Shattered Hopes (film by Ric Osuna & Katco)

General Discussion About the 1974 DeFeo Murders and related topics
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: Shattered Hopes (film by Ric Osuna & Katco)

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:42 am

If Katzenbach ran a music festival...

PeteyP
Amityville Member

Post by PeteyP » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 am

Watching this trainwreck fail is one of my favorite things on earth. And the festival jab. So sweet to me. Apparently once my Mother died he didnt have anyone to rely on for story fabrication. Ryan also (as an aside) didnt pay the woman who played my Mom.....she also spoke with me about the terrible conditions on set.

Kudos Ryan. As much as I would love to take credit for derailing your projects it was all you. You did this to you. And if you still pay attention to these sites the SECOND you pop up Ive got a lil paperwork for ya. Stay down bruh. Stay down. Because when you come up you owe me about a decade of back payments for the use of my image.

......and I still want to know. Just for shits and giggles. Why use mine and Gerald Gates image to sell a movie we had no part of? (He coonsented. I never did) You literally proved what a liar you are by doing this. That was suicide.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:36 pm

PeteyP wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 am
Watching this trainwreck fail is one of my favorite things on earth. And the festival jab. So sweet to me.
:D :D :D

Good to hear from you Peter...I hope that all is well with you!

PeteyP
Amityville Member

Post by PeteyP » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:48 pm

I cant believe OSUNA is kicking this horse again. Has me wondering if and when to expect the crazy to commence with my family. Or if Ryan has a stake in the game......