Nissa Burkharter

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:16 am

Oh and I forgot to mention these lies:


"2) The project includes Suffolk County authorities in conjunction with the FBI. The case has never been closed on their paperwork and so a ludicrous reopening of the case is not necessary, or reawakening."

The case is a closed case, the claim it is still open is a big fat lie. Similarly the claim the FBI investigated the case is a lie. There was no FBI jurisdiction in the case.

Credibility is something you are totally lacking Ayko.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 pm

scipio-USMC wrote:AT any rate if you knew how to read you would have seen they had a falling out.

I can grill you about the military and humilate you and demontrate you are a liar on that front as well (the unit you claim to have been in was disgraced and disbanded already when you claim to have still been in it) but have no need because it is not relevant to the forum here. The fact is that your claims about the AMityville case are all lies and nonsense.

You are little more than a pathetic troll.


TigresMeow wrote:Everyone needs to be respectful.


The Brigade, not unit, was not disgraced.
A brigade may include units but is not a unit.
I never stated the date when I was a part of the Brigade.
Two officers received an Article 15 which is a non-judicial punishment and is not a criminal conviction.

So go ahead and continue with your ''grill...and demontrate''.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/205th_Mili ... ted_States)
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:06 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:How does this differ from Shattered Hopes?

And what is your view on Shattered Hopes?

I appreciate your curiosity, sherbetbizarre, but a teaser is to tease for now. I request you be patient and all your questions will be answered over the next few months to couple of years. Until then, let us be friendly and get to know each other as far as the forum allows. That way, later, we can discuss the murders and haunting, if that is what it was, intelligently and maturely as good forum acquaintances. I also appreciate your unbias comments without insulting labels. Thanks.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:48 pm

Ayko wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:AT any rate if you knew how to read you would have seen they had a falling out.

I can grill you about the military and humilate you and demontrate you are a liar on that front as well (the unit you claim to have been in was disgraced and disbanded already when you claim to have still been in it) but have no need because it is not relevant to the forum here. The fact is that your claims about the AMityville case are all lies and nonsense.

You are little more than a pathetic troll.


TigresMeow wrote:Everyone needs to be respectful.


The Brigade, not unit, was not disgraced.
A brigade may include units but is not a unit.
I never stated the date when I was a part of the Brigade.
Two officers received an Article 15 which is a non-judicial punishment and is not a criminal conviction.

So go ahead and continue with your ''grill...and demontrate''.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/205th_Mili ... ted_States)


Note how you didn't address your lies with respect to Amityville that i pointed out- which is what we care about here.

Instead you merely addressed your military lies. Your claim a brigade is not unit is hilarious, a brigade is indeed a unit what a buffoon you are.

I could toy with you and ask you when you allegedly served and where but I have no reason to bother. Your gave yourself away very easily.

A brigade is a unit mental midget. Your suggestion it isn't is just one more nail in your coffin. Military units in order of size: fireteam, squad, platoon, company, battalion, regiment/brigade, division, corps, Army, Army group. Of course there are different names for some of these depending upon arms for example a cavalry company is a troop and artillery company is a battery but these are the basics.

If you knew anything about units though you would know that most larger units are administrative and typically not deployed as a whole. Military intelligence brigades fall into that category. Had you known that you would have been aware that in lying you should have made up being in a military intelligence battalion not a brigade. If you actually served in the Army and your last assignment had been with a military intelligence battalion your DD-214 (I know you will have to google it though after you do you will lie and claim you didn't have to) would list that battalion as your unit not a brigade. A DD-214 only lists the last unit served in not all assignments. So in lying you should have made up being in a battalion the fact you didn't and instead declared yourself in a brigade is fatal.

I'll spare you having to try to google to try figuring out what lies you should have told.

The 1st, 165th and 302nd MI Bns comprised the 205th MI Bde. The 165th MI Bn was inactivated in 2006 so after that point the brigade only consisted of 2 battalions. In 2007 the brigade was deactivated. Both battalions were transferred to the 66th MI Bde. In 2009 the 302 MI Bn was reflagged as the 24th MI Bn.

Here is what you wrote on Dec 16, 2014 (which happens to be the anniversary of the start of the Battle of the Bulge):

"Greetings...Ayko of the US Army MI 205th Brigade (colors closed), now civilian life. I have done research into The Amityville Horror using connections to the Suffolk County Police and beyond. We plan a wild reawakening of the case and more surprises that will blow your mind, pardon the pun, over the..."

First of all your alleged military experience has no relevance at all so there was no reason to mention it. But if you were going to do so you should have simply mentioned in passing you are retired from the Army. Instead you went out of your way to claim you were in Military Intelligence to try to wow us and even made up having been in a particular unit. You made quite a blunder though in picking a brigade instead of a battalion as your unit.

By picking that brigade though you were effectively claiming that you left the military prior to the bridage being deactivated or your battalion would have been part of the 66th not the 205th. So you are purporting to have left the military prior to July 21, 2007. You registered here about 4.5 years after the deactivation so AT MINIMUM claim to have left the Army 4.5 years ago though you could claim it was far longer. That large amount of time makes it even more odd to announce yourself right off the bat as a solder who just became a civilian recently.

As I said I could have toyed with you and watched you make up specifics of where you claim to have been deployed and with which battalion. Years past I did exactly that with phonies on the History channel message board but I have no reason to bother with such nonsense here. This board is about the Amityville murders and your lies with respect to the murders are what matter and note how you refused to address the lies I identified because you can't effectively do so.

At the end of the day your military claims are as made up as your claim the case is still open and the FBI is investigating as well. Likewise as made up as your claim of others being involved (especially Dawn being involved) and a mad eup claim there is evidence that establishes John was awake while he was shot.

Take your BS elsewhere I am 50 steps ahead of you at any given time.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Fnord » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Ayko wrote:I appreciate your curiosity, sherbetbizarre, but a teaser is to tease for now. I request you be patient and all your questions will be answered over the next few months to couple of years.



I have something very important to say:

Yawn.
User avatar
Fnord
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Carnivale

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Amity108 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Fnord wrote:
Ayko wrote:I appreciate your curiosity, sherbetbizarre, but a teaser is to tease for now. I request you be patient and all your questions will be answered over the next few months to couple of years.



I have something very important to say:

Yawn.


At least you had more useful information than Ayko spewed out! lol
A lot of flies, a lot of mud...a lot of everything in there. If I were you, I'd stay out of there!
User avatar
Amity108
Tomsamityville River rat
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:58 pm
Location: Hollywood of the South

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Amity108 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Ayko wrote:I appreciate your curiosity, sherbetbizarre, but a teaser is to tease for now. I request you be patient and all your questions will be answered over the next few months to couple of years.



I have something very important to say:

Yawn.


At least you had more useful information than Ayko spewed out! lol


I am still not sure which was most ridiculous:

1) starting off claiming he is from the 205th MI Brigade though even if he had served in that unit it would have been at least 4.5 years ago that he did so

2) claiming the case is still open and he has friends in the Suffolk County police department who are helping him provide a new take

3) claiming the FBI is investigating the case

4) claiming Dawn was invovled given the absolute evidence she wasn't and proof that everything claimed to pretend she was ende dup being lies including the nonsense about being in love with Billy Davidge and wanting to moving to Florida to be with him. He graduated from Amityville Memorial High School in 1975 and didn't mvoe until after DeFeo's conviction!

5) claiming others were involved besides Dawn

6) claiming there is evidence that proves John was awake when he was shot.

7) His claim that Nissa's background is significant in discussing the murders

They are all equally pathetic. Since he has no ability to defend his claims, particularly those lies about Amityville, he comes up with the pathetic excuse he will present his case months or years later when he finishes his project. He has nothing to present he jus tmade up a slew of crap.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby TigresMeow » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:45 am

Ayko - please stop quoting me. Thank you.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:22 am

TigresMeow wrote:Ayko - please stop quoting me. Thank you.


Ayko is busy googling the battalions I listed trying to decide which one he wants to pretend he was a part of and trying to figure out where they were deployed at given times so he can claim he was there with him at those particular times. He won't return till he feels the details of his fable will be accurate enough to withstand scrutiny of the locations and times of the deployments being accurate. It is always the same with phonies once they relaize they are dealing with someone with strong military expertise they take a very long time to respond because they are researching what to make up. If they are telling the truth they will respond right away since they don't need to research what to make up...
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:02 am

scipio-USMC wrote:
Amity108 wrote:
Ayko wrote:I appreciate your curiosity, sherbetbizarre, but a teaser is to tease for now. I request you be patient and all your questions will be answered over the next few months to couple of years.



At least you had more useful information than Ayko spewed out! lol


I am still not sure which was most ridiculous:

1) starting off claiming he is from the 205th MI Brigade though even if he had served in that unit it would have been at least 4.5 years ago that he did so

2) claiming the case is still open and he has friends in the Suffolk County police department who are helping him provide a new take

3) claiming the FBI is investigating the case

4) claiming Dawn was invovled given the absolute evidence she wasn't and proof that everything claimed to pretend she was ende dup being lies including the nonsense about being in love with Billy Davidge and wanting to moving to Florida to be with him. He graduated from Amityville Memorial High School in 1975 and didn't mvoe until after DeFeo's conviction!

5) claiming others were involved besides Dawn

6) claiming there is evidence that proves John was awake when he was shot.

7) His claim that Nissa's background is significant in discussing the murders

They are all equally pathetic. Since he has no ability to defend his claims, particularly those lies about Amityville, he comes up with the pathetic excuse he will present his case months or years later when he finishes his project. He has nothing to present he jus tmade up a slew of crap.

Wow, what a wallup. But why didn't you save yourself all the aggressive paranoia and just say, '...but you're Canadian'? lol
btw, you interested in an autograph pic of Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow? I just can't promise you that he won't sign it with his left hand.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:10 am

Ayko wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:
Amity108 wrote:At least you had more useful information than Ayko spewed out! lol


I am still not sure which was most ridiculous:

1) starting off claiming he is from the 205th MI Brigade though even if he had served in that unit it would have been at least 4.5 years ago that he did so

2) claiming the case is still open and he has friends in the Suffolk County police department who are helping him provide a new take

3) claiming the FBI is investigating the case

4) claiming Dawn was invovled given the absolute evidence she wasn't and proof that everything claimed to pretend she was ende dup being lies including the nonsense about being in love with Billy Davidge and wanting to moving to Florida to be with him. He graduated from Amityville Memorial High School in 1975 and didn't mvoe until after DeFeo's conviction!

5) claiming others were involved besides Dawn

6) claiming there is evidence that proves John was awake when he was shot.

7) His claim that Nissa's background is significant in discussing the murders

They are all equally pathetic. Since he has no ability to defend his claims, particularly those lies about Amityville, he comes up with the pathetic excuse he will present his case months or years later when he finishes his project. He has nothing to present he jus tmade up a slew of crap.

Wow, what a wallup. But why didn't you save yourself all the aggressive paranoia and just say, '...but you're Canadian'? lol
btw, you interested in an autograph pic of Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow? I just can't promise you that he won't sign it with his left hand.


I don't play games, I dismantle BS. If you are Canadian it has no bearing on your Amityville claims, the relevant information to evaluate them is as I posted. However, as a Canadian you would not be able to serve in our military unless you have a greencard so it would relate to some degree to such allegations but they have already been dealt with anyway.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:11 am

scipio-USMC wrote:I don't play games, I dismantle BS. If you are Canadian it has no bearing on your Amityville claims, the relevant information to evaluate them is as I posted. However, as a Canadian you would not be able to serve in our military unless you have a greencard so it would relate to some degree to such allegations but they have already been dealt with anyway.

I wish you lots of fun in your further dismantling of manure from bulls and cows.
I have no green card.
If you really must know more of my personal profile and life which, as you state, has no bearing on my opinions on the Amityville mysteries, I must remind you that I am hetero. No disrespect to anyone non-hetero. Just stating the facts.
In the 1990s, I worked as a civilian for the U.S. Army under contract. The contract was renewed time and time again as the soldiers incorporated me into the military family as a comrade. I was the one of the few involved in projects, many of which went to R and D, that did not have a camouflage uniform. However, my comrades would be insulted if I did not consider myself one of them as they do. That is why I stated once, 'now civilian' and left it there without going into details and spamming this forum with my personal history.
Whether or not you agree with my opinions of the Amityville mysteries interests nobody. Not me. Not you. Not her. Not him. Nobody. If you wish to continue to show obsessive behaviour with labeling my opinions as lies that only shows you do not know what an opinion is which, by definition, may be correct or may not be which is known by the person with an opinion as well as those discussing the opinions. Labeling opinions as lies with aggression and insults does not put your labels, or you, in a good light, in case you didn't know, and especially when they come from the other side of an internet connection. Why not wait until Boris or I come with eyes to look into...

Either that or I am Clyde Sparrow, the alter ego pirate of Jack Sparrow who sends his greetings...but you can forget the autograph now.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:11 am

Ayko wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:I don't play games, I dismantle BS. If you are Canadian it has no bearing on your Amityville claims, the relevant information to evaluate them is as I posted. However, as a Canadian you would not be able to serve in our military unless you have a greencard so it would relate to some degree to such allegations but they have already been dealt with anyway.

I wish you lots of fun in your further dismantling of manure from bulls and cows.
I have no green card.
If you really must know more of my personal profile and life which, as you state, has no bearing on my opinions on the Amityville mysteries, I must remind you that I am hetero. No disrespect to anyone non-hetero. Just stating the facts.
In the 1990s, I worked as a civilian for the U.S. Army under contract. The contract was renewed time and time again as the soldiers incorporated me into the military family as a comrade. I was the one of the few involved in projects, many of which went to R and D, that did not have a camouflage uniform. However, my comrades would be insulted if I did not consider myself one of them as they do. That is why I stated once, 'now civilian' and left it there without going into details and spamming this forum with my personal history.
Whether or not you agree with my opinions of the Amityville mysteries interests nobody. Not me. Not you. Not her. Not him. Nobody. If you wish to continue to show obsessive behaviour with labeling my opinions as lies that only shows you do not know what an opinion is which, by definition, may be correct or may not be which is known by the person with an opinion as well as those discussing the opinions. Labeling opinions as lies with aggression and insults does not put your labels, or you, in a good light, in case you didn't know, and especially when they come from the other side of an internet connection. Why not wait until Boris or I come with eyes to look into...

Either that or I am Clyde Sparrow, the alter ego pirate of Jack Sparrow who sends his greetings...but you can forget the autograph now.



There is no such thing as a civilian contractor being incorporated into the military. Civilian contractors are civilians and unless they served prior to becoming contractors were always civilians. You started off announcing you were part of a unit you NEVER served in and could not serve in because you can't serve in the US military as a foreigner- which is FRAUD. You announced you were of such unit and made it sound like you just returned to civilian life though you had always been a civilian and never in the unit. You were allegedly a civilian contractor in the 1990s so clearly alleging this was more than 15 years before you registered here! With that large passage of time it is even more odd to announce you are from a US military unit and just returned to civlian life even if you had served in that unit though you now admit you didn't.

The Unit you claim to be a part of did not handle R&D. R&D is done in the US but that unit was not in the US it was in Germany. At that time the only civilian contractors involved with military intelligence in any material way were linguists- German and Russian speaking interpreters and in the late 90s those speaking various Yugoslav languages since their mission was to interrogate prisoners. They had nothing to do with R&D. They had civilians who handle food prep and other such services but clearly ther eis no way such people could have any substantive invovlement in military operations.

Military Intelligence Brigades are a corps level asset. Each division has its own organic military intelligence assets. A commander of a corps commands multiple divisions and has its own military intelligence assets. A corps has organic intelligence command staff and utilizes a military intelligence brigade to do the actual work. The HQ battalion works closely with the Corps G2 (the head of Corps intelligence) The other battalions are spread out and do work in the field. 1 typically handle aerial observation while the others handle other aspects. If you were a linguist working for the 205th Bde in the mid 1990s you would have been dealing with interpreting German since the Vth Corps (the Corps that the 205th Bde served) had some German assets or some Eastern European language because were were forming parnerships with former Soviet Block militaries or a former Yugoslav language as the Corps took part in the NATO peacekeeping mission in Bosnia. In the early 1990s none of these missions existed the Corps was still there just to deal with Soviet/Russian aggression.

The more you open your mouth the more you reveal you are a fraud. It is just like everytime Geraldine makes a claim she makes some ridiculous claim that makes no sense. What R&D was the brigade doing in Germany? None.

You clearly lied about your background to try to wow us and more significantly lied about having contacts in the Suffolk PD who are handling this open case. It is a closed case you flat out lied. You also lied about the FBI being involved you have no understanding of the difference between state and federal jurisdiction. Then you repeated the same nonsense about Dawn and others being invovled though Defeo committed the murders himself.

You suffer from can't tell the truth syndrome...
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:57 am

scipio-USMC wrote:There is no such thing as a civilian contractor being incorporated into the military. Civilian contractors are civilians and unless they served prior to becoming contractors were always civilians. You started off announcing you were part of a unit you NEVER served in and could not serve in because you can't serve in the US military as a foreigner- which is FRAUD. You announced you were of such unit and made it sound like you just returned to civilian life though you had always been a civilian and never in the unit. You were allegedly a civilian contractor in the 1990s so clearly alleging this was more than 15 years before you registered here! With that large passage of time it is even more odd to announce you are from a US military unit and just returned to civlian life even if you had served in that unit though you now admit you didn't.

The Unit you claim to be a part of did not handle R&D. R&D is done in the US but that unit was not in the US it was in Germany. At that time the only civilian contractors involved with military intelligence in any material way were linguists- German and Russian speaking interpreters and in the late 90s those speaking various Yugoslav languages since their mission was to interrogate prisoners. They had nothing to do with R&D. They had civilians who handle food prep and other such services but clearly ther eis no way such people could have any substantive invovlement in military operations.

Military Intelligence Brigades are a corps level asset. Each division has its own organic military intelligence assets. A commander of a corps commands multiple divisions and has its own military intelligence assets. A corps has organic intelligence command staff and utilizes a military intelligence brigade to do the actual work. The HQ battalion works closely with the Corps G2 (the head of Corps intelligence) The other battalions are spread out and do work in the field. 1 typically handle aerial observation while the others handle other aspects. If you were a linguist working for the 205th Bde in the mid 1990s you would have been dealing with interpreting German since the Vth Corps (the Corps that the 205th Bde served) had some German assets or some Eastern European language because were were forming parnerships with former Soviet Block militaries or a former Yugoslav language as the Corps took part in the NATO peacekeeping mission in Bosnia. In the early 1990s none of these missions existed the Corps was still there just to deal with Soviet/Russian aggression.

The more you open your mouth the more you reveal you are a fraud. It is just like everytime Geraldine makes a claim she makes some ridiculous claim that makes no sense. What R&D was the brigade doing in Germany? None.

You clearly lied about your background to try to wow us and more significantly lied about having contacts in the Suffolk PD who are handling this open case. It is a closed case you flat out lied. You also lied about the FBI being involved you have no understanding of the difference between state and federal jurisdiction. Then you repeated the same nonsense about Dawn and others being invovled though Defeo committed the murders himself.

You suffer from can't tell the truth syndrome...

Obviously I meant that I was morally incorporated, duh. I did not make it sound like anything when I introduced myself. I just briefly mentioned it on the side without details. If you think I am trying to impress the one or two members that come by here once a month with lies then you have truly lost it. Just because projects went to R and D does not mean that the Brigade is R and D. Twisting my words around with paragraphs of silliness that, to be honest, I glance at but do not read. I bet you are the only one who reads them in full and even cares. I do not. Btw, I am working on a new trilogy called Kung Fu Monarchs about terrorists that are mind controlled by an electronic device from the future that gets lost in a cosmic attack and puts itself in Earth's orbit as Eits (eye in the sky) and uses the name satan to mind control global leaders and western high society. The scum villain that helps the device hides among the high society and everytime he hears of the hero coming to miraval or wherever he grabs his hostages and runs like a coward. EVERYTIME. This villain is also one of the only individuals that needs not to be mind manipuklatwed so twisted evil is the terrorist. His name? Andrè Borden. You know, as in Lizzie Borden. What do you think of the name. Such a film would be embarrassing for such a person if his name rhymed with that, don't you think? Later...
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:37 am

Ayko wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:There is no such thing as a civilian contractor being incorporated into the military. Civilian contractors are civilians and unless they served prior to becoming contractors were always civilians. You started off announcing you were part of a unit you NEVER served in and could not serve in because you can't serve in the US military as a foreigner- which is FRAUD. You announced you were of such unit and made it sound like you just returned to civilian life though you had always been a civilian and never in the unit. You were allegedly a civilian contractor in the 1990s so clearly alleging this was more than 15 years before you registered here! With that large passage of time it is even more odd to announce you are from a US military unit and just returned to civlian life even if you had served in that unit though you now admit you didn't.

The Unit you claim to be a part of did not handle R&D. R&D is done in the US but that unit was not in the US it was in Germany. At that time the only civilian contractors involved with military intelligence in any material way were linguists- German and Russian speaking interpreters and in the late 90s those speaking various Yugoslav languages since their mission was to interrogate prisoners. They had nothing to do with R&D. They had civilians who handle food prep and other such services but clearly ther eis no way such people could have any substantive invovlement in military operations.

Military Intelligence Brigades are a corps level asset. Each division has its own organic military intelligence assets. A commander of a corps commands multiple divisions and has its own military intelligence assets. A corps has organic intelligence command staff and utilizes a military intelligence brigade to do the actual work. The HQ battalion works closely with the Corps G2 (the head of Corps intelligence) The other battalions are spread out and do work in the field. 1 typically handle aerial observation while the others handle other aspects. If you were a linguist working for the 205th Bde in the mid 1990s you would have been dealing with interpreting German since the Vth Corps (the Corps that the 205th Bde served) had some German assets or some Eastern European language because were were forming parnerships with former Soviet Block militaries or a former Yugoslav language as the Corps took part in the NATO peacekeeping mission in Bosnia. In the early 1990s none of these missions existed the Corps was still there just to deal with Soviet/Russian aggression.

The more you open your mouth the more you reveal you are a fraud. It is just like everytime Geraldine makes a claim she makes some ridiculous claim that makes no sense. What R&D was the brigade doing in Germany? None.

You clearly lied about your background to try to wow us and more significantly lied about having contacts in the Suffolk PD who are handling this open case. It is a closed case you flat out lied. You also lied about the FBI being involved you have no understanding of the difference between state and federal jurisdiction. Then you repeated the same nonsense about Dawn and others being invovled though Defeo committed the murders himself.

You suffer from can't tell the truth syndrome...

Obviously I meant that I was morally incorporated, duh. I did not make it sound like anything when I introduced myself. I just briefly mentioned it on the side without details. If you think I am trying to impress the one or two members that come by here once a month with lies then you have truly lost it. Just because projects went to R and D does not mean that the Brigade is R and D. Twisting my words around with paragraphs of silliness that, to be honest, I glance at but do not read. I bet you are the only one who reads them in full and even cares. I do not. Btw, I am working on a new trilogy called Kung Fu Monarchs about terrorists that are mind controlled by an electronic device from the future that gets lost in a cosmic attack and puts itself in Earth's orbit as Eits (eye in the sky) and uses the name satan to mind control global leaders and western high society. The scum villain that helps the device hides among the high society and everytime he hears of the hero coming to miraval or wherever he grabs his hostages and runs like a coward. EVERYTIME. This villain is also one of the only individuals that needs not to be mind manipuklatwed so twisted evil is the terrorist. His name? Andrè Borden. You know, as in Lizzie Borden. What do you think of the name. Such a film would be embarrassing for such a person if his name rhymed with that, don't you think? Later...


I am not twisting your words, you lied, got caught lying and have been making up more horshit jsut like DeFeo did to try to find a way out of your lies but just keep digging the whole deeper.

Your first words here were that you were of the 205th MI Bde and now a civilian. That was a lie you were always a civilian and never in the unit. You tried to minimize your lie by claiming you were a civilian contractor and the men consisdered you an honorary member of the US Army. Even if true that would not entitle you to claim that back in the 1990s you were in the US Army and now a civilian let alone to claim to have been in a specific unit. But clearly you lied about that too because you claimed to be doing R&D work with a unit that didn't have anything at all to do with R&D. Much like Gerladine and ROn you make up one stupid lie after the next not even lies that are possible.

The lies you made up about the case are just as pathetic and the ones we really care about. How stupid to claim the case is still open and being investigated still. FOIL requests I made (and others made) were granted only because the case is closed. You doubled down claiming it is an open FBI case as well though the FBI has no jurisdiction because they only have jurisdiction in crimes where state borders are crossed/somehow interstate commerce is involved.

You suffer from can't tell the truth syndrome and therefore have no credibility at all about anything.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:28 am

You are incorrect.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:52 am

Ayko wrote:
scipio-USMC wrote:I am not twisting your words, you lied, got caught lying and have been making up more horshit jsut like DeFeo did to try to find a way out of your lies but just keep digging the whole deeper.

Your first words here were that you were of the 205th MI Bde and now a civilian. That was a lie you were always a civilian and never in the unit. You tried to minimize your lie by claiming you were a civilian contractor and the men consisdered you an honorary member of the US Army. Even if true that would not entitle you to claim that back in the 1990s you were in the US Army and now a civilian let alone to claim to have been in a specific unit. But clearly you lied about that too because you claimed to be doing R&D work with a unit that didn't have anything at all to do with R&D. Much like Gerladine and ROn you make up one stupid lie after the next not even lies that are possible.

The lies you made up about the case are just as pathetic and the ones we really care about. How stupid to claim the case is still open and being investigated still. FOIL requests I made (and others made) were granted only because the case is closed. You doubled down claiming it is an open FBI case as well though the FBI has no jurisdiction because they only have jurisdiction in crimes where state borders are crossed/somehow interstate commerce is involved.

You suffer from can't tell the truth syndrome and therefore have no credibility at all about anything.

You are incorrect.


Hardly wrong here are your lies once again:

1) I am Ayko of the 205th Military Intelligence Brigade but the unit was deactivated and I am now a civilian
2) the Amityville murder case is still open and being investigated by Suffolk County PD as well as the FBI
3) John's spasms prove he was awake and fully coherent at the time Marc was shot and when he was shot.
4) Nissa DeFoe is now a major part of Ronnie's life and therefore a major part of any truths that surface
5) Ok I admit I wasn't a soldier I was just a foreign civilian contractor who did R&D while working for the 205th Brigade but I had the right to claim to be a soldier in that unit because the men I worked with considered me one of them.

What evidence cna you offer to defend them? None you just announce I am wrong about the above being lies and leave it at that. But you effectively admitted you lied about Nissa and being in the 205th Brigade though you tried to characterize your claims as something other than lying though you admit they were not true.

You won't address your lies about the Amityville case at all and since the 205th Brigade did no R&D work at the time you claim to have been a civlian contractor doing R&D work with the unit quite obviously you lied and thus have no ability to establish your claim is even theoretically possible.

You have no credibility at all and might as well go play games elsewhere.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Sorry Ayko I also forgot your bogus claims that each of the brothers were shot twice. Well actually you specified Marc was shot twice you just claimeed multiple bullets plural for John you didn't say only 2 so coudl have been suggesting more. Of course each was only shot a single time.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Fnord » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:54 am

Dude, Ayko, register another account or something and try again. You're hopelessly shot down and it's difficult to watch.

You're called out, beaten and wriggling on the floor with no further options.

Do yourself and all of us a favor and pull the plug on this account.
User avatar
Fnord
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Carnivale

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby Ayko » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:51 am

Fnord wrote:Dude, Ayko, register another account or something and try again. You're hopelessly shot down and it's difficult to watch.

You're called out, beaten and wriggling on the floor with no further options.

Do yourself and all of us a favor and pull the plug on this account.


Ayko wrote:You are incorrect.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Nissa Burkharter

Postby scipio-USMC » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:39 pm

I must laugh at kblur's whopper of a lie that he chased away AKyo after smacking him down. WHere did he smack him down here? This thread has other people challenging Akyo and dispelling his lies not Ayko.

I also must laugh at kblurr's racist attack on italians.

I am not convinced kblurr is not Ayko but whether he is or not he is cut from the same cloth. Neither is capable of honestly approching this topisc helce why both insist the same nonsense about police not being trustworthy, and the court that convicted DeFeo corrput though neither can produce any evidence to back up their claims and don't even have a cogent argument just ridimentary generalized allegations tha tther ewas wrongdoing but no ability to specify what.
scipio-USMC
Amityville Maniac
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to DeFeo Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dotbot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group