Allison Defeo's pool of blood

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Allison Defeo's pool of blood

Post by High Hopes112 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Hello everyone. I just wanted to remind everyone how brutal the Defeo murders were, and how heartless Ronnie is. Yesterday, I found a picture on the internet taken in Allison's bedroom. After comparing the photo to other crime scene pictures, I can confirm this is definitely Allison's pool of blood. Image

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Re: Allison Defeo's pool of blood

Post by msmart112 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:29 pm

Wrong. :roll:

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:40 pm

msmart112 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:29 pm
I'm pretty sure this is an authentic photograph. The wallpapers match up perfectly with Allison Defeo's bedroom. The carpet is also the same.

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:57 am

High Hopes112 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:40 pm
msmart112 wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is an authentic photograph. The wallpapers match up perfectly with Allison Defeo's bedroom. The carpet is also the same.
It is Alison's room, but look at other photos and you'll see the carpet is the same colour/type nowhere near her bed. So I think it's supposed to be like that?!

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Bodie_Rose wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:57 am
High Hopes112 wrote:
msmart112 wrote:
It is Alison's room, but look at other photos and you'll see the carpet is the same colour/type nowhere near her bed. So I think it's supposed to be like that?!
Not really. If this carpet was "supposed to be like that" then why is it a crime scene photo? It would be totally pointless for a crime scene photographer to take a picture of something that has no crime scene material on it. I believe this is a picture Allison's blood because one area of the carpet has a very intense red color that is different from it's surroundings. I wish the picture was more clear.

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:24 am

High Hopes112 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:00 pm
Bodie_Rose wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:57 am
High Hopes112 wrote:

Not really. If this carpet was "supposed to be like that" then why is it a crime scene photo? It would be totally pointless for a crime scene photographer to take a picture of something that has no crime scene material on it. I believe this is a picture Allison's blood because one area of the carpet has a very intense red color that is different from it's surroundings. I wish the picture was more clear.
There were lots of photos taken around the entire house not just the immediate area of the bodies.
There are photos of Allison's room that do show the same carpet, also the location of this photo doesnt seem to match where the blood would have been

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:52 am

High Hopes112 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:59 pm
Hello everyone. I just wanted to remind everyone how brutal the Defeo murders were, and how heartless Ronnie is. Yesterday, I found a picture on the internet taken in Allison's bedroom. After comparing the photo to other crime scene pictures, I can confirm this is definitely Allison's pool of blood. Image
This picture was taken to show the bullet on the floor and the mark on the wall from were the bullet ricocheted.ImageImage

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:24 pm

Buick - 1975 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:52 am
High Hopes112 wrote:
This picture was taken to show the bullet on the floor and the mark on the wall from were the bullet ricocheted.ImageImage
Holy crap I have never seen those images!!! Thank you for showing me. It kinda does make sense now but no one knows. Homicide investigators did say Allison lost an abundant amount of blood so I wouldn't be surprised if the blood spread really far. Got anymore cool pictures?

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 am

Yes. I like others in here have lots of stuff on this case. I even have letters from DeFeo I bought off a writer about Richard Romondoe etc.

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:58 am

The supposed bullet hole pic wasn't even taken at the time of the murders. Wasn't it Hanz Holzer who was ranting about a glowing bullet hole in the wall when he went in to "investigate"

90% sure that's where those black and white "bullet" pics originally came from.

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:58 pm

Bodie_Rose wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:58 am
The supposed bullet hole pic wasn't even taken at the time of the murders. Wasn't it Hanz Holzer who was ranting about a glowing bullet hole in the wall when he went in to "investigate"

These two black and white photos were taken by Suffolk County Police the night after the murders showing where the bullet landed underneath Allison's bed. You can see the top of her mattress and the shag rug beneath her bed. But on the Hanz Holzer photo, Allison's shag rug had long been removed and the room was empty.

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:42 am

Buick - 1975 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:58 pm
Bodie_Rose wrote:

These two black and white photos were taken by Suffolk County Police the night after the murders showing where the bullet landed underneath Allison's bed. You can see the top of her mattress and the shag rug beneath her bed. But on the Hanz Holzer photo, Allison's shag rug had long been removed and the room was empty.
Oh okay.
Just seemed odd that they're not color photos like the others.

But I still stick by my statement that the carpet looks like that throughout her room. There is a crime scene photo that shows the floor well away from her bed and the carpet looks the same.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:20 am

Bodie_Rose wrote:

Actually in Holzer’s book Allison’s room was the one that didn’t have a “psychic aura” (the glowing spot) where the bullet holes were.

I agree the carpet looks the same though.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Looks like blood to me.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

GraceMarch
Amityville Member

Post by GraceMarch » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:40 pm

High Hopes112 wrote:
First of all it is clear that the carpet was made like that, and also you can't call someone heartless if you don't know why they do something. Ronnie had mental and emotional health issues, which are 1. typically hereditary (with the exception of schizophrenia which the hereditary cases for that are only about 1% I do believe), and 2. Often caused or worsened by abuse, which was already confirmed to be happening. Killing Ronnie Sr. was probably to end the abuse and killing the other siblings and Louise was probably so they didn't have to deal with it anymore. This sort of tragedy is unfortunately not uncommon.
On the average, about five parents are killed by their biological children in the United States every week. Matricide and patricide are both very rare events when considered in terms of the thousands of individuals arrested every year for murder. Killings of mothers and fathers each constitute about 1 percent of all homicides in the United States in which the victim-offender relationship is known.
Over the period of 1976-2007, 113 offenders were arrested on the average each year in connection with the killings of mothers.
(https://www.cbsnews.com/news/qa-why-kids-kill-parents/)

Also there is a high possibility that Dawn was involved in the murders.
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/27 ... r-murders/

Anyways, my point is, it's sort of dis-compassionate to say that someone is heartless when you don't actually know that person, you never lived with him so you don't actually know what he was like or what his family was like. And also that carpet... I don't think that was actual evidence. Given the pattern of the threads and the way they are sitting, I'm willing to bet that it's actually to way it was made.
Grace

GraceMarch
Amityville Member

Post by GraceMarch » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:48 pm

Buick - 1975 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 am
Yes. I like others in here have lots of stuff on this case. I even have letters from DeFeo I bought off a writer about Richard Romondoe etc.
You actually have all of this???? Damn
Grace

Buick - 1975
Amityville Member

Post by Buick - 1975 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:41 pm

GraceMarch wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:48 pm
Buick - 1975 wrote:
Yes, I bought a box full of letters and trial transcripts etc from a man who was going to write a book with DeFeo in the late 80s.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:33 pm

First of all it is clear that the carpet was made like that.
I think that we can all agree that the carpet is suppose to be like that, but that is definitely a picture of Allison's blood. First, this picture was taken directly under her bed near her head where the blood dripped. You can see that one area of the carpet has a red color that is more intense then it's surroundings. The only explanation is blood. If it wasn't blood, then why is this in the crime scene gallery. It clearly has a connection to the crime scene.
And also you can't call someone heartless if you don't know why they do something. Ronnie had mental and emotional health issues, which are 1. typically hereditary (with the exception of schizophrenia which the hereditary cases for that are only about 1% I do believe), and 2. Often caused or worsened by abuse, which was already confirmed to be happening. Killing Ronnie Sr. was probably to end the abuse and killing the other siblings and Louise was probably so they didn't have to deal with it anymore. This sort of tragedy is unfortunately not uncommon.
Not true at all, you cannot be more wrong. Although it is true that Ronnie had mental and emotional issues throughout his life, he was perfectly capable of sane thought. Before his trial, William Weber(his lawyer) told him to act insane and emotionally disturbed during and after the trial to convince the jury that he was mentally insane. However, that is clearly not the case since since he was sentenced anyway. According to Thomas Stark, the judge of the Defeo trial, it is illegal to send a mentally insane criminal to jail, since it was common law at the time. I truly believe that Ronnie was forced to kill his father for three reasons: 1.) His sister Dawn pushed him to do it. 2.) He did it in an act of self defense against his father because he felt threatened, and eventually decided to take out the whole family. 3.) He
might've originally gotten the gun from his closet to scare his father, but got nervous and pulled the trigger. Given the fact that Ronnie was high on heroine, it is not surprising that he was able to cause a homicide. However, we cannot forget that heroine works temporarily, which doesn't indicate that Ronnie has mental illness in general. I believe that Ronnie had mental illness, but only to a certain extent. Either way, he should feel ashamed.

Also there is a high possibility that Dawn was involved in the murders.
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/02/27 ... r-murders/
My friend gd134 is dedicated to investigating Dawn's involvement in the murders. You should go check out his recent posts.
Anyways, my point is, it's sort of dis-compassionate to say that someone is heartless when you don't actually know that person, you never lived with him so you don't actually know what he was like or what his family was like. And also that carpet... I don't think that was actual evidence. Given the pattern of the threads and the way they are sitting, I'm willing to bet that it's actually to way it was made.
It is my right to call Ronnie a mean, heartless piece of crap like almost every other person on this truthboard does. After 45 years in prison, despite having multiple treatments, Ronnie still has no remorse for the death of his family and has often tried to profit off of their deaths. He has made numerous and ridiculous versions of the story in the pursuit of being granted parole. Ronnie is the literal definition of dis-compassionate given the fact he rarely ever shows remorse. I mean for God's sake, he literally participated in a documentary in 2010 with a fake psychic that has claimed to solve the crime. He did it to make a profit, changing his story once again. Ronnie is heartless. Period.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 am

High Hopes112 wrote:The only explanation is blood. If it wasn't blood, then why is this in the crime scene gallery. It clearly has a connection to the crime scene.
Buick - 1975 already provided an explanation...
Buick - 1975 wrote:This picture was taken to show the bullet on the floor and the mark on the wall from were the bullet ricocheted.
As for this...
High Hopes112 wrote:Also there is a high possibility that Dawn was involved in the murders.
...utter nonsense.

High Hopes112
Amityville Member

Post by High Hopes112 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:55 am

msmart112 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 am

As for this...
High Hopes112 wrote:Also there is a high possibility that Dawn was involved in the murders.
...utter nonsense.
If you pay close attention, you will notice that I did not say that there was a high possibility that Dawn was involved. That was the new user, GraceMarch.

GraceMarch
Amityville Member

Post by GraceMarch » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:03 pm

Buick - 1975 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:41 pm
GraceMarch wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:48 pm
Buick - 1975 wrote:
Yes, I bought a box full of letters and trial transcripts etc from a man who was going to write a book with DeFeo in the late 80s.
Wow, that's impressive. Are you allowed to release or share any of it? Or is it confidential?
Grace