New Photos-Taken 12/20/11 :)

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Re: New Photos-Taken 12/20/11 :)

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 am

112_ocean_avenue wrote:
Dan the Damned wrote:
112_ocean_avenue wrote:I'm just gonna post the url from the facebook album i made
Is that your facebook page or your son's facebook page?
Son's please don't message him I'll get a new URL
You said above that you created this Facebook page, not your son.

What kind of parent would post the url tp their 12 year old's Facebook page on a public message board?

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 am

Not sure what you mean by "same username"? Are you talking about the username here? Are the both of you posting here under that same account?

112_ocean_avenue
Amityville Member

Post by 112_ocean_avenue » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 am

Dan the Damned wrote:Not sure what you mean by "same username"? Are you talking about the username here? Are the both of you posting here under that same account?
I mean my email is briangliboff@aol.com, his is the same name at another email host, even tho it's not his im using this as an example, say his is briangliboff@gmail.com, we share email usernames, not hosts though
"Houses don't have memories."
"Houses don't kill people. People kill people."

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:01 am

112_ocean_avenue wrote:
Dan the Damned wrote:Not sure what you mean by "same username"? Are you talking about the username here? Are the both of you posting here under that same account?
I mean my email is briangliboff@aol.com, his is the same name at another email host, even tho it's not his im using this as an example, say his is briangliboff@gmail.com, we share email usernames, not hosts though
You published your and your son's email address right now?

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:09 am

Maybe I'm conservative and oldfashioned but I would not allow my 12 year old child (I don't have children) to have a facebook page. Maybe at the age of 15 but NOT at the age of 12. But it's just my opinion.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:19 am

VintageBoy91 wrote:Maybe I'm conservative and oldfashioned but I would not allow my 12 year old child (I don't have children) to have a facebook page. Maybe at the age of 15 but NOT at the age of 12. But it's just my opinion.
Many kids this age and younger do have Facebook accounts. In many instances, their parents are computer illiterate and have no clue what's on or what their kids are doing.

If what 112_Ocean_Avenue say is true, he just posted his son's Facebook page earlier in his thread.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:23 am

Victoria Principles wrote:
VintageBoy91 wrote:Maybe I'm conservative and oldfashioned but I would not allow my 12 year old child (I don't have children) to have a facebook page. Maybe at the age of 15 but NOT at the age of 12. But it's just my opinion.
Many kids this age and younger do have Facebook accounts. In many instances, their parents are computer illiterate and have no clue what's on or what their kids are doing.

If what 112_Ocean_Avenue say is true, he just posted his son's Facebook page earlier in his thread.
Too right! But I'm not computer illiterate, so I would not allow it. :naughty:

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:23 am

Hey 112_Ocean_Avenue, Why don't you upload your photos to a Flickr account and then post them here? Make sure you include the EXIF data.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:29 am

VintageBoy91 wrote:

Too right! But I'm not computer illiterate, so I would not allow it. :naughty:

Kids can easily create Facebook or Twitter pages in school, a public library, or any place other than home.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:42 am

112_ocean_avenue wrote:
Why would someone your age be on a Facebook site called "Justin Bieber Sucks!"?

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:43 am

I'm sorry to say but you are right. :) But I think we have to protect our children as good as possible.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:02 pm

VintageBoy91 wrote:I'm sorry to say but you are right. :) But I think we have to protect our children as good as possible.
Everyone would agree with that statement.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 pm

The tough part is getting through to kids and young people is this concept called privacy. The world doesn't need to know everything they are going or feeling. Way too much information out there now a days.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:The tough part is getting through to kids and young people is this concept called privacy. The world doesn't need to know everything they are going or feeling. Way too much information out there now a days.
Almost everyone would agree with that statement too.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:32 pm

112_ocean_avenue wrote:
Why would someone your age be on a Facebook site called "Justin Bieber Sucks!"?
Because there are also a few kids out there who have a good taste in music. :lol:

dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Post by dalnkel » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 am

LITTLE BOYS WILL PLAY LOL A 12 YEAR OLD PRETENDING TO BE A MAN PMSL :clap: