Posts in this section are deleted 5 years after the last reply
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Merry Christmas!

Post by KevinW » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:38 pm

The following posts were deleted from this thread due to an accident:

KevinW wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:06 am
Merry Christmas! Here's a look at my tree this year.

And if you've missed my previous Christmas videos, here they are for your enjoyment. :)

Kevin

believer wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:24 pm
Merry Christmas, Kevin!

Brooke Forrester wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:36 pm
I’m glad you had a nice Christmas Kevin. Your decorations are great.

Mine was terrible. My father got diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforme IDH Wildtype Grade 4, in March. Basically that is the most aggressive kind of brain cancer.

His tumor was shrunk with radiation and chemo. However his home care team let him get sepsis in August, the antibiotics to kill that gave him C Diff, and he had a lot of trouble recovering from those.

Then he had a chest pain in early December so we had to call 911, the only hospital available was one with a horrible reputation, Franklin Square. He wasn’t having a heart attack but I don’t know what they did to him there but he lost the ability to swallow overnight.

Anyway long story short, he kept getting worse so they pushed hospice on him and on Christmas he got labored breathing so they took him to a facility, pumped him up with morphine and other drugs, refused to give him fluids, and he died on December 29.

Moral of the story: please don’t trust hospice nor doctors and nurses who push it. It is NOT comfort care, it is a way to murder a person with drug overdose and nutrition deprivation.

And please spread awareness of Glioblastoma, especially if you are a man, as it’s more prevalent in them.
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.