ronald defeo new photo

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs

ronald defeo new photo

Postby ronnie1974 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Hey I am a new to this forum but I want to share with you my draw of ronald defeo jr sketch actually I am not professional at drawing but I tried to be so. Wait for your comments if its nice draw or not . Image
ronnie1974
Amityville Member

Re: ronald defeo new photo

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:29 am

Hey, I can tell it's him all right!
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby kathyM » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:54 am

Good drawing.
kathyM
Princess

Postby ronnie1974 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:Hey, I can tell it's him all right!

Im glad that you like it.
ronnie1974
Amityville Member

Postby ronnie1974 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:05 am

kathyM wrote:Good drawing.

Thank you Kathy before I share with you that draw I was embarrassed that it's not that good but you gave me hope guys all of you really high hopes .
ronnie1974
Amityville Member

Postby VintageBoy91 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Looks better than the original! ;)
VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Postby ronnie1974 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:15 pm

VintageBoy91 wrote:Looks better than the original! ;)

Thank you, I am happy that you all like it. :pray:
ronnie1974
Amityville Member

Postby Matt9290 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:24 am

I like your art but you need a better subject than a child killing junkie…
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...
Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Postby ronnie1974 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Matt9290 wrote:I like your art but you need a better subject than a child killing junkie…

I am glad that you like it and I will look for better subject. I respect your view but sometime when we try to express ourself by drawing we might draw the devil rather than the angel. Have a good sir. ;)
ronnie1974
Amityville Member

Postby 20nickelback12 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Is it weird that I thought it was Jesus at first? .-.
20nickelback12
**New Account**

Postby AMRA » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:37 pm

20nickelback12 wrote:Is it weird that I thought it was Jesus at first? .-.

What is it about these freaks and their Christ-resemblance? Manson's another one!
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph."
AMRA
Amityville Addict

Postby Geenahgee1974 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm not in anyway trying to offend anyone (the artist) but, this drawing dose not in any way, shape or form look like Jesus Christ.
Geenahgee1974
Amityville Member

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:08 am

Why would you waste your life drawing this scumbag? Draw a bird or a Cinder block, both are more valuable to this planet.
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Postby ronnie1974 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Geenahgee1974 wrote:I'm not in anyway trying to offend anyone (the artist) but, this drawing dose not in any way, shape or form look like Jesus Christ.
I respect your point of view but when we draw its become all about the emotion and the vision that we try to express and all that emotions and visions reflect in what you try to draw.
ronnie1974
Amityville Member

Postby ronnie1974 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:06 pm

t00nCiNaToR wrote:Why would you waste your life drawing this scumbag? Draw a bird or a Cinder block, both are more valuable to this planet.
with all my respect sir, sometime we might read the pain from the massacre and see the suffer through the eyes of the killer , he was suffering and you can hear it in his interviews and see it in his eyes, he was abused and suffered from his dad and he lose his self back there and happened what happened so when I draw such a draw not because I agreed with what he done but because I tried to express the sorrow that got through his eyes in these photos that was taken to him during the trail and the arrest.
ronnie1974
Amityville Member

Postby Vlad » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:01 am

He may not have had the perfect home life and family, but he wasn't this poor, abused little kid. He was grown man and dope-head who took his frustrations out in the most extreme way possible on his own little brothers and sister. I have no sympathy for someone like that. If he stopped with the dad, perhaps I could have some sympathy for him and understanding for his actions, but there is absolutely no excuse for what he did to his siblings.
Vlad
Amityville Addict

Postby Amity108 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Vlad wrote:He may not have had the perfect home life and family, but he wasn't this poor, abused little kid. He was grown man and dope-head who took his frustrations out in the most extreme way possible on his own little brothers and sister. I have no sympathy for someone like that. If he stopped with the dad, perhaps I could have some sympathy for him and understanding for his actions, but there is absolutely no excuse for what he did to his siblings.

I agree 200%!
A lot of flies, a lot of mud...a lot of everything in there. If I were you, I'd stay out of there!
Amity108
Tomsamityville River rat

Postby t00nCiNaToR » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:06 am

ronnie1974 wrote:
t00nCiNaToR wrote:Why would you waste your life drawing this scumbag? Draw a bird or a Cinder block, both are more valuable to this planet.
with all my respect sir, sometime we might read the pain from the massacre and see the suffer through the eyes of the killer , he was suffering and you can hear it in his interviews and see it in his eyes, he was abused and suffered from his dad and he lose his self back there and happened what happened so when I draw such a draw not because I agreed with what he done but because I tried to express the sorrow that got through his eyes in these photos that was taken to him during the trail and the arrest.

Your mind has made this sicko into some kind of twisted hero, you have a strange man-crush on him, you even have named your account name after him, you should take a step back, this dog turd doesn't deserve your admiration, with all due respect to you and none to said dog turd... If you really have to draw Amityville related stuff, draw the house, the victims(As an Homage) even draw Shaggy the dog or the family cars or boathouse... Forget about Butchie, he doesn't need your thoughts or sympathy...
"It happened so quick. I mean, it was boom, boom, boom. From the first killing to the last, it never took any longer than seven seconds,
it would be alot, that would have been alot. Seven seconds." - Ronald J. DeFeo Jr.
t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Postby ronnie1974 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:04 am

Your mind has made this sicko into some kind of twisted hero, you have a strange man-crush on him, you even have named your account name after him, you should take a step back, this dog turd doesn't deserve your admiration, with all due respect to you and none to said dog turd... If you really have to draw Amityville related stuff, draw the house, the victims(As an Homage) even draw Shaggy the dog or the family cars or boathouse... Forget about Butchie, he doesn't need your thoughts or sympathy...

I am sorry that i didn't reply to you at that moment of your comment because i was busy with the university studies but that not mean that i am not respect your visions or ideas ; i respect all your views and opinions.
ronnie1974
Amityville Member

Postby Baphomet666 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:02 pm

ronnie1974 wrote:

Tracey,is that you?
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz
Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Postby korner55 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:44 am

At first glance to me it more resembles George Lutz Than Defeo..............Funny how we all see something different.
Which probably means you are or have the potential to be a true artist.
korner55
Amityville Member

Next

Return to Amityville Photographs