Ryan Katzenbach’s lawsuit

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: Ryan Katzenbach’s lawsuit

Postby scipio-USMC » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Dismissed with prejudice means he can't bring these claims again. The only way to sue again would be based on different facts.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Postby BooshaGirl » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 am

Peter, you win. Hope all is well with you and yours.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby Brendan72 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:14 am

- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby PeterPisani » Sat May 18, 2013 6:01 am

scipio-USMC wrote:Dismissed with prejudice means he can't bring these claims again. The only way to sue again would be based on different facts.

I and many others have been waiting for real "Facts" from him and my family for years....
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Sat May 18, 2013 3:41 pm

What happened to Geraldine? She used to be all over the internet and on the Shattered's facebook page and now it is like she disappeared. I remember there was something about her house burning down. What happened with that?
kathyM
Princess

Postby Shawn » Sun May 19, 2013 12:49 am

kathyM wrote:What happened to Geraldine? She used to be all over the internet and on the Shattered's facebook page and now it is like she disappeared. I remember there was something about her house burning down. What happened with that?

I was under the impression that a house landed on her.
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sun May 19, 2013 3:19 am

:lol:

I guess Shattered Hopes wasn't a platform for the truth after all.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby kathyM » Sun May 19, 2013 8:35 am

Omg! :lol: :lol:
kathyM
Princess

Postby PeterPisani » Mon May 20, 2013 10:25 am

Her house is currently being rebuilt. As far as not being seen or heard on fb I allmost have to think Ryan told them all to quit. Which is a very smart move,just a little to late.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Mon May 20, 2013 10:47 am

But they were spreading the truth for Ryan! Imagine him doing that! and I thought they were all going to set you straight, put you in your place, take you down with their ''intruth'' lawsuit. I mean, they bragged about it for many months, all of them including the grand master himself. Well that all worked out real well didn't it! :lol:

Now the grand master wants to move on to the next documentary disaster and just leaves everyone Amityville related behind. And they thought he was their best friend ha! I wonder how your family feels about that Peter? :think:
He did kind of encourage them at first and then blew them off when he couldn't control things.
kathyM
Princess

Postby PeterPisani » Mon May 20, 2013 12:02 pm

I have messaged my sister stacy and asked her that. Nothing can fix what was done. My family will forever be known as scum. My nephew recently asked me to "Make Peace" with my Mother,because she is in ill health. This is the guy, to defend his families "honor" was going to kill me,and rape my girlfriend at the time. I laughed. Ryan Knows the whole thing is a farce. He just can't quit. Its what happens when we weave a web....
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Mon May 20, 2013 1:27 pm

I feel bad for you though because you are all family and they let the idea of fame (lol!)and possible money get in the way of that. :( They also believed in Ryan and he let them down in so many ways.

You shouldn't have to make peace with them, they should be extending the olive branch to you. They put you through a whole lot of not so good stuff. :cry:
kathyM
Princess

Postby PeterPisani » Thu May 23, 2013 4:01 am

I will never forgive my maternal family. Period. I can let it go....but forgive? Never.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue May 28, 2013 8:37 am

That's the saddest bit, Peter. I miss my mom SO MUCH every day...she died 2 years ago. However, my mom wasn't out doing what Geraldine did, either.

Mothers are supposed to tell the truth, love and nurture their children and keep them from harm. It is just sickening me that your MOTHER could throw you "under the bus" like this--as a child OR an adult! I'd live in a cardboard BOX if it meant protecting my children.

Perhaps Geraldine is just one of THOSE kind of women who just can't be unselfish. Geraldine seems very odd to me--kind of like a drug-addicted person living in a trailer park having babies with man after man...and the men BEAT her. Judging by her grammar and speech, she wasn't well educated...but neither was my mom--but she was intelligent and cared for her five children--and sacrificed her own comforts to provide us with clothes, food and education (dad died when I was 6 and my siblings older). Anyway, people blame and blame and blame their parents for their own bad decisions. I'm glad you don't. You accept responsibility--even though I wouldn't blame you for blaming your mom. She's a real head case. The whole thing makes me very sad.

Don't rule out a reunion, though. If your mom died, you'd feel better if you had at LEAST been on speaking terms or told her one last time you "forgave" her or whatever--if she deserves it or not. You're the better person. I don't know, though--I'm not you and I wasn't brought up in your circumstances. All I know is that I'm so happy I can live guilt free because I had no unresolved issues with my mom. I sang to her as she died. Damnit...now I'm crying.
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Tue May 28, 2013 9:23 am

Boosh....I understand. I will weigh your words.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby ReneeM » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:59 pm

What a waste of your time and money HAHAHA ...you a**hole

ReneeM
Amityville Member

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 am

I'm sure it won't be the last time he wastes money this way...
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby grimjim » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 am

Where is that picture from??
grimjim
Amityville Addict

Postby PeterPisani » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:47 pm

That is my copy of the lawsuit.....burning.
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 am

PeterPisani wrote:That is my copy of the lawsuit.....burning.

FanTASTIC!
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby tkane1029 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:27 am

Peter!!!!! Get me on Facebook brother. I can't find you.
tkane1029
Amityville Member

PreviousNext

Return to DeFeo Discussion