General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: Ryan Katzenbach’s lawsuit

Postby kathyM » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Yeah, two thumbs up on that! :)
kathyM
Princess

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:50 am

that was flipping BRILLIANT! Loved Geraldine riding the scooter at the end. LMAO! As for the lawsuit, I would use his threats as toilet paper. Not to wipe myself or blow my nose, but to pick up the dog crap and BURY it (which is what he should do with his faulty research). Peter, keep keeping on, kiddo. You are right and you are IN the right.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:59 am

http://archive.recapthelaw.org/cacd/534422/

ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE RE LACK OF PROSECUTION by Judge Otis D. Wright, II:To date, Katzenbach has not refiled the Motion for Default Judgment. Accordingly, Plaintiff Katzenbach is hereby ORDERED TO SHOW CAUSE in writing no later than February 15, 2013, why this action should not be dismissed for failure to prosecute. No hearing will be held. Failure to respond will result in the dismissal of the action. (lc)

Date filed in court

02/02/2013

Date uploaded to PACER

Not available

Date uploaded to RECAP

02/02/2013

SO RYAN......DID YOU FILE? AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING, I WANT YOU TO FINISH. IF YOU BELIEVED IN YOUR PRODUCT YOU WOULD HAVE. JUST REMEMBER....I HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO QUALMS FINISHING, MEETING YOU IN COURT, ON AIR, ON FB OR WHEREVER. I WILL CONFRONT YOU IN PERSON BEFORE THIS IS DONE. I PROMISE.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby Victoria Principles » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:57 am

PeterPisani wrote:http://archive.recapthelaw.org/cacd/534422/

ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE RE LACK OF PROSECUTION by Judge Otis D. Wright, II:To date, Katzenbach has not refiled the Motion for Default Judgment. Accordingly, Plaintiff Katzenbach is hereby ORDERED TO SHOW CAUSE in writing no later than February 15, 2013, why this action should not be dismissed for failure to prosecute. No hearing will be held. Failure to respond will result in the dismissal of the action. (lc)

Date filed in court

02/02/2013

Date uploaded to PACER

Not available

Date uploaded to RECAP

02/02/2013

SO RYAN......DID YOU FILE? AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING, I WANT YOU TO FINISH. IF YOU BELIEVED IN YOUR PRODUCT YOU WOULD HAVE. JUST REMEMBER....I HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO QUALMS FINISHING, MEETING YOU IN COURT, ON AIR, ON FB OR WHEREVER. I WILL CONFRONT YOU IN PERSON BEFORE THIS IS DONE. I PROMISE.

Good to hear that it got dismissed.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:24 am

I genuinley believe that once Ryan realized I have absolutley no problem going to court, he started filing stupidity to stall. If you read all of the Judges filings, you can tell he is annoyed with Ryan. Heres the thing I hope Ryan understands, Just because he quit doesnt mean I do. I am ALLOWING his own actions to play out. Same as I have with Mrs. Defeo Gates Rullo Pisani etc, and my siblings. I have MANY venues of retribution for the YEARS of abuse at his hands in the name of my Family......and I intend to utilize those. In fact he would probably be better off facing me in court over this as opposed to what I have in mind. I will not act until Ryan is done playing Lawyer.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby Victoria Principles » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 pm

PeterPisani wrote:I genuinley believe that once Ryan realized I have absolutley no problem going to court, he started filing stupidity to stall. If you read all of the Judges filings, you can tell he is annoyed with Ryan. Heres the thing I hope Ryan understands, Just because he quit doesnt mean I do. I am ALLOWING his own actions to play out. Same as I have with Mrs. Defeo Gates Rullo Pisani etc, and my siblings. I have MANY venues of retribution for the YEARS of abuse at his hands in the name of my Family......and I intend to utilize those. In fact he would probably be better off facing me in court over this as opposed to what I have in mind. I will not act until Ryan is done playing Lawyer.

Too bad you and the courts (taxpayers) can't recoup the money wasted for this frivulous lawsuit.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Without getting into it overly much, I have every intention of bringing to light Ryans use of different police agencies and courts to silence and harrass me and others for his own gain, as well as his promises of tying up the courts with paperwork. I am rather confident the taxpayers will be reimbursed in the States of Pennsylvania and California.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby Dan the Damned » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:38 pm

I think you guys are jumping the gun. There's 2 whole days left. :rotate:
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:43 pm

He does at that Dan, But as I stated....I would rather see him in court. His filing still gets my point across without me ever having to do a thing except show up in court and bring it all out anyway. Every email. Every threat. Every thing in open court. It all comes out in the end. I win no matter what.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
kathyM
Princess

Postby BooshaGirl » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Yes you WILL win, Peter. Go GET him. The TRUTH always wins.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:18 pm

As I stated from the outset. I call :) silly dilly :). Defend yourself. I was a font on the net till given a real world venue by Ryan himself to prove him
a sham. Boosh...yer a friggen doll.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 am

So nothing happened? He wasted the court's time, your time and basically threw money away filing this to not even see it thru to the end? :?
kathyM
Princess

Postby Dan the Damned » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Pretty much. At least in the end he ended up hurting himself more than anyone else. I mean, yeah, his lawsuit was bogus -- but he must have wasted so much time putting it together, researching similar suits, etc. And on top of that, he wasted a bunch of money on court fees just to get this thing filed. I don't know how much he wasted, but at the very least he had to spend around $350 to file the suit -- and in the end I bet he wasted around $1,000 or so with the different fees and all.

So yeah -- a giant waste of time and money for Ryan.

Peter and the courts were forced to waste their time as well, but I think Ryan got it worse.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby kathyM » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:20 pm

I am surprised Ryan didnt see it thru. He was so proud of his lawsuit, posting a pic of the paperwork up on his facebook page and then telling his peeps he would email it to them if they wanted to read it.

I wonder if Ryan used the money from sales (if there was that many :lol: )to pay for this lawsuit. :)

Nobody even asks him over there about how the lawsuit is going but then it looks like nobody ever posts over there either.

I cant figure out what Ryan got out of this whole lawsuit other than pissing people off and looking like a fool. :?

I wish the judge would issue a warning to Ryan about filing future stupid lawsuits. :)
kathyM
Princess

Postby Dan the Damned » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:35 pm

I don't think Ryan ever intended to see it through to the end. I think it was merely an effort to silence Peter (and to silence us, as we were "Does 1-100"). And I don't mean silencing us by winning the suit, I mean silencing us through intimidation -- hoping that the mere process of being sued would cause us to back down. Bullying us into silence (even though he keeps telling others that WE are the bullies).

He dropped the suit right after the judge asked him to submit paperwork detailing his monetary damages. Wouldn't such a report have to include his sales figures (since he is claiming his sales have been affected)? I wonder if he dropped the case to prevent us from seeing those sales figures (and possibly laughing about his pitiful sales online)...
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby kathyM » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Yes, I think you are right about that. I can see that now. Thinking you are getting sued can be very intimidating. I was one of those does 1-100 though DUH RYAN, you didnt even have my name spelled right you dumb ass! (Iknow he reads this page, dumb ass Ryan! :fp: )

If Ryan thinks I am just going to forget the outright lies he put in that stupid lawsuit about me he can think again! nuh uh! :naughty:

I hadnt thought about Ryan having to disclose his sales numbers. Shoot, I would like to see that number! :)
kathyM
Princess

Postby quotestheraven » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:32 pm

I wasn't one of the Does was I?

Ryan reads this page? *Invites Ryan to kiss her ( I )
quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Postby msmart112 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:36 pm

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Postby Shawn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 pm

LMAO!

Ryan took his 15 minutes of fame and flushed it down the toilet!

Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Postby PeterPisani » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 am

Heres some funtime enjoyment in Honor of Ryans Unwillingness to finish what he started.

http://www.illwillpress.com/toast.html
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

PreviousNext

Return to DeFeo Discussion