gd134
Amityville Member

Re: How gross are the TNE pictures?

Post by gd134 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Brendan72 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:10 pm
gd134 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 pm
Hello, blue. I am a homicide inspector and an amityville addict. If you could show me one of the autopsy photos, that would be great! I am currently having a debate with Ric Osuna on facebook and I might need an autopsy photo to prove my point. If you cannot directly show me them, please let me know how I can get my hands on them.
Welcome to the board. Blue has not been on this board for some time as I do not recall seeing him around for a while.

I have not seen the complete autopsy photographs of the DeFeo's and are difficult to find on the internet. I have Googled a few times but to no avail.
Thanks for letting me know, Brendan. I will have to submit a freedom of information request to Suffolk county in order to obtain the autopsy photos. When I get them, I will let you know so you can also have a look at them.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:07 pm

I have unseen photos of Louise and Ronald Sr. rolled over in bed showing their faces up close. These photos are not the ones floating around on the internet

They were given to me by a contact who purchased the crime scene negatives at auction

Feel free to ask me any questions but I absolutely am NOT sharing them, as I promised my friend when he gave them to me.

After getting the photos- I had an extremely distubring and graphic nightmare where I was at the crime scene looking at the bodies and then in the morgue where they were being cut open. I still remember it in detail now and it gives me the shudders. I told my friend in UK about it and he said he also has graphic nightmares connected to the photos- including the exact same nightmare I had. There's definitely some energy out there connected to the negatives/photos

Don't ask me- I'm not sharing them! No Exceptions!

indigo_turquoise
Amityville Member

Post by indigo_turquoise » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:25 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:07 pm
I have unseen photos of Louise and Ronald Sr. rolled over in bed showing their faces up close. These photos are not the ones floating around on the internet

They were given to me by a contact who purchased the crime scene negatives at auction

Feel free to ask me any questions but I absolutely am NOT sharing them, as I promised my friend when he gave them to me.

After getting the photos- I had an extremely distubring and graphic nightmare where I was at the crime scene looking at the bodies and then in the morgue where they were being cut open. I still remember it in detail now and it gives me the shudders. I told my friend in UK about it and he said he also has graphic nightmares connected to the photos- including the exact same nightmare I had. There's definitely some energy out there connected to the negatives/photos

Don't ask me- I'm not sharing them! No Exceptions!
What does Ronald Sr.'s face look like? Does he look awake or asleep?

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:24 am

He looks totally asleep in the photos- eyes closed, while there is some facial discoloration (same with Louise, she was discolored) although Louise looked like she was woken up, and she looked absolutely terrified

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:07 pm
Autopsy photographs are never easy to look at. I think because it was tied in with the haunting makes us think that this is where the paranormal activity started, or the even that possibly caused the haunting.

I am also reminded of the movie I saw recently called The Autopsy of Jane Doe, which was a horror movie made a few years ago. I recommend you watch it if you don't mind horror movies.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:29 am

I've never seen pictures of the faces of both boys. I've heard they both look like they are asleep

The only ones who appeared woken up were Louise and Allison.

Dawn sustained major head damage but looked asleep. The ongoing theory is that she was killed much later than the others. All of the bodies were in rigormortis with the exception of Dawn. Strange

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue May 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Someone kindly sent me a link to all the pics, tbh they weren't anywhere near as disturbing as some were making out. Albeit it's a dead body we're talking about. There's something very sinister about how those pics were shot and the position their bodies were in.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 pm

I agree their positions were sinister. How could all 6 of them happen to be on their stomaches? That's a mystery that will never be solved

Amity Y Ville, what do you mean "sinister by the way the (crime scene) pics were shot?"