DeFeo pumpkin

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Re: DeFeo pumpkin

Post by Buick - 1975 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi, yes I have quite a few of those photos/negatives. They are just copies of the photos taken with a camera at the Suffolk County Medical Examiner's Office. I think the person I bought these off had kept the photos in a shed or garage, as some of them had Mold on them.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Fri May 27, 2016 4:54 am

Wow, that's really cool

They must be quite gruesome (i've seen allison and dawn- both of whom they said got it the worst) and then the standard lying-on-stomach photos of everyone else but this lingering curiosity in me has always wanted to see the rest.

I heard they showed Louise in Shattered Hopes (never seen it) and that she was blue/purple in the face and looked terrified.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue May 31, 2016 12:13 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:You have negatives of the crime scene? Do you have any of the bodies?

Photos of the bodies are not allowed on this website.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:58 am

Well then, it's a good thing we exchanged emails. Wouldn't want to violate the rules on here, would we :lol:

Amity108
Tomsamityville River rat

Post by Amity108 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Hmmm interesting!
A lot of flies, a lot of mud...a lot of everything in there. If I were you, I'd stay out of there!

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:48 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Well then, it's a good thing we exchanged emails. Wouldn't want to violate the rules on here, would we :lol:
The crime scene photos are still out there. Not hard to find. If you want to see them, go find them. I am not doing your work for you.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:15 pm

When did I ever ask you to do anything for me?

I was actually talking to someone else until you, as usual, butted in

I'm not talking about the crime scene photos that are already available on the Internet either

AllisonDefeo1961
**New Account**

Post by AllisonDefeo1961 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:52 am

Would you be able to email me the photographs of the bodies by any chance it would really help thanks. :D

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Just as a heads-up, we have a long-standing policy of not allowing the posting (or direct linking) of the crime scene photos on this board.

And it is not even necessary -- we all know how to use Google.

Thanks.

Crash
Amityville Addict

Post by Crash » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:52 pm

DeFeo Pumpkin #2. Was going to add this to my list of found house items but saw this thread pop up,I found the pumpkin from the foyer/hallway. It's a 1966 RELPO Samson Import HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN PLANTER,found on ebay for around $20.00.

Picture below of a version but they have various similar paint jobs but this image was clearest and pretty sure its same.

Amityville '76 game development - https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleGame/

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:12 am

Buick - 1975 wrote:I assume this bowl of apples was also somewhere in the kitchen? These were among some crime scene negatives I have.

Wow, I've never seen that picture before!!! Thank you for sharing. :-) I would be also interested in those other photos you have mentioned. If you can send them via. E-Mail, so please send me a private message to me at this board, so I caould give you my E-Mail address. Thanks in advance.