New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Mary23
Amityville Addict

Re: New pic's of Louise, Dawn and Mark Defeo

Post by Mary23 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:50 pm

What is the big deal of Dawn being overweight or not?, I have to admit that in the pic where she appear with Louise, Marc and Grace, she looked a bit fat but maybe she only look like that in the picture and wasnt fat at all, in her senior year photo she doesnt look overweight and in the portrait with Allison neither so I dont think she was overweight, I think she was just a bit chubby, I'm chubby and sometimes I look overweight in some pictures. And I think that its not a problem if she was overweight or not, she was pretty anyway.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Mary23 wrote:What is the big deal of Dawn being overweight or not?, I have to admit that in the pic where she appear with Louise, Marc and Grace, she looked a bit fat but maybe she only look like that in the picture and wasnt fat at all, in her senior year photo she doesnt look overweight and in the portrait with Allison neither so I dont think she was overweight, I think she was just a bit chubby, I'm chubby and sometimes I look overweight in some pictures. And I think that its not a problem if she was overweight or not, she was pretty anyway.
It makes no difference or not. But I think people need to be careful judging based on photos. Photos have a habit of distorting, especially if not a complete profile providing a frame of reference. I love when people tell me I look taller in my photos than in person.

Mary23
Amityville Addict

Post by Mary23 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:10 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:
Mary23 wrote:What is the big deal of Dawn being overweight or not?, I have to admit that in the pic where she appear with Louise, Marc and Grace, she looked a bit fat but maybe she only look like that in the picture and wasnt fat at all, in her senior year photo she doesnt look overweight and in the portrait with Allison neither so I dont think she was overweight, I think she was just a bit chubby, I'm chubby and sometimes I look overweight in some pictures. And I think that its not a problem if she was overweight or not, she was pretty anyway.
It makes no difference or not. But I think people need to be careful judging based on photos. Photos have a habit of distorting, especially if not a complete profile providing a frame of reference. I love when people tell me I look taller in my photos than in person.
Exactly, photos are very misleading most of the times, is like when people look a picture of me and say that I'm fair-skinned and I have a tanned skin. Say that Dawn was overweight is like jugde someone's personality without knowing the person yet because we didnt met her in person and she doesnt look overweight in the other photos.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:38 am

Mary23 wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:
Exactly, photos are very misleading most of the times, is like when people look a picture of me and say that I'm fair-skinned and I have a tanned skin. Say that Dawn was overweight is like jugde someone's personality without knowing the person yet because we didnt met her in person and she doesnt look overweight in the other photos.
But Dawn looks overweight in all the photos at this time. Her yearbook pictures, the home pictures, etc.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:44 am

Victoria Principles wrote:
Mary23 wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:It makes no difference or not. But I think people need to be careful judging based on photos. Photos have a habit of distorting, especially if not a complete profile providing a frame of reference. I love when people tell me I look taller in my photos than in person.
But Dawn looks overweight in all the photos at this time. Her yearbook pictures, the home pictures, etc.
You also think that radiator covers look like television sets.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:06 am

Don't forget that I saw UFO in Amityville last month either, Corporal Scippy.

Mary23
Amityville Addict

Post by Mary23 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:11 am

Well to me she doesnt look overweight in those photos, maybe it just the perspective of how everyone see the picture, but personally, she just looks chubby.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Mary23 wrote:Well to me she doesnt look overweight in those photos, maybe it just the perspective of how everyone see the picture, but personally, she just looks chubby.
Chubby=overweight.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:Don't forget that I saw UFO in Amityville last month either, Corporal Scippy.
No you didn't say you saw the band UFO, you said you saw a UFO land and an alien get out.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:47 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:Don't forget that I saw UFO in Amityville last month either, Corporal Scippy.
No you didn't say you saw the band UFO, you said you saw a UFO land and an alien get out.

The UFO did land and an alien named Andrew Maynard Parker did come out.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:57 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:

The UFO did land and an alien named Andrew Maynard Parker did come out.
The band UFO drove to Amityville they did not fly there. An alien did not get out of the UFO either. There are in fact internet claims of UFO's being seen in the sky at Amityville this year but none about seeing aliens except from you. The others only saw orbs in the sky.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:53 pm

I feel like de ja vous! (spelling?)

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:57 pm

I really wish these two would get a room and get it out of their system.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:04 pm

quotestheraven wrote:I really wish these two would get a room and get it out of their system.
Maybe you should get a room with her I think you both would get along much better.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:02 am

The love boat....soon will be making another run....
The love boat...promises something for everyone.....

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 am

BooshaGirl wrote:The love boat....soon will be making another run....
The love boat...promises something for everyone.....
I hated that show and the song. The only thing I ever liked was a parrot that said, "Captain Steuben (spelling?) is a jerk". That's the only thing I remember from it. My parents watched it so in turn I ended up having to at times.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 pm

I *loved* that show as a kid. Fantasy Island, too. Where else besides variety shows could we see our dried-up celebrities acting again? Such fun to see JJ "Good Times" Walker/Evans, Sonny Bono, Charro(sp?) "cucci cucci" and oh so many others.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:18 am

quotestheraven wrote:I really wish these two would get a room and get it out of their system.
I do believe, if we were allowed to watch them in a room, it would be the steamiest, hottest sex we ever witnessed.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:37 am

I was scrolling down and then whoa! I had to reread that. Too early in the morning to see or think about that. :)

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:51 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:
I do believe, if we were allowed to watch them in a room, it would be the steamiest, hottest sex we ever witnessed.

How's your dating life going, Jacob?

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:03 am

How's your dating life going, Jacob?
Slow, since we've broken up. Want to rekindle the flame, Vicki?