Chris Lutz Tells His Story Oct. 30th

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
TimYancey
Amityville Addict

Chris Lutz Tells His Story Oct. 30th

Post by TimYancey » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:04 pm

The Amityville Horror: Was it real... or just a hoax?

Have you ever wondered what the kids had to say about it?

Now is your chance to find out. My friend Christopher Quarantino (a.k.a. Lutz) is the boy who lived in the Amityville Horror House. His family was the basis for the smash hit novel, "The Amityville Horror", and a slew of movies under the same name. Christopher has finally decided it's time to tell his story. And he has chosen this Halloween Eve to do it!

Join Christopher for an amazing fireside chat, as he goes online in a special LIVE broadcast pay-per-view event!

Christopher will delve into the mysteries of Amityville... as he remembers it. I can personally guarantee you there will be some never before heard shocking revelations in regards to the story of what happened inside the house at 112 Ocean Avenue.

You can purchase an online ticket for five dollars... proceeds will go to help fund a documentary film project regarding Chris's incredible testimony about Amityville, and his life. Please show your support for my friend Christopher - the fireside chat will air live on October 30, 2011!

To purchase an online ticket - and watch the event - check out this link!

http://www.tvoop.com/channel/2787-amity ... -challenge

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Re: Chris Lutz Tells His Story Oct. 30th

Post by Rokiisun » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Sounds interesting, but as I live over in the UK it'll be too late at night to listen in. I'll keep my eyes open though to see what others listening in have to say, I'm pretty excited for this one.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Christopher Quaratino, A.K.A. Amityville Kid, Will Tell Spooky Story for Halloween

Christopher Quaratino, who was 7 when he lived in the home made famous by his parents' stories of a demonic haunting, has a spooky story to share.

We profiled the 43-year-old Phoenix man in this week's edition of New Times and mentioned his plans to tell the story in a live Webcast at 6 p.m. this Sunday. What our article didn't say is that Quaratino told us his story after we promised not to be spoilers and reveal it before he did. Since we're one of the biggest skeptics on the planet, we're not about to endorse the truth of his tale -- though Quaratino says it's based on actual, recent events in his life that involve the paranormal.

But we can tell you truthfully that we found his macabre story entertaining. Whether it's worth the five bucks he's charging -- well, he promises it'll be "creepy or your money back."
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... a_amit.php

Julabard
how strange...

Post by Julabard » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 am

Rokiisun wrote:Sounds interesting, but as I live over in the UK it'll be too late at night to listen in.
This
Okay, I see you there! There's a 12 gauge shotgun, waitin' for anybody trespassin'!

Trakehner
Amityville Member

Post by Trakehner » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:01 am

Julabard wrote:
Rokiisun wrote:Sounds interesting, but as I live over in the UK it'll be too late at night to listen in.
This
^As he said^
A skeptic is someone who hasn't had an experience yet
-- Jason Hawes

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Amityville Horror Challenge
Get your popcorn...grab your favorite beverage..and make sure you log in early ..because today is THE DAY! Fireside Chat Begins Tonight @ 9pm EST !!! Be There ... Watch it Live!!! Happy Halloween Everyone !!!
I believe 9pm EST is 1am in the UK... However, I've been told you can purchase a ticket afterwards, and watch the recording.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

That sounds like an idea... that way we could choose to save it for Halloween night if we wish. I'll think about it, should be a treat 8-)
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 pm

TimYancey wrote:The Amityville Horror: Was it real... or just a hoax?

Now is your chance to find out. My friend Christopher Quarantino (a.k.a. Lutz) is the boy who lived in the Amityville Horror House. His family was the basis for the smash hit novel, "The Amityville Horror", and a slew of movies under the same name. Christopher has finally decided it's time to tell his story. And he has chosen this Halloween Eve to do it!

Join Christopher for an amazing fireside chat, as he goes online in a special LIVE broadcast pay-per-view event!

Christopher will delve into the mysteries of Amityville... as he remembers it. I can personally guarantee you there will be some never before heard shocking revelations in regards to the story of what happened inside the house at 112 Ocean Avenue.
So did anyone listen?

If so...what were the shocking revelations regarding what happened inside of 112?

ghostbuster
Amityville Member

Post by ghostbuster » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Not heard anything yet, can't wait though. I wanted to listen to it but the wife is out and has the credit card so I couldn't sign up for the event. Nothing posted on the Facebook pages yet either.
Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die!

costerluver
Amityville Addict

Post by costerluver » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:43 am

Did anyone listen last night? If so, please enlighten us.
Some people are like slinkies. They're really good for nothing but they still put a smile on your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

By the time you finish reading this you would have realized that it doesn't say anything worth reading and that you just wasted 5 seconds of your life

starkmad72
Amityville Member

Post by starkmad72 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 pm

How can I listen to a replay of this interview?

ghostbuster
Amityville Member

Post by ghostbuster » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:37 pm

starkmad72 wrote:How can I listen to a replay of this interview?
Not to sure. I guess it will be released soon though. Check his Facebook page. Maybe some info there.
Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die!

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:25 am

Before the chat, Chris appeared on the local news...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/of ... h-10302011

DC Fan
Amityville Addict

Post by DC Fan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 am

When I got home from work Sunday night, I looked at the TVOOP page and noticed some chat about audio problems. Now we can't find anything and one would think there would be a big buzz about it, at least here if not on facebook. I expected to see someone who just couldn't wait to post something saying that it was great, that the broadcast didn't work or maybe that it stinks and people want their money back. :wall: I suppose it is possible that everyone who watched it are people who felt they didn't have time these last couple days to post something--maybe.

Maybe the guy pictured on the left of your screen interrupted the broadcast and ordered everyone to keep it under their hats. :hammer:

So what's up everybody with the cone of silence?

gmom
Amityville Member

Post by gmom » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:33 am

Okay, I listened to it. There WERE audio problems at first--a lot of background noise, but someone did fix it and it sounded fine. People also complained that the website posted that it was from 6:00-8:00 PST. I was confused about this also, but the moderator clarified that it must have been a mistake on the part of the websiite. Fine--thought it was nice of him to let us know, but as always, people always have something to complain about. I thought it was good. Chris touched a little on 112, but also told a good story about an encounter he had in another house that he had built to "flip." I thought it was a scary story...but again, people found stuff to complain about. Long story short, I enjoyed it and was glad that I paid the 5.00 to do it.
"I must speak to Father Delaney, I simply must!"

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:37 am

DC Fan wrote:So what's up everybody with the cone of silence?
I missed it, too.

DC Fan
Amityville Addict

Post by DC Fan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you, gmom

Hopefully Christopher will soon update everyone with further availability, with or without Papa Smurf.

gmom
Amityville Member

Post by gmom » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

No problem. :)

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:50 pm

OK, all respect to Tim Yancey, Chris and the poster who filled us in but this:
The Amityville Horror: Was it real... or just a hoax?

Does not sound like this:
Chris touched a little on 112, but also told a good story about an encounter he had in another house
Is it just the poster did not have the time to fill us in or is it that the radio program was not as described. I love that the proceeds went to charity and I would have bought a chance to listen if I was not dead broke but if he just 'touched' on the Amity case then isn't the pre-broascast hype a little misleading?

You guys know me by now you should get that I'm not much for internet drama or fighting (See : Katz, Ryan) but this seems like a bit of a big build up to nothing if it was as Gmon described (And thanks also for filling us in at all! ;-) ).

gmom
Amityville Member

Post by gmom » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 pm

No offense taken....but he DID talk about 112 but it was things I had heard before....BUT that being said, he can't reveal everything now....otherwise what would be the point of a documentary or a book?

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:02 pm

I agree, But then perhaps it should not be advertised as it was...

Perhaps something like:

"Christopher Quarantino [a.k.a. Lutz] was one of the children who lived through the Amityville Horror in one of the most famous haunted locations in the world.

Chris will touch on the events of those 28 days and other paranormal events that have happened in his life in a special broadcast...blah blah blah.."

Something that does make it seem like whatever he has to say and what his experiences will be shared in full or at least mostly on that broadcast.

*shrug*

It is what it is and I have no issue with waiting for his book or movie or whatever but it seems like they are selling the show with Amityville and then it would seem the main feature was a another story all together.