Shattered Hopes (film by Ric Osuna & Katco)

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: Shattered Hopes (film by Ric Osuna & Katco)

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:49 pm

And you just know this will turn into "well, the discs won't be ready until Christmas, but we'll still take advanced orders on November 13th." Followed by another delay until February, blah blah blah... :roll:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:32 pm

SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS
75A4053....The 2-disc DVD set goes on sale Friday, November 13th.

Steven Mcaffrey
Of this year ?
:clap:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:10 pm

We are working on VIP links for "75A4053" as we speak! Excited to get this installment....er...."side installment" out.

Every VIP should have the link to the special discount price of '75A' by Sunday night latest, so be on the lookout! Once we get these out, we will open up orders on the website to general public early next week, also followed by release to Amazon...and a few digital on-demand platforms...

Traci
Ryan you posted back on October 23 that it be available on November 13th. What happen with that release date?

Traci, that is what we are doing right now...making it available for order. And, its November 13.

Kenneth
Ryan I think what Traci is asking is why wasn't it ready yesterday which was the 13th?
:wall:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Betting pool time!!!
Which of the following will Ryan respond with?

a) Oh, did I say "November"? I meant December!

b) Yes, November 13th. But 2016...

c) All orders received during the next few weeks will be retroactively marked as being taken on November 13th.

d) Is it November already? I thought we were still in October!

e) It's close enough to November 13th. Damn. You are just as bad as those jerks on the AT board!

f) Oh, are you the calendar police? Who's to say it isn't still November 13th somewhere in the world?

g) You are right. I missed my own deadline once again. Boy, I'm such a moron...

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:50 pm

This will go on for a while... he can't even send out a bunch of e-mails, let alone the discs!
Nick Panico
Haven't gotten VIP link yet but will be ready to order when I do!

Thomas
Same here

Diane
I just want to order it already! Trying to be patient. lol

Several rounds of emails out...stay patient. We are continuing to send...all out to the VIPs soon...

Traci
Ryan according to what you said on October 23 it would be ready on November 13th. I even marked it on my calendar. So why wasn't this already to go by the 13th???

Nick Panico
I didn't get an email link last night. Maybe VIPs still going out?

Diane
Me either

Nick....Diane, we got the first volleys out and then our account was blocked due to the number of emails we were sending....apparently, we were flagged for spam. Currently trying to get the issue resolved, OR make a fast switch over to a third party service, i.e. Constant Contact, which I have contemplated for a while. One way or the other, we will get it resolved.

Nick Panico
Ok thanks for letting us know! Looking forward to being able to make the purchase.

One problem after another after another! Always something, but we eventually get the issue resolved!

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:06 pm

And he just ignores Traci's question. Probably has her tagged as "a troublemaker"... lol

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Yes, she even marked it in her calendar, godammit!

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 am

I see Ryan, like others in my life stays true to form. I am still waiting for a bloodtest from 07 or 08.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:10 pm

Almost a decade into production, and FINALLY the fans begin to crack...
Nicolai
DO ME A FAVOR AND DONT WORRY ABOUT SENDING ME A LINK FOR THE VIP MAILING....

THIS WHOLE PROJECT HAS TURNED INTO NOTHING BUT A BOTCH JOB. ITS BY FAR THE WORST EXECUTION OR STRATEGY I HAVE EVER SEEN.

I'M SORRY BUT ITS JUST NOT RIGHT... PERHAPS THE PARTNERS IN THIS PROJECT SHOULD'VE BEEN RELEASED A WHILE BACK..

I'M DONE.....

Not a problem, Nicolai. We will be removing you from the list. Can you identify the name you ordered under?

Heather
I agree, I would love the see Part 3 of this fully, but I'm tired of false promises on release dates going a year or longer back before this 75A project ever came to pass. It's funny how it's all good and ready in completion to air on cable TV, yet it's not ready for release to your fan base who have been on standby waiting for the finale on this documentary. Makes you wonder which matters more, the original plan on this to get the truth out and fans to this happy or the money in the pocket? Very sad to see it come to this.

Traci
I've had enough of this also. Ryan a while back I specifically asked you if you felt you should give the fans an apology for leaving everyone's questions unanswered for so long. Your only response is your sorry I feel this way? Really Ryan?.......Doesn't any of this get through to you why people are so frustrated with you?!!!!!!!. I done with this also

Goodbye Traci. Nobody is making you stay here, or commanding you to order a DVD....

Frank
Dont foget mey VIP email Ryan Im still with you

As I have said...this past week has been full of technical issues...I just don't understand such aggressiveness.

Kenneth
Ryan I remember seeing Traci asking that question a while back so you need to explain that one to me. You were absent for two months when fans where asking questions and NOT getting no responses. You dont feel an apology is warranted?

Nicolai
How many times have release dates been pushed back? This is getting old.

Diane
I'm still here!

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:50 pm

Thank GOD that Diane is still there. lol

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:12 pm

Yeah, good old Diane! As for the others, I just don't understand all their aggressiveness!

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:00 am

yeah, much like yours

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:26 am

Why so aggressive, Jimmy?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:42 pm

aggressive? i'm not slinging any stuff at anyone. katzenbach does have some issues, obviously. the feuds between the Gates family (and others) on here are very aggrressive.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Katzenbach took all his stuff down about the release and the whining. i tried telling my buddy k. sykes on fb but he just dont get it? you think people would learn after a year?

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:41 pm

That thread had just gotten way too aggressive to be left up. Ryan had to take it down. All the aggressiveness has probably put another 3 month hold on the project's release...
SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS wrote: Appreciate the support, Diane, Frank and others.

The low down on the problem is EXACTLY THIS: The Shattered website was done in a web design application called Dreamweaver years ago -- the program is no longer supported, and after numerous system upgrades to keep pace with editing software demands, we found that we could no longer work in Dreamweaver at all. The new Shattered website is designed in a new Abode platform; we are having a hell of a time getting the interface with PayPal to work properly -- even the initial links we sent out are NOT working. We are trying to get the problem resolved, while at the same time launching a brand new Shattered website with more links, pages, etc.,. It's been a frustrating experience and we're working on getting it resolved ASAP.
In other words, "I can't figure out this new software, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay someone to help me with my website..." :breakdance:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:31 pm

sure hope it doesn't cut in to his dvd sales when he does start selling them! my buddy k. sykes (no longer a ryan fan) told me today that ryan banned him and all the others that were being "aggressive" off his fb page.

I told you and others in here not to pre-order them.

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:25 am

jimmysmokes wrote:sure hope it doesn't cut in to his dvd sales when he does start selling them! my buddy k. sykes (no longer a ryan fan) told me today that ryan banned him and all the others that were being "aggressive" off his fb page.

I told you and others in here not to pre-order them.

Well, If you noticed, he never let me talk on his page, yet posted my whole lawsuit. (That he lost)

He is a schill, charlatan, and fraud, who lies for profit.

Go figure that when people call him out, he takes his ball and goes home.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Ryan now haunting the My Amityville Page!

https://www.facebook.com/amityvillemovi ... 7260756051

Beetsie
Amityville Addict

Post by Beetsie » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:50 pm

The page REPOSTED copyrighted material . The owner of the intellectual property asked that it be removed , which is his right and by law they have to do so . They may not have control over the original post , but they DO have control over their own page .

PeterPisani
Amityville Addict

Post by PeterPisani » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Beetsie wrote:The page REPOSTED copyrighted material . The owner of the intellectual property asked that it be removed , which is his right and by law they have to do so . They may not have control over the original post , but they DO have control over their own page .

Ryan has been illegally using my image for YEARS to sell movies. BOO HOO. Crazy Bird!