Benny's Story

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Re: Benny's Story

Post by VampireKen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:I don't think he meant any more taken at 112.

Although the Warrens did have another one - Kathy outside the front of the 112 in her waitress uniform - which I've never seen!

Could have been but here's what he wrote in response to the George by the pool pic. (answer is shortened)
Christopher Quarantino wrote: Mom took that photo I think... I imagine there are more photos, but George took most all the amityville related stuff when they divorced. I saw many of them while I was at his house, they were in a cedar trunk that his Grandfather had made

And yes, I wish someone would find that photo! EVANGUY FIND IT!!!!!
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Post by VampireKen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:06 pm

not sure. But regarding the scene in the book and movie, wasn't there a scene in the book where something similar happened? Where Georges friend came to the house and hid gf got spooked?
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

Richanders
**New Account**

Read a 1977 first edition copy and.....

Post by Richanders » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:55 pm

If you want to read more about the Benny Mattana murders read Scorned by Richard Anders. Also No Deed unpunished which covers the murderess, Frances Ardito and her son who killed his ex girlfriend. Did the curse of the Amityville Horror cause that too?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:34 am

Hi Richard - and welcome to the board!

So you've written a fictional version of Benny's murder? Reading your Amazon bio - "Richard was born and raised on Long Island, New York... He investigated hundreds of crimes ranging from petty theft to murder." - were you involved in the case at all?

I've read Like Mother, Like Son, which deals with the true story, and how her son went on to murder his girlfriend in similar circumstances :shock:

http://www.amazon.com/Like-Mother-Son-W ... 723&sr=8-1

AutumnMaidenDove
Amityville Addict

Post by AutumnMaidenDove » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:29 am

Wow, that is kind of creepy. Gave me the chills when I read through this thread. Thanks Dan for posting those articles.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:53 am

VampireKen wrote:not sure. But regarding the scene in the book and movie, wasn't there a scene in the book where something similar happened? Where Georges friend came to the house and hid gf got spooked?
George's friend's girlfriend was a medium or so she said. That's why George had them come over.