I want to write to Ronny

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Re: I want to write to Ronny

Post by Shawn » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:36 pm

AKA JH70 wrote:Calling all women whores, skanks, etc is demeaning

Calling women that do whore-like or skank-like things a whore or a skank, isn't demeaning at all.

You're just stating the truth

Same thing goes for men.
Exactly!!!! :clap:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:28 pm

natalie83 wrote:
radiomixer wrote:OK, I have put off making this comment for weeks, and can't hold it back any longer.

A person enters chat, and claims to be a German native, and this person is a native-German speaker, who sometimes apologizes for using/perceiving sub-standard English.

Nothing wrong with this -- we welcome people from all over the world here, and we certainly do NOT judge or make fun of people who do not type English fluently.

But what bugs the hell out of me is, --we're in chat, remember? -- I start typing to this person in German.

And this person does not understand a single word I type!

So I save this section of the chat, and go recheck my OWN damn German usage.

Not counting umlauts, I only misspelled one damned word: "fraulein." Typed as "fraulien." (You guys know I can't type for crap in chat anyway.) Everything else I typed was spelled 100% correctly.

But I bet even 80% or better of our ENGLISH-speaking members can recognize the word "FRAULEIN" when they see it, even if they don't know the exact definition, ya know damn well it's a German word referring to a female.

Explain to me why or how this person does not understand very basic German, please.

If our members are not raising their eyebrows by now, they should be.

Did I miss something?
Are you refering to me? :shock:
Well, how's this: since it seems to take you a few days to respond in German (but you can respond daily in English), I'll get back to you in a few days with an answer. Sound fair?

P.S. Nice avatar you have there.
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

natalie83
Amityville Member

Post by natalie83 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:51 am

are you a little bit paranoid? :lol:

I am a german native speaker. How can I prove I am no fake? :think:

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:08 am

natalie83 wrote:are you a little bit paranoid? :lol:

Tell me about German History between the years 1933-1945 ... ;)
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

natalie83
Amityville Member

Post by natalie83 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 am

*sigh* :lol:

i fee like i'm in school again :(

but this would not prove i am a native german speaker....everyone who is interested in german history could write something about that....?

i could chat to one of you in german? :lol:

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 pm

natalie83 wrote:*sigh* :lol:

i fee like i'm in school again :(

but this would not prove i am a native german speaker....everyone who is interested in german history could write something about that....?

i could chat to one of you in german? :lol:
Natalie, I've been across to Germany a few times - I worked in Dusseldorf in the mid-80s. Are you anywhere near Dusseldorf?
Yes it's a long-shot, but if you are, then I know a lot of places in that area, which only locals would know...
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

natalie83
Amityville Member

Post by natalie83 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:46 pm

no, i'm from black forest in the south of germany. I live between stuttgart and freiburg.

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:06 pm

natalie83 wrote:no, i'm from black forest in the south of germany. I live between stuttgart and freiburg.
It would have been a bit of a coincident I suppose lol.

I did stay in the Black Forest area for a few days back in 1984 - it's a lovely area. But I don't know much about the place, all I remember is that the mountains seemed to go on forever.
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:26 pm

natalie83 wrote:no, i'm from black forest in the south of germany. I live between stuttgart and freiburg.
Do you go to the Tanzakademie from Suspiria?

:P

deliveranceminister
Casting Out Demons In Jesus Name

Post by deliveranceminister » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Natalie,
I wrote to Ronnie a few years ago and sent him one of my Gospel Tracts, that I wrote . He never wrote back. He is probably fearful and confused .
Mark 16 : 17 Jesus Christ gave authority to all Believers to cast out demons in His name !

Hauntings Why They Happen and How to Help Yourself by Author
Helena Garilano

Sold on Amazon

http://www.DeliveranceMinister.com

natalie83
Amityville Member

Post by natalie83 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:11 am

maybe he writes back if i send him nice photos of me :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :P

mabye he doesn't like gospel.... :D

For some reason the whole thing starts getting funny.. :think:
Last edited by natalie83 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

natalie83
Amityville Member

Post by natalie83 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:14 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Do you go to the Tanzakademie from Suspiria?

:P
Tanzakademie Suspiria? are you kidding me? :D I've never heard of this. i googled these words "tanzakademie suspiria " and got just one result....
But i found Suspiria an italian horror movie^^

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 am

Yes, it's from the movie Suspiria ;)

It's set in Freiburg, and some it is filmed there.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Jacob Sterling wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:Ronnie's a chick magnet.
God knows why... I mean, look at Ronnie, he's a hairy, underweight heroin addict who vaguely resembles Charlie Manson. If I were a girl I'd be blinded by all the red flags waving in front of my face.
Speaking of Manson, I wouldn't bother writing him either...
Charles Manson recieves a large volume of fan mail each year. Since he does not respond to most of those letters, MansonDirect.com has posted Charlie's response to one of these letters which typically represents a large portion of the mail he recieves.

--

Dear Mr. Manson,
How are you doing? I’m writing to you because I would really like to be able to meet with you and talk with you about your thoughts on society now-a-days. I know I have to request to meet with you and you have to accept it first. I am really interested in hearing your view on the world. You think in such an exotic way that talking with you would be a great experience. I also wanted to hear about your experience in prison. What has it been like for you in there? I hope that you’ll consider meeting with me and I hope you are having a great day.

[name and address withheld for privacy]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You are and have the world within your mind, body, and soul, maybe. There is only ONE ME in each living life form – Air – Water – mind, brain, body, and maybe soul. To be sure is not to question. That’s one way to look at – what? Would be a question and you are your own question and you make up the question – answer it. You also are your own prison, make it up by understanding your own, what? It is ALL about you. You’re god, and that’s my me for my god is LOVE and I must love me and my own prison. Air Tree Water Beast Zoo Mind World – Feeling good, money, horse, warm, food, sleep, music, dancing, sun, moon, stars, heartbeat, nice day, art, ALL that’s inside of you, and in FACT, what’s outside is just inside backwards. You knew all this. Sell everything you got, send ATWA the money, and work as hard as you can redeeming the Air, Trees, Water, and save my LIFE on Earth, and you can stay in my me world, as love and my mes.

Charles Manson
Transcribed from letter, March 2012
http://www.MansonDirect.com
:|

Jacob Sterling
Don't lie to me, you bastard fornicator.

Post by Jacob Sterling » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:04 am

Manson sounds a lot like Foland...
Sometimes I drink more than I need to, until the TV's dead and gone. I may be lonely-- but I'm never alone, and the night may pass me by, but I never cry.
~ Alice Cooper

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Damn....I need a cigarette and a glass of milk. WTH is going on here? Natalie, maybe you live in Germany, but don't understand the language--is that it? Just be truthful--it's so much easier. I'm laughing my head off. What on EARTH would you like to say to Ronnie? I realize it's none of my business, but come on. He's a liar and he's GROSS as HELL. I'd rather be friends with a dog poop. I know it would be very interesting and exciting to get a reply from a "famous" murderer...but if you're as young as you say you are, why write a grown man?

Dear Mr. Defeo...I'm a 12 year old girl (or whatever) and I like you. Do you like me? Check yes _____ or no_____. One day I'd like to meet you and maybe you can show me with my barbies how you MURDERED YOUR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS that night.

Yeesh.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 pm

****What's the metal problems that the women have that visit Ronnie is prison, Scopio? They are hooked on Metalica, Machine Head, Black Sabbath? Please explain.**** Look, Victoria--you are the pot calling the kettle here BLACK. I realize you are being sarcastic and slamming Scipio for misspelling the word "mental" (he wrote "metal")...yet YOU misspelled Metallica. I don't think you're a moron OR a whore because of this. --Laura (BooshaGirl)

You only have high opinion of woman that are in servatide to men? Women who are not are and have problems are just worthless "whores" and "skanks." ****This was ALSO poorly written. "Woman" should be "women" and "servitude" would be proper here.

ANYWAY.....why argue over words such as whore or skank? I knew lots of girls in high school who earned those titles--even if they didn't charge for sex. They were just LOOSE and everybody knew it. I would classify them as WHORES. Boys or men who use these type of girls were just as disgusting to me. I called them "manwhores" and no way would I ever date--let ALONE have sex with a man who put their thing inside a girl like that. Ewwwwwwww.

I was a virgin for a long time. I did NOT have sex until WAY after high school. So THERE. I was not a whore. I only had a one-night-stand once. It was with a guy I knew since second grade. We wound up dating for two years after our one-night-stand, so I guess a whore-ish action on my part wasn't so whorey! Hahhhahaaa. At least he wasn't a stranger, though. I still could've caught a disease, though. We should have waited. It ended badly. I guess I'm a whore after all--we never did get married. I wonder what he's doing today? Sighhhhhh.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:09 am

Brendan72 wrote:
natalie83 wrote:are you a little bit paranoid? :lol:

Tell me about German History between the years 1933-1945 ... ;)
I heard that was a noisy time...

BooshaGirl wrote: I wonder what he's doing today? Sighhhhhh.
Forget about him... Let's talk about us... :P
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.

AKA JH70
I got yer stinkin' quarter!

Post by AKA JH70 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 am

My god.....

Having a pissing match over a few words?

Big deal if Natalie wants to write to Ronnie.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:07 am

Here is my question, did Natalie ever write to Ronnie? :)

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:10 pm

kathyM wrote:Here is my question, did Natalie ever write to Ronnie? :)
LMAO....she probably did. I'm a big asshead. I wrote him, too. I never got a response. This was before I met Tommy and before I knew all of you fine people on this board. I wanted him to sign that poster he supposedly painted/drew. Yes, I bought one (the freaky ghostly one--I just thought it was cool -- I didn't care if he drew/painted it or not--frankly, I don't think he's that talented). Anyway, go ahead and make fun of me. The more I learned about Ronnie from you all and from my friend, the more and more "guilty" I felt about writing a letter. I don't feel guilty about buying that poster, though. I really do like it. I have it framed and it looks cool in my dining room (yes, my dining room--also where I put my "cursed" cobra in a jar).

OMG, If I didn't know myself and read this post, I'd think I was a lunatic, too. I stop now.