Shattered Hopes Part II

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
User avatar
PeterPisani
Amityville Addict
Posts: 556

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by PeterPisani » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Thats right Ryan, run from your mess. And your right. I will never forgive or forget what you have done to me. Because you see moron, My life isnt part of the "DEBATE". You made a joke film series, I called you on it because as you readily admit who I am, YOU KNOW you cant run with me. So No.....In 15 yrs I CERTAINLY will not forget when you tried to have me put in jail for calling you a liar. The lies and :) silly dilly :) you put Renee and her family through. Let alone yer lawsuit. Dont you want to finish the lawsuit?
And thats NOTHING compared to what I ate because of my Disgusting family. Now make sure and work in my mothers house burning down for part 3. I already covered my ass before she tried to blame me, and before you say the MOB did it.....it was a Chimminy Fire. Whenever you want to FACE ME, in court or maybe at a Movie Premiere or maybe on air.....email me. You got that Addy,Ginger.


With that being said......Merry Christmas and best of the seasons to ALL.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9794
Contact:

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Gerri's house burnt down?

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11899

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 pm

So we go from this, just last year:

Image

To this, today:
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:I'm outta here. As Glenn Beck says, there's no arguing with idiots. But I will say this in closing: in this season of joy, hope and peace, I hope each of you from the FAQ find help with your psychiatric needs in the new year. Because anyone who spends this much time slinging garbage at a filmmaker like myself and submersing themselves in an obsession over Amityville clearly needs help. Amityville is over. The truth is presented in our film for anyone who can open their eyes and see it. The third installment wraps up the comprehensive study of the first two. Aside from completing Part III, Amityville is over for me. I'm onto a new project, and I think each of you would be well advised to move on with your lives. But, I doubt that will happen. Fifteen years from now you're still going to be debating this stuff. In a way, I find it very flattering that little me has ruffled your feathers so bad that you just keep on keepin' on with your hate. As they say, "haters gonna hate." So keep on fulfilling your role, and remember, karma is an ugly thing and when you get back what you've so generously given me, I hope it was worth it...because trust me, it WILL come back to you. Happy holidays, y'all. -Ryan K.
It's like I said before. He won't provide all the evidence on his website like he claimed he would. He's full of crap. He wouldn't answer questions before the films came out because "the answers are in the film," and he's not gonna answer any questions after the final installment comes out because he is "on a new project" and "leaving Amityville behind."

Of course the real reason is that he can't answer the hard questions. He runs away every time. :roll:

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2701

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by kathyM » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:34 pm

I would have liked to have seen all the documents posted on that huge website. That is a great idea but of course he didnt come through with that. :( Too bad.

ReneeM
Amityville Member
Posts: 53

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by ReneeM » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:46 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Gerri's house burnt down?
yes..
...what was that whole karma thing Ryan spoke about?

Pete has suffered more than you will ever imagine, mostly from the hands of his own mother and sisters ..he remains one of the strongest men I know. Ryan, you are scum. Period. Karma will catch up to you as well.

User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
Posts: 3542

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by radiomixer » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:16 am

Ryan Katzenbach wrote:I'm outta here. As Glenn Beck says, there's no arguing with idiots. But I will say this in closing: in this season of joy, hope and peace, I hope each of you from the FAQ find help with your psychiatric needs in the new year. Because anyone who spends this much time slinging garbage at a filmmaker like myself and submersing themselves in an obsession over Amityville clearly needs help. Amityville is over. The truth is presented in our film for anyone who can open their eyes and see it. The third installment wraps up the comprehensive study of the first two. Aside from completing Part III, Amityville is over for me. I'm onto a new project, and I think each of you would be well advised to move on with your lives. But, I doubt that will happen. Fifteen years from now you're still going to be debating this stuff. In a way, I find it very flattering that little me has ruffled your feathers so bad that you just keep on keepin' on with your hate. As they say, "haters gonna hate." So keep on fulfilling your role, and remember, karma is an ugly thing and when you get back what you've so generously given me, I hope it was worth it...because trust me, it WILL come back to you. Happy holidays, y'all. -Ryan K.
Well done, ladies and gentlemen, to all who contributed to the Best Holiday Meltdown EVER. The cheesy "save-it-for-the-holidays' timing only made it allthemore Epic.
Image

PS--Dude, don't flatter yourself. I've seen your sh!t. You're noooooo filmmaker.
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
Posts: 2435

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by Shawn » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 am

ReneeM wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Gerri's house burnt down?
yes..
...what was that whole karma thing Ryan spoke about?

Pete has suffered more than you will ever imagine, mostly from the hands of his own mother and sisters ..he remains one of the strongest men I know. Ryan, you are scum. Period. Karma will catch up to you as well.
It already has. His film is :) flower :), his friends are :) flower :) and his life makes his friends look intelligent and film look like an Oscar winner. :dance: :clap: :dance:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

User avatar
msmart112
Amityville_Member
Posts: 1935

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by msmart112 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:12 pm

I see that the Shattered Hopes Facebook page continues to be a beehive of activity...

Image

...and wow...Cairo got knocked off by Alexandria?

:roll:
Image

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11899

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:49 am

msmart112 wrote:Image
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2701

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by kathyM » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:53 am

37 people talking about this. Are they talking good or are they talking bad? :lol:

Cole00
Amityville Member
Posts: 48
Location: Grand Rapids Michigan

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by Cole00 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 am

For people who dislike Ryan as much as we seem too why do we pad his pocket buying the movies we should buy one copy and pass it around he is doing what he set out to do and thats sell movies

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11899

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Cole00 wrote:For people who dislike Ryan as much as we seem too why do we pad his pocket buying the movies we should buy one copy and pass it around he is doing what he set out to do and thats sell movies
While there is nothing wrong with buying the DVD and then loaning it to a friend, we'd rather not have such a thing organized on this board. Ryan has been threatening to sue us for a few years, and up til now he doesn't have a case. Even though it's legal to loan your DVD to a friend, Ryan would probably twist it into us being involved in a conspiracy to hurt sales (or whatever the legal equivalent of that would be). And while it is perfectly legal to loan your DVD to a friend, the law might see it differently if such a thing was done on such a widespread basis (especially when the people involved have expressed a desire to hurt Ryan's sales).

In all honesty, even though we have a lot of members on this board, only a percentage of them are interested in the DeFeo murders. And only a percentage of those people are interested enough to want to see a documentary on the matter. And only a percentage of those are interested in buying Ryan's DVD (because they know it's flawed). I don't think the people on this board will represent a large amount of sales. Nothing close to even get Ryan in the vicinity of breaking even. I know how you feel (rewarding someone for profiting off bullish*t), but believe me, his total sales won't make up for the money he's spent (or the money his backers have spent).


And of course it goes without saying that any talk of Ryan's DVDs being pirated (and/or distributed via file sharing) is strictly forbidden. We do not endorse piracy of this stupid movie. I know this isn't what you are suggesting, but just wanted to throw that out there.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9794
Contact:

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:42 pm

The best way to view Ryan's films cheaply is to stream them on Amazon. Even his own fans think this is great (see below), but he keeps offering excuses as to why he's not using them anymore (the real reason is probably he cannot remove all the bad reviews)
Al
Why isn't Part 2 available through Amazon.com?

Erica
i know^ i really wanted to rent it like i did pt 1...

SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
The problems we've had with Amazon thus far is that they're not reporting rentals to us. They keep claiming there have been none, when in fact, we know this is NOT true. Hence, we're going to be ending the relationship with Amazon and moving to our own cloud.

User avatar
believer
Amityville Member
Posts: 50

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by believer » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:We do not endorse piracy of this stupid movie.
ROFLMAO!!!! :lol:

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2701

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by kathyM » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:58 am

Dumping Amazon was not a good move at all. Ordering only from his website probably keeps him in charge of all orders so he can see who is ordering, he being so obsessive about that.

Will he get part 3 out? He already has a facebook page set up for his newest venture.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9794
Contact:

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 am

It will come out, have zero impact, but he'll be too busy exploiting the next case to notice... unless he takes note of his mistakes in this one. ie, you cannot get away with outright lies.

User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
Posts: 3052
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by Brendan72 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:Gerri's house burnt down?
One of the many causes of house fires is the owner/occupant smoking in bed ... that, or lighting farts!
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:I'm outta here. As Glenn Beck says, there's no arguing with idiots. But I will say this in closing: in this season of joy, hope and peace, I hope each of you from the FAQ find help with your psychiatric needs in the new year. Because anyone who spends this much time slinging garbage at a filmmaker like myself and submersing themselves in an obsession over Amityville clearly needs help. Amityville is over. The truth is presented in our film for anyone who can open their eyes and see it. The third installment wraps up the comprehensive study of the first two. Aside from completing Part III, Amityville is over for me. I'm onto a new project, and I think each of you would be well advised to move on with your lives. But, I doubt that will happen. Fifteen years from now you're still going to be debating this stuff. In a way, I find it very flattering that little me has ruffled your feathers so bad that you just keep on keepin' on with your hate. As they say, "haters gonna hate." So keep on fulfilling your role, and remember, karma is an ugly thing and when you get back what you've so generously given me, I hope it was worth it...because trust me, it WILL come back to you. Happy holidays, y'all. -Ryan K.
I love how he elevates himself to name-calling narcissist and then paints himself as a victim/martyr, and the notion that we can't possibly survive without him - and if we did then we must be pathetic anyway. Text book manipulation and emotional blackmail here folks and a classic example befitting the DSMIV (Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders) - refer to Narcissistic Personality Disorder and/or Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2701

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by kathyM » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 am

Ryan, a has been that never was and never will be.

How come if he is such a great filmmaker and his movie supposidly tells the truth, he cant get anybody to distribute it or even watch it? Eric didnt seem to have any problems with his documentary did he? Too bad Ryan is still stringing along some fans with his bull. :(

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11899

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:20 am

Brendan72 wrote:
Ryan Katzenbach wrote:I'm outta here. As Glenn Beck says, there's no arguing with idiots. But I will say this in closing: in this season of joy, hope and peace, I hope each of you from the FAQ find help with your psychiatric needs in the new year. Because anyone who spends this much time slinging garbage at a filmmaker like myself and submersing themselves in an obsession over Amityville clearly needs help. Amityville is over. The truth is presented in our film for anyone who can open their eyes and see it. The third installment wraps up the comprehensive study of the first two. Aside from completing Part III, Amityville is over for me. I'm onto a new project, and I think each of you would be well advised to move on with your lives. But, I doubt that will happen. Fifteen years from now you're still going to be debating this stuff. In a way, I find it very flattering that little me has ruffled your feathers so bad that you just keep on keepin' on with your hate. As they say, "haters gonna hate." So keep on fulfilling your role, and remember, karma is an ugly thing and when you get back what you've so generously given me, I hope it was worth it...because trust me, it WILL come back to you. Happy holidays, y'all. -Ryan K.
I love how he elevates himself to name-calling narcissist and then paints himself as a victim/martyr, and the notion that we can't possibly survive without him - and if we did then we must be pathetic anyway. Text book manipulation and emotional blackmail here folks and a classic example befitting the DSMIV (Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders) - refer to Narcissistic Personality Disorder and/or Borderline Personality Disorder.
It totally reminds me of Nixon's "You won't have Nixon to push around anymore" speech. And Ryan, in my mind's eye, reminds me of the stereotypical view of Nixon -- a paranoid man pacing around nervously clutching his enemies list whilst undergoing a continuous nervous breakdown.

User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
Posts: 2435

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by Shawn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 pm

This is my favorite part:
As Glenn Beck says, there's no arguing with idiots
LMFAO!!!!! Only an idiot would quote Glenn Beck! :fp:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2701

Re: Shattered Hopes Part II

Post by kathyM » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 pm

:lol: :lol: and I can definitely picture the Nixon thing with him pacing!

Idiot? He should maybe take a good long look in the mirror. :roll:

Post Reply