOT like 30 (!) . Mark looks like a sporty 12 year old boy and Mrs DeFeo... well Mrs DeFeo looks like we know her from the other pictures of her (in my opinion).

ChristinaRenay
Amityville Member
Posts: 82
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by ChristinaRenay » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:07 pm

From what I was told that is a real pic of the DeFeos in September of 1974. From left to right is: Grace Fagan ( A best-friend of Dawns ) Marc, Louise & Dawn. Idk what pic your looking at but that does look like the real DeFeos & Dawn was never skinny or average but she was big boned & a little thick, not overweight. You can tell in her class pictures. Also it's an oil painting, not a picture. There's a difference.

lostinthe50s81
Amityville Member
Posts: 13

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by lostinthe50s81 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 pm

i know this is an old post but i had forgotten my password and therefore haven't logged on here for quite sometime. forgive my poor wording about dawn, as i'm in no way implying that she actually WAS overweight. she just looks it in that picture. if that really is the defeos then maybe it's just the angle it was taken at. actually in all other photos i've seen of dawn, i found her quite attractive. sadly enough, she looks eerily similar to an ex-girlfriend of mine whom i still miss.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict
Posts: 516
Location: Germany

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by VintageBoy91 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:28 am

lostinthe50s81 wrote:i know this is an old post but i had forgotten my password and therefore haven't logged on here for quite sometime. forgive my poor wording about dawn, as i'm in no way implying that she actually WAS overweight. she just looks it in that picture. if that really is the defeos then maybe it's just the angle it was taken at. actually in all other photos i've seen of dawn, i found her quite attractive. sadly enough, she looks eerily similar to an ex-girlfriend of mine whom i still miss.
In all the photos we know of her she was a bit big-boned but NOT overweight. And I think she was a beautiful girl anyway. It's sad what happened to her and that people blame her for things she didn't do. She was a victim like her parents and other siblings too.

User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 693

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:02 am

Just because someone is dead doesn't mean you can't speak the truth. Dawn was overweight...ESPECIALLY for the early 1970's before childhood obesity was an epidemic. Doesn't make her less attractive, doesn't make me MEAN...doesn't do anything but tell the truth--she was CLEARLY overweight for her age/assumed height. I have a 10 year old daughter who is overweight--we are working on this with her doctor so she doesn't grow into an obese adult. Does that make me a mean mother to recognize that my daughter has gained too much weight and admit it? No. God forbid anything happen to my children, but again, just because someone is dead doesn't change the fact that during life they were one way or the other. My mother is now dead. Loved her like crazy. But there were times in her life she was fat. FAT! Not all the time, but every once in awhile, she'd gain lots of weight. To me and everyone who knew her, she was a beautiful woman--no matter if she was healthy weight or overweight. Death does not automatically qualify anyone for sainthood, even if they WERE murdered/martyred by their stupid-ass brother, Ronald DeFeo, Jr.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1693

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:29 am

BooshaGirl wrote:Just because someone is dead doesn't mean you can't speak the truth. Dawn was overweight...ESPECIALLY for the early 1970's before childhood obesity was an epidemic. Doesn't make her less attractive, doesn't make me MEAN...doesn't do anything but tell the truth--she was CLEARLY overweight for her age/assumed height. I have a 10 year old daughter who is overweight--we are working on this with her doctor so she doesn't grow into an obese adult. Does that make me a mean mother to recognize that my daughter has gained too much weight and admit it? No. God forbid anything happen to my children, but again, just because someone is dead doesn't change the fact that during life they were one way or the other. My mother is now dead. Loved her like crazy. But there were times in her life she was fat. FAT! Not all the time, but every once in awhile, she'd gain lots of weight. To me and everyone who knew her, she was a beautiful woman--no matter if she was healthy weight or overweight. Death does not automatically qualify anyone for sainthood, even if they WERE murdered/martyred by their stupid-ass brother, Ronald DeFeo, Jr.
Photos often don't reveal the truth about people. Ugly people look better than they do in person, nice looking people look worse, skinny people look heavier, fat people don't look as fat. You need really good profile photos to be able to get a good idea of someone's physique. The photos of Dawn are not suitable for such. Her face is not bloated so no tell tale signs of her being fat. Many photos show her with her younger smaller siblings so that is no great help. I don't find her attractive at all but her face is not bloated like a cow. So I don't think she was particuarly overweight based on what i have seen but again as I indicated before photos conceal things. I won't speculate based on them. Incidentally Allison has a Wednesday from the Addams family kind of look about her.

User avatar
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989
Posts: 1187
Location: Scotland

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Rokiisun » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:22 am

I've been on both ends of the scale. Underweight and overweight for my age/height.
These days I just let my body be the weight it wants to be, do excersise, eat responsibly.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3101

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 am

BooshaGirl wrote:Just because someone is dead doesn't mean you can't speak the truth. Dawn was overweight...ESPECIALLY for the early 1970's before childhood obesity was an epidemic. Doesn't make her less attractive, doesn't make me MEAN...doesn't do anything but tell the truth--she was CLEARLY overweight for her age/assumed height. I have a 10 year old daughter who is overweight--we are working on this with her doctor so she doesn't grow into an obese adult. Does that make me a mean mother to recognize that my daughter has gained too much weight and admit it? No. God forbid anything happen to my children, but again, just because someone is dead doesn't change the fact that during life they were one way or the other. My mother is now dead. Loved her like crazy. But there were times in her life she was fat. FAT! Not all the time, but every once in awhile, she'd gain lots of weight. To me and everyone who knew her, she was a beautiful woman--no matter if she was healthy weight or overweight. Death does not automatically qualify anyone for sainthood, even if they WERE murdered/martyred by their stupid-ass brother, Ronald DeFeo, Jr.

The parents were overweight so it's no surprised some of the kids were overweight. Butch was addicted to drugs and many drug addicts are thin. He was heavy as a child.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict
Posts: 516
Location: Germany

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by VintageBoy91 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:57 am

Ok, Dawn was a bit overweight for her age but she was NOT fat. And I think she was quite attractive. I've seen much more uglier girls before (who were skinny). But that's just my opinion. Both DeFeo daughters were good looking and cute girls.

I'm a bit overweight too. ;) Perhaps that's also a reason why I defend Dawn and her appearance.

Post Reply