I want to write to Ronny

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
kathyM
Princess

Re: I want to write to Ronny

Post by kathyM » Fri May 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Does Ronnie currently have a job in prison?

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:Corporal Scipio, Have you ever had any kind of conversations what so ever with Tracey to know what she is like? If not you are making judgements of her without any evidence to back it up.
Unlike Geraldine, Tracey never claimed to be married to Ronnie at a time she didn’t even know him. Nor did she ever claimed that Ronnie was the father of one of her children without knowing him at the time they were born. She also helped expose Geraldine as a fraud, though seeng Geraldine as a romantic rival may have given Tracey incentive to do that.
No I had no conversations with her because when I registered here she already quit the board and went into sulking about the failed relationship.

What difference does it make that she didn't make up obvious lies about being married to him before that no one would believe and would have crucified her had she done so? All that proves is that I am 100% correct that she was not in the picture at the time of the allleged inheritance and this can't provide any direct knowledge about it. I am 100% correct that like Geraldine all she has to go by is what habitual liar Ronnie claimed to her. Any stories he told any of his wives are not more reliable simply because he told such stories to them. He had just as much reason if not moreso to lie to them.

My evidence that Tracey was not around at the time is her own admissions of when she met him and married him and his claims of same. Both dates are well after his grandmother died. That you failed to recognize such and are demanding proof is just further evidence you don't have a clue.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Fri May 17, 2013 4:27 pm

kathyM wrote:Does Ronnie currently have a job in prison?
I don't know, his commissary account records are private. However, I do know that New York is very strict about requiring labor of all able bodied prisoners and that has been the case for a long time. I don't know if he is feigning being sick or resigned to being locked up with little time outside his cell. I tried to see if I could find how far back forcing work goes. I found this article about 1992. It doesn't mention one of the other things they withheld if prisoners refused to work- conjugal visits. It is pretty obvious that at some point he had to have been working to keep getting his visits.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/27/nyreg ... -else.html

In light of work being essentially required, anyone who says he never worked in prison should provide proof of that. If it is just an assumption than it is not worth much because the safer assumption is he did work at some point.

quotestheraven
Amityville Addict

Post by quotestheraven » Fri May 17, 2013 4:45 pm

I think I read somewhere (parole transcript maybe?) that Ronnie is currently not able to work.
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/ravensez/Page-1.jpg[/img]

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri May 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Maybe because of his medical problems he says he has? I always thought Ronnie was making that up but maybe he really is sick, well besides in his head lol!

If he doesn't work, I wonder what he does all day long. :think:

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Tue May 28, 2013 4:12 am

scipio-USMC wrote:Hardly defensive just amused by people like you who have no clue but think you know it all.

Bahahahaha Any mirrors where you live there smart-guy?

I don't care who you think you are boy, you don't scare me with all your know-it-all-ness... You're mommy and daddy probably didn't even let you on a computer when I signed up here so I think you should maybe relax with your attitude...
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue May 28, 2013 8:27 am

Holy Crap...is EVERYONE in a bad mood? It's like reading the troll comments on an internet story! Sheesh!

I, for one, totally appreciate Scipio's opinions. His facts AND his theories make sense and are researched well.

Victoria and he should meet up on the "Love Boat" and hate each other in the beginning and wind up getting married by the end. Kiss and make up already.

then again, perhaps I'm just an old fart and you guys are teenagers...I have no idea. All I know is that the petty bickering is quite childish. A disagreement can be handled more maturely than insulting someone.

*jumps off soapbox and gets back to work*

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Tue May 28, 2013 10:59 am

Agree, Boosha.

*Puts on work boots* The insults need to stop. Now.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue May 28, 2013 4:01 pm

t00nCiNaToR wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:Hardly defensive just amused by people like you who have no clue but think you know it all.

Bahahahaha Any mirrors where you live there smart-guy?

I don't care who you think you are boy, you don't scare me with all your know-it-all-ness... You're mommy and daddy probably didn't even let you on a computer when I signed up here so I think you should maybe relax with your attitude...
The people on this board can weigh which of us has intellect, and maturity. Many have appreciated the inromation I have provided. On the other hand I have yet to see you contribute anything. Perhaps you and Victoria should get together.

scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac

Post by scipio-USMC » Tue May 28, 2013 4:07 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:Holy Crap...is EVERYONE in a bad mood? It's like reading the troll comments on an internet story! Sheesh!

I, for one, totally appreciate Scipio's opinions. His facts AND his theories make sense and are researched well.

Victoria and he should meet up on the "Love Boat" and hate each other in the beginning and wind up getting married by the end. Kiss and make up already.

then again, perhaps I'm just an old fart and you guys are teenagers...I have no idea. All I know is that the petty bickering is quite childish. A disagreement can be handled more maturely than insulting someone.

*jumps off soapbox and gets back to work*
Seems he is mad that he was shown up for being wrong about the inheritance. It's funny though because I just wrote maybe he and Victoria should get together and now I see you said it too. But after more consideration this comes to mind...

1:15 into the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3of9VoChY8

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed May 29, 2013 10:56 am

OMG--I'm laughing AND crying!

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:33 am

If I was Ronald J. DeFeo, Jr., I would never write back, or even read all the "fan-mail" that would come in. Or I would only write back in a limited fashion. Why? Let me count the ways:

1: If I'm not even willing to tell the truth at my parole hearings, what makes you think I have the gumption to write back to you and tell you the truth?

2: I would get sick and tired of all the same questions. As Ronnie once said at his parole hearing, he's tired of thinking about it. All the letters do is remind him.

3: I would write back to girls only if they came off as potential conjugal visitors, or if they were willing to put cash into my savings account.

Alas, for Joe Blow to write to Ronnie, or Jane Doe, it would be more of a hindrance to Ronnie than a nice distraction from prison life. Writing back, or even reading letters from complete strangers wouldn't hold any fascination for me. Too much like work.

I wonder if his former friends ever wrote to Ronnie in prison, friends like Bobby Kelske, or his cousins. Would Ronnie have a box big enough to contain all the letters he's received in all these years? What about pictures of girls to whack off to - will the prison officials give him pictures like that, or do they take them way before Ronnie even gets them?

If Ronnie ever wrote a book about his life in prison, or if he wrote any kind of book about his life, I think I am stupid enough to want to buy a copy and read it. If it is in his own words, and full of lies, I would buy a copy and read it. I couldn't help myself.

IrishChris1979
Amityville Member

Post by IrishChris1979 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:04 pm

After spending so many years in prison, I bet I wouldn't be accepting letters from random people if I were Ronnie... Other than women of course ;)
Isn't DeFeo up for parole for like the 8th time sometime this month? Good luck buddy :fp:

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 am

IrishChris1979 wrote:After spending so many years in prison, I bet I wouldn't be accepting letters from random people if I were Ronnie... Other than women of course ;)
Isn't DeFeo up for parole for like the 8th time sometime this month? Good luck buddy :fp:
I think Ronnie is the only guy who never took advantage of educational programs in prison, because he still sounds illiterate.

anongirl49
Amityville Member

Post by anongirl49 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi Natalie, I made an account to ask you if you ended up writing to Ronnie? I don't know, but I'm just really, really curious. :\

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:33 pm

I doubt it. If so, I wouldn't count on there being a reply.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

anongirl49
Amityville Member

Post by anongirl49 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:09 am

Yeah, I'm not really expecting one but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:16 pm

You can only try.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.