Was Allison abused in this picture?

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
TC1
Amityville Addict

Was Allison abused in this picture?

Post by TC1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:14 pm

I didn't know for sure if Ronnie Sr. abused the younger kids or not but in this picture of Allison, she looks like she was punched in the lip, anyone who knows anything about this can they please explain it to me?
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Re: Was Allison abused in this picture?

Post by Buick - 1975 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:49 am

I'm not sure if this photo shows any evidence of physical abuse but Butch said his father was always fighting with his mother and his father used to beat everybody in the house up.

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:42 pm

If this disturbs anyone (like it does me) I fixed her lip and cleaned up the quality for anyone who wants a good picture collection of the DeFeo Family ;)
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Ayko? Is that you? Only one person in this group who's had a creepy fetish/obsession over Allison was that guy. Why do you have a new username now?

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:36 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:32 pm
Ayko? Is that you? Only one person in this group who's had a creepy fetish/obsession over Allison was that guy. Why do you have a new username now?
No. I am not Ayko, and no, I do not have a "creepy fetish/obsession over Allison" This is what I get for wanting to know if we had evidence of big Ronnie's abuse? :fp: and how could I have a thing for a 13-year-old DEAD girl of about 45 years? that's gross and disgusting. Have you ever heard of being brokenhearted? not everybody is the same, some people grieve differently than others so please don't accuse people of having a "creepy fetish/obsession" with somebody because of the way they grieve. Good day to you. BTW you can ask sherbertbizarre, my profile picture was Dawn when I first joined and I only asked stuff about Dawn. but as you can see because I only joined not too long ago, I hop interests very fast.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:48 pm

TC1 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:14 pm
I didn't know for sure if Ronnie Sr. abused the younger kids or not but in this picture of Allison, she looks like she was punched in the lip, anyone who knows anything about this can they please explain it to me?
Definitely looks like she was caught smoking behind the bikesheds at school, and got punished so-to-speak.

Or there is a more sinister reason. Either are plausible.

If anyone enjoys these photos, thats ok with me. As long as its not sexually motivated, which no one could prove anyway.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:48 pm
TC1 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:14 pm
Definitely looks like she was caught smoking behind the bikesheds at school, and got punished so-to-speak.
BWAHAHAHA! Man, she looks like she just got out the ring with Muhammad Ali to me.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Well I agree, her lip looks a bit strange in this photo. But just one old b/w picture that was probably copied a few times is no proof of domestic violence. Maybe it's just some black print colour or something.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:59 am

Someone shared with me the murder pics. Allison's lips in the above pics look uncannily like the blood stained ones. An omen?

That is indeed creepy. :shock:
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:49 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:59 am
Someone shared with me the murder pics. Allison's lips in the above pics look uncannily like the blood stained ones. An omen?

That is indeed creepy. :shock:
There's a simple explanation that isn't creepy, ghosty or abuse related.

Cold Sores and or cracked lips

My lips always look sore, cracked and puffy in winter and occasionally the rest of the year I get issues too.

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:52 am

There's also some compression and pixel issues in that photo that make it hard to judge, because it's obviously been scanned, rescanned, resized, copied and generally digitally altered.